• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 141516 ... 363738 Next Last»
    TJZags598
    TxRangers
    Ildjarn
    oohhungry
    bigred84
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 141516 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 2:36 PM ET #326

    @TxRangers

    No, you said otani is overrated.

     

    don't back track.

    Reply

    @TxRangers

    No, you said otani is overrated.

     

    don't back track.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 2:38 PM ET #327

    @TJZags598

     Never said Ohtani was overrated. But keep trying, keep searching. I never talked about Ohtani. There's no reason to talk about him. He's a world series winner! But keep trying dude!

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     Never said Ohtani was overrated. But keep trying, keep searching. I never talked about Ohtani. There's no reason to talk about him. He's a world series winner! But keep trying dude!

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 2:41 PM ET #328

    @TxRangers

     

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    And one final stat on the great Mike Trout, because I need a break. Manny Machado has 1300 more at bats, with 200 less strikeouts than trout. Oh and by the way, Machado has two gold gloves, how many does the great Mike Trout have?? I know, I know Machado isn't a power hitter like some idiot on this website try to tell me. Even though, even though,  Machado has 344 home runs in the same amount of years trout has played. But I know, I know, he's not a power hitter. Neither was Frank Thomas??? LOL. But , hey, I digress

     

    Manny Machado never won a world Series.

     

    you moving the goal posts yet again?

     

    btw

    Trout Slugging:.579

    Machado: .488

     

    Yes trout is a HR hitter.

    Machado is a contact hitter.

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    And one final stat on the great Mike Trout, because I need a break. Manny Machado has 1300 more at bats, with 200 less strikeouts than trout. Oh and by the way, Machado has two gold gloves, how many does the great Mike Trout have?? I know, I know Machado isn't a power hitter like some idiot on this website try to tell me. Even though, even though,  Machado has 344 home runs in the same amount of years trout has played. But I know, I know, he's not a power hitter. Neither was Frank Thomas??? LOL. But , hey, I digress

     

    Manny Machado never won a world Series.

     

    you moving the goal posts yet again?

     

    btw

    Trout Slugging:.579

    Machado: .488

     

    Yes trout is a HR hitter.

    Machado is a contact hitter.

     
    Ildjarn
    Ildjarn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2020
    Posts: 1669
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 2:43 PM ET #329

    @TxRangers

     Haha TDS has hit that Zags homie so hard he can't even spell Ohtani and somehow he thinks Ohtani is overrated when this thread is about Rainbow Trout! Guy needs to take his meds, smoke some weed and continue playing with his Judge, trout and "Otani" action figures 

     

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Haha TDS has hit that Zags homie so hard he can't even spell Ohtani and somehow he thinks Ohtani is overrated when this thread is about Rainbow Trout! Guy needs to take his meds, smoke some weed and continue playing with his Judge, trout and "Otani" action figures 

     

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 2:43 PM ET #330

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @TJZags598  Never said Ohtani was overrated. But keep trying, keep searching. I never talked about Ohtani. There's no reason to talk about him. He's a world series winner! But keep trying dude!

     

    You did too!

     

    You said if a guy strikeouts more than he gets hits, he is over-0rated.

     

    Aaron Judge, Otani both meet your criteria for over rated.

     

    Just using your criteria, nothing crazy, i get your system

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @TJZags598  Never said Ohtani was overrated. But keep trying, keep searching. I never talked about Ohtani. There's no reason to talk about him. He's a world series winner! But keep trying dude!

     

    You did too!

     

    You said if a guy strikeouts more than he gets hits, he is over-0rated.

     

    Aaron Judge, Otani both meet your criteria for over rated.

     

    Just using your criteria, nothing crazy, i get your system

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 2:45 PM ET #331

    @Ildjarn

    Well, I was just using the criteria given to me. I applied same rules to Otani.

     

    The rules are the same, right?

    Reply

    @Ildjarn

    Well, I was just using the criteria given to me. I applied same rules to Otani.

