• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 121314 ... 363738 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    TJZags598
    Ildjarn
    ArtSchlichterJr
    marquee_
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 121314 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 4:23 PM ET #276

    @TJZags598

     Am I talking about Aaron judge??? Are we talking about him???? And for the record, no one is saying Aaron judge is the greatest baseball player of all time???? And there are plenty of reasons why they aren't saying that. We are talking about Mike Trout, because people think he's the greatest baseball player of all time and he's not even close!!!! Again, here I go repeating myself again to you morons. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MIKE TROUT BEING OVERRATED BECAUSE PEOPLE THINKS HE'S GREAT, AND HE'S NOT. Never mind dude. I've tried with you. I will make more money tonight when I take "over" 1K strikeout with him tonight. I know you won't do it, but I am, I've been doing it. Good luck dude, I give up. 

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     Am I talking about Aaron judge??? Are we talking about him???? And for the record, no one is saying Aaron judge is the greatest baseball player of all time???? And there are plenty of reasons why they aren't saying that. We are talking about Mike Trout, because people think he's the greatest baseball player of all time and he's not even close!!!! Again, here I go repeating myself again to you morons. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MIKE TROUT BEING OVERRATED BECAUSE PEOPLE THINKS HE'S GREAT, AND HE'S NOT. Never mind dude. I've tried with you. I will make more money tonight when I take "over" 1K strikeout with him tonight. I know you won't do it, but I am, I've been doing it. Good luck dude, I give up. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 4:25 PM ET #277

    @TJZags598

     And I bet your 7-year-old niece would tell you this guy for the Angels strikes out too much. Show her the stats. Show her his ESPN stats and ask her if this hitter strikes out too much! Never mind dude! If you don't think 400 is higher than 340, there's nothing I can do for you. You think my baseball IQ is low because I think 400 is higher than 340. There's nothing else I can do for you. Good luck dude.

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     And I bet your 7-year-old niece would tell you this guy for the Angels strikes out too much. Show her the stats. Show her his ESPN stats and ask her if this hitter strikes out too much! Never mind dude! If you don't think 400 is higher than 340, there's nothing I can do for you. You think my baseball IQ is low because I think 400 is higher than 340. There's nothing else I can do for you. Good luck dude.

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 4:26 PM ET #278

    @TxRangers

    You are PURE Comic Relief.

     

    I have heard ANYONE say Mike Trout is the Greatest of all time.

     

    Name 1 person who ever said that>

     

    Still haven't addressed my Aron Judge question?

     

    You are clueless.

    Reply

    @TxRangers

    You are PURE Comic Relief.

     

    I have heard ANYONE say Mike Trout is the Greatest of all time.

     

    Name 1 person who ever said that>

     

    Still haven't addressed my Aron Judge question?

     

    You are clueless.

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 4:28 PM ET #279

    @TxRangers

     I don't think your baseball IQ is low- I think its non-existent at this point.

     

    Low would be an achievement you need to strive for.

     

    It can happen if you put the time in.

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     I don't think your baseball IQ is low- I think its non-existent at this point.

     

    Low would be an achievement you need to strive for.

     

    It can happen if you put the time in.

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 4:50 PM ET #280

    @TxRangers

     

     You have what is called LBBIQS.

     

    Technical name is called Low Base Ball Intelligent Quotient Syndrome.

    Its rare, especially on Covers. We come across one of you guys every few years.

     

    My recommendation:

    1- Buy a New TV- your current one is defective.

    2- Get the MLB Baseball Package.

    3- Samsung remotes are SUPER FAST. Will maximize screen time.

    4- Buy "Baseball for Dummies"-gives pretty basic starting Point for Understanding Baseball.

    5-Start reading box scores. not just Computer, but hard copy in the daily papers. Bring the paper to the john to max time.

    6- Create an alias on covers, and ask some posters questions here- this board is chock full of knowledge.

     

    It will be a long and difficult journey. My original assessment of your level of the Syndrome doesn't show much promise.

    I wish you wellclover

     

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     

     You have what is called LBBIQS.

