• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 151617 ... 363738 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    SweetDickWormy
    oohhungry
    uclownfacedfool
    Ildjarn
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 151617 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 3:03 PM ET #351

    Dude just struck out again!!! Jesus Christ this guy sucks!!!! But I know, I know, he's great, he's the great Mike Trout, blah blah blah blah blah. He's not too far the league leader in strikeouts, Colorado Rockies Ryan Mchannon with 40, whoever he is? Trout has 34. He will catch him by next Tuesday to be the league leader in strikeouts. And it's going to be hilarious.

    Reply

    Dude just struck out again!!! Jesus Christ this guy sucks!!!! But I know, I know, he's great, he's the great Mike Trout, blah blah blah blah blah. He's not too far the league leader in strikeouts, Colorado Rockies Ryan Mchannon with 40, whoever he is? Trout has 34. He will catch him by next Tuesday to be the league leader in strikeouts. And it's going to be hilarious.

     
    SweetDickWormy
    SweetDickWormy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 473
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 3:21 PM ET #352

    Wow! Did he not sign some of your merch at an autograph session or something? Don't hate, appreciate! peace

    Reply

    Wow! Did he not sign some of your merch at an autograph session or something? Don't hate, appreciate! peace

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 3:47 PM ET #353

    @SweetDickWormy

     Appreciate? Appreciate what??? 338 hits, 401 strikeouts the last 6 seasons with limited time playing? 257 batting average last 6 seasons. Oh, I know? Appreciate his gold gloves!!! Yeah no! He doesn't have any gold gloves! Appreciate his batting titles? He doesn't have any of those either? His playoff clutch hits? None of those either? So what exactly am I supposed to appreciate? Dude hasn't done anything in 6 years. And he didn't do much the previous 6 years. Any gold gloves? Batting titles, championships, playoff wins?

    Reply

    @SweetDickWormy

     Appreciate? Appreciate what??? 338 hits, 401 strikeouts the last 6 seasons with limited time playing? 257 batting average last 6 seasons. Oh, I know? Appreciate his gold gloves!!! Yeah no! He doesn't have any gold gloves! Appreciate his batting titles? He doesn't have any of those either? His playoff clutch hits? None of those either? So what exactly am I supposed to appreciate? Dude hasn't done anything in 6 years. And he didn't do much the previous 6 years. Any gold gloves? Batting titles, championships, playoff wins?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 3:55 PM ET #354

    @SweetDickWormy

     But I'm curious dude? Appreciate what??? Oh, you're one of those guys who thinks Mike Trout is great even though in the past 6 years he has a 257 batting average, 401 strikeouts, 338 hits, no-gold gloves batting titles championships, division titles or even playoff wins. So what is it exactly to appreciate about Mike Trout? The strikeouts?

    Reply

    @SweetDickWormy

     But I'm curious dude? Appreciate what??? Oh, you're one of those guys who thinks Mike Trout is great even though in the past 6 years he has a 257 batting average, 401 strikeouts, 338 hits, no-gold gloves batting titles championships, division titles or even playoff wins. So what is it exactly to appreciate about Mike Trout? The strikeouts?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 3:58 PM ET #355

    Am I supposed to appreciate his 2025 season that's happening before every Mike Trout lovers eyes but they won't admit it. Let's see, 175 batting average, 17 hits, 34 strikeouts, his team in last place. That's acting pretty good for trout. By this time last year he had 40 strikeouts, so he's ahead of his pace

    Reply

    Am I supposed to appreciate his 2025 season that's happening before every Mike Trout lovers eyes but they won't admit it. Let's see, 175 batting average, 17 hits, 34 strikeouts, his team in last place. That's acting pretty good for trout. By this time last year he had 40 strikeouts, so he's ahead of his pace

     
    SweetDickWormy
    SweetDickWormy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 473
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 4:30 PM ET #356

    I'm not a big fan of his at all. I just don't understand the immense amount of hatred you seem to have for the guy. Find a team/player that you like and appreciate them is all I'm saying. To hate on someone like this is just wasted energy...

    Reply

    I'm not a big fan of his at all. I just don't understand the immense amount of hatred you seem to have for the guy. Find a team/player that you like and appreciate them is all I'm saying. To hate on someone like this is just wasted energy...

