• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 212223 ... 363738 Next Last»
    Sacramoni
    TxRangers
    Rush51
    ArtSchlichterJr
    noahthechef
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 212223 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    Sacramoni
    Sacramoni
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2024
    Posts: 722
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 11:00 AM ET #501

    Have a drink Guy, Relax.an_violin

    Reply

    Have a drink Guy, Relax.an_violin

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 11:11 AM ET #502

    @Sacramoni

     I'm relaxed. I'm laughing my ass off at these moronic Mike Trout lovers. They think he's great. He's nowhere near greatness. I ask them simple questions! And I never hear back from them!!! It's hilarious. Mike Trout sucks, everyone knows he does. Even Trout knows himself. 45 hits, 65 ks, 225 batting average. Freaking hilarious. Have a good day dude

    Reply

    @Sacramoni

     I'm relaxed. I'm laughing my ass off at these moronic Mike Trout lovers. They think he's great. He's nowhere near greatness. I ask them simple questions! And I never hear back from them!!! It's hilarious. Mike Trout sucks, everyone knows he does. Even Trout knows himself. 45 hits, 65 ks, 225 batting average. Freaking hilarious. Have a good day dude

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 11:20 AM ET #503

    Here is an elite player. There are numerous players like this, and none of them are named Mike Trout. 3 MVPs, 2 batting titles, 10 gold gloves, 3 Silver sluggers awards, 3089 hits, .311 lifetime avg, .757 career OPS, 1080 k's. People and the media think these are trout's numbers???!! His numbers and accolades are nowhere near this!! These are elite numbers, these are first ballot Hall of Fame numbers. Ichiro Suzuki. I know, I know, moron fans want Trout on their team instead of ichiro. This is a truth elite player. 

    Reply

    Here is an elite player. There are numerous players like this, and none of them are named Mike Trout. 3 MVPs, 2 batting titles, 10 gold gloves, 3 Silver sluggers awards, 3089 hits, .311 lifetime avg, .757 career OPS, 1080 k's. People and the media think these are trout's numbers???!! His numbers and accolades are nowhere near this!! These are elite numbers, these are first ballot Hall of Fame numbers. Ichiro Suzuki. I know, I know, moron fans want Trout on their team instead of ichiro. This is a truth elite player. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 12:10 PM ET #504

    I will answer my simple questions!!! Since the moronic Mike Trout lovers who thinks he's an elite player won't answer me. The reason why he can't win a gold glove or a batting title like all other elite players in baseball can!! IT'S BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! Trust me, if he was good enough to win gold gloves and batting titles. Guess what??? HE WOULD WIN THEM. THAT'S HOW THE DAMN SYSTEM WORKS? IF YOU ARE AN ELITE DEFENSIVE PLAYER OR HITTER. YOU WILL HAVE THOSE ACCOLADES ON YOUR RESUME. But I know, I know, trout is great, he's a once-in-a-lifetime generational talent. I know, injuries hurt him. Give me excuses! He didn't have injuries the first 8 years of his career. But I know, I know, he's the great Mike Trout. The dude is the joke of baseball. 

    Reply

    I will answer my simple questions!!! Since the moronic Mike Trout lovers who thinks he's an elite player won't answer me. The reason why he can't win a gold glove or a batting title like all other elite players in baseball can!! IT'S BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! Trust me, if he was good enough to win gold gloves and batting titles. Guess what??? HE WOULD WIN THEM. THAT'S HOW THE DAMN SYSTEM WORKS? IF YOU ARE AN ELITE DEFENSIVE PLAYER OR HITTER. YOU WILL HAVE THOSE ACCOLADES ON YOUR RESUME. But I know, I know, trout is great, he's a once-in-a-lifetime generational talent. I know, injuries hurt him. Give me excuses! He didn't have injuries the first 8 years of his career. But I know, I know, he's the great Mike Trout. The dude is the joke of baseball. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 3:01 PM ET #505

    According to Trout fans, his Hall of Fame introduction speech will last 30 minutes. It will actually last 1 minute 33 seconds. What are they going to talk about??? His 3K hits???LOL his 500 home runs??? LOL. His career 300 average?? LOL. His 11 Gold gloves??? LOL his 4 batting titles???? His world series MVP??? LLLLOOOOOLLL. His world series appearances ??LOL. All they can mention is three mvps, and a few Silver slugger awards. That's it! The dude don't belong in the Hall of Fame, and he's not getting into the Hall of Fame.

