• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 202122 ... 363738 Next Last»
    Darkydark
    FRANKtheBANKss
    TxRangers
    bigred84
    noahthechef
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 202122 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    Darkydark
    Darkydark
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 113
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 3:46 AM ET #476

    @TxRangers

     Angels are currently the most profitable team to bet on so your guy is winning you the most money if you bet on his team.  Strange you keep calling him a loser lol

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Angels are currently the most profitable team to bet on so your guy is winning you the most money if you bet on his team.  Strange you keep calling him a loser lol

     
    FRANKtheBANKss
    FRANKtheBANKss
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 11041
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 9:45 AM ET #477

    MIKE TROUT traded before the deadline to the future 2025 World Champs Philadelphia Phillies.an_woo

    God is Good and the Ball don't Lie.
    Reply

    MIKE TROUT traded before the deadline to the future 2025 World Champs Philadelphia Phillies.an_woo

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 11:50 AM ET #478

    @FRANKtheBANKss

     

     I agree with you the Phillies might be 2025 world champs. One small problem. THEY DON'T WANT TROUT!! NOT ONE TEAM WANTS HIM!!!! Why would a team want a player who has 43 hits, 65 strikeouts, hitting .225 28 RBIs. And he hit 220 last year. He has sucked for the past 6 seasons. He's not going anywhere!! No team wants him! Honestly, do you want Mike Trout on your Phillies????

    Reply

    @FRANKtheBANKss

     

     I agree with you the Phillies might be 2025 world champs. One small problem. THEY DON'T WANT TROUT!! NOT ONE TEAM WANTS HIM!!!! Why would a team want a player who has 43 hits, 65 strikeouts, hitting .225 28 RBIs. And he hit 220 last year. He has sucked for the past 6 seasons. He's not going anywhere!! No team wants him! Honestly, do you want Mike Trout on your Phillies????

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 12:46 PM ET #479

    Some moron was trying to compare Reggie Jackson to Trout??? Uhhhh, there's a huge discrepancy between their stats. Reggie, 2600 hits, 1700 RBIs, 563 HR's, 5 championships, 2 world series MVPs. Mike Trout will never have these numbers. Trout will be lucky if he reaches 1900 hits, 1100 RBIs, and 450 home runs. With 0 championships. Those numbers are far cry from Hall of famer Reggie.

    Reply

    Some moron was trying to compare Reggie Jackson to Trout??? Uhhhh, there's a huge discrepancy between their stats. Reggie, 2600 hits, 1700 RBIs, 563 HR's, 5 championships, 2 world series MVPs. Mike Trout will never have these numbers. Trout will be lucky if he reaches 1900 hits, 1100 RBIs, and 450 home runs. With 0 championships. Those numbers are far cry from Hall of famer Reggie.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 12:49 PM ET #480

    If trout goes into the Hall of Fame??? He will have the shortest introduction speech ever!!! I mean, what are they going to talk about????? His 3000 hits???  LOL. His 500 home runs???? LOL. His championships???? LOL. His gold gloves and batting titles??? LOL. His over .300 career batting average?? LOL. All they can mention will be, a few MVPs, silver slug awards, and ops. That's it!!! The dude is worthless

    Reply

    If trout goes into the Hall of Fame??? He will have the shortest introduction speech ever!!! I mean, what are they going to talk about????? His 3000 hits???  LOL. His 500 home runs???? LOL. His championships???? LOL. His gold gloves and batting titles??? LOL. His over .300 career batting average?? LOL. All they can mention will be, a few MVPs, silver slug awards, and ops. That's it!!! The dude is worthless

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 1:21 PM ET #481

    I guess during his introduction speech they could mention he is only the 8th player in major league history to have struck out 7 times in a row!! That's a Hall of Fame accomplishment! They could mention the last 9 years of his career he had more strikeouts than hits in each season!! I mean, this will be 6 years in row that he's had more k's than hits each season. I'm sure the trend will keep going!! They can mention that??? I mean, they have to talk about stuff!! He don't have very many accomplishments!!! But I know, I know, he's the great Mike Trout. He's a Hall of famer if he retired today, I know I know, blah blah blah blah blah. He doesn't even have 1700 hits, but he's a Hall of famer right now????? I know I know, he's great, he's a "once in a lifetime" generational talent!!! I know blah blah blah blah