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 5:22 PM ET #357

    @SweetDickWormy

     I don't hate him.You probably haven't read the whole thread because it's lengthy, but I have a problem with him, the media and fans. My problem is? The media for sure, a lot of fans thinks Mike Trout is great! And he's actually nowhere near greatness. The dude doesn't care about winning for starters. He could have left the Angels a long time ago. He has 0 championships, championship appearances, no playoff wins, one playoff appearance in 13 years, gold gloves, batting titles and he's been facing minor league pitching his whole career.  All he does is either strikeout, or hit a meaningless home run for his last place team. When his career ends he will have around 2100 hits, 2400 strikeouts. The only awards his has won is silver slugger. And he wouldn't have those if he played in the 90s, those belong to Ken Griffey Jr. Mike Trout is a joke, and he has been for the past 6 seasons. He actually sucks! I mean seriously, what has the dude actually won? That's my problem with him, people think he's great, and he's nowhere near greatness. Frank Thomas is laughing his ass off

    Reply

    @SweetDickWormy

     I don't hate him.You probably haven't read the whole thread because it's lengthy, but I have a problem with him, the media and fans. My problem is? The media for sure, a lot of fans thinks Mike Trout is great! And he's actually nowhere near greatness. The dude doesn't care about winning for starters. He could have left the Angels a long time ago. He has 0 championships, championship appearances, no playoff wins, one playoff appearance in 13 years, gold gloves, batting titles and he's been facing minor league pitching his whole career.  All he does is either strikeout, or hit a meaningless home run for his last place team. When his career ends he will have around 2100 hits, 2400 strikeouts. The only awards his has won is silver slugger. And he wouldn't have those if he played in the 90s, those belong to Ken Griffey Jr. Mike Trout is a joke, and he has been for the past 6 seasons. He actually sucks! I mean seriously, what has the dude actually won? That's my problem with him, people think he's great, and he's nowhere near greatness. Frank Thomas is laughing his ass off

     
    oohhungry
    oohhungry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 702
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 5:26 PM ET #358

    lol you don’t hate him? U spend more time on here complaining and bitching about him then working. U say your done then come back and say the same shit. Just burn the jersey he didn’t sign maybe youll feel better. 

    Reply

    lol you don’t hate him? U spend more time on here complaining and bitching about him then working. U say your done then come back and say the same shit. Just burn the jersey he didn’t sign maybe youll feel better. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 5:59 PM ET #359

    @oohhungry

     

     I hear you dude. Okay, I'm done again. But I'm just so fascinated because trout sucks so bad and people thinks he's a superstar. I'm just fascinated by the whole scenario. Mike Trout sucks. He hasn't won anything but a few silver slugger awards. That's because the center field position in the American League has been weak for the last 15 years. Ken Griffey Jr and his 10 gold gloves are laughing his ass off. Anyways, I'm done again. I made my point. Trout sucks!

    Reply

    @oohhungry

     

     I hear you dude. Okay, I'm done again. But I'm just so fascinated because trout sucks so bad and people thinks he's a superstar. I'm just fascinated by the whole scenario. Mike Trout sucks. He hasn't won anything but a few silver slugger awards. That's because the center field position in the American League has been weak for the last 15 years. Ken Griffey Jr and his 10 gold gloves are laughing his ass off. Anyways, I'm done again. I made my point. Trout sucks!

     
    uclownfacedfool
    uclownfacedfool
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2023
    Posts: 1004
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 9:58 PM ET #360

    Mike Trout. .177 

    0/4 1K

    LAA would probably extend him a mega deal.

    Bahahahahaha !!!!!!!

    Reply

    Mike Trout. .177 

    0/4 1K

    LAA would probably extend him a mega deal.

