• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 123 ... 363738 Next Last»
    CusDAmato1
    TxRangers
    bigred84
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 123 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    CusDAmato1
    CusDAmato1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2025
    Posts: 2599
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2025 - 5:07 PM ET #876

    Lol, funny thread.

    Italiano model, trained like Cus D'Amato, Guard ya plan, recline low, black Milano
    Reply

    Lol, funny thread.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2025 - 10:04 PM ET #877

    The game just started 4 minutes ago and the great Mike Trout has already struck out!!! Thanks Little Mikey. At least I won't lose my bet now. One more strikeout which is inevitable tonight, and I will be +300 again today. Mike Trout is the worst player in baseball and he does not belong in the Hall of Fame. The dude is a terrible baseball player

    Reply

    The game just started 4 minutes ago and the great Mike Trout has already struck out!!! Thanks Little Mikey. At least I won't lose my bet now. One more strikeout which is inevitable tonight, and I will be +300 again today. Mike Trout is the worst player in baseball and he does not belong in the Hall of Fame. The dude is a terrible baseball player

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2025 - 10:07 PM ET #878

    As of right now, year to date, 78 hits 120 strikeouts. And morons actually think this guy is a first ballot Hall of famer!!?? Dude sucks. Mike Trout sucks and his stats prove it

    Reply

    As of right now, year to date, 78 hits 120 strikeouts. And morons actually think this guy is a first ballot Hall of famer!!?? Dude sucks. Mike Trout sucks and his stats prove it

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2025 - 11:49 PM ET #879

    And there it is, the great Mike Trout's 2nd and 3rd strikeout for the evening. The old hat trick!! My dogs love it every time he strikes out 3 times in a game, it happens all the time,  because I throw my hat across my yard. My dogs thinks we are playing. They chase my hat, and bring it back to me. MIKE TROUT IS THE WORST PLAYER IN BASEBALL!!! AND MORONS LIKE YOURSELF AND THE MEDIA THINKS THIS GUY'S A SUPERSTAR. HE IS THE WORST PLAYER IN BASEBALL AND HIS STAFF PROVE IT

    Reply

    And there it is, the great Mike Trout's 2nd and 3rd strikeout for the evening. The old hat trick!! My dogs love it every time he strikes out 3 times in a game, it happens all the time,  because I throw my hat across my yard. My dogs thinks we are playing. They chase my hat, and bring it back to me. MIKE TROUT IS THE WORST PLAYER IN BASEBALL!!! AND MORONS LIKE YOURSELF AND THE MEDIA THINKS THIS GUY'S A SUPERSTAR. HE IS THE WORST PLAYER IN BASEBALL AND HIS STAFF PROVE IT

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2025 - 11:50 PM ET #880

    But anyway, the dude won me $300 again tonight. I am +300 again. Thanks Little Mikey. And keep those strikeouts coming. Oh, I know you will

    Reply

    But anyway, the dude won me $300 again tonight. I am +300 again. Thanks Little Mikey. And keep those strikeouts coming. Oh, I know you will

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2025 - 11:58 PM ET #881

    For all of the Mike Trout morons and the media morons who thinks this guy is a first ballot Hall of famer. Read this slowly. In the month of August he has 17 strikeouts in 34 at bats. I'll let you do the math on his strikeout ratio, because it's really easy. I know, I know, ESPN has it wrong, there's no way he is struck out 17 times and 34 at bats. I know, I know they have it wrong.  The Mike Trout lovers who thinks this dude is a superstar are complete morons. But hey, keep striking out and making me $300 a night. I'll take it

    Reply

    For all of the Mike Trout morons and the media morons who thinks this guy is a first ballot Hall of famer. Read this slowly. In the month of August he has 17 strikeouts in 34 at bats. I'll let you do the math on his strikeout ratio, because it's really easy. I know, I know, ESPN has it wrong, there's no way he is struck out 17 times and 34 at bats. I know, I know they have it wrong.  The Mike Trout lovers who thinks this dude is a superstar are complete morons. But hey, keep striking out and making me $300 a night. I'll take it

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24458
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2025 - 6:05 AM ET #882

    Joc Pederson .150.....great real ....

     

    an_wink

    Think u had the US vs Japan when Ohtani struck him out to lose the game

    Cost u huge money 10K....confused

    So u hate him...Now I get it.....peace_5peace_5

    Reply

    Joc Pederson .150.....great real ....

     

    an_wink

    Think u had the US vs Japan when Ohtani struck him out to lose the game

    Cost u huge money 10K....confused

    So u hate him...Now I get it.....peace_5peace_5

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2025 - 12:07 PM ET #883

    Why is this guy on a Major League roster???? Last 3 seasons, 183 hits, 253 K's, 3 outfield assists, 0 game winning hits, 0 gold gloves, silver slugger, batting titles, playoff wins, MVP. Whoever this player is??? Why is this dude on a MLB roster??? These stats belong to the great Mike Trout!!!!! The dude is the worst player in baseball. But he keeps winning me $300 a day, so I'll take it

    Reply

    Why is this guy on a Major League roster???? Last 3 seasons, 183 hits, 253 K's, 3 outfield assists, 0 game winning hits, 0 gold gloves, silver slugger, batting titles, playoff wins, MVP. Whoever this player is??? Why is this dude on a MLB roster??? These stats belong to the great Mike Trout!!!!! The dude is the worst player in baseball. But he keeps winning me $300 a day, so I'll take it

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24458
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2025 - 12:21 PM ET #884

    Trout  .240  20   52

    Pederson  .150  4   9

    Ur not good with numbers....

