• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 192021 ... 363738 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    bigred84
    MIZARD
    Darkydark
    VicVega91
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 192021 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 12:10 AM ET #451

    These baseball managers are a bunch of idiots? They just intentionally walked the batter who's batting 226 with 42 hits and 62 strikeouts on the season. The dude is the worst player in baseball, and the manager intentionally walks him. These guys are bunch of morons. Why would you walk someone who's batting 226, who hit 220 last year, has struck out 6 of the last 7 at bats???

    Reply

    These baseball managers are a bunch of idiots? They just intentionally walked the batter who's batting 226 with 42 hits and 62 strikeouts on the season. The dude is the worst player in baseball, and the manager intentionally walks him. These guys are bunch of morons. Why would you walk someone who's batting 226, who hit 220 last year, has struck out 6 of the last 7 at bats???

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 12:13 AM ET #452

    Well, that worked out real good. They walked  trout to load the bases, who sucks, who has struck out 6 of the last 7 at bats. So now Ward the next batter walks. And the Angels score again. Even though there was a 95% chance trout was going to strike out again. You see, these managers are a bunch of morons

    Reply

    Well, that worked out real good. They walked  trout to load the bases, who sucks, who has struck out 6 of the last 7 at bats. So now Ward the next batter walks. And the Angels score again. Even though there was a 95% chance trout was going to strike out again. You see, these managers are a bunch of morons

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 12:16 AM ET #453

    And now, the next batter hits a single, 2 more runs scored. All because they are scared of trout who has struck out 6 of the last 7 at bats and batting 226. You see, these managers are a bunch of morons. All they would have had to do was pitch to trout, let him strike out again, the inning would have been over. 6-5 angels. Now it's 9-5 angels. There was a 95% chance trout with a struck out. But noooo. They were scared of a .226 hitter. These managers are a bunch of morons

    Reply

    And now, the next batter hits a single, 2 more runs scored. All because they are scared of trout who has struck out 6 of the last 7 at bats and batting 226. You see, these managers are a bunch of morons. All they would have had to do was pitch to trout, let him strike out again, the inning would have been over. 6-5 angels. Now it's 9-5 angels. There was a 95% chance trout with a struck out. But noooo. They were scared of a .226 hitter. These managers are a bunch of morons

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24459
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 6:45 AM ET #454

    an_getaway

    Reply

    an_getaway

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 10:36 AM ET #455

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Dude, how come you won't answer my simple questions?? DO YOU WANT MIKE TROUT ON YOUR TEAM, IN THEIR LINEUP, RIGHT NOW, TONIGHT???  Also? WHAT HAS HE DONE IN THE PAST 6 SEASONS? And I'll ask you one more question you won't answer? Would you rather have Mike Trout or Jacob Wilson on your team? Let's see how honest you are? Let's see if you have "ignorance"when it comes to compiling a baseball team to compete? Trout, or Wilson? Which one do you want on your team right now? I know, you have never heard of Jacob Wilson??? 

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Dude, how come you won't answer my simple questions?? DO YOU WANT MIKE TROUT ON YOUR TEAM, IN THEIR LINEUP, RIGHT NOW, TONIGHT???  Also? WHAT HAS HE DONE IN THE PAST 6 SEASONS? And I'll ask you one more question you won't answer? Would you rather have Mike Trout or Jacob Wilson on your team? Let's see how honest you are? Let's see if you have "ignorance"when it comes to compiling a baseball team to compete? Trout, or Wilson? Which one do you want on your team right now? I know, you have never heard of Jacob Wilson??? 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 10:38 AM ET #456

    I know I know. You have never heard of Jacob Wilson? Well, he's performing twice as much as Trout is. So which one do you want? Trout or Wilson in your lineup? I'll wait for your answers

    Reply

    I know I know. You have never heard of Jacob Wilson? Well, he's performing twice as much as Trout is. So which one do you want? Trout or Wilson in your lineup? I'll wait for your answers

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 11:10 AM ET #457

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     I'm still waiting for your answer?? Watch this? Let's see if you will answer honestly? Do you want player A or B? A) .349 avg. 102 hits 20 k's 9 HR 40 RBI .883 OPS B) .225 avg. 42 hits 62 k's 12 HR 28 RBI . 769 OBS. And since I have ignorance in baseball. Obviously Trout is player A and Jacob Wilson is player B! So which one do you want? A or B?