    Reply

    I guess during his introduction speech they could mention he is only the 8th player in major league history to have struck out 7 times in a row!! That's a Hall of Fame accomplishment! They could mention the last 9 years of his career he had more strikeouts than hits in each season!! I mean, this will be 6 years in row that he's had more k's than hits each season. I'm sure the trend will keep going!! They can mention that??? I mean, they have to talk about stuff!! He don't have very many accomplishments!!! But I know, I know, he's the great Mike Trout. He's a Hall of famer if he retired today, I know I know, blah blah blah blah blah. He doesn't even have 1700 hits, but he's a Hall of famer right now????? I know I know, he's great, he's a "once in a lifetime" generational talent!!! I know blah blah blah blah

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 1:28 PM ET #482

    And for the record, I'm making all kinds of money off of trout. Whatever his "total bases" are for each game. Take the under. And take over 1K ( -150 ) every game. All he has to do is K one time and you will push. But the books have started adjusting their numbers because they know he sucks and strikes out every game. But I made tons of money before they started adjusting their numbers. All the Mike Trout lovers haven't made any money, but I've made tons because I know he sucks

    Reply

    And for the record, I'm making all kinds of money off of trout. Whatever his "total bases" are for each game. Take the under. And take over 1K ( -150 ) every game. All he has to do is K one time and you will push. But the books have started adjusting their numbers because they know he sucks and strikes out every game. But I made tons of money before they started adjusting their numbers. All the Mike Trout lovers haven't made any money, but I've made tons because I know he sucks

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 1:33 PM ET #483

    They took away his strikeout props. Right now, total bases on trout. 1.5, "under" is favored at -120. That's hilarious! They have his number at 1.5 for total bases????!!!!! That's a low number for the great Mike Trout??? Shouldn't that total bases be about 5???? I mean, he's the Superstar Mike Trout???!!!! 1.5 total bases, are you freaking kidding me??

    Reply

    They took away his strikeout props. Right now, total bases on trout. 1.5, "under" is favored at -120. That's hilarious! They have his number at 1.5 for total bases????!!!!! That's a low number for the great Mike Trout??? Shouldn't that total bases be about 5???? I mean, he's the Superstar Mike Trout???!!!! 1.5 total bases, are you freaking kidding me??

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 4:07 PM ET #484

    The last 7 days for the great Mike Trout. .179 avg, 24 ab's 11 k's, 1 hr 1 rbi. WOW. Those are first ballot HOF numbers!! I know I'm voting for him. Oh, and for the record, he will be striking out within the next hour. And I'll say this. If the great Mike Trout can go one game without striking out, I'll quit commenting on this wonderful thread. That's all I'm asking from him!!??? Go one full game without striking out.

    Reply

    The last 7 days for the great Mike Trout. .179 avg, 24 ab's 11 k's, 1 hr 1 rbi. WOW. Those are first ballot HOF numbers!! I know I'm voting for him. Oh, and for the record, he will be striking out within the next hour. And I'll say this. If the great Mike Trout can go one game without striking out, I'll quit commenting on this wonderful thread. That's all I'm asking from him!!??? Go one full game without striking out.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 5:16 PM ET #485

    Well, I didn't think long!!! Exactly what I said. The great Mike Trout would be striking out within the hour. Long live this thread!!! Dude sucks, dude is one of the worst players in baseball. But I know, I know, he's great, he's a superstar, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

    Reply

    Well, I didn't think long!!! Exactly what I said. The great Mike Trout would be striking out within the hour. Long live this thread!!! Dude sucks, dude is one of the worst players in baseball. But I know, I know, he's great, he's a superstar, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 5:23 PM ET #486

    Last 28 at bats. .168 avg. 14 k's, 1 hr, 1 rbi. Those are first ballot Hall of Fame numbers!!! I know I'm voting for him. I know everybody is voting for him. He needs to stop stealing 35 million a year from the Angels. He needs to stop playing baseball and give the money back

     

    Reply

    Last 28 at bats. .168 avg. 14 k's, 1 hr, 1 rbi. Those are first ballot Hall of Fame numbers!!! I know I'm voting for him. I know everybody is voting for him. He needs to stop stealing 35 million a year from the Angels. He needs to stop playing baseball and give the money back

     

