• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Knockonwood Fri. Plays!!!

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    Unstoppable Force
    knockonwood
    EastsideBangers
    obravo21
    tech65
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2002
    Posts: 96
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    Unstoppable Force
    Unstoppable Force
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2005
    Posts: 20907
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 4:47 PM ET #51

    Picks? Save the politics junk for another forum.  an_hammer

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

    Reply

    Picks? Save the politics junk for another forum.  an_hammer

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 4:48 PM ET #52

    @NFLJOE1973

     I care less about that one thing!!! You're very foolish with your thinking on Trump who was the best President in your time for the people.....We're done and agree to totally disagree:) Trump will win for a 3rd time but I'm sure you feel the last election was legit.....Right, take care as we can do without each other....I hate bullies and Trump is being bullied and I  have his back all I can.....Stuff going on with Biden and this country and all ya'll have is Trump!!!! Again, was the world better under Trump???? Pretty simple damn ? Forgive my language.....You worried about the rich, quit supporting!!!! Knock!

    Reply

    @NFLJOE1973

     I care less about that one thing!!! You're very foolish with your thinking on Trump who was the best President in your time for the people.....We're done and agree to totally disagree:) Trump will win for a 3rd time but I'm sure you feel the last election was legit.....Right, take care as we can do without each other....I hate bullies and Trump is being bullied and I  have his back all I can.....Stuff going on with Biden and this country and all ya'll have is Trump!!!! Again, was the world better under Trump???? Pretty simple damn ? Forgive my language.....You worried about the rich, quit supporting!!!! Knock!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 4:50 PM ET #53

    @Unstoppable Force

     Tell me when politics are out of sports and I will!!!! We are the only ones who can end it, Knock! I'm here because everyone should be against what's happening to Trump!!!!! KNOCK!

    Reply

    @Unstoppable Force

     Tell me when politics are out of sports and I will!!!! We are the only ones who can end it, Knock! I'm here because everyone should be against what's happening to Trump!!!!! KNOCK!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 4:53 PM ET #54

    @EastsideBangers

     You with antiva?? Just reminds me of that sissy bunch.....Watch them swing a bat!!! Knock!   Just wondering, would love to meet one but they run in bunches like most thugs!!!! Have a good life and thank me one day!!!

    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     You with antiva?? Just reminds me of that sissy bunch.....Watch them swing a bat!!! Knock!   Just wondering, would love to meet one but they run in bunches like most thugs!!!! Have a good life and thank me one day!!!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 4:53 PM ET #55

    The end, back to capping!!! Knock!

    Reply

    The end, back to capping!!! Knock!

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10661
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 5:16 PM ET #56

    @knockonwood

     

     I have no idea of what Antiva is. 

    Keep insulting people, that seems to be your thing. You're quite the stand up kinda guy i see

    peace Bye Skippy

     

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    @knockonwood

     

     I have no idea of what Antiva is. 

    Keep insulting people, that seems to be your thing. You're quite the stand up kinda guy i see

    peace Bye Skippy

     

     
    obravo21
    obravo21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1164
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 5:26 PM ET #57

    @knockonwood

     Im sorry for the interruption, but when will a play be  posted???? an_timeout

    Reply

    @knockonwood

     Im sorry for the interruption, but when will a play be  posted???? an_timeout

     
    tech65
    tech65
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10076
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 5:32 PM ET #58

    @biggiantkiller

     No one watches tv anymore.

    Reply

    @biggiantkiller

     No one watches tv anymore.

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 5:38 PM ET #59

    @EastsideBangers

     Skippy did I misspell, sorry

    @tech65

     Who said they did, haven't watched a game in 3 yrs or more in any sport, you??

    @obravo21

     Soon as I'm putting in now, Knock!

    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     Skippy did I misspell, sorry

    @tech65

     Who said they did, haven't watched a game in 3 yrs or more in any sport, you??

    @obravo21

     Soon as I'm putting in now, Knock!

     
    NFLJOE1973
    NFLJOE1973
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 296
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 6:19 PM ET #60

    @knockonwood

    You’re like a giant hot mess bro. 
    Your rants are all over the place from election denialism to antifa. Let’s put aside the fact that you don’t even know how to spell antifa correctly, I guarantee that you couldn’t even tell me anything about them. And I’m not talking about the bullshit you’ve been told. You have no idea what they stand for.