    I run a flooring store.....were hiring...

    Sadly it wouldnt be you...an_wink

    Reply

    Trout  .240  20   52

    Pederson  .150  4   9

    Ur not good with numbers....

    I run a flooring store.....were hiring...

    Sadly it wouldnt be you...an_wink

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2025 - 12:55 PM ET #885

    @bigred84

     Dude, you can't be this ignorant?? Or can you? I have said this 20,000 times but I will say it again. People think Mike Trout is the goat of baseball, they think he's a first ballot Hall of famer. His fans and the media thinks he's the modern version of Mickey Mantle. NO ONE IS SAYING PEDERSON IS A SUPERSTAR AND A FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER. THAT'S MY POINT HERE! Mike Trout is a terrible baseball player!!! And the word is finally starting to spread. The dude sucks! Everyone needs to stop talking about him because he sucks. He doesn't belong in the Hall of Fame. He sucks and his stats prove it

    Reply

    @bigred84

     Dude, you can't be this ignorant?? Or can you? I have said this 20,000 times but I will say it again. People think Mike Trout is the goat of baseball, they think he's a first ballot Hall of famer. His fans and the media thinks he's the modern version of Mickey Mantle. NO ONE IS SAYING PEDERSON IS A SUPERSTAR AND A FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER. THAT'S MY POINT HERE! Mike Trout is a terrible baseball player!!! And the word is finally starting to spread. The dude sucks! Everyone needs to stop talking about him because he sucks. He doesn't belong in the Hall of Fame. He sucks and his stats prove it

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2025 - 12:58 PM ET #886

    @bigred84

     I'm not exactly sure what your point is comparing a no-name Pederson to the "great Mike Trout" name??? I guess you are another moronic Trout fan who thinks he's great and belongs in HOF. No one is saying Pederson belongs in the Hall of Fame, and they shouldn't. Just like Mike Trout shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame talk, but people think he's great. That's my issue here!! 

    Reply

    @bigred84

     I'm not exactly sure what your point is comparing a no-name Pederson to the "great Mike Trout" name??? I guess you are another moronic Trout fan who thinks he's great and belongs in HOF. No one is saying Pederson belongs in the Hall of Fame, and they shouldn't. Just like Mike Trout shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame talk, but people think he's great. That's my issue here!! 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2025 - 1:28 PM ET #887

    @bigred84

     And one final thing dude. I have no idea who you're talking about with "Pederson" to begin with???? I have no idea who that is????? 

    Reply

    @bigred84

     And one final thing dude. I have no idea who you're talking about with "Pederson" to begin with???? I have no idea who that is????? 

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24458
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2025 - 1:42 PM ET #888

    Joc Pederson  Texas Rangers   

    Numbers arent even close..

    .150 4 HR  9 RBI's.....

    Its a  joke your hate for him...an_shake

    Mike Trout will be going to the HOF......an_wink

     

    Reply

    Joc Pederson  Texas Rangers   

    Numbers arent even close..

    .150 4 HR  9 RBI's.....

    Its a  joke your hate for him...an_shake

    Mike Trout will be going to the HOF......an_wink

     

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2025 - 3:58 PM ET #889

    @bigred84

     The only reason he's going to the Hall of Fame is because he's popular with the media and the fans. Not because of his numbers. And what is your fascination with Joc Pederson and Mike Trout? Saying their numbers aren't close? Well, Mike Trout and Frank Thomas numbers aren't close! Mike Trout and Miguel Cabrera's numbers aren't close? Mike Trout and Griffey Jr's numbers aren't close. Trout and Hank Aaron's numbers aren't close? Trout 0 world series, Mickey Mantle 12 world series. I gave you a list of Hall of famers that Trout's numbers aren't close whatsoever?! So I'm not sure what your point is?

    Reply

    @bigred84

     The only reason he's going to the Hall of Fame is because he's popular with the media and the fans. Not because of his numbers. And what is your fascination with Joc Pederson and Mike Trout? Saying their numbers aren't close? Well, Mike Trout and Frank Thomas numbers aren't close! Mike Trout and Miguel Cabrera's numbers aren't close? Mike Trout and Griffey Jr's numbers aren't close. Trout and Hank Aaron's numbers aren't close? Trout 0 world series, Mickey Mantle 12 world series. I gave you a list of Hall of famers that Trout's numbers aren't close whatsoever?! So I'm not sure what your point is?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2025 - 4:04 PM ET #890

    You're acting like because Trout stats are better than Pederson 's. You act like that's an achievement!?!?! I gave you a small list of HOFers that Trout' stats don't come close to!!! So I'm not sure what your point is dude?