    Bahahahahaha !!!!!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2025 - 11:57 PM ET #361

    Jesus Christ Trout!!! How many times are you going to have to strike out before you sit your ass on the bench voluntarily. Do you realize you are hurting your team with 17 hits and 36 strikeouts. Do you care at all? You have struck out already twice tonight, and if you bat one more time tonight, I'm sure you will k 3 times. MIKE TROUT SUCKS!!!!! FOR SIX SEASONS IN A ROW NOW. DUDE IS TERRIBLE. HE'S WORTHLESS!! BUT I KNOW, I KNOW, HE'S A GREAT MIKE TROUT!!  BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

    Reply

    Jesus Christ Trout!!! How many times are you going to have to strike out before you sit your ass on the bench voluntarily. Do you realize you are hurting your team with 17 hits and 36 strikeouts. Do you care at all? You have struck out already twice tonight, and if you bat one more time tonight, I'm sure you will k 3 times. MIKE TROUT SUCKS!!!!! FOR SIX SEASONS IN A ROW NOW. DUDE IS TERRIBLE. HE'S WORTHLESS!! BUT I KNOW, I KNOW, HE'S A GREAT MIKE TROUT!!  BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

     
    Ildjarn
    Ildjarn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2020
    Posts: 1669
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 12:00 AM ET #362

    @TxRangers

     Dude another easy easy strikeout prop smashes for Rainbow trout! While people here in this forum are crying about Trout's greatness 

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Dude another easy easy strikeout prop smashes for Rainbow trout! While people here in this forum are crying about Trout's greatness 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 12:01 AM ET #363

    @Ildjarn

     Exactly!!!!! I'm still making money too. 

    Reply

    @Ildjarn

     Exactly!!!!! I'm still making money too. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 12:03 AM ET #364

    YTD on the great, Hall of famer, Mike Trout. LOL. 18 hits, 36 k's, 173ba. That's now 344 hits, 408 strikeouts in the last 6 seasons in very limited time. If he had actually played 6 full seasons, he would probably have around 1K strikeouts in the last 6 seasons. I'll say it, Mike Trout is one of the worst baseball players in the league in the last few years. But I know, he's great, he's the great Mike Trout. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

    Reply

    YTD on the great, Hall of famer, Mike Trout. LOL. 18 hits, 36 k's, 173ba. That's now 344 hits, 408 strikeouts in the last 6 seasons in very limited time. If he had actually played 6 full seasons, he would probably have around 1K strikeouts in the last 6 seasons. I'll say it, Mike Trout is one of the worst baseball players in the league in the last few years. But I know, he's great, he's the great Mike Trout. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

     
    Luv2Win06
    Luv2Win06
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 6092
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 12:12 AM ET #365

    lol he’s not that bad man he’s got no protection in that lineup put him on the Yankees he would crush 

    Reply

    lol he’s not that bad man he’s got no protection in that lineup put him on the Yankees he would crush 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 12:20 AM ET #366

    @Luv2Win06

     And here we are!!!!????? Someone actually defending trout?? Dude!? What the Hell does a hitter have protection have to do with striking out???!!!! Absolutely nothing!!!!! The pitchers are coming right at him because they know he sucks. They aren't holding back because he doesn't have protection. He sucks!!!!! I'm flabbergasted that you're trying to defend him

    Reply

    @Luv2Win06

     And here we are!!!!????? Someone actually defending trout?? Dude!? What the Hell does a hitter have protection have to do with striking out???!!!! Absolutely nothing!!!!! The pitchers are coming right at him because they know he sucks. They aren't holding back because he doesn't have protection. He sucks!!!!! I'm flabbergasted that you're trying to defend him

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 12:26 AM ET #367

    @Luv2Win06

     Keep reaching dude! Mike Trout is the worst player in baseball for the past six seasons. You think he would crush if he played for the Yankees. He sucks!!! And one small little tidbit!? The Yankees don't want trout. No team does. Why? Because he sucks!!!!!

    Reply

    @Luv2Win06

     Keep reaching dude! Mike Trout is the worst player in baseball for the past six seasons. You think he would crush if he played for the Yankees. He sucks!!! And one small little tidbit!? The Yankees don't want trout. No team does. Why? Because he sucks!!!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 12:30 AM ET #368

    You know what I see mainly in these comments about trout? You guys give him excuses! And you know what that means???? He's hurt, he has no protection, he has a bad manager, he has a bad owner!!!! How about this?!!!???? How about he has sucked for the past 6 seasons. I can't believe you idiots on this thread can't come to terms that he has sucked for the past 6 years!!!!! But nooooooo, keep giving him excuses!!! What I see is a baseball player struggling with his performance!!! That's what I see!!! MIKE TROUT SUCKS, HIS STATS PROVE IT, HIS ATTITUDE PROVES IT, HE'S DONE IN THE GAME OF BASEBALL. IT'S BEEN SIX SEASONS NOW, AND HE SUCKS.