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     I'm still waiting for your answer?? Watch this? Let's see if you will answer honestly? Do you want player A or B? A) .349 avg. 102 hits 20 k's 9 HR 40 RBI .883 OPS B) .225 avg. 42 hits 62 k's 12 HR 28 RBI . 769 OBS. And since I have ignorance in baseball. Obviously Trout is player A and Jacob Wilson is player B! So which one do you want? A or B?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 12:37 PM ET #458

    I can't believe you morons think these are HOF numbers right now??!!! These aren't HOF numbers!!! But according to you guys, these numbers are a first ballot Hall of Fame. . 297 avg. 1690 hits, 1547 k's, 390 Hr, 982 RBI, 3 MVPs, 8 Silver slug. That's it, that's all Trout has. O championships, playoff wins, gold gloves, batting titles. Other superstars like Griffey Jr,  bonds, The Big Hurt, they have silver slugger and gold gloves. Where are Trout gold gloves??? If he is a true Superstar???? How come he don't have gold gloves or batting titles. There are numerous players who have both!!! And Superstars, ELITE players, have all 3. Example Tony Gwynn The Big Hurt Bonds has all 3!!! Silver slugger, gold glove awards and batting titles.  All Trout has are silver slugger awards. Dude is not a Hall of famer. End of story. Seriously, 1690 hits, 1547 k's, 0 gold gloves and batting titles is a HOFer???  Get real!!!

    Reply

    I can't believe you morons think these are HOF numbers right now??!!! These aren't HOF numbers!!! But according to you guys, these numbers are a first ballot Hall of Fame. . 297 avg. 1690 hits, 1547 k's, 390 Hr, 982 RBI, 3 MVPs, 8 Silver slug. That's it, that's all Trout has. O championships, playoff wins, gold gloves, batting titles. Other superstars like Griffey Jr,  bonds, The Big Hurt, they have silver slugger and gold gloves. Where are Trout gold gloves??? If he is a true Superstar???? How come he don't have gold gloves or batting titles. There are numerous players who have both!!! And Superstars, ELITE players, have all 3. Example Tony Gwynn The Big Hurt Bonds has all 3!!! Silver slugger, gold glove awards and batting titles.  All Trout has are silver slugger awards. Dude is not a Hall of famer. End of story. Seriously, 1690 hits, 1547 k's, 0 gold gloves and batting titles is a HOFer???  Get real!!!

     
    MIZARD
    MIZARD
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2019
    Posts: 7940
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 2:31 PM ET #459

    what has Mike trout ever done to you?

    Reply

    what has Mike trout ever done to you?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 5:17 PM ET #460

    @MIZARD

     I don't have a problem with Trout! He's a good dude. He minds his business, he plays the game good. He takes steroids, but who doesn't in MLB. In general he's a good dude. I have a problem with the media and fans who thinks he's great. HE IS NOWHERE NEAR GREATNESS! NOT CLOSE TO BEING GREAT!  He doesn't care about winning. He could have got traded years ago, but he don't care about winning. His content being in last place. That's my problem here! People think he's great, and he's been a joke for the past 6 seasons. People think he's a generational talent. And he's not! Not even close!