    Reply

    You're acting like because Trout stats are better than Pederson 's. You act like that's an achievement!?!?! I gave you a small list of HOFers that Trout' stats don't come close to!!! So I'm not sure what your point is dude?

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24458
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2025 - 7:17 PM ET #891

    U said he was the worst player in baseball...

    Thats ignorant their are 50 players with worse numbers than him..

    U lost a fortune when Ohtani struck him out and Japan beat the US

    a few years ago. in the WCS.......its the only reason u can have so much hate for him...confused

    Reply

    U said he was the worst player in baseball...

    Thats ignorant their are 50 players with worse numbers than him..

    U lost a fortune when Ohtani struck him out and Japan beat the US

    a few years ago. in the WCS.......its the only reason u can have so much hate for him...confused

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2025 - 11:30 PM ET #892

    @bigred84

     Without knowing it because you're not very smart you just proved this whole thread. All 36 pages. "When he struck out in the WBC"!!! You're right dude. When he struck out for the final out because that's all this dude does is strike out. And tomorrow night when he strikes out 2 more times I will be +300. As soon as he strikes out one time my wager is a push, when he k's two times, which is inevitable, I win my wager and I'll be + 300 again

    Reply

    @bigred84

     Without knowing it because you're not very smart you just proved this whole thread. All 36 pages. "When he struck out in the WBC"!!! You're right dude. When he struck out for the final out because that's all this dude does is strike out. And tomorrow night when he strikes out 2 more times I will be +300. As soon as he strikes out one time my wager is a push, when he k's two times, which is inevitable, I win my wager and I'll be + 300 again

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24458
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2025 - 12:33 PM ET #893

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

    Reply

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2025 - 2:14 PM ET #894

    This is a gambling website to help people make money??? Well, I give winners almost every single day. I have no idea why this is in the penalty box because I give winners. Watch this! Take 1+ k's on the great Mike Trout. 1+ k -350, 2+ +165.. those are his strikeout props today. Easy money.

    Reply

    This is a gambling website to help people make money??? Well, I give winners almost every single day. I have no idea why this is in the penalty box because I give winners. Watch this! Take 1+ k's on the great Mike Trout. 1+ k -350, 2+ +165.. those are his strikeout props today. Easy money.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2025 - 2:17 PM ET #895

    The great Mike Trout has struck out in 22 of his last 23 games. So, you will either "push" your bet, or win it when he k's twice. That's almost guaranteed. The dude is one of the worst players in baseball for the past 6 years, he needs to be in the minors. But I know, I know, he's the great Mike Trout even though he hasn't done anything for 6 seasons

    Reply

    The great Mike Trout has struck out in 22 of his last 23 games. So, you will either "push" your bet, or win it when he k's twice. That's almost guaranteed. The dude is one of the worst players in baseball for the past 6 years, he needs to be in the minors. But I know, I know, he's the great Mike Trout even though he hasn't done anything for 6 seasons

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2025 - 12:12 AM ET #896

    And the great Mike Trout has struck out. So I won't be losing my bet tonight. But don't worry, he'll strike out again and I will be + $300 again

    Reply

    And the great Mike Trout has struck out. So I won't be losing my bet tonight. But don't worry, he'll strike out again and I will be + $300 again

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2025 - 4:30 PM ET #897

    The game started at 3:05 Central standard Time, and at 3:07 Central standard time, the great Mike Trout had already struck out. His line today was 1+ k ( -285,) 2+ ( +210 ). That's easy money, I have pushed my wager  already when he struck out when the game just started.

    Reply

    The game started at 3:05 Central standard Time, and at 3:07 Central standard time, the great Mike Trout had already struck out. His line today was 1+ k ( -285,) 2+ ( +210 ). That's easy money, I have pushed my wager  already when he struck out when the game just started.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2025 - 6:07 PM ET #898

    And the great Mike Trout has struck out two times again today. And counting. That means I'm +300 again for the day with his second strikeout. Thanks Little Mikey, keep them coming and I know you will. You're the worst player in baseball dude, you need to be sent down to the minors

    Reply

    And the great Mike Trout has struck out two times again today. And counting. That means I'm +300 again for the day with his second strikeout. Thanks Little Mikey, keep them coming and I know you will. You're the worst player in baseball dude, you need to be sent down to the minors

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24458
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2025 - 8:23 PM ET #899

    Trout ..235

     

    Pederson .145

     

    Come on man...an_drunksickan_cannon

    Reply

    Trout ..235

     

    Pederson .145

     

    Come on man...an_drunksickan_cannon

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2025 - 10:35 PM ET #900

    And the great Mike Trout just struck out again!!! Looks like I'm not losing my bet again tonight. Dude is terrible. All he does is struck out!!!

    Reply

    And the great Mike Trout just struck out again!!! Looks like I'm not losing my bet again tonight. Dude is terrible. All he does is struck out!!!

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,392
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,331
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,508
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,821
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,227
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,846

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.