     

    Technical name is called Low Base Ball Intelligent Quotient Syndrome.

    Its rare, especially on Covers. We come across one of you guys every few years.

     

    My recommendation:

    1- Buy a New TV- your current one is defective.

    2- Get the MLB Baseball Package.

    3- Samsung remotes are SUPER FAST. Will maximize screen time.

    4- Buy "Baseball for Dummies"-gives pretty basic starting Point for Understanding Baseball.

    5-Start reading box scores. not just Computer, but hard copy in the daily papers. Bring the paper to the john to max time.

    6- Create an alias on covers, and ask some posters questions here- this board is chock full of knowledge.

     

    It will be a long and difficult journey. My original assessment of your level of the Syndrome doesn't show much promise.

    I wish you wellclover

     

     

     

     

     

     
    Ildjarn
    Ildjarn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2020
    Posts: 1669
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 5:00 PM ET #281

    @TJZags598

     Well then your Aaron all rise Judge is overrated as well. Thanks for making the point. His great playoff average and last year WS performance is enough to warrant that. Now go play with your Aaron Judge and Trout action figures. Case closed 

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     Well then your Aaron all rise Judge is overrated as well. Thanks for making the point. His great playoff average and last year WS performance is enough to warrant that. Now go play with your Aaron Judge and Trout action figures. Case closed 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 5:46 PM ET #282

    @TJZags598

     Thanks dude for the insight. BUT? I can do all those things you mentioned, and it's still not going to change the FACT! THAT MIKE TROUT DOESN'T HAVE ANY GOLD GLOVES, BATTING TITLES, WORLD SERIES APPEARANCES, MUCH LESS CHAMPIONSHIPS, 3000 hits, A CAREER 300 BATTING AVERAGE. But I'll do those things, and maybe he'll win a gold glove or a batting title. Lol. Yeah right! Mike Trout sucks! You want proof? Go to ESPN, look at his stats. I know I know, ESPN stats are wrong.  but I'll buy the package. Maybe he'll win a batting title. I know I know, Mike Trout is great. Blah blah blah blah blah.

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     Thanks dude for the insight. BUT? I can do all those things you mentioned, and it's still not going to change the FACT! THAT MIKE TROUT DOESN'T HAVE ANY GOLD GLOVES, BATTING TITLES, WORLD SERIES APPEARANCES, MUCH LESS CHAMPIONSHIPS, 3000 hits, A CAREER 300 BATTING AVERAGE. But I'll do those things, and maybe he'll win a gold glove or a batting title. Lol. Yeah right! Mike Trout sucks! You want proof? Go to ESPN, look at his stats. I know I know, ESPN stats are wrong.  but I'll buy the package. Maybe he'll win a batting title. I know I know, Mike Trout is great. Blah blah blah blah blah.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 5:49 PM ET #283

    @TJZags598

     

     Here's another simple question that you won't answer but I'll ask it anyway? So I tell you Mike Trout has struck out 400 times in the last 5 seasons, right? Because that's what ESPN says!  Here is the simple elementary question for you that you won't answer. I got that information off of ESPN. So why are you calling my IQ low, when I didn't report that? ESPN reported it. Shouldn't you be calling ESPN baseball IQ low? All the information I'm telling you is from ESPN stats? So why do you think my IQ is low? It's just a simple question for you. Like my gold glove and batting title question?

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     

     Here's another simple question that you won't answer but I'll ask it anyway? So I tell you Mike Trout has struck out 400 times in the last 5 seasons, right? Because that's what ESPN says!  Here is the simple elementary question for you that you won't answer. I got that information off of ESPN. So why are you calling my IQ low, when I didn't report that? ESPN reported it. Shouldn't you be calling ESPN baseball IQ low? All the information I'm telling you is from ESPN stats? So why do you think my IQ is low? It's just a simple question for you. Like my gold glove and batting title question?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 5:55 PM ET #284