    Reply

    According to Trout fans, his Hall of Fame introduction speech will last 30 minutes. It will actually last 1 minute 33 seconds. What are they going to talk about??? His 3K hits???LOL his 500 home runs??? LOL. His career 300 average?? LOL. His 11 Gold gloves??? LOL his 4 batting titles???? His world series MVP??? LLLLOOOOOLLL. His world series appearances ??LOL. All they can mention is three mvps, and a few Silver slugger awards. That's it! The dude don't belong in the Hall of Fame, and he's not getting into the Hall of Fame.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 3:05 PM ET #506

    Like one smart fan mentioned. He's not getting into the Hall of Fame with metrics numbers! I guess they could mention the last 8 years of his career he had more strikeouts than hits in each season for 8 years in a row. I guess they could mention that. But I'm still wondering since everyone thinks he's so great??? How come the dude can't win a gold glove or a batting title? Frank Thomas did, Barry Bonds did! About 40 other elite athletes did. How come trout can't???

    Reply

    Like one smart fan mentioned. He's not getting into the Hall of Fame with metrics numbers! I guess they could mention the last 8 years of his career he had more strikeouts than hits in each season for 8 years in a row. I guess they could mention that. But I'm still wondering since everyone thinks he's so great??? How come the dude can't win a gold glove or a batting title? Frank Thomas did, Barry Bonds did! About 40 other elite athletes did. How come trout can't???

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 3:55 PM ET #507

    As an Angels Fan, I'm happy to see the young guys start to take some ownership that is now "their team," instead of looking to Trout for leadership..  something he doesn't have.  They have a young nucleus that hopefully will be around awhile.  O'Hoppe, Shanuel, Neto, Adell, and recently brought up Christian Moore. 

    I think I stated this earlier,  (and stated this to a friend years ago) that I wish they would've traded Trout years ago and gotten a few high quality pitchers.   It frustrates me to think how much better this team "could be."

    That ship has sailed a long time ago .  an_arsed

    Reply

    As an Angels Fan, I'm happy to see the young guys start to take some ownership that is now "their team," instead of looking to Trout for leadership..  something he doesn't have.  They have a young nucleus that hopefully will be around awhile.  O'Hoppe, Shanuel, Neto, Adell, and recently brought up Christian Moore. 

    I think I stated this earlier,  (and stated this to a friend years ago) that I wish they would've traded Trout years ago and gotten a few high quality pitchers.   It frustrates me to think how much better this team "could be."

    That ship has sailed a long time ago .  an_arsed

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 4:43 PM ET #508

    @Rush51

     

     Yes, I've heard from you before. A true Angels fan. And you're right, "traded trout years ago". Because not one single team wants this bum now!! You're a true Angels fan and realize the impact, well, not impact that Trout is. "That ship has sailed a long time ago" is also correct. Good luck to your young Angels. My Texas Rangers are hanging tough. deGrom is finally healthy and pitching lights out. I had 1K on him yesterday straight ML and was pleased. GL the rest of the way

    Reply

    @Rush51

     

     Yes, I've heard from you before. A true Angels fan. And you're right, "traded trout years ago". Because not one single team wants this bum now!! You're a true Angels fan and realize the impact, well, not impact that Trout is. "That ship has sailed a long time ago" is also correct. Good luck to your young Angels. My Texas Rangers are hanging tough. deGrom is finally healthy and pitching lights out. I had 1K on him yesterday straight ML and was pleased. GL the rest of the way

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 8:19 PM ET #509

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Hey man, you are a typical moronic Mike Trout fan! You run your mouth, I ask you simple questions, and you're nowhere to be found. Mike Trout sucks. I'm still waiting for your answers

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Hey man, you are a typical moronic Mike Trout fan! You run your mouth, I ask you simple questions, and you're nowhere to be found. Mike Trout sucks. I'm still waiting for your answers

     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3470
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 8:58 PM ET #510

