• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 161718 ... 363738 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    Ildjarn
    uclownfacedfool
    BigDickHertzer
    trust-me
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 161718 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 7:48 PM ET #376

    I lost the money today, first time all season. I had over "1" strike out again today, and he took himself out. Or else I would have won again, or at least pushed

    Reply

    I lost the money today, first time all season. I had over "1" strike out again today, and he took himself out. Or else I would have won again, or at least pushed

     
    Ildjarn
    Ildjarn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2020
    Posts: 1669
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 7:49 PM ET #377

    @TxRangers

     Bro I was just gona say the same. 1st time ever this bet lost. Coz mook ass Trout got yanked from the game haha. The only possible way he doesn't strikeout in a game. 

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Bro I was just gona say the same. 1st time ever this bet lost. Coz mook ass Trout got yanked from the game haha. The only possible way he doesn't strikeout in a game. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 7:52 PM ET #378

    @Ildjarn

     

     Yes sir, that's the only possible way we didn't get our one strike out to either push, or win. He pulled himself out of the game because he's a little wuss. But finally, finally the word is spreading from the media that Mike Trout sucks. It only took them 6 years, but I've seen articles today, finally, they are saying his career is dimishing away. It actually went away 6 years ago.

    Reply

    @Ildjarn

     

     Yes sir, that's the only possible way we didn't get our one strike out to either push, or win. He pulled himself out of the game because he's a little wuss. But finally, finally the word is spreading from the media that Mike Trout sucks. It only took them 6 years, but I've seen articles today, finally, they are saying his career is dimishing away. It actually went away 6 years ago.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 9:46 PM ET #379

    Ron Washington just said trout felt soreness in his left knee when he hit the bag that's why he was pulled. Again, he's not getting traded, no one wants this dude on their team. And for the record, the only thing that's sore is his torso from swinging a bat and missing as he strikes out. Your torso can only twist so many times without it eventually hurting.

    Reply

    Ron Washington just said trout felt soreness in his left knee when he hit the bag that's why he was pulled. Again, he's not getting traded, no one wants this dude on their team. And for the record, the only thing that's sore is his torso from swinging a bat and missing as he strikes out. Your torso can only twist so many times without it eventually hurting.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 1, 2025 - 7:11 PM ET #380

    Really trout?? Again??? You're missing games again?? How can I win my strikeout bets on you if you don't play??? But you're missing games already! Dude you are worthless! How about giving back some of those millions of dollars you're stealing from angels! I know, I know, trout is great, he's the chosen one, he's great, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. MIKE TROUT IS A WORTHLESS BASEBALL PLAYER! AND HE HAS BEEN FOR SIX SEASONS IN A ROW NOW

    Reply

    Really trout?? Again??? You're missing games again?? How can I win my strikeout bets on you if you don't play??? But you're missing games already! Dude you are worthless! How about giving back some of those millions of dollars you're stealing from angels! I know, I know, trout is great, he's the chosen one, he's great, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. MIKE TROUT IS A WORTHLESS BASEBALL PLAYER! AND HE HAS BEEN FOR SIX SEASONS IN A ROW NOW

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 1, 2025 - 7:14 PM ET #381

    I know I know, trout is great, he has a couple of silver slugger awards in which if he played in the 90s, he would have 0 silver slugger awards, those belong to Griffey Jr. I know his war and OBS is high. Big freaking deal. Where are his gold gloves, batting titles, championships, playoff wins???? Mike Trout SUCKS!!!! Damn bro, I wish you would play a whole season, I wanted you to strike out 500 times this year. Don't worry, you'll have time when you come back. DUDE IS WORTHLESS! I KNOW I KNOW, HE'S GREAT, HE'S GENERATIONAL TALENT, I KNOW, HE'S A HALL OF FAMER, I KNOW I KNOW, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

    Reply

    I know I know, trout is great, he has a couple of silver slugger awards in which if he played in the 90s, he would have 0 silver slugger awards, those belong to Griffey Jr. I know his war and OBS is high. Big freaking deal. Where are his gold gloves, batting titles, championships, playoff wins???? Mike Trout SUCKS!!!! Damn bro, I wish you would play a whole season, I wanted you to strike out 500 times this year. Don't worry, you'll have time when you come back. DUDE IS WORTHLESS! I KNOW I KNOW, HE'S GREAT, HE'S GENERATIONAL TALENT, I KNOW, HE'S A HALL OF FAMER, I KNOW I KNOW, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 2, 2025 - 1:38 PM ET #382