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 5:26 PM ET #487

    #485 I meant to say. "Well, that didn't take long". You see, I'm consumed with this. This is completely fascinating to me. I can't stop. I mean,  what exactly am I missing here??? The pitchers who are pitching to him, have no idea who he is. Because when trout was irrelevant, they were in 6th grade. But seriously, what has trout done in his career. Silver slug awards and a few MVPs. That's it!!!! Dude is worthless

    Reply

    #485 I meant to say. "Well, that didn't take long". You see, I'm consumed with this. This is completely fascinating to me. I can't stop. I mean,  what exactly am I missing here??? The pitchers who are pitching to him, have no idea who he is. Because when trout was irrelevant, they were in 6th grade. But seriously, what has trout done in his career. Silver slug awards and a few MVPs. That's it!!!! Dude is worthless

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24460
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 5:31 PM ET #488

    He made more in 1 year than your family will make in your lifetime.....cool

    Reply

    He made more in 1 year than your family will make in your lifetime.....cool

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 5:54 PM ET #489

    @bigred84

    Is that all you have??? Really? Is that all you have?? News flash Mr Einstein! The same goes for you too! So what is your point?? And quite frankly, I could care less. Money don't mean shit. It's the person that brings you happiness. Not money. The most wealthiest person I know, is also the unhappiest and unhealthiest person I know. Funny how that works? But seriously? That's all you have?? Trout makes more money than me and my family. Come on dude, you're better than this? Or are you? Come up with something better!

    Reply

    @bigred84

    Is that all you have??? Really? Is that all you have?? News flash Mr Einstein! The same goes for you too! So what is your point?? And quite frankly, I could care less. Money don't mean shit. It's the person that brings you happiness. Not money. The most wealthiest person I know, is also the unhappiest and unhealthiest person I know. Funny how that works? But seriously? That's all you have?? Trout makes more money than me and my family. Come on dude, you're better than this? Or are you? Come up with something better!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 6:04 PM ET #490

    That's it guys, I'm officially done. I can't take this anymore. He strikes out too much for me to be commenting every time he does. I would have to be here on covers every day, two or three times a day. I don't have time for that. I think I made my point! But actually, I don't have to make it MY POINT. Because Trout makes it for me. All you have to do is look at his numbers for the last 6 seasons. Mike Trout is the most overrated athlete to ever put on a uniform in any sport at any level. And his stats prove it!!!! Whether or not if you want to believe it, Trout SUCKS , stats don't lie. You morons must not understand  the baseball lexicon of a batting average, a strikeout, a hit, a homerun, RBI, walk,  etc. Because if anyone, I mean anyone, were to look at trout stats for the last 6 seasons, they would say this player is struggling at the plate, and he sucks. You morons can't tell me Mike Trout hasn't struggled at the plate for the past 6 seasons. Dude sucks, he needs to retire. Each season has been worse than the previous season. Good luck dudes, I'm DONE 

    Reply

    That's it guys, I'm officially done. I can't take this anymore. He strikes out too much for me to be commenting every time he does. I would have to be here on covers every day, two or three times a day. I don't have time for that. I think I made my point! But actually, I don't have to make it MY POINT. Because Trout makes it for me. All you have to do is look at his numbers for the last 6 seasons. Mike Trout is the most overrated athlete to ever put on a uniform in any sport at any level. And his stats prove it!!!! Whether or not if you want to believe it, Trout SUCKS , stats don't lie. You morons must not understand  the baseball lexicon of a batting average, a strikeout, a hit, a homerun, RBI, walk,  etc. Because if anyone, I mean anyone, were to look at trout stats for the last 6 seasons, they would say this player is struggling at the plate, and he sucks. You morons can't tell me Mike Trout hasn't struggled at the plate for the past 6 seasons. Dude sucks, he needs to retire. Each season has been worse than the previous season. Good luck dudes, I'm DONE 

     
    noahthechef
    noahthechef
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3272
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 6:09 PM ET #491

    Trout has one more hit and rbi then you do today . See you at the all star game . 

    Reply

    Trout has one more hit and rbi then you do today . See you at the all star game . 

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24460
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 6:15 PM ET #492

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @bigred84 Is that all you have??? Really? Is that all you have?? News flash Mr Einstein! The same goes for you too! So what is your point?? And quite frankly, I could care less. Money don't mean shit. It's the person that brings you happiness. Not money. The most wealthiest person I know, is also the unhappiest and unhealthiest person I know. Funny how that works? But seriously? That's all you have?? Trout makes more money than me and my family. Come on dude, you're better than this? Or are you? Come up with something better!

