Yeah, WoW, what are you doing here? I thought you worked on Wednesday, or pimped, or delivered newspapers or something like that.
I know it was last week when I told you which for you is just to hard to remember,but I told you the hookers and newspapers had to do without me for 4 days,now the good thing is I have not played many of your games,but I did have Indians today.16 innings to lose,but they were lucky they did not get crushed early,bases loaded first 2 innings and they got out of it,not a clutch hit in this long long game.
Quote Originally Posted by KeyElement:
Yeah, WoW, what are you doing here? I thought you worked on Wednesday, or pimped, or delivered newspapers or something like that.
I know it was last week when I told you which for you is just to hard to remember,but I told you the hookers and newspapers had to do without me for 4 days,now the good thing is I have not played many of your games,but I did have Indians today.16 innings to lose,but they were lucky they did not get crushed early,bases loaded first 2 innings and they got out of it,not a clutch hit in this long long game.
I know it was last week when I told you which for you is just to hard to remember,but I told you the hookers and newspapers had to do without me for 4 days,now the good thing is I have not played many of your games,but I did have Indians today.16 innings to lose,but they were lucky they did not get crushed early,bases loaded first 2 innings and they got out of it,not a clutch hit in this long long game.
And the Astros are lucky they were still in the game but I do not choose to cry, whine and moan like a 13 year old with PMS. You knew it was called gambling when you engaged in it.
MAN UP, you street corner punk.
BTW: Between that one and the Marlins over that failed with 19 stranded base runners I am starting to wonder if the baseball gods have it in for me. There seems to be a force field between 3rd base and home.
Now and then even a BLIND squirrel can find an acorn
Quote Originally Posted by JEG53:
I know it was last week when I told you which for you is just to hard to remember,but I told you the hookers and newspapers had to do without me for 4 days,now the good thing is I have not played many of your games,but I did have Indians today.16 innings to lose,but they were lucky they did not get crushed early,bases loaded first 2 innings and they got out of it,not a clutch hit in this long long game.
And the Astros are lucky they were still in the game but I do not choose to cry, whine and moan like a 13 year old with PMS. You knew it was called gambling when you engaged in it.
MAN UP, you street corner punk.
BTW: Between that one and the Marlins over that failed with 19 stranded base runners I am starting to wonder if the baseball gods have it in for me. There seems to be a force field between 3rd base and home.
BTW: Between that one and the Marlins over that failed with 19 stranded base runners I am starting to wonder if the baseball gods have it in for me. There seems to be a force field between 3rd base and home.
[/Quote]
Yeh I'm thinking it is time for me to let you have all the credit for the plays now,I will jump back in when they start scoring runs for you again,
BTW: Between that one and the Marlins over that failed with 19 stranded base runners I am starting to wonder if the baseball gods have it in for me. There seems to be a force field between 3rd base and home.
[/Quote]
Yeh I'm thinking it is time for me to let you have all the credit for the plays now,I will jump back in when they start scoring runs for you again,