Who do you feel would be safe to go RL with today?
MLB FRIDAY
Detroit easily could have came back in that game. It was a really nice play by Alexei Ramirez but if Cabrera would have put any effort in running he could have been safe. I got screwed by my yankes tt over 5 and pushed because Russell Martin decided he didn't want to run and score on a groundball..Good luck with the rest of the day
I just hate losing more than I like winning.
Detroit easily could have came back in that game. It was a really nice play by Alexei Ramirez but if Cabrera would have put any effort in running he could have been safe. I got screwed by my yankes tt over 5 and pushed because Russell Martin decided he didn't want to run and score on a groundball..Good luck with the rest of the day
I just hate losing more than I like winning.
Phillies 370/200
Nationals 290/200
Diamondbacks 220/200
Tigers 230/200
Tigers TT 250/200
Rays 200/210
Yankees 160/100
Indians/Royals over 8 250/200
Mariners 1650/1000
Giants 1750/1000
Phillies 370/200
Nationals 290/200
Diamondbacks 220/200
Tigers 230/200
Tigers TT 250/200
Rays 200/210
Yankees 160/100
Indians/Royals over 8 250/200
Mariners 1650/1000
Giants 1750/1000
#901 - Chicago Cubs/St. Louis Cardinals o7 (+100) 200/200
I was wondering why I didn't have your Tribe/KC over...It's because I put this one in instead. Got really lucky
BOL to the rest of the day ![]()
#901 - Chicago Cubs/St. Louis Cardinals o7 (+100) 200/200
I was wondering why I didn't have your Tribe/KC over...It's because I put this one in instead. Got really lucky
BOL to the rest of the day ![]()
#901 - Chicago Cubs/St. Louis Cardinals o7 (+100) 200/200
I was wondering why I didn't have your Tribe/KC over...It's because I put this one in instead. Got really lucky
BOL to the rest of the day ![]()
#901 - Chicago Cubs/St. Louis Cardinals o7 (+100) 200/200
I was wondering why I didn't have your Tribe/KC over...It's because I put this one in instead. Got really lucky
BOL to the rest of the day ![]()
Hey MM, how do you feel about Texas today?
Hey MM, how do you feel about Texas today?
Looking for them to murder the Twins. I'll probably be adding a play on that game someway shape or form.
Looking for them to murder the Twins. I'll probably be adding a play on that game someway shape or form.
Cool. Thanks.
Cool. Thanks.
CCCAAAAIIINNN Complete Game Shut Out with 11 Ks...Great call MM!
CCCAAAAIIINNN Complete Game Shut Out with 11 Ks...Great call MM!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,714
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,194
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
- PART DEUX 273
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,286
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,459
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,677
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,437
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