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @ArtSchlichterJr  Hey man, you are a typical moronic Mike Trout fan! You run your mouth, I ask you simple questions, and you're nowhere to be found. Mike Trout sucks. I'm still waiting for your answers
    No rain man you bring nothing to the table that is of any substance..  EVERYBODY with any knowledge of MLB knows Trout ( I am not a fan of Trout by any means) the last six years he has not been good.. Very sharp take by you rain man.. Your not splitting the atom.. But what you call a few "good seasons " is more like 8 years rain man..  I know its a little above your pay grade.. You still are not smart enough to know thats why  they call it a career .. Not just his last 6 years .. All the years count.. A few good years ... 8.. an_roll_laugh..  A couple of MVP's  ... Yea 3 of them ( with 4 runner ups)..  You do know that in 122 years of MLB history ONE YES ONE RAIN MAN  has won more then 3 MVP'S..  I called you out on the HOF comment for which he is a lock nothing else ... no gold gloves ..no bating titles.. ect.. But your so dense you still think he will not get in the HOF.. Move along you bring nothing to the table but parrot stuff the last 6 years.. If you think he is not in the hall so be it your WRONG..  Now please spare me the last six year quotes .. Is he in the HOF or not.. SIMPLE QUESTION..  Mike Trout will not be in the HOF.. an_roll_laugh..  Sure .. Now start your low IQ 6 year comments and gloss over the HOF question..  and a 'few good years"  ONE PLAYER (bonds) in 122 years has more MVP'S ... Nuff said... Not in the hall... an_roll_laugh

    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @ArtSchlichterJr  Hey man, you are a typical moronic Mike Trout fan! You run your mouth, I ask you simple questions, and you're nowhere to be found. Mike Trout sucks. I'm still waiting for your answers
    No rain man you bring nothing to the table that is of any substance..  EVERYBODY with any knowledge of MLB knows Trout ( I am not a fan of Trout by any means) the last six years he has not been good.. Very sharp take by you rain man.. Your not splitting the atom.. But what you call a few "good seasons " is more like 8 years rain man..  I know its a little above your pay grade.. You still are not smart enough to know thats why  they call it a career .. Not just his last 6 years .. All the years count.. A few good years ... 8.. an_roll_laugh..  A couple of MVP's  ... Yea 3 of them ( with 4 runner ups)..  You do know that in 122 years of MLB history ONE YES ONE RAIN MAN  has won more then 3 MVP'S..  I called you out on the HOF comment for which he is a lock nothing else ... no gold gloves ..no bating titles.. ect.. But your so dense you still think he will not get in the HOF.. Move along you bring nothing to the table but parrot stuff the last 6 years.. If you think he is not in the hall so be it your WRONG..  Now please spare me the last six year quotes .. Is he in the HOF or not.. SIMPLE QUESTION..  Mike Trout will not be in the HOF.. an_roll_laugh..  Sure .. Now start your low IQ 6 year comments and gloss over the HOF question..  and a 'few good years"  ONE PLAYER (bonds) in 122 years has more MVP'S ... Nuff said... Not in the hall... an_roll_laugh

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 10:57 PM ET #511

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     

     Wow, I'm glad I'm not your English teacher. It would take me all day to grade your paper. Dude, I didn't know who I was dealing with? Now I know! It's pretty much axiomatic that you have problems within the American, English lexicon. About the only thing I'm going to say? Actually, it's about the only thing I can say after I read your paragraph. Or, tried to read it. I really only understood about 40% of what you were trying to convey to me. I picked up a few items. The other items are self-evident.  The only thing I can say is???? That's your answer to my question? To rephrase it again? Do you want Jacob Wilson or Mike Trout on your team right now? The other one was? How come Trout isn't good enough to win gold gloves and or batting titles. And this is the answer you give me??? But like I before mentioned! I didn't know who I was dealing with? But I do now? I mean, I know gamblers aren't exactly Professors at Cornell teaching Organic Chemistry. But they should be able to write a clean paragraph. Or at least?  Pretty clean! Good luck dude