    @TJZags598

     You think my baseball IQ is low because Mike Trout doesn't have any batting titles or gold glove awards? But for some unknown, idiotic reason when I say that, you think my IQ is low? When I gathered that information from Google. So why do you think my baseball IQ is low? Shouldn't you be calling Google baseball IQ low? I know I know, you think Mike Trout does have gold gloves and that Google is wrong. Get mad at google, not me. Once again for the 20th time, they are the one saying trout doesn't have any gold gloves, not me, I'm just reporting it. Good luck dude

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     You think my baseball IQ is low because Mike Trout doesn't have any batting titles or gold glove awards? But for some unknown, idiotic reason when I say that, you think my IQ is low? When I gathered that information from Google. So why do you think my baseball IQ is low? Shouldn't you be calling Google baseball IQ low? I know I know, you think Mike Trout does have gold gloves and that Google is wrong. Get mad at google, not me. Once again for the 20th time, they are the one saying trout doesn't have any gold gloves, not me, I'm just reporting it. Good luck dude

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 5:59 PM ET #285

    @TJZags598

     But I will look at the box score, that will show his average, how many hits he had and so on. I'll look. If it will make you feel better? I'll look at the box score. I'll tell you what the box score said tomorrow. You're not going to like it, you will say I'm wrong, but I'll look at the box score tomorrow. I'll tell you what Mike Trout's average is. GL

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     But I will look at the box score, that will show his average, how many hits he had and so on. I'll look. If it will make you feel better? I'll look at the box score. I'll tell you what the box score said tomorrow. You're not going to like it, you will say I'm wrong, but I'll look at the box score tomorrow. I'll tell you what Mike Trout's average is. GL

     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3470
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 6:18 PM ET #286

    Quote Originally Posted by TJZags598:

    @TxRangers You are PURE Comic Relief.   I have heard ANYONE say Mike Trout is the Greatest of all time.   Name 1 person who ever said that>   Still haven't addressed my Aron Judge question?   You are clueless.
    TXRangers is the ONLY ONE EVER  to call Trout the Goat but he keeps repeating it like a trained parrot... He just skips over the fact he stated Trout would not be in the HOF.. When any knowledgeable person knows he is a lock 1st ballot...Yes they put guys who suck into the HOF.. But he produced   3 mvp... 4 runner ups.. 9 silver sluggers ...rookie of the year...  If he had batting titles ...golden glove...WS ring he WOULD  be the GOAT.. Instead he is just a 1st ballot HOF.. But TXREX says he sucks... TX Needs a vote on HOF with those smarts.. PLEASE TXREX SHOW ME ONE PUBLICATION OR POSTER BESIDES YOU WHO CALLS TROUT THE GOAT.. peace_5

    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TJZags598:

    @TxRangers You are PURE Comic Relief.   I have heard ANYONE say Mike Trout is the Greatest of all time.   Name 1 person who ever said that>   Still haven't addressed my Aron Judge question?   You are clueless.
    TXRangers is the ONLY ONE EVER  to call Trout the Goat but he keeps repeating it like a trained parrot... He just skips over the fact he stated Trout would not be in the HOF.. When any knowledgeable person knows he is a lock 1st ballot...Yes they put guys who suck into the HOF.. But he produced   3 mvp... 4 runner ups.. 9 silver sluggers ...rookie of the year...  If he had batting titles ...golden glove...WS ring he WOULD  be the GOAT.. Instead he is just a 1st ballot HOF.. But TXREX says he sucks... TX Needs a vote on HOF with those smarts.. PLEASE TXREX SHOW ME ONE PUBLICATION OR POSTER BESIDES YOU WHO CALLS TROUT THE GOAT.. peace_5

     
    marquee_
    marquee_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 3287
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 6:50 PM ET #287

    Let's not rewrite history guys he's been called the goat in the mid 2010's.  WAR was used to prop up Trout for years.