    Trout's knee isn't sore! The only thing that's sore is his torso from swinging and missing  striking out 36 times this season. His torso finally had enough of him whiffing all the time. Trout sucks. And people are finally starting to notice. The media is finally starting to notice. I know, I know, he's the great Mike Trout, he has a high war and ops. I know I know he's great even though he has O gold gloves, batting titles, championships, playoff wins. I know, I know he's a Hall of famer. He's the great Mike trout, I know I know, blah blah blah

    Reply

    Trout's knee isn't sore! The only thing that's sore is his torso from swinging and missing  striking out 36 times this season. His torso finally had enough of him whiffing all the time. Trout sucks. And people are finally starting to notice. The media is finally starting to notice. I know, I know, he's the great Mike Trout, he has a high war and ops. I know I know he's great even though he has O gold gloves, batting titles, championships, playoff wins. I know, I know he's a Hall of famer. He's the great Mike trout, I know I know, blah blah blah

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 2, 2025 - 1:41 PM ET #383

    Great players have seen at your moments. Do you know what Mike trout's signature moment is? Hitting a home run against Oakland which has a minor league pitching staff, in the middle of July. Because he's worthless. That's the biggest highlight of his career. The dude sucks, and he's been one of the worst baseball players for the 6 seasons I know I know, he's great, he's the great Mike Trout, I know I know, blah blah blah

    Reply

    Great players have seen at your moments. Do you know what Mike trout's signature moment is? Hitting a home run against Oakland which has a minor league pitching staff, in the middle of July. Because he's worthless. That's the biggest highlight of his career. The dude sucks, and he's been one of the worst baseball players for the 6 seasons I know I know, he's great, he's the great Mike Trout, I know I know, blah blah blah

     
    uclownfacedfool
    uclownfacedfool
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2023
    Posts: 1004
    Posted: May. 2, 2025 - 3:08 PM ET #384

    The White Sox wouldn't even want this guy!

    Reply

    The White Sox wouldn't even want this guy!

     
    BigDickHertzer
    BigDickHertzer
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2019
    Posts: 6327
    Posted: May. 2, 2025 - 3:12 PM ET #385

    This thread is hilarious 

    Reply

    This thread is hilarious 

     
    trust-me
    trust-me
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 7669
    Posted: May. 2, 2025 - 3:48 PM ET #386

    @TxRangers

     Trout hell no Salmon rules Sock Eye  to be honest then Halibut Fish 

    Mr Evil.
    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Trout hell no Salmon rules Sock Eye  to be honest then Halibut Fish 

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: May. 2, 2025 - 5:59 PM ET #387

    Let’s go!!!!! new_devil

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    Let’s go!!!!! new_devil

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 2, 2025 - 7:27 PM ET #388

    Well guys, trout is on the DL again with his sore "knee". There's nothing wrong with his knee, it's his torso from twisting, whiffing on the ball so many times with his 36 strikeouts. His torso had enough. This dude is worthless. He's been worthless for 6 seasons. How can I make money with him on the DL??? I can't make my "over 1" strikeout prop bet. I guess I will play the Houston Rockets ML tonight. Oh well,

    Reply

    Well guys, trout is on the DL again with his sore "knee". There's nothing wrong with his knee, it's his torso from twisting, whiffing on the ball so many times with his 36 strikeouts. His torso had enough. This dude is worthless. He's been worthless for 6 seasons. How can I make money with him on the DL??? I can't make my "over 1" strikeout prop bet. I guess I will play the Houston Rockets ML tonight. Oh well,

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 11, 2025 - 3:00 PM ET #389

    Breaking news, Mike Trout hasn't struck out in 10 days. You guys are correct! He is the goat of baseball!! He is a Hall of famer, he is the greatest baseball player to ever lace'em up. He is the generational talent! Wait a minute? He hasn't played in 10 days. No wonder the dude hasn't struck out. Never mind, my bad. Trout still sucks!!!! And has been a worthless baseball player for 6 years running. But I know, I know, he's great. The great Mike Trout!!! I know, LOL

    Reply

    Breaking news, Mike Trout hasn't struck out in 10 days. You guys are correct! He is the goat of baseball!! He is a Hall of famer, he is the greatest baseball player to ever lace'em up. He is the generational talent! Wait a minute? He hasn't played in 10 days. No wonder the dude hasn't struck out. Never mind, my bad. Trout still sucks!!!! And has been a worthless baseball player for 6 years running. But I know, I know, he's great. The great Mike Trout!!! I know, LOL

     
    marquee_
    marquee_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 3287
    Posted: May. 26, 2025 - 4:55 PM ET #390

    @TxRangers

     Angels are 8-2 over their last 10 without the overrated Trout.

