MLB FRIDAY
Matt Cain at home.
GIANTS 1750/1000
10U
I can't believe I overlooked this game at first glance. Current Bucs are hitting .182 against Cain in his career...looking for a 6-1 win.
Matt Cain at home.
GIANTS 1750/1000
10U
I can't believe I overlooked this game at first glance. Current Bucs are hitting .182 against Cain in his career...looking for a 6-1 win.
ADDING:
Matt Cain at home.
GIANTS 1750/1000
10U
I can't believe I overlooked this game at first glance. Current Bucs are hitting .182 against Cain in his career...looking for a 6-1 win.
BOL...with ya ![]()
ADDING:
Matt Cain at home.
GIANTS 1750/1000
10U
I can't believe I overlooked this game at first glance. Current Bucs are hitting .182 against Cain in his career...looking for a 6-1 win.
BOL...with ya ![]()
6-1 giants huh? so why not a -1 or RL? BOL anyways MM
6-1 giants huh? so why not a -1 or RL? BOL anyways MM
Exact Numbers:
Phillies 370/200
Nationals 290/200
Diamondbacks 220/200
Tigers 230/200
Yankees 160/100
Indians/Royals over 8 250/200
Mariners 1650/1000
Exact Numbers:
Phillies 370/200
Nationals 290/200
Diamondbacks 220/200
Tigers 230/200
Yankees 160/100
Indians/Royals over 8 250/200
Mariners 1650/1000
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
you crazy son bitch . 7-1 first inning !!! thanks buddy. you know this is true: it was my biggest bet of the year and i pushed already . 1 more run buddy , just 1 more run. And i played cleveland ml for 2nd biggest play of year . you f ing genius
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
you crazy son bitch . 7-1 first inning !!! thanks buddy. you know this is true: it was my biggest bet of the year and i pushed already . 1 more run buddy , just 1 more run. And i played cleveland ml for 2nd biggest play of year . you f ing genius
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
you crazy son bitch . 7-1 first inning !!! thanks buddy. you know this is true: it was my biggest bet of the year and i pushed already . 1 more run buddy , just 1 more run. And i played cleveland ml for 2nd biggest play of year . you f ing genius
![]()
![]()
![]()
Here to help.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
you crazy son bitch . 7-1 first inning !!! thanks buddy. you know this is true: it was my biggest bet of the year and i pushed already . 1 more run buddy , just 1 more run. And i played cleveland ml for 2nd biggest play of year . you f ing genius
![]()
![]()
![]()
Here to help.
Tailed you with Giants call. Good start, lets hope they keep it up with the Cainine is barking deep into the game
Tailed you with Giants call. Good start, lets hope they keep it up with the Cainine is barking deep into the game
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,716
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
- Monday 09/28/2026 816
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,828
- PART DEUX 276
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,005
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,462
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,677
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,460
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