    Reply

    Let's not rewrite history guys he's been called the goat in the mid 2010's.  WAR was used to prop up Trout for years.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 8:14 PM ET #288

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Hey dumbass, I know it's hard for you to comprehend things?? But try this, then get back with me with your BS nonsense about me. Read this slowly. Google, "has Mike Trout ever been called the goat of baseball".  Then come back on this thread, and tell us what it said. Until then, stay out of my thread because you don't have the intelligence. End of story

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Hey dumbass, I know it's hard for you to comprehend things?? But try this, then get back with me with your BS nonsense about me. Read this slowly. Google, "has Mike Trout ever been called the goat of baseball".  Then come back on this thread, and tell us what it said. Until then, stay out of my thread because you don't have the intelligence. End of story

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 8:19 PM ET #289

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     

     I'm sorry, you may not know how to Google information. Get your little phone out, go to your Google bar, press the microphone, and talk. Say this, "has Mike Trout ever been called The goat in baseball". Now tell us what you found out. Stay out of my thread until you tell us what you found out? And it's 100% you will not come in my thread and tell me what the information was sent to you after you googled what I told you to. No way, no how, you will let me know what Google said. So stay out of my thread,  dumbass!!

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     

     I'm sorry, you may not know how to Google information. Get your little phone out, go to your Google bar, press the microphone, and talk. Say this, "has Mike Trout ever been called The goat in baseball". Now tell us what you found out. Stay out of my thread until you tell us what you found out? And it's 100% you will not come in my thread and tell me what the information was sent to you after you googled what I told you to. No way, no how, you will let me know what Google said. So stay out of my thread,  dumbass!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 8:27 PM ET #290

    The amount of intelligence on this here website is amazingly astonishing, and that's axiomatic!! Only a few guys on this thread has the knowledge and intelligence to even be on this thread. Everyone else, a bunch of little kids playing with mommy's money making $10 wagers. But hey, keep the posts coming. Keep showing your intelligence. 

    Reply

    The amount of intelligence on this here website is amazingly astonishing, and that's axiomatic!! Only a few guys on this thread has the knowledge and intelligence to even be on this thread. Everyone else, a bunch of little kids playing with mommy's money making $10 wagers. But hey, keep the posts coming. Keep showing your intelligence. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 8:32 PM ET #291

    And I'm serious, but no one will answer me! Will someone explain to me, since Mike Trout is supposed to be great! How come he doesn't have batting titles or gold gloves. That's the upper echelon in baseball awards. Well, along with world series MVP. And Mike Trout won't sniff a world series, Hell he can't sniff the playoffs. But people love him. Even though, truth be known, they don't want him on their team! And if they say yes, they are lying. But by all means dudes, keep the post's coming. Keep telling us that Mike Trout doesn't strike out! Complete morons, 95% of you on this thread. Y'all actually don't think Mike Trout strikes out at a high rate. A bunch of morons, 95% of you on this thread.

    Reply

    And I'm serious, but no one will answer me! Will someone explain to me, since Mike Trout is supposed to be great! How come he doesn't have batting titles or gold gloves. That's the upper echelon in baseball awards. Well, along with world series MVP. And Mike Trout won't sniff a world series, Hell he can't sniff the playoffs. But people love him. Even though, truth be known, they don't want him on their team! And if they say yes, they are lying. But by all means dudes, keep the post's coming. Keep telling us that Mike Trout doesn't strike out! Complete morons, 95% of you on this thread. Y'all actually don't think Mike Trout strikes out at a high rate. A bunch of morons, 95% of you on this thread.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 8:45 PM ET #292

    I can't believe I'm letting you idiots get to me! But I just can't understand you complete morons! Trying to tell me the Mike Trout doesn't strike out at a high rate. 95% of you are a bunch of idiots. It's right there in front of you! Espn, CBS sports, Yahoo sports Google baseball stats. I don't get it!? You can't be this ignorant! In each of the past 6 seasons, he has had more k's than hits! Every season, he has more strikeouts than hits for 6 years in a row, including this one. Yet you jackasses, don't want to admit that he strikes out at a high rate! Morons, 95% of you! I'm done with y'all! Stay out of my thread unless you have something intelligent to say. Which that means 95% of you won't be responding!