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     

     Wow, I'm glad I'm not your English teacher. It would take me all day to grade your paper. Dude, I didn't know who I was dealing with? Now I know! It's pretty much axiomatic that you have problems within the American, English lexicon. About the only thing I'm going to say? Actually, it's about the only thing I can say after I read your paragraph. Or, tried to read it. I really only understood about 40% of what you were trying to convey to me. I picked up a few items. The other items are self-evident.  The only thing I can say is???? That's your answer to my question? To rephrase it again? Do you want Jacob Wilson or Mike Trout on your team right now? The other one was? How come Trout isn't good enough to win gold gloves and or batting titles. And this is the answer you give me??? But like I before mentioned! I didn't know who I was dealing with? But I do now? I mean, I know gamblers aren't exactly Professors at Cornell teaching Organic Chemistry. But they should be able to write a clean paragraph. Or at least?  Pretty clean! Good luck dude

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 11:01 PM ET #512

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     I take that back!? You may have answered the two simple questions I ask you? I have no idea! Maybe you did? I got pretty confused and light-headed reading your response. Maybe you did answer me. Anyways, good luck dude. You definitely need it

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     I take that back!? You may have answered the two simple questions I ask you? I have no idea! Maybe you did? I got pretty confused and light-headed reading your response. Maybe you did answer me. Anyways, good luck dude. You definitely need it

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 11:41 PM ET #513

    I still want to know why the great Mike Trout isn't good enough to win a gold glove or batting titles. All other elite baseball players have them. How come trout doesn't???? I thought he was great??? Are you telling me the best baseball player of all time doesn't own a gold glove, a championship, a single playoff win, a batting title? Everyone else has them who is considered Superstars, elite players. How come trout isn't good enough to win one?

    Reply

    I still want to know why the great Mike Trout isn't good enough to win a gold glove or batting titles. All other elite baseball players have them. How come trout doesn't???? I thought he was great??? Are you telling me the best baseball player of all time doesn't own a gold glove, a championship, a single playoff win, a batting title? Everyone else has them who is considered Superstars, elite players. How come trout isn't good enough to win one?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2025 - 9:54 PM ET #514

    The great Mike Trout doing what he does best. I mean, the game just freaking started 8 minutes ago. And he has struck out already. He's going for the golden sombrero tonight. I feel it. YTD 45 hits, 67 k's. This dude is special. This dude is a once in a lifetime generation talent.  dude is only 33 years old. Yet his career is over, it's been over for a few years now

    Reply

    The great Mike Trout doing what he does best. I mean, the game just freaking started 8 minutes ago. And he has struck out already. He's going for the golden sombrero tonight. I feel it. YTD 45 hits, 67 k's. This dude is special. This dude is a once in a lifetime generation talent.  dude is only 33 years old. Yet his career is over, it's been over for a few years now

     
    noahthechef
    noahthechef
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3272
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2025 - 10:23 PM ET #515

    No current player has been to more all star games . See you in Atlanta! Go trout … 

    Reply

    No current player has been to more all star games . See you in Atlanta! Go trout … 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2025 - 11:50 PM ET #516

    @noahthechef

     

     Hey dumbass. This is how ignorant you are! All Stars are voted by fans!!!  Here's a question that you won't answer. Do you think the all-star starters are based because their stats are the best at the All-Star break? If they are??? Then how come Mike Trout might go! If All-Star games have the best players starting??? Are you telling me that Mike Trout has the highest batting average for the DH in the American League??? So you're telling me trout has the highest average for a DH in the American League? No other DH is hitting higher than 220? You're a complete moron dude. You don't even realize it! I know you get a hard-on when I respond back to you. So there.

    Reply

    @noahthechef

     

     Hey dumbass. This is how ignorant you are! All Stars are voted by fans!!!  Here's a question that you won't answer. Do you think the all-star starters are based because their stats are the best at the All-Star break? If they are??? Then how come Mike Trout might go! If All-Star games have the best players starting??? Are you telling me that Mike Trout has the highest batting average for the DH in the American League??? So you're telling me trout has the highest average for a DH in the American League? No other DH is hitting higher than 220? You're a complete moron dude. You don't even realize it! I know you get a hard-on when I respond back to you. So there.

     
    noahthechef
    noahthechef
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3272
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 12:22 AM ET #517

    rbi and a win also better than the rangers now facts . I think good players go to the all star game actually the games best and he’s there and you’re not . Answered that question .  

    Reply

    rbi and a win also better than the rangers now facts . I think good players go to the all star game actually the games best and he’s there and you’re not . Answered that question .  

