• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 131415 ... 363738 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    Ildjarn
    Puerta2Puerta
    KCSbangah
    Sleepwalkers
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 131415 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 10:56 PM ET #301

    But just for the record, thank you for another strikeout, because I won another bet off of you. I'm making a lot of money off your strikeouts. So thank you. But you really do need to retire. You're embarrassing your family, your kid your mom everyone. I feel sorry for you dude. But if you keep playing, I'll keep making money, LOL

    Reply

    But just for the record, thank you for another strikeout, because I won another bet off of you. I'm making a lot of money off your strikeouts. So thank you. But you really do need to retire. You're embarrassing your family, your kid your mom everyone. I feel sorry for you dude. But if you keep playing, I'll keep making money, LOL

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 11:03 PM ET #302

    Hey trout, would you please stop striking out??? I'm at the movies, trying to enjoy my popcorn, ice, chicken fingers with my wife. But I am so consumed with the best player to ever don a uniform striking out all the time I can't help but look. The curiosity has overtaken me. I mean dude, I thought you were the best baseball player to ever play. That's what the media and fans on this website think. But honestly, you suck, and I feel sorry for you. You're embarrassing your wife, kids your mom and yourself. Please, stop playing baseball, move back to Philly and be a weatherman.

    Reply

    Hey trout, would you please stop striking out??? I'm at the movies, trying to enjoy my popcorn, ice, chicken fingers with my wife. But I am so consumed with the best player to ever don a uniform striking out all the time I can't help but look. The curiosity has overtaken me. I mean dude, I thought you were the best baseball player to ever play. That's what the media and fans on this website think. But honestly, you suck, and I feel sorry for you. You're embarrassing your wife, kids your mom and yourself. Please, stop playing baseball, move back to Philly and be a weatherman.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 11:08 PM ET #303

    Trout, I thought you were a 7 time silver slugger award winner?? I thought your war, ops, like those stats really matter but I digress, was supposed to be off the charts amazingly. People say you are great. Dude, you suck. But please stop striking out so I can go back and watch my movie. I'm so consumed with your lack of talent, I can't help it. I may need therapy. I thought you were the best baseball player to ever lace them up??? But keep striking out for me, and I'll keep cashing my tickets. But you truly are embarrassing  your family and your mom. Think about your kid and stop thinking about yourself. Retire, go be a weather man in Philadelphia. And start enjoying life again.

    Reply

    Trout, I thought you were a 7 time silver slugger award winner?? I thought your war, ops, like those stats really matter but I digress, was supposed to be off the charts amazingly. People say you are great. Dude, you suck. But please stop striking out so I can go back and watch my movie. I'm so consumed with your lack of talent, I can't help it. I may need therapy. I thought you were the best baseball player to ever lace them up??? But keep striking out for me, and I'll keep cashing my tickets. But you truly are embarrassing  your family and your mom. Think about your kid and stop thinking about yourself. Retire, go be a weather man in Philadelphia. And start enjoying life again.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 11:14 PM ET #304

    Only 2 times in the past 6 seasons has Aaron judge had more strikeouts than hits. You have had more strikeouts than hits for 6 seasons in a row. Yet morons on his website are trying to compare Aaron Judge to you and say he's overrated. He's not overrated. He doesn't strike out near as often as you do, he has playoff wins and everything. He's been to the world series. You can't even go to the playoffs. Judge isn't overrated, you are. You don't have sh I t! Retire, go be a weatherman in Philadelphia, and stop embarrassing your family. Do you really want your son to be embarrassed. He can look at your stats, he's old enough now.

    Reply

    Only 2 times in the past 6 seasons has Aaron judge had more strikeouts than hits. You have had more strikeouts than hits for 6 seasons in a row. Yet morons on his website are trying to compare Aaron Judge to you and say he's overrated. He's not overrated. He doesn't strike out near as often as you do, he has playoff wins and everything. He's been to the world series. You can't even go to the playoffs. Judge isn't overrated, you are. You don't have sh I t! Retire, go be a weatherman in Philadelphia, and stop embarrassing your family. Do you really want your son to be embarrassed. He can look at your stats, he's old enough now.