    Reply

    @MIZARD

     I don't have a problem with Trout! He's a good dude. He minds his business, he plays the game good. He takes steroids, but who doesn't in MLB. In general he's a good dude. I have a problem with the media and fans who thinks he's great. HE IS NOWHERE NEAR GREATNESS! NOT CLOSE TO BEING GREAT!  He doesn't care about winning. He could have got traded years ago, but he don't care about winning. His content being in last place. That's my problem here! People think he's great, and he's been a joke for the past 6 seasons. People think he's a generational talent. And he's not! Not even close!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 5:21 PM ET #461

    @MIZARD

     People run their mouth on here saying they love Trout and he's great, he's a Hall of famer. But then I ask them a simple question and they won't answer me! I ask them if they want Trout on their team right now? I never hear back from him. Because they know he sucks. They can't understand that he had a good first few seasons, but now the dude sucks. He's horrendous. He's one of the worst players in baseball in the last 6 seasons. All other elite baseball players have elite status stats. Trout stats on nowhere near elite. That's my problem here. Let me ask you a simple question? Do you want Trout on your team right now batting 3rd. Let's see, he's hitting .222, he hit 220 last year, 42 hits, 62 strikeouts, 28 rbi's. He can only play DH. So, do you want this dude on your team?

    Reply

    @MIZARD

     People run their mouth on here saying they love Trout and he's great, he's a Hall of famer. But then I ask them a simple question and they won't answer me! I ask them if they want Trout on their team right now? I never hear back from him. Because they know he sucks. They can't understand that he had a good first few seasons, but now the dude sucks. He's horrendous. He's one of the worst players in baseball in the last 6 seasons. All other elite baseball players have elite status stats. Trout stats on nowhere near elite. That's my problem here. Let me ask you a simple question? Do you want Trout on your team right now batting 3rd. Let's see, he's hitting .222, he hit 220 last year, 42 hits, 62 strikeouts, 28 rbi's. He can only play DH. So, do you want this dude on your team?

     
    Darkydark
    Darkydark
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 113
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 5:23 PM ET #462

    Angels are currently the most profitable team to bet on so your guy is winning you the most money if you bet on his team.  Strange you keep calling him a loser lol

     

    Reply

    Angels are currently the most profitable team to bet on so your guy is winning you the most money if you bet on his team.  Strange you keep calling him a loser lol

     

     
    VicVega91
    VicVega91
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 1748
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 5:29 PM ET #463

    an_happybounce Absolutely frickin hilarious that this worthless thread is still around. 

    Reply

    an_happybounce Absolutely frickin hilarious that this worthless thread is still around. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 6:54 PM ET #464

    @VicVega91

     As long as Mike Trout keeps striking out and proving my point that he sucks! Then this thread will live! He's been one of the worst players in baseball the last 6 seasons. 

    Reply

    @VicVega91

     As long as Mike Trout keeps striking out and proving my point that he sucks! Then this thread will live! He's been one of the worst players in baseball the last 6 seasons. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 9:39 PM ET #465

    The great Mike Trout will be striking out in about 8 minutes from now. Or, he will be hitting a meaningless home run

    Reply

    The great Mike Trout will be striking out in about 8 minutes from now. Or, he will be hitting a meaningless home run

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 9:43 PM ET #466

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Dude, you run your mouth again me! You say I'm ignorance to the game of baseball?? But yet you won't answer my simple question. In post #457. Do you want player A or player B on your team? Also, do you want Mike Trout on your team right now, in you're starting lineup, batting 3rd, your DH like what the Angels have? Two simple questions. I'll wait for your answer.

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Dude, you run your mouth again me! You say I'm ignorance to the game of baseball?? But yet you won't answer my simple question. In post #457. Do you want player A or player B on your team? Also, do you want Mike Trout on your team right now, in you're starting lineup, batting 3rd, your DH like what the Angels have? Two simple questions. I'll wait for your answer.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 9:48 PM ET #467

    Trout last 13 at bats. 8 k's. Sure he's a HOFer. Frank Thomas is laughing his ass off at those numbers. Tony Gwynn is rolling over in his grave. Trout sucks

    Reply

    Trout last 13 at bats. 8 k's. Sure he's a HOFer. Frank Thomas is laughing his ass off at those numbers. Tony Gwynn is rolling over in his grave. Trout sucks