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 12:34 AM ET #518

    @noahthechef

     

     Dude, seriously!? What's wrong with you!? Are you telling me that you think somebody who is hitting . 220 with 45 hits, 67 strikeouts is having a good season and is the best in the league? Now listen dude. We joke around a lot, and that's fine. But seriously??? You think that's all- star caliber?? Do you honestly, think, if someone is hitting 220 with 45 hits and 67 strikeouts on the season is having a great season and is All Star caliber?? Do you really, truly believe that? 

    Reply

    @noahthechef

     

     Dude, seriously!? What's wrong with you!? Are you telling me that you think somebody who is hitting . 220 with 45 hits, 67 strikeouts is having a good season and is the best in the league? Now listen dude. We joke around a lot, and that's fine. But seriously??? You think that's all- star caliber?? Do you honestly, think, if someone is hitting 220 with 45 hits and 67 strikeouts on the season is having a great season and is All Star caliber?? Do you really, truly believe that? 

     
    noahthechef
    noahthechef
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3272
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 12:37 AM ET #519

    Call names and get angry . Won’t change the facts and he’s going to be a hall of famer . You realize you don’t wanna say anything when he does something well ? That’s sad on you . You need serious help man . 

    Reply

    Call names and get angry . Won’t change the facts and he’s going to be a hall of famer . You realize you don’t wanna say anything when he does something well ? That’s sad on you . You need serious help man . 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 12:42 AM ET #520

    @noahthechef

     Your complete moron dude. I'll tell you what. You want to run your mouth. I'm friend requesting you. Accept it, and let's talk on the phone. Better yet, I'll come visit you. You're a little snot  nose little punk. I need help? For what??? Because Mike Trout strikes out!! Accept my friend request, and let's talk you little box 

    Reply

    @noahthechef

     Your complete moron dude. I'll tell you what. You want to run your mouth. I'm friend requesting you. Accept it, and let's talk on the phone. Better yet, I'll come visit you. You're a little snot  nose little punk. I need help? For what??? Because Mike Trout strikes out!! Accept my friend request, and let's talk you little box 

     
    noahthechef
    noahthechef
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3272
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 12:44 AM ET #521

    Didn’t hear you say a word when he hit that homer tonight ??? Good luck to you man hope you find the help you need . It’s not your fault . 

    Reply

    Didn’t hear you say a word when he hit that homer tonight ??? Good luck to you man hope you find the help you need . It’s not your fault . 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 12:45 AM ET #522

    Never mind dude, I found you. You'll be hearing from me. It was his first home run in 10 days. It was his fourth home run of the month. This is June 28th. Are you happy because this was his fourth home run of the month. You think that's an accomplishment?? But I found you dude. You'll be hearing from me. You have no idea who I am and what information I can get

    Reply

    Never mind dude, I found you. You'll be hearing from me. It was his first home run in 10 days. It was his fourth home run of the month. This is June 28th. Are you happy because this was his fourth home run of the month. You think that's an accomplishment?? But I found you dude. You'll be hearing from me. You have no idea who I am and what information I can get

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 12:49 AM ET #523

    Don't commit suicide dude?? I know people of your generation has a issue with that. I don't want you to feel bullied over the internet. Don't whack yourself? But I found you, you'll be hearing from me. Good luck dude

    Reply

    Don't commit suicide dude?? I know people of your generation has a issue with that. I don't want you to feel bullied over the internet. Don't whack yourself? But I found you, you'll be hearing from me. Good luck dude

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 12:51 AM ET #524

    @noahthechef

     Now listen, the moderators are going to cut this thread off because I'm threatening you. That's going to happen next. But don't worry, you'll be hearing from me again. You started it!!! Good luck!!! 

    Reply

    @noahthechef

     Now listen, the moderators are going to cut this thread off because I'm threatening you. That's going to happen next. But don't worry, you'll be hearing from me again. You started it!!! Good luck!!! 

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 12:55 AM ET #525

    Now some time has to pass! You want to run your mouth towards me. That's fine! Good luck

    Reply

    Now some time has to pass! You want to run your mouth towards me. That's fine! Good luck

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 212223 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,414
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,349
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,632
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,270
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,880
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,850
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.