     
    Ildjarn
    Ildjarn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2020
    Posts: 1669
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 11:28 PM ET #305

    @TxRangers

     3Ks 3/3 what an easy cash money on the misery of Rainbow ?? Trout. Bro, make this better. What is his avg against lefties this season? 

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     3Ks 3/3 what an easy cash money on the misery of Rainbow ?? Trout. Bro, make this better. What is his avg against lefties this season? 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 11:29 PM ET #306

    My God trout, another one? You just struck out again, that's three times tonight. DUDE, MY FRIEND, STOP PLAYING BASEBALL!! YOU SUCK. Do you have any idea you're embarrassing your kid, your mom  your entire family. I can't even enjoy my movie. My wife is pissed off at me, I spilled my popcorn this last time you struck out because I laughed so hard. My wife got up and went to the restroom, she's pissed. But I can't help it, I am totally consumed because you suck so bad and people love you. Please don't strike out again. Please Mike Trout, don't strike out four times tonight. You are making me look too good on this thread. Retire from baseball, and go be a weatherman, and start enjoying life again. Because you suck

    Reply

    My God trout, another one? You just struck out again, that's three times tonight. DUDE, MY FRIEND, STOP PLAYING BASEBALL!! YOU SUCK. Do you have any idea you're embarrassing your kid, your mom  your entire family. I can't even enjoy my movie. My wife is pissed off at me, I spilled my popcorn this last time you struck out because I laughed so hard. My wife got up and went to the restroom, she's pissed. But I can't help it, I am totally consumed because you suck so bad and people love you. Please don't strike out again. Please Mike Trout, don't strike out four times tonight. You are making me look too good on this thread. Retire from baseball, and go be a weatherman, and start enjoying life again. Because you suck

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 11:31 PM ET #307

    @Ildjarn

     I hear you dude. I can't believe these morons on this website aren't cashing in on Mike Trout prop bets. This is the easiest money I've made, and I've been doing it since day one because I knew he strikes out on a daily basis. Guys, listen to me, if you want to make money, take over the strikeouts for trout. But I'm pretty sure the line will go up considering he strikes out sometimes three times a game.

    Reply

    @Ildjarn

     I hear you dude. I can't believe these morons on this website aren't cashing in on Mike Trout prop bets. This is the easiest money I've made, and I've been doing it since day one because I knew he strikes out on a daily basis. Guys, listen to me, if you want to make money, take over the strikeouts for trout. But I'm pretty sure the line will go up considering he strikes out sometimes three times a game.

     
    Ildjarn
    Ildjarn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2020
    Posts: 1669
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 11:35 PM ET #308

    @TxRangers

     For real bro. That line will be 1.5 o/u by tmrw if this mook strikes out 4/4. For the sake of decency and the our degen bet, please hit a HR rainbow trout.  

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     For real bro. That line will be 1.5 o/u by tmrw if this mook strikes out 4/4. For the sake of decency and the our degen bet, please hit a HR rainbow trout.  

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 11:35 PM ET #309

    @Ildjarn

     I bet all of these Mike Trout lovers on this thread are wishing he would stop striking out so I, we, would go away. You know they're watching hoping he doesn't struck out again. And it's hilarious

    Reply

    @Ildjarn

     I bet all of these Mike Trout lovers on this thread are wishing he would stop striking out so I, we, would go away. You know they're watching hoping he doesn't struck out again. And it's hilarious

     
    Puerta2Puerta
    Puerta2Puerta
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 8110
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 11:38 PM ET #310

    Bro.. I don’t care for Mike trout but why the hate? Did he hurt you?

    Reply

    Bro.. I don’t care for Mike trout but why the hate? Did he hurt you?

     
    Ildjarn
    Ildjarn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2020
    Posts: 1669
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 11:56 PM ET #311

    We could possibly get a 4th at bat for Trout in the 9th for some great comedy relief. None of us hate Trout, it's just the comedy of how terrible he has been and cashing in on it lol. Even can't stop laughing at it. 

    Reply

    We could possibly get a 4th at bat for Trout in the 9th for some great comedy relief. None of us hate Trout, it's just the comedy of how terrible he has been and cashing in on it lol. Even can't stop laughing at it. 