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 9:56 PM ET #468

    And there it was!! Just like I called it. He just struck out again. Just like I called it 8 minutes ago. Last 14 at bats, 9 strikeouts. And you morons actually think trout is a Hall of famer. He's the worst player in baseball

    Reply

    And there it was!! Just like I called it. He just struck out again. Just like I called it 8 minutes ago. Last 14 at bats, 9 strikeouts. And you morons actually think trout is a Hall of famer. He's the worst player in baseball

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 9:59 PM ET #469

    That's it, I'm done. I'm putting this thread to an end. I'm feel sorry for the dude. He's a worthless baseball player and he knows he is. He knows he's stealing 35 million a year. Just quit trout, just quit the game and go play with the weather. Stop stealing money from the Angels, you're one of the worst players in baseball. Just quit the game. I know, I know. He will hit a meaningless home run and everyone will be on the bandwagon saying, he's great, he's a superstar, blah blah blah blah blah. MIKE TROUT SUCKS, AND HE SUCKED FOR 6 SEASONS IN A ROW NOW.

    Reply

    That's it, I'm done. I'm putting this thread to an end. I'm feel sorry for the dude. He's a worthless baseball player and he knows he is. He knows he's stealing 35 million a year. Just quit trout, just quit the game and go play with the weather. Stop stealing money from the Angels, you're one of the worst players in baseball. Just quit the game. I know, I know. He will hit a meaningless home run and everyone will be on the bandwagon saying, he's great, he's a superstar, blah blah blah blah blah. MIKE TROUT SUCKS, AND HE SUCKED FOR 6 SEASONS IN A ROW NOW.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 10:02 PM ET #470

    Look at my post 465! I called it. It actually happened in exactly 8 minutes just like I said it was. He struck out, looking, he can't even swing the bat. I know, I know, he's a superstar, he's the first ballot hofer, he's a once-in-a-lifetime generational talent,. I know, I know, he's great. He has 10 gold gloves, 4 batting titles, 7 Mvps. I know, I know he's great, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

    Reply

    Look at my post 465! I called it. It actually happened in exactly 8 minutes just like I said it was. He struck out, looking, he can't even swing the bat. I know, I know, he's a superstar, he's the first ballot hofer, he's a once-in-a-lifetime generational talent,. I know, I know, he's great. He has 10 gold gloves, 4 batting titles, 7 Mvps. I know, I know he's great, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 10:44 PM ET #471

    Jesus Christ Trout!!! WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP STRIKING OUT DUDE SO I CAN STOP THIS THREAD!!!I I'M TRYING TO END THIS THREAD, BUT I CAN'T, BECAUSE YOU WON'T QUIT STRIKING OUT!!!! PLEASE MIKE TROUT, WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP STRIKING OUT SO I CAN PUT IT INTO THIS THREAD. YOU JUST STRUCK OUT AGAIN. Last 15 at bats, 10 ks. I feel sorry for you dude. But this is on you now. You need to stop stealing money from the Angels. I thought you were a Christian. You're stealing money from the Angels organization

    Reply

    Jesus Christ Trout!!! WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP STRIKING OUT DUDE SO I CAN STOP THIS THREAD!!!I I'M TRYING TO END THIS THREAD, BUT I CAN'T, BECAUSE YOU WON'T QUIT STRIKING OUT!!!! PLEASE MIKE TROUT, WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP STRIKING OUT SO I CAN PUT IT INTO THIS THREAD. YOU JUST STRUCK OUT AGAIN. Last 15 at bats, 10 ks. I feel sorry for you dude. But this is on you now. You need to stop stealing money from the Angels. I thought you were a Christian. You're stealing money from the Angels organization

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 10:45 PM ET #472

    I don't care what you morons on this website say. Mike Trout is not a hall of famer, he's the worst player in baseball right now, he's been one of the worst players in baseball for the past 6 seasons. I feel sorry for this dude. But not really, because he's stealing money from the angels. The dude is a worthless, baseball player.