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Angels are 8-2 over their last 10 without the overrated Trout.

     
    marquee_
    marquee_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 3287
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 9:24 AM ET #391

    9-2 now.  All without the WAR goat Trout.

    Reply

    9-2 now.  All without the WAR goat Trout.

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24458
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 10:38 AM ET #392

    Angels are 0-4 last 4.....an_drunksickan_cannon

    Reply

    Angels are 0-4 last 4.....an_drunksickan_cannon

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2025 - 4:20 PM ET #393

    Trout just struck out again in the bottom of the first, today is Sunday the 22nd. That's 3 K's, in the last 5 at bats. The dude sucks!!!! He has sucked the last 6 seasons. I thought he was great???? I thought he was the goat???? Dude sucks!! And he's striking out against double a, minor league pitchers

    Reply

    Trout just struck out again in the bottom of the first, today is Sunday the 22nd. That's 3 K's, in the last 5 at bats. The dude sucks!!!! He has sucked the last 6 seasons. I thought he was great???? I thought he was the goat???? Dude sucks!! And he's striking out against double a, minor league pitchers

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2025 - 4:22 PM ET #394

    42 hits 58 k's, .230 avg. for the great Mike Trout!!!!! LOL. The dude has been one of the worst players in baseball in the last 6 years

    Reply

    42 hits 58 k's, .230 avg. for the great Mike Trout!!!!! LOL. The dude has been one of the worst players in baseball in the last 6 years

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2025 - 4:57 PM ET #395

    He just struck out again. How many times is this dude going to strike out??? Mike Trout is the worst player in baseball. That's 59 k's. the dude is a joke of Major League baseball

    Reply

    He just struck out again. How many times is this dude going to strike out??? Mike Trout is the worst player in baseball. That's 59 k's. the dude is a joke of Major League baseball

     
    noahthechef
    noahthechef
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3272
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2025 - 5:03 PM ET #396

    Hitting over 300 since injury and never had to bat again and is in the hall of fame . 11 times an all star and 3 times the league mvp . That’s how good . 

    Reply

    Hitting over 300 since injury and never had to bat again and is in the hall of fame . 11 times an all star and 3 times the league mvp . That’s how good . 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2025 - 6:14 PM ET #397

    OMG, he just struck out again. The dude is the worst player in baseball

    Reply

    OMG, he just struck out again. The dude is the worst player in baseball

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2025 - 6:14 PM ET #398

    @noahthechef

     

     He's not a Hall of famer. And you can have him on your team. I hope you enjoy watching him strike out, and being in last place. Because that's all he's good for

    Reply

    @noahthechef

     

     He's not a Hall of famer. And you can have him on your team. I hope you enjoy watching him strike out, and being in last place. Because that's all he's good for

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2025 - 6:17 PM ET #399

    @noahthechef

     

     Will you answer me honest question? What has he done in the past 6 seasons? And do you want this guy on your team right now? Let's see if you will answer this question honestly?? Because dude, his stats suck. I don't care what he did the first 8 seasons of his career, the last 6 seasons he has absolutely sucked. Can you read stats? Do you understand averages, hits, strikeouts? Do you want him on your team right now? Last 3 years, .238 average, 147 hits, 191ks. Is that Hall of Fame material???? Frank Thomas is laughing his ass off at those stats

    Reply

    @noahthechef

     

     Will you answer me honest question? What has he done in the past 6 seasons? And do you want this guy on your team right now? Let's see if you will answer this question honestly?? Because dude, his stats suck. I don't care what he did the first 8 seasons of his career, the last 6 seasons he has absolutely sucked. Can you read stats? Do you understand averages, hits, strikeouts? Do you want him on your team right now? Last 3 years, .238 average, 147 hits, 191ks. Is that Hall of Fame material???? Frank Thomas is laughing his ass off at those stats

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2025 - 6:23 PM ET #400

    Last 3 seasons, 0, batting titles, actually none for his career, 0 gold gloves, actually none for his career. 238 average, 147 hits, 191 strikeouts. If his name wasn't trout, he would be sent down to the minors. I don't care what he did the first 8 seasons of his career, the last 6 seasons he's one of the worst players in baseball. How many times does this dude have to strike out and hit under 240 for people to realize he sucks???

    Reply

    Last 3 seasons, 0, batting titles, actually none for his career, 0 gold gloves, actually none for his career. 238 average, 147 hits, 191 strikeouts. If his name wasn't trout, he would be sent down to the minors. I don't care what he did the first 8 seasons of his career, the last 6 seasons he's one of the worst players in baseball. How many times does this dude have to strike out and hit under 240 for people to realize he sucks???

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 161718 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,410
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,344
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,602
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,258
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.