     
    KCSbangah
    KCSbangah
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 283
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 11:58 PM ET #312

    I don’t care for Trout, but I think you love him more than anyone in these forums. Never seen someone talk so much about another man, let alone have conversations all day long with himself about another man an_speak

    Reply

    I don’t care for Trout, but I think you love him more than anyone in these forums. Never seen someone talk so much about another man, let alone have conversations all day long with himself about another man an_speak

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 12:09 AM ET #313

    @Ildjarn

     Keep cashing those tickets dude!! Trout sucks!

    Reply

    @Ildjarn

     Keep cashing those tickets dude!! Trout sucks!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 12:11 AM ET #314

    @Puerta2Puerta

     Like I've always said. Because people think Mike Trout is great, people think he's the best baseball player in this generation and the goat of baseball. Like my thread says. He is the most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform. People think this dude is so great?! But seriously, what has he won? No championships, no playoff games, no Gold glove awards or batting titles. This will be the 6th season in a row where he has more strikeouts than hits. Dude actually sucks! But people thinks he's the goat of baseball. And I'm laughing my ass off and making money on the trout strikeout bets. That's the problem I have with trout! People thinks he's great. He never has been great. Where are his gold gloves? His batting titles? His championships? His playoff moments?

    Reply

    @Puerta2Puerta

     Like I've always said. Because people think Mike Trout is great, people think he's the best baseball player in this generation and the goat of baseball. Like my thread says. He is the most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform. People think this dude is so great?! But seriously, what has he won? No championships, no playoff games, no Gold glove awards or batting titles. This will be the 6th season in a row where he has more strikeouts than hits. Dude actually sucks! But people thinks he's the goat of baseball. And I'm laughing my ass off and making money on the trout strikeout bets. That's the problem I have with trout! People thinks he's great. He never has been great. Where are his gold gloves? His batting titles? His championships? His playoff moments?

     
    Ildjarn
    Ildjarn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2020
    Posts: 1669
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 12:13 AM ET #315

    @TxRangers

     Lets gooo baby! Good goddamn clever idea of yours man. Thank goodness he didn't strike out again but ended the game with a silly ass pop up to center field.

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Lets gooo baby! Good goddamn clever idea of yours man. Thank goodness he didn't strike out again but ended the game with a silly ass pop up to center field.

     
    Puerta2Puerta
    Puerta2Puerta
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 8110
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 12:35 AM ET #316

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @Puerta2Puerta  Like I've always said. Because people think Mike Trout is great, people think he's the best baseball player in this generation and the goat of baseball. Like my thread says. He is the most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform. People think this dude is so great?! But seriously, what has he won? No championships, no playoff games, no Gold glove awards or batting titles. This will be the 6th season in a row where he has more strikeouts than hits. Dude actually sucks! But people thinks he's the goat of baseball. And I'm laughing my ass off and making money on the trout strikeout bets. That's the problem I have with trout! People thinks he's great. He never has been great. Where are his gold gloves? His batting titles? His championships? His playoff moments?

    It’s actually pretty brilliant you’re taking his strikeout props.. I just saw his season stats.. man he is down bad.. .170 hitting average? Around 30 percent strikeout rate. Holy smokes.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @Puerta2Puerta  Like I've always said. Because people think Mike Trout is great, people think he's the best baseball player in this generation and the goat of baseball. Like my thread says. He is the most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform. People think this dude is so great?! But seriously, what has he won? No championships, no playoff games, no Gold glove awards or batting titles. This will be the 6th season in a row where he has more strikeouts than hits. Dude actually sucks! But people thinks he's the goat of baseball. And I'm laughing my ass off and making money on the trout strikeout bets. That's the problem I have with trout! People thinks he's great. He never has been great. Where are his gold gloves? His batting titles? His championships? His playoff moments?

    It’s actually pretty brilliant you’re taking his strikeout props.. I just saw his season stats.. man he is down bad.. .170 hitting average? Around 30 percent strikeout rate. Holy smokes.

     
    Sleepwalkers
    Sleepwalkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 58
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 1:30 AM ET #317

    Where do you even find player strikeout props? Neither of my books offer those, but I gotta admit I’d like to get in on that. Totally agree about him being vastly overrated, too! 

