• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 222324 ... 363738 Next Last»
    Sacramoni
    TxRangers
    bigred84
    7272
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 222324 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    Sacramoni
    Sacramoni
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2024
    Posts: 722
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 12:55 AM ET #526

    Pointing & Laughing  an_laugh

    Reply

    Pointing & Laughing  an_laugh

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 12:57 AM ET #527

    Moderators, go ahead and ban this account! Matter of fact! I want you to ban it! I got what I needed! Or I will cancel it. Thanks

    Reply

    Moderators, go ahead and ban this account! Matter of fact! I want you to ban it! I got what I needed! Or I will cancel it. Thanks

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24461
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 6:58 AM ET #528

    closed

    Reply

    closed

     
    7272
    7272
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 797
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 9:17 AM ET #529

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Moderators, go ahead and ban this account! Matter of fact! I want you to ban it! I got what I needed! Or I will cancel it. Thanks
    I would think that you will be banned shortly. Hope you had fun here

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Moderators, go ahead and ban this account! Matter of fact! I want you to ban it! I got what I needed! Or I will cancel it. Thanks
    I would think that you will be banned shortly. Hope you had fun here

     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3470
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 10:10 AM ET #530

    I will assume that noahthechef will not be invited to your Trout introduction HOF party... I on the other hand look forward to my invite... Menu for the party...  Appetizer.. Honey glazed Crow with garden greens... ENTREE...  Grilled Crow with mushroom medallions and port wine sauce..  2nd option ... Grilled Trout with honey butter.... Dessert.. Mint lollipop suckers with cherry ice cream.. House band Fish will be on stage... peace_5

    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply

    I will assume that noahthechef will not be invited to your Trout introduction HOF party... I on the other hand look forward to my invite... Menu for the party...  Appetizer.. Honey glazed Crow with garden greens... ENTREE...  Grilled Crow with mushroom medallions and port wine sauce..  2nd option ... Grilled Trout with honey butter.... Dessert.. Mint lollipop suckers with cherry ice cream.. House band Fish will be on stage... peace_5

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24461
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 10:19 AM ET #531

    an_bounce

    Reply

    an_bounce

     
    dyamarik
    dyamarik
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 12439
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 10:33 AM ET #532

    Covers has an endless supply of Ass Clowns... paint_help  Used to think they planted bots just to get people to post, but its becoming more apparent each year that they are genuine...peace_5

    People who can afford to gamble don't need money, and those who need money can't afford to
    Reply

    Covers has an endless supply of Ass Clowns... paint_help  Used to think they planted bots just to get people to post, but its becoming more apparent each year that they are genuine...peace_5

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 6:59 PM ET #533

    Mike Trout keeps doing, what Mike Trout does best?? The 2nd half of the season just started, literally 8 minutes ago. And the dude has already struck out, top of the first, on four pitches. I think that's number 80 on the year. Idk, I lost count. The dude SUCKS. He has been one of the worst baseball players in the past six seasons. 

    Reply

    Mike Trout keeps doing, what Mike Trout does best?? The 2nd half of the season just started, literally 8 minutes ago. And the dude has already struck out, top of the first, on four pitches. I think that's number 80 on the year. Idk, I lost count. The dude SUCKS. He has been one of the worst baseball players in the past six seasons. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 7:00 PM ET #534

    I mean, the second half literally just started. Top of the first, four pitches, sit down trout, collect your 35 million, and sit down.

    Reply

    I mean, the second half literally just started. Top of the first, four pitches, sit down trout, collect your 35 million, and sit down.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 7:02 PM ET #535

    I know I'm voting for him for the first ballot of Hall of Fame. I mean, he's one of those hitters where teams pitch around him. They pitch around him, that's why he has 80 strikeouts and 60 hits for the season. Because they pitch around him because he's so great. Lol

    Reply

    I know I'm voting for him for the first ballot of Hall of Fame. I mean, he's one of those hitters where teams pitch around him. They pitch around him, that's why he has 80 strikeouts and 60 hits for the season. Because they pitch around him because he's so great. Lol

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 7:04 PM ET #536

    The dude has 58 hits and 81 K's on the season. Keep stealing the 35 million Mike. The true Angel fans can't stand your ass

    Reply

    The dude has 58 hits and 81 K's on the season. Keep stealing the 35 million Mike. The true Angel fans can't stand your ass

     
    Masspike
    Masspike
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 1183
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 8:09 PM ET #537

      Kill it before it dies.

    Reply

      Kill it before it dies.

     
    CusDAmato1
    CusDAmato1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2025
    Posts: 2599
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 8:10 PM ET #538

    As you were saying?

    Italiano model, trained like Cus D'Amato, Guard ya plan, recline low, black Milano
    Reply

    As you were saying?

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34410
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 8:11 PM ET #539

    Now 2 for 3 with an RBI and drove in tying run

    peace_5

    Reply

    Now 2 for 3 with an RBI and drove in tying run

    peace_5

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 8:57 PM ET #540

    @Raiders22

     And he just struck out again. So what's your point?