    But my personal favorite is the stolen election garbage. 
    Listen you old white fart, he lost the election because the majority of the country saw him for what he was. A malignant tumor that needed to removed. 
    You just can’t handle the fact that he lost, so you have to come up with some bullshit reason so your feelings aren’t hurt. The snowflakes need something other than the truth. You old white guys and your backwards thinking is on the way out. 
    I hope that you’re not depending on him winning again, because that’s never going to happen. If you thought the last election was an ass whooping, wait to you see the next one.

    The results will only be worse for him. 
    People with half a brain can see through him. 

    Reply

    @knockonwood

    You’re like a giant hot mess bro. 
    Your rants are all over the place from election denialism to antifa. Let’s put aside the fact that you don’t even know how to spell antifa correctly, I guarantee that you couldn’t even tell me anything about them. And I’m not talking about the bullshit you’ve been told. You have no idea what they stand for.

    But my personal favorite is the stolen election garbage. 
    Listen you old white fart, he lost the election because the majority of the country saw him for what he was. A malignant tumor that needed to removed. 
    You just can’t handle the fact that he lost, so you have to come up with some bullshit reason so your feelings aren’t hurt. The snowflakes need something other than the truth. You old white guys and your backwards thinking is on the way out. 
    I hope that you’re not depending on him winning again, because that’s never going to happen. If you thought the last election was an ass whooping, wait to you see the next one.

    The results will only be worse for him. 
    People with half a brain can see through him. 

     
    DMT23
    DMT23
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2023
    Posts: 361
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 6:23 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by Knock:

    MAGA party!!!!

     

    Mods should box this dude keep spewing political stuff!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Knock:

    MAGA party!!!!

     

    Mods should box this dude keep spewing political stuff!!!

     
    Cman5501
    Cman5501
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 6:31 PM ET #62

    @knockonwood

     

    @NFLJOE1973

     Your fucking crazy man.anyone that still denying that the planet isnt changes with everything happenening around the world getting worse every year.i agree with a few things comments you made about this country is heading in the wrong direction.but the polar ice caps are melting faster  and faster dumping freshwater into to ocean salt water.and the day the global ocean conveyer belt stops moving from too much freshwater melted into it...you aint gonna be denying global warming anymore then, no one will be arguing over it because were all fucked that day

    Reply

    @knockonwood

     

    @NFLJOE1973

     Your fucking crazy man.anyone that still denying that the planet isnt changes with everything happenening around the world getting worse every year.i agree with a few things comments you made about this country is heading in the wrong direction.but the polar ice caps are melting faster  and faster dumping freshwater into to ocean salt water.and the day the global ocean conveyer belt stops moving from too much freshwater melted into it...you aint gonna be denying global warming anymore then, no one will be arguing over it because were all fucked that day

     
    iceman67
    iceman67
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3253
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2023 - 11:00 PM ET #63

    My plumber is Ted Nugents cousin, never new Ted didn't do drugs but a true American!!! Knock!

     

    By far the most interesting thing in this thread.   

    Whatever happens in here going forward, could you please let us know if you get the invite to your plumbers cousins' place in Montana, I see a show in the works.

    Reply

    My plumber is Ted Nugents cousin, never new Ted didn't do drugs but a true American!!! Knock!

     

    By far the most interesting thing in this thread.   

    Whatever happens in here going forward, could you please let us know if you get the invite to your plumbers cousins' place in Montana, I see a show in the works.

     
    dayknight
    dayknight
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 5394
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2023 - 11:07 PM ET #64

    @EastsideBangers

     Don't respond to this little b*tch

    He thinks he knows everything because he's an old fart with nothing better to do then talk non sense

     

    It's never over until the money is in your hand.
    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     Don't respond to this little b*tch

    He thinks he knows everything because he's an old fart with nothing better to do then talk non sense

     

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2023 - 11:14 PM ET #65

    @dayknight

     Amen...this guy knock is a disgrace to the forum blasting good people like ESB.

    Reply

    @dayknight

     Amen...this guy knock is a disgrace to the forum blasting good people like ESB.