    Reply

    I don't care what you morons on this website say. Mike Trout is not a hall of famer, he's the worst player in baseball right now, he's been one of the worst players in baseball for the past 6 seasons. I feel sorry for this dude. But not really, because he's stealing money from the angels. The dude is a worthless, baseball player.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 11:16 PM ET #473

    I'll say this. If he strikes out again, I will stop this thread. Because I can't take it anymore. He's about to bat, in about 5 minutes. If this worthless dude strikes out this time, I will stop making comments on my wonderful thread.  I feel sorry for the dude. But he is a thief. He's stealing money from my angels every game.  There is no way this worthless baseball player can strike out again?? Or can he????Could he?? Can he?? Will he?? There is no way possible, he can strike out again. I mean, enough is enough. Let's find out here shortly

    Reply

    I'll say this. If he strikes out again, I will stop this thread. Because I can't take it anymore. He's about to bat, in about 5 minutes. If this worthless dude strikes out this time, I will stop making comments on my wonderful thread.  I feel sorry for the dude. But he is a thief. He's stealing money from my angels every game.  There is no way this worthless baseball player can strike out again?? Or can he????Could he?? Can he?? Will he?? There is no way possible, he can strike out again. I mean, enough is enough. Let's find out here shortly

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 11:27 PM ET #474

    Wow, give my trout a raise. He didn't strike out this time. That's a 800% improvement for him. THE DUDE DIDN'T STRIKE OUT!!!!! THAT IS AN IMPROVEMENT FOR HIM!!! HE WALKED!!! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HALL OF FAMERS DO!!? THEY STRUCK OUT 10 OF THEIR LAST 15 AT BATS, THEN THEY WALK. MIKE TROUT IS THE BIGGEST JOKE IN BASEBALL.

    Reply

    Wow, give my trout a raise. He didn't strike out this time. That's a 800% improvement for him. THE DUDE DIDN'T STRIKE OUT!!!!! THAT IS AN IMPROVEMENT FOR HIM!!! HE WALKED!!! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HALL OF FAMERS DO!!? THEY STRUCK OUT 10 OF THEIR LAST 15 AT BATS, THEN THEY WALK. MIKE TROUT IS THE BIGGEST JOKE IN BASEBALL.

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 1:03 AM ET #475

    The great Mike Trout year-to-date stats. The future first ballot Hall of famer, LOL. 43 hits, 64 k's, . 226 avg. ,12 HR 28 rbi's. Those are without a doubt first ballot Hall of Fame numbers.  Oh, and he hit .220 last year. Because that's what HOFers do. I mean, Frank Thomas hit .220 for 9 seasons in a row. Tony Gwynn hit 220 for 13 seasons in a row. And they're in the Hall of Fame. So I guess Big boy Mikey will be too. Steroid freak Trout. But I digress. Keep up the good work Mike. Enjoy your 35 million every year that you've been stealing from the Angels. You're worthless dude. Now next game, go hit your meaningless home run. Because I know it's coming. Your meaningless home run in the bottom of the 8th inning when your team is losing. Oh, mark my word, it's coming

    Reply

    The great Mike Trout year-to-date stats. The future first ballot Hall of famer, LOL. 43 hits, 64 k's, . 226 avg. ,12 HR 28 rbi's. Those are without a doubt first ballot Hall of Fame numbers.  Oh, and he hit .220 last year. Because that's what HOFers do. I mean, Frank Thomas hit .220 for 9 seasons in a row. Tony Gwynn hit 220 for 13 seasons in a row. And they're in the Hall of Fame. So I guess Big boy Mikey will be too. Steroid freak Trout. But I digress. Keep up the good work Mike. Enjoy your 35 million every year that you've been stealing from the Angels. You're worthless dude. Now next game, go hit your meaningless home run. Because I know it's coming. Your meaningless home run in the bottom of the 8th inning when your team is losing. Oh, mark my word, it's coming

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 192021 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,411
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,346
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,616
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,267
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,878
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.