     

    I run a million dollar a year flooring store....not rich far from it...

    but obsession with him is fuckin insane...

    In his early years he was a bad ass...

    Saw a catch at Bmore off JJ Hardys bat unreal....

    stupid speed  power..injuries have robbed him of his skills...

    Dude WAS very gifted.....peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @bigred84 Is that all you have??? Really? Is that all you have?? News flash Mr Einstein! The same goes for you too! So what is your point?? And quite frankly, I could care less. Money don't mean shit. It's the person that brings you happiness. Not money. The most wealthiest person I know, is also the unhappiest and unhealthiest person I know. Funny how that works? But seriously? That's all you have?? Trout makes more money than me and my family. Come on dude, you're better than this? Or are you? Come up with something better!

     

    I run a million dollar a year flooring store....not rich far from it...

    but obsession with him is fuckin insane...

    In his early years he was a bad ass...

    Saw a catch at Bmore off JJ Hardys bat unreal....

    stupid speed  power..injuries have robbed him of his skills...

    Dude WAS very gifted.....peace_5

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 8:04 PM ET #493

    @bigred84

     Well, I hate to reply on this thread because I'm done, but I have to say something. If his defense is so good, if he has "stupid speed". If you saw him make a "unreal " catch. Then where are his gold gloves??? He's been playing 14 seasons,  and he has 0 gold gloves. So, don't get mad at me, but he must not be very good at defense if he doesn't have a gold glove??? Am I wrong?? Don't the elite defensive players in baseball receive gold gloves??? So obviously he's not an elite defender. I mean, he's been playing 14 years. And he has 0. Explain that!

    Reply

    @bigred84

     Well, I hate to reply on this thread because I'm done, but I have to say something. If his defense is so good, if he has "stupid speed". If you saw him make a "unreal " catch. Then where are his gold gloves??? He's been playing 14 seasons,  and he has 0 gold gloves. So, don't get mad at me, but he must not be very good at defense if he doesn't have a gold glove??? Am I wrong?? Don't the elite defensive players in baseball receive gold gloves??? So obviously he's not an elite defender. I mean, he's been playing 14 years. And he has 0. Explain that!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 8:09 PM ET #494

    @bigred84

     And one more thing. I don't have an obsession with him. He's a good dude, he goes about his business without stirring up trouble. I have trouble with the fans in Media who thinks he's great. And he's not, he's nowhere near greatness. And I want to hear you say it! Even though you won't say it! Anyone with any kind of baseball knowledge knows Mike Trout has struggled at the plate for the past 6 seasons. His stats are horrendous. And you're right. He WAS very talented. But he hadn't done shit in 6 seasons. And he's not going to do anything. His career is over. And quite frankly, he's making himself look bad. Are you kidding me? 45 hits, 65 k's. Do you think he's embarrassed??? If not, he should be. peace_5

    Reply

    @bigred84

     And one more thing. I don't have an obsession with him. He's a good dude, he goes about his business without stirring up trouble. I have trouble with the fans in Media who thinks he's great. And he's not, he's nowhere near greatness. And I want to hear you say it! Even though you won't say it! Anyone with any kind of baseball knowledge knows Mike Trout has struggled at the plate for the past 6 seasons. His stats are horrendous. And you're right. He WAS very talented. But he hadn't done shit in 6 seasons. And he's not going to do anything. His career is over. And quite frankly, he's making himself look bad. Are you kidding me? 45 hits, 65 k's. Do you think he's embarrassed??? If not, he should be. peace_5

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 9:57 PM ET #495

    @bigred84

     

     You see, this is exactly my problem with Mike Trout. People run their mouth saying how great he is, but when I ask them a simple question. They won't answer it??!!! You said you saw him make an  "unreal " catch! Okay, lots of players get lucky and make an unreal catch. I saw Gary Matthews Jr make a great catch. It's funny how he won a gold glove?? My question to you again since you won't answer it. IF TROUT IS SUCH A GREAT DEFENSIVE PRESENCE WITH HIS SPEED AND EVERYTHING??? HOW COME HE HASN'T WON A GOLD GLOVE IN 14 SEASONS??? YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU WHY???? BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! YES, I SAID IT, THE GREAT MIKE TROUT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN A DAMN GOLD GLOVE!!!! IF HE WERE, HE WOULD WIN ONE! YOU PEOPLE ARE EFFING MORONS. Y'ALL THINK MIKE TROUT IS GREAT!!!! What has he ever done besides when a few MVPs and silver slugger awards. That's all he has. But explain to me. HOW COME HE CAN'T WIN A GOLD GLOVE?????