    Reply

    Where do you even find player strikeout props? Neither of my books offer those, but I gotta admit I’d like to get in on that. Totally agree about him being vastly overrated, too! 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 11:07 AM ET #318

    @Sleepwalkers

     My book has, "build props". You take a player, and build your own prop. When you put in a number, it gives you the odds. Example, trout over 3 strikeouts,, +400. Trout over 2 strikeouts, +300. And so on and so on. I can't indulge the website because covers doesn't like it. They think I'm advertising for that website. And I understand that notion. So I can't promote websites, but they are there. And yes, Mike Trout sucks. He's one of the worst players in baseball.

    Reply

    @Sleepwalkers

     My book has, "build props". You take a player, and build your own prop. When you put in a number, it gives you the odds. Example, trout over 3 strikeouts,, +400. Trout over 2 strikeouts, +300. And so on and so on. I can't indulge the website because covers doesn't like it. They think I'm advertising for that website. And I understand that notion. So I can't promote websites, but they are there. And yes, Mike Trout sucks. He's one of the worst players in baseball.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 11:10 AM ET #319

    And I find this hilarious that we are talking about strikeout props on the great Mike Trout!!!!! The media and fans claim he's the best baseball player to ever put on a uniform. This is freaking, utterly, hilarious!!! The great Mike Trout strikeout props. Freaking hilarious guys!!!!!

    Reply

    And I find this hilarious that we are talking about strikeout props on the great Mike Trout!!!!! The media and fans claim he's the best baseball player to ever put on a uniform. This is freaking, utterly, hilarious!!! The great Mike Trout strikeout props. Freaking hilarious guys!!!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 11:56 AM ET #320

    @TJZags598

     

     What's up dude, you okay? Well, I did exactly what you told me to do. I bought myself a new tv, I got the baseball package, bought a newspaper, I looked at the box score. And low and behold, you are correct sir! I watched Mike Trout hit 3 home runs last night, he scored 4 times, he knocked in 6. And with his "strong arm" he had 4 assists from right field. His box score was 4 4 3 6 3 1 0 .369 avg. 876 obp 970 slg. You're right dude, that was the answer. You are correct! Mike Trout is the goat of baseball. He's an amazing player! Thank you, I've been missing out this whole time.

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     

     What's up dude, you okay? Well, I did exactly what you told me to do. I bought myself a new tv, I got the baseball package, bought a newspaper, I looked at the box score. And low and behold, you are correct sir! I watched Mike Trout hit 3 home runs last night, he scored 4 times, he knocked in 6. And with his "strong arm" he had 4 assists from right field. His box score was 4 4 3 6 3 1 0 .369 avg. 876 obp 970 slg. You're right dude, that was the answer. You are correct! Mike Trout is the goat of baseball. He's an amazing player! Thank you, I've been missing out this whole time.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 11:59 AM ET #321

    @TJZags598

     Now, if you don't understand what I'm doing???? In which you probably don't!? I'm making fun of your dumbass. But keep your post coming! Because they are hilarious and I laugh my ass off at you. Once again, the intelligence on this here website is amazingly astonishing. And that's pretty much axiomatic!! Now, go Google that word so you may vaguely understand what I'm trying to convey to you! 

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     Now, if you don't understand what I'm doing???? In which you probably don't!? I'm making fun of your dumbass. But keep your post coming! Because they are hilarious and I laugh my ass off at you. Once again, the intelligence on this here website is amazingly astonishing. And that's pretty much axiomatic!! Now, go Google that word so you may vaguely understand what I'm trying to convey to you! 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 12:08 PM ET #322

    But here is the update on the Great Mike Trout. 2025, 14 hits, 29 strikeouts .169 avg. The last 6  seasons including this one. 342 games played, 338 hits, 396 strikeouts. . 254 batting average. Wow!!! Those are Hall of Fame numbers!!! LOL. I know, I know, 6 years ago he wasn't in his prime. That's what someone tried to tell me yesterday, LOL. Someone tried to tell me, on this here website, that 6 years ago trout wasn't in his prime. He was only 26 years old 6 years ago. This will be 6 seasons in a row he will have more strikeouts than hits. Frank Thomas is laughing his ass off. Freaking hilarious. The amount of intelligence on this here website is insanely astonishing. But keep them coming dudes. Keep those posts a-coming . KEEP'EM COMING!!

