not really wagering anymore...focused on school and working the right way, although when I get bored some this summer I might dip back into MLB. I didn't start until mid-June last year and ended up making about 2.5k so we shall see
Quote Originally Posted by ManassaMauler:
Thanks...
Where have you disappeared to?
not really wagering anymore...focused on school and working the right way, although when I get bored some this summer I might dip back into MLB. I didn't start until mid-June last year and ended up making about 2.5k so we shall see
I will be at Citifield tonight also. Still trying out what to play on the game. LOL
I had to sell my tix tonight as my girl's dad is having heart surgery and I didn't want to leave her alone tonight just in case…I think the Mets win tonight though…but get murdered tomorrow. Well, maybe not murdered. Slapped around perhaps?
Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:
Hey MM!
I will be at Citifield tonight also. Still trying out what to play on the game. LOL
I had to sell my tix tonight as my girl's dad is having heart surgery and I didn't want to leave her alone tonight just in case…I think the Mets win tonight though…but get murdered tomorrow. Well, maybe not murdered. Slapped around perhaps?
not really wagering anymore...focused on school and working the right way, although when I get bored some this summer I might dip back into MLB. I didn't start until mid-June last year and ended up making about 2.5k so we shall see
I hear you. During the dog days of summer if you feel the urge, get back in there…especially with MLB, as there is a wealth of knowledge in here.
Quote Originally Posted by npearl:
not really wagering anymore...focused on school and working the right way, although when I get bored some this summer I might dip back into MLB. I didn't start until mid-June last year and ended up making about 2.5k so we shall see
I hear you. During the dog days of summer if you feel the urge, get back in there…especially with MLB, as there is a wealth of knowledge in here.
I had to sell my tix tonight as my girl's dad is having heart surgery and I didn't want to leave her alone tonight just in case…I think the Mets win tonight though…but get murdered tomorrow. Well, maybe not murdered. Slapped around perhaps?
You're a good man...hope her Dad's surgery goes well....way more important than baseball.
Quote Originally Posted by ManassaMauler:
I had to sell my tix tonight as my girl's dad is having heart surgery and I didn't want to leave her alone tonight just in case…I think the Mets win tonight though…but get murdered tomorrow. Well, maybe not murdered. Slapped around perhaps?
You're a good man...hope her Dad's surgery goes well....way more important than baseball.