    Reply

    @bigred84

     

     You see, this is exactly my problem with Mike Trout. People run their mouth saying how great he is, but when I ask them a simple question. They won't answer it??!!! You said you saw him make an  "unreal " catch! Okay, lots of players get lucky and make an unreal catch. I saw Gary Matthews Jr make a great catch. It's funny how he won a gold glove?? My question to you again since you won't answer it. IF TROUT IS SUCH A GREAT DEFENSIVE PRESENCE WITH HIS SPEED AND EVERYTHING??? HOW COME HE HASN'T WON A GOLD GLOVE IN 14 SEASONS??? YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU WHY???? BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! YES, I SAID IT, THE GREAT MIKE TROUT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN A DAMN GOLD GLOVE!!!! IF HE WERE, HE WOULD WIN ONE! YOU PEOPLE ARE EFFING MORONS. Y'ALL THINK MIKE TROUT IS GREAT!!!! What has he ever done besides when a few MVPs and silver slugger awards. That's all he has. But explain to me. HOW COME HE CAN'T WIN A GOLD GLOVE?????

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 10:04 PM ET #496

    Better yet, how come he can't win a gold glove or batting titles??? The Big Hurt did, Barry Bonds did, Griffey Jr did, Tony Gwynn did, A-Rod did. The list goes on and on. HOW COME THE GREAT MIKE TROUT CAN'T WIN A GOLD GLOVE OR A BATTING TITLE?? ALL OTHER SUPERSTARS DID!!! OF COURSE NO ONE WILL ANSWER MY QUESTIONS????

    Reply

    Better yet, how come he can't win a gold glove or batting titles??? The Big Hurt did, Barry Bonds did, Griffey Jr did, Tony Gwynn did, A-Rod did. The list goes on and on. HOW COME THE GREAT MIKE TROUT CAN'T WIN A GOLD GLOVE OR A BATTING TITLE?? ALL OTHER SUPERSTARS DID!!! OF COURSE NO ONE WILL ANSWER MY QUESTIONS????

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 10:07 PM ET #497

    But we all know the answer!!!! BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN A GOLD GLOVE OR A BATTING TITLE!!! BECAUSE IF HE WAS GOOD ENOUGH!!! LIKE ALL OF THE OTHER ELITE PLAYERS WHO WON THEM!!! He would have won one too!!! Trust me, if he was good enough, he would win a gold glove and a batting title too. That's how the damn system works! If you're good enough, you win the award, if you're not, you don't win it. The only thing he has won is a few MVPs and silver slugger awards. And if he played in the '90s. He WOULDN'T have won those awards!!!? End of story

    Reply

    But we all know the answer!!!! BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN A GOLD GLOVE OR A BATTING TITLE!!! BECAUSE IF HE WAS GOOD ENOUGH!!! LIKE ALL OF THE OTHER ELITE PLAYERS WHO WON THEM!!! He would have won one too!!! Trust me, if he was good enough, he would win a gold glove and a batting title too. That's how the damn system works! If you're good enough, you win the award, if you're not, you don't win it. The only thing he has won is a few MVPs and silver slugger awards. And if he played in the '90s. He WOULDN'T have won those awards!!!? End of story

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 10:12 PM ET #498

    And this is my problem with Mike Trout. His moronic fans who thinks he's great. But when they're ask a question. Like, how come he's not good enough to win a gold glove or batting title? Or even a playoff win. They disappear. But all you morons know why. You know what trout can't win those awards. BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH. BECAUSE IF HE WAS, HE WOULD WIN THEM. HE WOULD WIN THOSE AWARDS IF HE WAS GOOD ENOUGH LIKE THE OTHER ELITE PLAYERS BEFORE HIM. BECAUSE THEY ARE "ELITE" PLAYERS. TROUT ISN'T ELITE. Bonds has batting title, gold glove, mvp, slugger awards. That's elite. Mike Trout is nowhere near that status. Not even close to that status. Get over it people!!! If he played in the '90s. He wouldn't have any awards.