    Reply

    I can't believe I'm letting you idiots get to me! But I just can't understand you complete morons! Trying to tell me the Mike Trout doesn't strike out at a high rate. 95% of you are a bunch of idiots. It's right there in front of you! Espn, CBS sports, Yahoo sports Google baseball stats. I don't get it!? You can't be this ignorant! In each of the past 6 seasons, he has had more k's than hits! Every season, he has more strikeouts than hits for 6 years in a row, including this one. Yet you jackasses, don't want to admit that he strikes out at a high rate! Morons, 95% of you! I'm done with y'all! Stay out of my thread unless you have something intelligent to say. Which that means 95% of you won't be responding!

     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3470
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 9:28 PM ET #293

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @ArtSchlichterJr    I'm sorry, you may not know how to Google information. Get your little phone out, go to your Google bar, press the microphone, and talk. Say this, "has Mike Trout ever been called The goat in baseball". Now tell us what you found out. Stay out of my thread until you tell us what you found out? And it's 100% you will not come in my thread and tell me what the information was sent to you after you googled what I told you to. No way, no how, you will let me know what Google said. So stay out of my thread,  dumbass!!
    Lol TEX ...One article addressing 13 years ago and your still leaning on it... Move forward Mr Google and find a more recent one then 13 yrs ago..  Move off the first thing that pops up on Google ...FIND ME ONE IN THE LAST 5 YEARS JUST ONE... FYI I HEARD RED GRANGE  was  still in running for the GOAT of the NFL..  The GOAT situation is a fluid situation move with it... Always changing... Dam i was sure RED Grange was the Goat ... Google for people who do not know sports like my GF she uses it all the time..  Google...an_roll_laugh...For the uniformed... But you did say Trout was not HOF material so... Must not have Googled it... One article on Google...an_roll_laugh

    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @ArtSchlichterJr    I'm sorry, you may not know how to Google information. Get your little phone out, go to your Google bar, press the microphone, and talk. Say this, "has Mike Trout ever been called The goat in baseball". Now tell us what you found out. Stay out of my thread until you tell us what you found out? And it's 100% you will not come in my thread and tell me what the information was sent to you after you googled what I told you to. No way, no how, you will let me know what Google said. So stay out of my thread,  dumbass!!
    Lol TEX ...One article addressing 13 years ago and your still leaning on it... Move forward Mr Google and find a more recent one then 13 yrs ago..  Move off the first thing that pops up on Google ...FIND ME ONE IN THE LAST 5 YEARS JUST ONE... FYI I HEARD RED GRANGE  was  still in running for the GOAT of the NFL..  The GOAT situation is a fluid situation move with it... Always changing... Dam i was sure RED Grange was the Goat ... Google for people who do not know sports like my GF she uses it all the time..  Google...an_roll_laugh...For the uniformed... But you did say Trout was not HOF material so... Must not have Googled it... One article on Google...an_roll_laugh

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 9:53 PM ET #294

    No he didn't!!!!!!! Yes he did, the man just struck out again!!!! And I won my bet. You guys are pathetic. Just like Mike Trout. You guys are a bunch of morons. And I'm laughing my ass off. Already, bottom of the first, Mike Trout has struck out again. This is hilarious dudes. This is honestly, hilarious. This dude needs to quit playing baseball and just retire already

    Reply

    No he didn't!!!!!!! Yes he did, the man just struck out again!!!! And I won my bet. You guys are pathetic. Just like Mike Trout. You guys are a bunch of morons. And I'm laughing my ass off. Already, bottom of the first, Mike Trout has struck out again. This is hilarious dudes. This is honestly, hilarious. This dude needs to quit playing baseball and just retire already

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 9:56 PM ET #295

    Hahaha, your boy Mike Trout struck out again!!!!! LOL LOL lol, hahaha. The goat has struck out again. I think that's 30k's, 14 hits on the season. Hahaha. I can't lose my wager now, every night I bet over 1 strikeout. The worst I can do is push. The goat of baseball needs to retire. Trout is worthless. I'm taking my wife, well, my beautiful wife to the movies. I'll talk to you idiots later. Good luck