    Reply

    You know what I see mainly in these comments about trout? You guys give him excuses! And you know what that means???? He's hurt, he has no protection, he has a bad manager, he has a bad owner!!!! How about this?!!!???? How about he has sucked for the past 6 seasons. I can't believe you idiots on this thread can't come to terms that he has sucked for the past 6 years!!!!! But nooooooo, keep giving him excuses!!! What I see is a baseball player struggling with his performance!!! That's what I see!!! MIKE TROUT SUCKS, HIS STATS PROVE IT, HIS ATTITUDE PROVES IT, HE'S DONE IN THE GAME OF BASEBALL. IT'S BEEN SIX SEASONS NOW, AND HE SUCKS.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 12:34 AM ET #369

    I know I know, he's the great Mike Trout. I know, I know, he's the best baseball player in this generation, I know I know, he's great, he's awesome. I know, I know, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.  I'm done again with this thread.

    Reply

    I know I know, he's the great Mike Trout. I know, I know, he's the best baseball player in this generation, I know I know, he's great, he's awesome. I know, I know, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.  I'm done again with this thread.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 12:35 AM ET #370

    YTD 18 hit 36 strikeouts 170 batting average. Last six seasons. 342 hits, 403 strikeouts, 256 batting average. I know I know, he's great!!!! LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!

    Reply

    YTD 18 hit 36 strikeouts 170 batting average. Last six seasons. 342 hits, 403 strikeouts, 256 batting average. I know I know, he's great!!!! LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!

     
    ezeric
    ezeric
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 615
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 6:09 PM ET #371

    Trout about to get traded ? Was removed from game for pinch hitter in 6th inning.

    Reply

    Trout about to get traded ? Was removed from game for pinch hitter in 6th inning.

     
    ezeric
    ezeric
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 615
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 6:13 PM ET #372

    If he was injured, they would just announce that he was injured.

    That's why I think he's been traded, could be wrong, just spitballing. 

     

    Reply

    If he was injured, they would just announce that he was injured.

    That's why I think he's been traded, could be wrong, just spitballing. 

     

     
    BlackwaterOP
    BlackwaterOP
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 7051
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 6:24 PM ET #373

    The Angels should trade him before he goes on the DL for 60 days.

    clover 

    Believe
    Reply

    The Angels should trade him before he goes on the DL for 60 days.

    clover 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 7:45 PM ET #374

    @ezeric

     

     He's not being traded!!!!! Nobody wants this dude on their team!!!!!!! He's acting like he's hurt again because he's on pace to break the strike out record. He's not hurt!!!! He's the great, Mike Trout, his greatness doesn't get hurt. The only thing that's hurt right now, is his torso. From swinging the bat, missing, and striking out. The swivel action from the swing in the bat and missing. His torso is completely sore. Mike Trout is a joke

    Reply

    @ezeric

     

     He's not being traded!!!!! Nobody wants this dude on their team!!!!!!! He's acting like he's hurt again because he's on pace to break the strike out record. He's not hurt!!!! He's the great, Mike Trout, his greatness doesn't get hurt. The only thing that's hurt right now, is his torso. From swinging the bat, missing, and striking out. The swivel action from the swing in the bat and missing. His torso is completely sore. Mike Trout is a joke

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2025 - 7:46 PM ET #375

    @BlackwaterOP

     One small little problem about the Angels trading him! THERE'S NOT ONE SINGLE TEAM WHO WANTS THIS DUDE!!!! HE'S NOT BEING TRADED. HE'S A LITTLE WUSS

    Reply

    @BlackwaterOP

     One small little problem about the Angels trading him! THERE'S NOT ONE SINGLE TEAM WHO WANTS THIS DUDE!!!! HE'S NOT BEING TRADED. HE'S A LITTLE WUSS

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 151617 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,406
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,342
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,591
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,257
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.