    Reply

    @Raiders22

     And he just struck out again. So what's your point?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 8:58 PM ET #541

    Two hits, 2 strikeouts. WOW. 

    Reply

    Two hits, 2 strikeouts. WOW. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 9:00 PM ET #542

    Let's place bets. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. Mike Trout will have more k's than hits this season! And this will be his 6th season in a row to do this. Do I have any takers??? I will bet anybody a reasonable amount because I know y'all won't pay anyway. I bet anyone 5K, that's a reasonable amount. I have it, do you? I bet anyone 5K trout will have more strikeouts than hits at the end of the season. DM me, I'll give my email address, and let's place bets

    Reply

    Let's place bets. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. Mike Trout will have more k's than hits this season! And this will be his 6th season in a row to do this. Do I have any takers??? I will bet anybody a reasonable amount because I know y'all won't pay anyway. I bet anyone 5K, that's a reasonable amount. I have it, do you? I bet anyone 5K trout will have more strikeouts than hits at the end of the season. DM me, I'll give my email address, and let's place bets

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 9:01 PM ET #543

    Year to date, 60 hits, 82ks. One of the worst percentages in baseball. But I know, I know, he's great, Mike Trout is great, he's a once in a lifetime generational talent. Every team wants him, every general manager wants him. LOL

    Reply

    Year to date, 60 hits, 82ks. One of the worst percentages in baseball. But I know, I know, he's great, Mike Trout is great, he's a once in a lifetime generational talent. Every team wants him, every general manager wants him. LOL

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 9:03 PM ET #544

    As a matter of fact, I'll bet anyone 5K that trout will have more strikeouts than hits when his career is over!!!! Come on guys. DM me, Let's exchange email addresses. He will have more strikeouts than hits when he retires. Let's go,

    Reply

    As a matter of fact, I'll bet anyone 5K that trout will have more strikeouts than hits when his career is over!!!! Come on guys. DM me, Let's exchange email addresses. He will have more strikeouts than hits when he retires. Let's go,

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 9:07 PM ET #545

    Look at all you moron trout lovers looking at his career stats. Wondering how many hits he has compared to his strikeouts in his career. Just wait another 4 - 5 seasons. Do the calculations for his past 6 seasons. Look at you morons looking at the great Mike Trout stats. Come on guys, let's bet

    Reply

    Look at all you moron trout lovers looking at his career stats. Wondering how many hits he has compared to his strikeouts in his career. Just wait another 4 - 5 seasons. Do the calculations for his past 6 seasons. Look at you morons looking at the great Mike Trout stats. Come on guys, let's bet

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 9:22 PM ET #546

    And there it is!!!!!!! 3K's. If this was hockey, that would be called the hat trick. People would be throwing their hats right now. I just threw mine. He's one strikeout away from the golden sombrero. Trout sucks

    Reply

    And there it is!!!!!!! 3K's. If this was hockey, that would be called the hat trick. People would be throwing their hats right now. I just threw mine. He's one strikeout away from the golden sombrero. Trout sucks

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 9:23 PM ET #547

    @CusDAmato1

     Hey dude, what were you saying!!!! He has three strikeouts tonight. 

    Reply

    @CusDAmato1

     Hey dude, what were you saying!!!! He has three strikeouts tonight. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 9:25 PM ET #548

    For all the trout lovers. YTD. 60 hits, 83 k's .228 Avg. I know I know, he's great, he's a superstar, all general managers want him, every team wants him and their starting lineup. I know I know. The All-Star team this past Tuesday wanted him and he said no. That's the only reason why he wasn't there because he's great. They asked him, and he said no. LOL trout sucks, and he will continue to suck

    Reply

    For all the trout lovers. YTD. 60 hits, 83 k's .228 Avg. I know I know, he's great, he's a superstar, all general managers want him, every team wants him and their starting lineup. I know I know. The All-Star team this past Tuesday wanted him and he said no. That's the only reason why he wasn't there because he's great. They asked him, and he said no. LOL trout sucks, and he will continue to suck

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 9:27 PM ET #549

    I walked outside of my nice comfortable, house, and I threw my hat in my yard because trout had the hat trick. Wait a minute, this ain't hockey, this is baseball. Oh well, same thing. At least my dog got some exercise picking my hat up when I threw it. He thought we were playing fetch. Now that's funny guys, you know it is. And once again, trout sucks, and he will continue to suck. He's 33 and his career is over. It's been over for five seasons. Get over it

    Reply

    I walked outside of my nice comfortable, house, and I threw my hat in my yard because trout had the hat trick. Wait a minute, this ain't hockey, this is baseball. Oh well, same thing. At least my dog got some exercise picking my hat up when I threw it. He thought we were playing fetch. Now that's funny guys, you know it is. And once again, trout sucks, and he will continue to suck. He's 33 and his career is over. It's been over for five seasons. Get over it

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2025 - 9:34 PM ET #550

    MIKE TROUT SUCKS!!!!! And his stats prove it!!! 

    Reply

    MIKE TROUT SUCKS!!!!! And his stats prove it!!! 

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 222324 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,414
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,349
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,631
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,270
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,879
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,850
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.