     

    The rules are the same, right?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 2:47 PM ET #332

    @TJZags598

     Okay dude, whatever you say. If you want to say Machado who has 344 home runs and when is career is over he will have over 400. And if you think a contact hitter means they hit over 400 home runs in their career. That's fine, think it. I could care less. Because deep down in your mind, you know someone who hits over 400 home runs in their career is it only a contact hitter, but a power hitter. But keep trying dude. And I really don't have time for you anymore. Your generation struggles with their gender. So, with that being said, good luck on what gender you are? Because I'm sure you have questions, not like my generation. We know who we are. But I'm done with you. But please keep posting your comments so I can laugh. Good luck dude

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     Okay dude, whatever you say. If you want to say Machado who has 344 home runs and when is career is over he will have over 400. And if you think a contact hitter means they hit over 400 home runs in their career. That's fine, think it. I could care less. Because deep down in your mind, you know someone who hits over 400 home runs in their career is it only a contact hitter, but a power hitter. But keep trying dude. And I really don't have time for you anymore. Your generation struggles with their gender. So, with that being said, good luck on what gender you are? Because I'm sure you have questions, not like my generation. We know who we are. But I'm done with you. But please keep posting your comments so I can laugh. Good luck dude

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 2:49 PM ET #333

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @TJZags598  Okay dude, whatever you say. If you want to say Machado who has 344 home runs and when is career is over he will have over 400. And if you think a contact hitter means they hit over 400 home runs in their career. That's fine, think it. I could care less. Because deep down in your mind, you know someone who hits over 400 home runs in their career is it only a contact hitter, but a power hitter. But keep trying dude. And I really don't have time for you anymore. Your generation struggles with their gender. So, with that being said, good luck on what gender you are? Because I'm sure you have questions, not like my generation. We know who we are. But I'm done with you. But please keep posting your comments so I can laugh. Good luck dude

     

    So why does the rest of the knowledgeable world use slugging % as the definition of a Power hitter?

     

    I mean almost a 100 pt difference is significant.

     

    Please refer to the "Beisbol for Dummies" i referred to earlier.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @TJZags598  Okay dude, whatever you say. If you want to say Machado who has 344 home runs and when is career is over he will have over 400. And if you think a contact hitter means they hit over 400 home runs in their career. That's fine, think it. I could care less. Because deep down in your mind, you know someone who hits over 400 home runs in their career is it only a contact hitter, but a power hitter. But keep trying dude. And I really don't have time for you anymore. Your generation struggles with their gender. So, with that being said, good luck on what gender you are? Because I'm sure you have questions, not like my generation. We know who we are. But I'm done with you. But please keep posting your comments so I can laugh. Good luck dude

     

    So why does the rest of the knowledgeable world use slugging % as the definition of a Power hitter?

     

    I mean almost a 100 pt difference is significant.

     

    Please refer to the "Beisbol for Dummies" i referred to earlier.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 2:50 PM ET #334

    @Ildjarn

     Yes, this dude is hilarious. And he struggles with his gender. Now he thinks I said if someone strikes out more than they get hits, that means they are overrated. I never said that either. This dude is complete moron. And seriously has gender issues just like his generation does. He keeps saying stuff that he thinks I said. Good luck to you dude

    Reply

    @Ildjarn

     Yes, this dude is hilarious. And he struggles with his gender. Now he thinks I said if someone strikes out more than they get hits, that means they are overrated. I never said that either. This dude is complete moron. And seriously has gender issues just like his generation does. He keeps saying stuff that he thinks I said. Good luck to you dude

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 2:52 PM ET #335

    @Ildjarn

     

     He thinks I'm going to respond back to him. Watch, he'll keep sending me post trying to get me to respond. Nope, I told him I was through with him. But he won't stop. It's hilarious. Good luck dude! And for the record, trout sucks!!! But we already know this?  And yes, this thread is about Mike Trout being the most overrated player to ever don a uniform. 0 Gold gloves, 0 batting titles, 0 playoff wins, championships, world series appearances, when his career ends he won't come close to having 3000 hits. He'll come closer to 3,000 strikeouts. Lol. But some people think he's great. LOL

    Reply

    @Ildjarn

     

     He thinks I'm going to respond back to him. Watch, he'll keep sending me post trying to get me to respond. Nope, I told him I was through with him. But he won't stop. It's hilarious. Good luck dude! And for the record, trout sucks!!! But we already know this?  And yes, this thread is about Mike Trout being the most overrated player to ever don a uniform. 0 Gold gloves, 0 batting titles, 0 playoff wins, championships, world series appearances, when his career ends he won't come close to having 3000 hits. He'll come closer to 3,000 strikeouts. Lol. But some people think he's great. LOL

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 2:53 PM ET #336

    @TxRangers

     

    You have said a million times that Trout has more strikeouts than hits. Thats your criteria for him being over rated.

     

    Maybe you need to read your posts?

     

    Are you this galactically stupid?

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     

    You have said a million times that Trout has more strikeouts than hits. Thats your criteria for him being over rated.

     

    Maybe you need to read your posts?