    Reply

    But here is the update on the Great Mike Trout. 2025, 14 hits, 29 strikeouts .169 avg. The last 6  seasons including this one. 342 games played, 338 hits, 396 strikeouts. . 254 batting average. Wow!!! Those are Hall of Fame numbers!!! LOL. I know, I know, 6 years ago he wasn't in his prime. That's what someone tried to tell me yesterday, LOL. Someone tried to tell me, on this here website, that 6 years ago trout wasn't in his prime. He was only 26 years old 6 years ago. This will be 6 seasons in a row he will have more strikeouts than hits. Frank Thomas is laughing his ass off. Freaking hilarious. The amount of intelligence on this here website is insanely astonishing. But keep them coming dudes. Keep those posts a-coming . KEEP'EM COMING!!

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 12:18 PM ET #323

    Shohei Otani has more strikouts than hits for his career.

     

    Shohei Otani has more strikeouts than hits 6 of his 8 season, barely making more hits in 2 of those seasons.

     

    Otani is worse than Trout.

    Reply

    Shohei Otani has more strikouts than hits for his career.

     

    Shohei Otani has more strikeouts than hits 6 of his 8 season, barely making more hits in 2 of those seasons.

     

    Otani is worse than Trout.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 12:19 PM ET #324

    And one final stat on the great Mike Trout, because I need a break. Manny Machado has 1300 more at bats, with 200 less strikeouts than trout. Oh and by the way, Machado has two gold gloves, how many does the great Mike Trout have?? I know, I know Machado isn't a power hitter like some idiot on this website try to tell me. Even though, even though,  Machado has 344 home runs in the same amount of years trout has played. But I know, I know, he's not a power hitter. Neither was Frank Thomas??? LOL. But , hey, I digress

    Reply

    And one final stat on the great Mike Trout, because I need a break. Manny Machado has 1300 more at bats, with 200 less strikeouts than trout. Oh and by the way, Machado has two gold gloves, how many does the great Mike Trout have?? I know, I know Machado isn't a power hitter like some idiot on this website try to tell me. Even though, even though,  Machado has 344 home runs in the same amount of years trout has played. But I know, I know, he's not a power hitter. Neither was Frank Thomas??? LOL. But , hey, I digress

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2025 - 2:24 PM ET #325

    @TJZags598

     

     Jesus Christ dude!  We aren't talking about "Ohtani". But for the record he is a world series winner. Something that the great Mike Trout will never accomplish, he will never come close to accomplishing. Because "Ohtani" cared about winning, that's why he left the angels. Trout doesn't care if he wins or loses. But, stop reaching! Read this slowly! MY THREAD, MY POSTS, IS NOT ABOUT "OHTANI". I'm not ever going to claim a player overrated if they win a damn championship! And dude, just stop! If you don't know how to spell his name, get off of my thread with your dumbass remarks! LOL. It's "OHTANI". But like I mentioned! Keep the posts coming. They never cease to amaze me! Freaking hilarious dudes. Little kids on this website,  95% of you on here! But keep them coming for my enjoyment! Thanks

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     

     Jesus Christ dude!  We aren't talking about "Ohtani". But for the record he is a world series winner. Something that the great Mike Trout will never accomplish, he will never come close to accomplishing. Because "Ohtani" cared about winning, that's why he left the angels. Trout doesn't care if he wins or loses. But, stop reaching! Read this slowly! MY THREAD, MY POSTS, IS NOT ABOUT "OHTANI". I'm not ever going to claim a player overrated if they win a damn championship! And dude, just stop! If you don't know how to spell his name, get off of my thread with your dumbass remarks! LOL. It's "OHTANI". But like I mentioned! Keep the posts coming. They never cease to amaze me! Freaking hilarious dudes. Little kids on this website,  95% of you on here! But keep them coming for my enjoyment! Thanks

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 131415 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,402
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,580
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,256
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.