    Reply

    Hahaha, your boy Mike Trout struck out again!!!!! LOL LOL lol, hahaha. The goat has struck out again. I think that's 30k's, 14 hits on the season. Hahaha. I can't lose my wager now, every night I bet over 1 strikeout. The worst I can do is push. The goat of baseball needs to retire. Trout is worthless. I'm taking my wife, well, my beautiful wife to the movies. I'll talk to you idiots later. Good luck

     
    Ildjarn
    Ildjarn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2020
    Posts: 1669
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 9:57 PM ET #296

    @TxRangers

     Boooom let's goooo! Such a money prop. Keep beating that HOF drum on this Rainbow Trout so that we can get these o/u 1 strikeout for this Rainbow Trout

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Boooom let's goooo! Such a money prop. Keep beating that HOF drum on this Rainbow Trout so that we can get these o/u 1 strikeout for this Rainbow Trout

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 10:00 PM ET #297

    Actually that's 14 hits, 27 strikeouts. I'll talk to all of the idiots who try to tell me that Mike Trout doesn't strike out at a high rate later. I'm taking my beautiful wife to the movies. You guys are pathetic and it's hilarious. But trust me, trust me now. He will hit a meaningless home run tonight or tomorrow night. It's coming. And everyone will say he's great again!!! Just like America is great again!!! It's coming. I'll talk to you idiots later

    Reply

    Actually that's 14 hits, 27 strikeouts. I'll talk to all of the idiots who try to tell me that Mike Trout doesn't strike out at a high rate later. I'm taking my beautiful wife to the movies. You guys are pathetic and it's hilarious. But trust me, trust me now. He will hit a meaningless home run tonight or tomorrow night. It's coming. And everyone will say he's great again!!! Just like America is great again!!! It's coming. I'll talk to you idiots later

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 10:01 PM ET #298

    @Ildjarn

     Exactly sir, easy money. Rainbow Trout sucks!!!! You can stay on my thread as long as you want to. You're one of the few intelligent ones

    Reply

    @Ildjarn

     Exactly sir, easy money. Rainbow Trout sucks!!!! You can stay on my thread as long as you want to. You're one of the few intelligent ones

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 10:52 PM ET #299

    Trout just struck out again! This dude could be the worst baseball player in the league. Come on Trout, have some respect for yourself. Jesus Christ dude, stop already!!! Trout, think about your mother, you're embarrassing her. Dude, you are embarrassing your wife, your son, your mom. Dude, stop!!! Would you quit playing the game of baseball, you're horrendous

    Reply

    Trout just struck out again! This dude could be the worst baseball player in the league. Come on Trout, have some respect for yourself. Jesus Christ dude, stop already!!! Trout, think about your mother, you're embarrassing her. Dude, you are embarrassing your wife, your son, your mom. Dude, stop!!! Would you quit playing the game of baseball, you're horrendous

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 10:54 PM ET #300

    That's it, I officially feel sorry for Mike Trout. There's something wrong with this dude! Mike, please get this message my man. You are embarrassing yourself, your wife kid mother. Dude, stop it. Stop stealing money from the angels, stop embarrassing yourself and your entire family. I know people think you are the goat of baseball, I know people think you are the best baseball player in the world. Dude, you're not. Now retire from baseball, and then go enjoy life. We all know you're not enjoying life right now. Dude, I feel bad for you. You suck at the baseball player, just retire, go watch the weather in Philadelphia and enjoy yourself

    Reply

    That's it, I officially feel sorry for Mike Trout. There's something wrong with this dude! Mike, please get this message my man. You are embarrassing yourself, your wife kid mother. Dude, stop it. Stop stealing money from the angels, stop embarrassing yourself and your entire family. I know people think you are the goat of baseball, I know people think you are the best baseball player in the world. Dude, you're not. Now retire from baseball, and then go enjoy life. We all know you're not enjoying life right now. Dude, I feel bad for you. You suck at the baseball player, just retire, go watch the weather in Philadelphia and enjoy yourself

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 121314 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,402
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,572
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,254
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.