Prospect
Joined: Apr, 2012
Posts: 46
Posted:
#226
Im gonna post because Im a man that doesnt lie on his dick..
every play I took today so far is
..
Took angels 1st 5 getting +1/2 
Took det 
took tampa 
took st louis 
took KC 
wow nuff said.. I dont lie on my dick..
Im taking 1st 5 under mets phillies 3 1/2
taking tex on ML -140..I should pound that game but Im licking my wounds ..life as a gambler sucks some times .. 
Im gonna post because Im a man that doesnt lie on his dick..
every play I took today so far is
..
Took angels 1st 5 getting +1/2 
Took det 
took tampa 
took st louis 
took KC 
wow nuff said.. I dont lie on my dick..
Im taking 1st 5 under mets phillies 3 1/2
taking tex on ML -140..I should pound that game but Im licking my wounds ..life as a gambler sucks some times .. 