     

    Are you this galactically stupid?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 4:28 PM ET #337

    His last 50 at bats. 8-50 23k's. Those sound like Hall of Fame numbers to me???? And he still doesn't have, AND HE WON'T EVER HAVE, a gold glove, batting title, world series appearance, or even a single playoff win. He hasn't done anything for 6 years???? But people love this dude. They think he's great!!!! Which is hilarious! Where are my Mike Trout lovers? The only stats y'all have for him is war and ops in which those stats don't mean anything. Where are his gold gloves and batting titles? Where is his world series MVP, his playoffs MVP? The dude is a joke! He needs to retire, he needs to realize he's embarrassing his own mother, but he doesn't care. 35 million a year doesn't buy what it used to. 

    Reply

    His last 50 at bats. 8-50 23k's. Those sound like Hall of Fame numbers to me???? And he still doesn't have, AND HE WON'T EVER HAVE, a gold glove, batting title, world series appearance, or even a single playoff win. He hasn't done anything for 6 years???? But people love this dude. They think he's great!!!! Which is hilarious! Where are my Mike Trout lovers? The only stats y'all have for him is war and ops in which those stats don't mean anything. Where are his gold gloves and batting titles? Where is his world series MVP, his playoffs MVP? The dude is a joke! He needs to retire, he needs to realize he's embarrassing his own mother, but he doesn't care. 35 million a year doesn't buy what it used to. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 4:30 PM ET #338

    Imagine paying 35 million a year for his stats right now? Actually 35 million a year for his stats the last 6 years? Like I said from the get-go, like I said last year. Mike Trout is the most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform in any sport, at any level. The dude needs to retire. He is embarrassing his kid, his mom, but he don't care

    Reply

    Imagine paying 35 million a year for his stats right now? Actually 35 million a year for his stats the last 6 years? Like I said from the get-go, like I said last year. Mike Trout is the most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform in any sport, at any level. The dude needs to retire. He is embarrassing his kid, his mom, but he don't care

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 4:32 PM ET #339

    But where are my Mike Trout lovers??? How come they're not talking about the last 6 years? How come no one is mentioning his last 6 years worth of stats? 

    Reply

    But where are my Mike Trout lovers??? How come they're not talking about the last 6 years? How come no one is mentioning his last 6 years worth of stats? 

     
    oohhungry
    oohhungry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 702
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 4:45 PM ET #340

    lol still saying the same shit everyday huh. I’m convinced not only he fucked your sister and girl at the same time. But he must of left u hanging when you asked for your jersey signed. Now it’s a life long grudge lmaoo. He sucks. He blows. He has more ks than hits. He shouldnt be hof. Ok cool. Take your fuckin meds stfu and go to sleep. 

    Reply

    lol still saying the same shit everyday huh. I’m convinced not only he fucked your sister and girl at the same time. But he must of left u hanging when you asked for your jersey signed. Now it’s a life long grudge lmaoo. He sucks. He blows. He has more ks than hits. He shouldnt be hof. Ok cool. Take your fuckin meds stfu and go to sleep. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 5:46 PM ET #341

    @oohhungry

     For the record, my sister and wife wouldn't look twice at Trout. He's a fat ass! I know I know, he isn't fat, he's husky. No, he's a fat ass. That's what steroids do to you!

    Reply

    @oohhungry

     For the record, my sister and wife wouldn't look twice at Trout. He's a fat ass! I know I know, he isn't fat, he's husky. No, he's a fat ass. That's what steroids do to you!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 6:14 PM ET #342

    Okay guys, all the Mike Trout lovers who thinks this guy is great even though he doesn't own a  gold glove, batting title, championship, or even a playoff win. I'm officially done with this thread. I've made my point, time to move on. You guys won't accept the fact about trout that he sucks, he hasn't done anything for 6 seasons. But mark my word, he will hit a couple of  MEANINGLESS home runs in the next few days and everyone will be back on the bandwagon with him. He's great, he's the best, he's back, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Okay, let's check his stats at the end of the season. Until then, see ya!!!!

    Reply

    Okay guys, all the Mike Trout lovers who thinks this guy is great even though he doesn't own a  gold glove, batting title, championship, or even a playoff win. I'm officially done with this thread. I've made my point, time to move on. You guys won't accept the fact about trout that he sucks, he hasn't done anything for 6 seasons. But mark my word, he will hit a couple of  MEANINGLESS home runs in the next few days and everyone will be back on the bandwagon with him. He's great, he's the best, he's back, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Okay, let's check his stats at the end of the season. Until then, see ya!!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2025 - 11:00 PM ET #343

    AND THERE IT WAS!!! Another meaningless home run from the GREAT Mike Trout. His team is losing 11-3. So he hits a homerun! Wow, that made it 11 - 4. Oh, for the record, he also struck out 2 times. But I digress. Hey Little Mikey, keep striking out and hitting meaningless home runs. You're doing exactly what I said you were going to do! How about knocking in the game winning run? I don't know? Maybe once in your career!!! TROUT SUCKS!