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2023 - 11:28 PM ET #66

    I must have a buzz laughing at the sheep here :) I can't quit laughing, all I have to say....Covid, climate change, Ukraine War, keep trusting and this nfl dude could be at Charlie goodnights :) I figure I have maybe 30 yrs left, can't wait to here the new fears but china will own you by then...Again, you're all sadly 100% washed...No way you beat the book :) Follow me, I'll save you more than one way......Truly a bunch of brainwashed assholes in the hood :) have a good  life, Knock!   Can't quit laughing but laughing is good..... you libs are a uptight bunch but hell you don't know which bathroom to use unless Biden tells you....All ya'll jealous because you keep coming back but then again the view is off on weekends I feel....I bet all 3 or 4 swing a bat like antifa, is that spelled right!! Lol, swing like a girl.....dang plumber looks like his cousin and as crazy but knows his job......I guess you antifa bunch here are scared of old Ted, he's a good shot but most you guys know nothing about good country living.......Why you play on your computer we enjoy doing the real thing, should try........Everyone enjoy the rest of your weekend as this climate change has bought the coolest June I've seen in a long time here in NC :) Gots to love that global warming and rising oceans....any of y'all own ocean front property???? I do and the oceans arent rising, lol, not enough to sweat but erosion is a ass kicker....Maybe I'm lucky and the oceans don't rise in my neighborhood.....Melting, damn you fall for all that propaganda bullshit don't you.....dang y'all some dumb bucks!!! All everyone's money can't control cl8mate, quit being a idiot!!! KNOCK!

    Reply

    I must have a buzz laughing at the sheep here :) I can't quit laughing, all I have to say....Covid, climate change, Ukraine War, keep trusting and this nfl dude could be at Charlie goodnights :) I figure I have maybe 30 yrs left, can't wait to here the new fears but china will own you by then...Again, you're all sadly 100% washed...No way you beat the book :) Follow me, I'll save you more than one way......Truly a bunch of brainwashed assholes in the hood :) have a good  life, Knock!   Can't quit laughing but laughing is good..... you libs are a uptight bunch but hell you don't know which bathroom to use unless Biden tells you....All ya'll jealous because you keep coming back but then again the view is off on weekends I feel....I bet all 3 or 4 swing a bat like antifa, is that spelled right!! Lol, swing like a girl.....dang plumber looks like his cousin and as crazy but knows his job......I guess you antifa bunch here are scared of old Ted, he's a good shot but most you guys know nothing about good country living.......Why you play on your computer we enjoy doing the real thing, should try........Everyone enjoy the rest of your weekend as this climate change has bought the coolest June I've seen in a long time here in NC :) Gots to love that global warming and rising oceans....any of y'all own ocean front property???? I do and the oceans arent rising, lol, not enough to sweat but erosion is a ass kicker....Maybe I'm lucky and the oceans don't rise in my neighborhood.....Melting, damn you fall for all that propaganda bullshit don't you.....dang y'all some dumb bucks!!! All everyone's money can't control cl8mate, quit being a idiot!!! KNOCK!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2023 - 11:45 PM ET #67

    Oh, ban me because like this pride country now they can't take truth....You have to protect these little girls sensitive ears here......I don't give everyone a trophy and expect government to take care of me......I bet each of you pathetic girls got the covid vaccine and booster....be honest!!!! You're pathetic now and truly brainwashed....You come in my thread and bite and don't think I don't bite back....Why I love Trump, he never backs down and right on everything.....keep trusting this crooked ass Biden administration and China will own you in a year.......Americans still in Afghanistan, we're a pathetic county now and no one fears America...They laugh at you guys here because you're part of the problem.....The biggest threat to America is democrats and if you vote them you get what you deserve.....In six months let's see how the world is doing... OK, last post in this thread and covers you should ban most in this thread, especially the little knight kid :) he brings nothing at all to the forum truth be told....... Those who censor, are the ones lying.........Have a great night as I'm ending the thread with a toke and a good laugh :) Knock!     Those who scream racist are the racist, Those calling for someone banned should be banned!!! Food for thought before going fishing!!! KNOCK!    Save room, is that what they call it.....You need a safe room for some here Covers:)

    Reply

    Oh, ban me because like this pride country now they can't take truth....You have to protect these little girls sensitive ears here......I don't give everyone a trophy and expect government to take care of me......I bet each of you pathetic girls got the covid vaccine and booster....be honest!!!! You're pathetic now and truly brainwashed....You come in my thread and bite and don't think I don't bite back....Why I love Trump, he never backs down and right on everything.....keep trusting this crooked ass Biden administration and China will own you in a year.......Americans still in Afghanistan, we're a pathetic county now and no one fears America...They laugh at you guys here because you're part of the problem.....The biggest threat to America is democrats and if you vote them you get what you deserve.....In six months let's see how the world is doing... OK, last post in this thread and covers you should ban most in this thread, especially the little knight kid :) he brings nothing at all to the forum truth be told....... Those who censor, are the ones lying.........Have a great night as I'm ending the thread with a toke and a good laugh :) Knock!     Those who scream racist are the racist, Those calling for someone banned should be banned!!! Food for thought before going fishing!!! KNOCK!    Save room, is that what they call it.....You need a safe room for some here Covers:)

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2023 - 12:35 AM ET #68

    Oh and this is last on this post :) the dude who said keep politics out of sports.......Tell me when politics are out of sports and I gladly will or do you not believe that either????  Take Care, Knock!

