I'm scared off both of these plays for some reason but I wont back Verlander or Lee. Maybe a Team Total play after umps are released.
Mondays Plays
I'm scared off both of these plays for some reason but I wont back Verlander or Lee. Maybe a Team Total play after umps are released.
I'm scared off both of these plays for some reason but I wont back Verlander or Lee. Maybe a Team Total play after umps are released.
I'm scared off both of these plays for some reason but I wont back Verlander or Lee. Maybe a Team Total play after umps are released.
I'm scared off both of these plays for some reason but I wont back Verlander or Lee. Maybe a Team Total play after umps are released.
Do you see any value on the cubs today at +144?
Lilly 2-2 lifetime vs AZ 3.10 era.
2-0 last year 2.77 era
Haren 0-2 lifetime in 3 starts 8.10 era
Az's offensive struggles the past few games and the Cubs ability to hit Haren seem like a good bet or am I missing something?
I saw this and liked this game too, but then saw Ramirez, Lee and Badley are out or doubtful tonight,
Do you see any value on the cubs today at +144?
Lilly 2-2 lifetime vs AZ 3.10 era.
2-0 last year 2.77 era
Haren 0-2 lifetime in 3 starts 8.10 era
Az's offensive struggles the past few games and the Cubs ability to hit Haren seem like a good bet or am I missing something?
I saw this and liked this game too, but then saw Ramirez, Lee and Badley are out or doubtful tonight,
hey aj, what do you think about SanDiego tonight with Young on the hill...Tampa bay also not playing like last years team..
Young has been below average to bad on the road for a few years now. He got lit up at coors last year giving up 7 runs in 4 innings. I wouldnt be comfortable backing him. I would lean over in this one.
hey aj, what do you think about SanDiego tonight with Young on the hill...Tampa bay also not playing like last years team..
Young has been below average to bad on the road for a few years now. He got lit up at coors last year giving up 7 runs in 4 innings. I wouldnt be comfortable backing him. I would lean over in this one.
I saw this and liked this game too, but then saw Ramirez, Lee and Badley are out or doubtful tonight,
arizona has scored a total of 3 runs in haren's 4 starts ![]()
I saw this and liked this game too, but then saw Ramirez, Lee and Badley are out or doubtful tonight,
arizona has scored a total of 3 runs in haren's 4 starts ![]()
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
Baltimore Orioles Team Total Over 5.5 +105 (2 units)
Kansas City Royals -105 (1 unit)
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
Baltimore Orioles Team Total Over 5.5 +105 (2 units)
Kansas City Royals -105 (1 unit)
Tampa Bay Rays +110 (2 units)
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
Baltimore Orioles Team Total Over 5.5 +105 (2 units)
Kansas City Royals -105 (1 unit)
Yeah, I saw that as well. With a guy as bad as Harrison and an over ump behind the plate I disregarded that info. He sports a 2.52 whip and opponents are hitting .400 off of him through 3 starts. That kind of pitching will be hit by any type of hitters. Harrison shouldnt get any help from the home plate ump either.
Tampa Bay Rays +110 (2 units)
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
Baltimore Orioles Team Total Over 5.5 +105 (2 units)
Kansas City Royals -105 (1 unit)
Yeah, I saw that as well. With a guy as bad as Harrison and an over ump behind the plate I disregarded that info. He sports a 2.52 whip and opponents are hitting .400 off of him through 3 starts. That kind of pitching will be hit by any type of hitters. Harrison shouldnt get any help from the home plate ump either.
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
Baltimore Orioles Team Total Over 5.5 +105 (2 units)
Kansas City Royals -105 (1 unit)
Florida Marlins 1st 5 innings +143 (1 unit)
Chicago Cubs +141 (1 unit)
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
Baltimore Orioles Team Total Over 5.5 +105 (2 units)
Kansas City Royals -105 (1 unit)
Florida Marlins 1st 5 innings +143 (1 unit)
Chicago Cubs +141 (1 unit)
LOL, nice Billy Ray Cyrus avatar. ![]()
LOL, nice Billy Ray Cyrus avatar. ![]()
Tampa Bay Rays +110 (2 units)
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
Baltimore Orioles Team Total Over 5.5 +105 (2 units)
Kansas City Royals -105 (1 unit)
Florida Marlins 1st 5 innings +143 (1 unit)
Chicago Cubs +141 (1 unit)
I was wondering when you'd add the Cubs...line seems waaaaaaaay off to me. Cubs +141 at the pathetic D'Backs? This is the first one that jumped out at me today. I know Zona is throwing Haren but the Cubs still have Lilly who has been very solid. Honestly, I'm surprised this isn't one of your 2 Unit plays...
Tampa Bay Rays +110 (2 units)
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
Baltimore Orioles Team Total Over 5.5 +105 (2 units)
Kansas City Royals -105 (1 unit)
Florida Marlins 1st 5 innings +143 (1 unit)
Chicago Cubs +141 (1 unit)
I was wondering when you'd add the Cubs...line seems waaaaaaaay off to me. Cubs +141 at the pathetic D'Backs? This is the first one that jumped out at me today. I know Zona is throwing Haren but the Cubs still have Lilly who has been very solid. Honestly, I'm surprised this isn't one of your 2 Unit plays...
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
Baltimore Orioles Team Total Over 5.5 +105 (2 units)
Kansas City Royals -105 (1 unit)
Florida Marlins 1st 5 innings +143 (1 unit)
Chicago Cubs +141 (1 unit)
Was/Phi Over 10.5 -101 (2 units)
Houston Astors +112 (1 unit)
Los Angeles Dodgers -128 (2 units)
Baltimore Orioles Team Total Over 5.5 +105 (2 units)
Kansas City Royals -105 (1 unit)
Florida Marlins 1st 5 innings +143 (1 unit)
Chicago Cubs +141 (1 unit)
Was/Phi Over 10.5 -101 (2 units)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,710
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,399
- PART DEUX 254
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,521
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,512
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,839
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,702
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.