    Reply

    AND THERE IT WAS!!! Another meaningless home run from the GREAT Mike Trout. His team is losing 11-3. So he hits a homerun! Wow, that made it 11 - 4. Oh, for the record, he also struck out 2 times. But I digress. Hey Little Mikey, keep striking out and hitting meaningless home runs. You're doing exactly what I said you were going to do! How about knocking in the game winning run? I don't know? Maybe once in your career!!! TROUT SUCKS!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2025 - 11:03 PM ET #344

    YTD, 19 hits, 33 k's, .185 avg. Wow, 35 million doesn't buy as much as it used to. And I'm still wondering how come he doesn't have any gold gloves or batting titles. His career assist, 383, Ken Griffey jr, 1779. There's a little discrepancy there. Uh, you think?????

    Reply

    YTD, 19 hits, 33 k's, .185 avg. Wow, 35 million doesn't buy as much as it used to. And I'm still wondering how come he doesn't have any gold gloves or batting titles. His career assist, 383, Ken Griffey jr, 1779. There's a little discrepancy there. Uh, you think?????

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24458
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2025 - 7:30 AM ET #345

    Just remember he makes more money than you and

    your entire family in 1 year than you will make 

    in your lifetimes....an_wink

    Dont be a Hater....an_shake

    Reply

    Just remember he makes more money than you and

    your entire family in 1 year than you will make 

    in your lifetimes....an_wink

    Dont be a Hater....an_shake

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24458
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2025 - 7:30 AM ET #346

    closed

    Reply

    closed

     
    uclownfacedfool
    uclownfacedfool
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2023
    Posts: 1004
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2025 - 8:25 AM ET #347

    Guy should buy a nursing home and admit himself into it. He can afford it.

    He has the gait and dimished skills of a 95 year old man. 

     

    Reply

    Guy should buy a nursing home and admit himself into it. He can afford it.

    He has the gait and dimished skills of a 95 year old man. 

     

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24458
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2025 - 9:15 AM ET #348

    Send in the Clowns....reallyhappy

    Trim his toes.....thejester

    Reply

    Send in the Clowns....reallyhappy

    Trim his toes.....thejester

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2025 - 2:04 PM ET #349

    @uclownfacedfool

     Exactly, trout sucks, he has sucked for 6 years, I can't wait another 4 years, he will have a decade behind him, with around 400 hits, 700 strikeouts, O championships, with no playoff wins, still without a gold glove, batting title. Wow, he has a high war and obs!!!!! Wow, is that what 35 million a year buys you???? A high war and ops??? Trout sucks, get over it people

    Reply

    @uclownfacedfool

     Exactly, trout sucks, he has sucked for 6 years, I can't wait another 4 years, he will have a decade behind him, with around 400 hits, 700 strikeouts, O championships, with no playoff wins, still without a gold glove, batting title. Wow, he has a high war and obs!!!!! Wow, is that what 35 million a year buys you???? A high war and ops??? Trout sucks, get over it people

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2025 - 7:50 PM ET #350

    Oh, and just for the record, I just checked the box score. 0-4, 2 k's. I'm pretty sure year to date now is, 17 hits, 35 k's. .177 avg. I know guys, I know, he has 9 home runs leading the league. I know, he's great, blah blah blah blah blah. 35 strikeouts and a 177 average gets overshadowed by 9 home runs. I know guys, I know, Mike Trout is great, I know, I know, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Dude is worthless. Dude has been worth it for 6 years in a row now. And I can't wait for 4 more years of this nonsense. A decade of stats, and trust me, I'll let you guys know. I know, I know, he's great, blah blah blah blah blah. Where are the gold gloves?? LOL. 

    Reply

    Oh, and just for the record, I just checked the box score. 0-4, 2 k's. I'm pretty sure year to date now is, 17 hits, 35 k's. .177 avg. I know guys, I know, he has 9 home runs leading the league. I know, he's great, blah blah blah blah blah. 35 strikeouts and a 177 average gets overshadowed by 9 home runs. I know guys, I know, Mike Trout is great, I know, I know, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Dude is worthless. Dude has been worth it for 6 years in a row now. And I can't wait for 4 more years of this nonsense. A decade of stats, and trust me, I'll let you guys know. I know, I know, he's great, blah blah blah blah blah. Where are the gold gloves?? LOL. 

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 141516 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,408
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,343
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,595
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,257
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.