    Reply

    And this is my problem with Mike Trout. His moronic fans who thinks he's great. But when they're ask a question. Like, how come he's not good enough to win a gold glove or batting title? Or even a playoff win. They disappear. But all you morons know why. You know what trout can't win those awards. BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH. BECAUSE IF HE WAS, HE WOULD WIN THEM. HE WOULD WIN THOSE AWARDS IF HE WAS GOOD ENOUGH LIKE THE OTHER ELITE PLAYERS BEFORE HIM. BECAUSE THEY ARE "ELITE" PLAYERS. TROUT ISN'T ELITE. Bonds has batting title, gold glove, mvp, slugger awards. That's elite. Mike Trout is nowhere near that status. Not even close to that status. Get over it people!!! If he played in the '90s. He wouldn't have any awards.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 10:22 PM ET #499

    Griffey Jr, the big hurt, bonds, to name a few. They all won mvps, gold gloves, batting titles, silver slugger awards. How come trout can't!!!! Because he sucks, that's why. And this is the very point I'm making when I say he's the most overrated athlete to ever put on a uniform in any sport at any level. Because people think he's great, and in reality, he's nowhere near greatness. If he was, he would win all the awards like the other ELITE players have before him. Mike Trout is the most overrated player ever!!! If he's so great??? Then where are the awards that other elite players have won, but he hasn't??? End of story

    Reply

    Griffey Jr, the big hurt, bonds, to name a few. They all won mvps, gold gloves, batting titles, silver slugger awards. How come trout can't!!!! Because he sucks, that's why. And this is the very point I'm making when I say he's the most overrated athlete to ever put on a uniform in any sport at any level. Because people think he's great, and in reality, he's nowhere near greatness. If he was, he would win all the awards like the other ELITE players have before him. Mike Trout is the most overrated player ever!!! If he's so great??? Then where are the awards that other elite players have won, but he hasn't??? End of story

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2025 - 10:50 AM ET #500

    HOW COME NO ONE WILL ANSWER MY SIMPLE QUESTION??? TROUT LOVERS, AND I DON'T MEAN FISH, RUN THEIR MOUTH HOW GREAT HE IS EVEN THOUGH HE CAN'T WIN A GOLD GLOVE OR A BATTING TITLE!!! SO, I ASK THEM WHY HE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN THOSE AWARDS, AND I DON'T HEAR BACK FROM THEM!!! All other elite athletes win gold gloves, batting titles, MVPs, world series MVPs, silver slugger awards. Bonds, Griffey jr, the big hurt, George Brett, Yount, mantle, mays, Manny Machado, a-rod, Gwynn , Cabrera, ichiro has 10 GOLD GLOVES, MVPs and batting titles. Those are elite players. Not Mike Trout!!! So explain to me?!?! How come the great Mike Trout can't win a gold glove, not even 1 in 14 years, or a single batting title??? I thought he was great???? I thought he was an elite player????? Trout sucks, and he's the most overrated player, and this is proving my point.

    Reply

    HOW COME NO ONE WILL ANSWER MY SIMPLE QUESTION??? TROUT LOVERS, AND I DON'T MEAN FISH, RUN THEIR MOUTH HOW GREAT HE IS EVEN THOUGH HE CAN'T WIN A GOLD GLOVE OR A BATTING TITLE!!! SO, I ASK THEM WHY HE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN THOSE AWARDS, AND I DON'T HEAR BACK FROM THEM!!! All other elite athletes win gold gloves, batting titles, MVPs, world series MVPs, silver slugger awards. Bonds, Griffey jr, the big hurt, George Brett, Yount, mantle, mays, Manny Machado, a-rod, Gwynn , Cabrera, ichiro has 10 GOLD GLOVES, MVPs and batting titles. Those are elite players. Not Mike Trout!!! So explain to me?!?! How come the great Mike Trout can't win a gold glove, not even 1 in 14 years, or a single batting title??? I thought he was great???? I thought he was an elite player????? Trout sucks, and he's the most overrated player, and this is proving my point.

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 202122 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,411
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,347
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,616
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,268
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,878
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.