    Reply

    Oh and this is last on this post :) the dude who said keep politics out of sports.......Tell me when politics are out of sports and I gladly will or do you not believe that either????  Take Care, Knock!

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10661
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2023 - 7:23 AM ET #69

    @umgmu

     He doesn't bother me, i actually find him quite amusing in a sad kind of way.

    This happens to a lot of older men who feel that life has passed them by and they become bitter. They find the need to place blame on others to justify their unfulfilled life.

    He loves to cry how everyone's brainwashed and how everyone needs the main stream media to tell them what to think. Yet, this goober does nothing but regurgitate the same bullet points stressed on Fox News/Tucker Carlson shows that are used to rile up the most gullible in our nation.

    Unprovoked, he starts his opening post coming out swinging. calling people queer.

    He likes to say that he stands up for the little man and hates bullies, yet constantly feels the need to bully people himself.

     

    He's quite the example of what not to aspire to be

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    @umgmu

     He doesn't bother me, i actually find him quite amusing in a sad kind of way.

    This happens to a lot of older men who feel that life has passed them by and they become bitter. They find the need to place blame on others to justify their unfulfilled life.

    He loves to cry how everyone's brainwashed and how everyone needs the main stream media to tell them what to think. Yet, this goober does nothing but regurgitate the same bullet points stressed on Fox News/Tucker Carlson shows that are used to rile up the most gullible in our nation.

    Unprovoked, he starts his opening post coming out swinging. calling people queer.

    He likes to say that he stands up for the little man and hates bullies, yet constantly feels the need to bully people himself.

     

    He's quite the example of what not to aspire to be

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2023 - 7:41 AM ET #70

    @EastsideBangers

     Well said peace_5 .

     

    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     Well said peace_5 .

     

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10661
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2023 - 9:28 AM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by knockonwood:

    Oh, ban me because like this pride country now they can't take truth....You have to protect these little girls sensitive ears here......I don't give everyone a trophy and expect government to take care of me......I bet each of you pathetic girls got the covid vaccine and booster....be honest!!!! You're pathetic now and truly brainwashed....You come in my thread and bite and don't think I don't bite back....Why I love Trump, he never backs down and right on everything.....keep trusting this crooked ass Biden administration and China will own you in a year.......Americans still in Afghanistan, we're a pathetic county now and no one fears America...They laugh at you guys here because you're part of the problem.....The biggest threat to America is democrats and if you vote them you get what you deserve.....In six months let's see how the world is doing... OK, last post in this thread and covers you should ban most in this thread, especially the little knight kid :) he brings nothing at all to the forum truth be told....... Those who censor, are the ones lying.........Have a great night as I'm ending the thread with a toke and a good laugh :) Knock!     Those who scream racist are the racist, Those calling for someone banned should be banned!!! Food for thought before going fishing!!! KNOCK!    Save room, is that what they call it.....You need a safe room for some here Covers:)

     

    One of my favorites of his an_clapan_roll_laugh I swear he just rambles on 

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by knockonwood:

    Oh, ban me because like this pride country now they can't take truth....You have to protect these little girls sensitive ears here......I don't give everyone a trophy and expect government to take care of me......I bet each of you pathetic girls got the covid vaccine and booster....be honest!!!! You're pathetic now and truly brainwashed....You come in my thread and bite and don't think I don't bite back....Why I love Trump, he never backs down and right on everything.....keep trusting this crooked ass Biden administration and China will own you in a year.......Americans still in Afghanistan, we're a pathetic county now and no one fears America...They laugh at you guys here because you're part of the problem.....The biggest threat to America is democrats and if you vote them you get what you deserve.....In six months let's see how the world is doing... OK, last post in this thread and covers you should ban most in this thread, especially the little knight kid :) he brings nothing at all to the forum truth be told....... Those who censor, are the ones lying.........Have a great night as I'm ending the thread with a toke and a good laugh :) Knock!     Those who scream racist are the racist, Those calling for someone banned should be banned!!! Food for thought before going fishing!!! KNOCK!    Save room, is that what they call it.....You need a safe room for some here Covers:)

     

    One of my favorites of his an_clapan_roll_laugh I swear he just rambles on 

     
    NFLJOE1973
    NFLJOE1973
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 296
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2023 - 9:56 AM ET #72

    @knockonwood

    You think that the election was stolen, Covid was fake and that climate change is a hoax. 
    And you call everyone else sheep???

    an_timeout

    Reply

    @knockonwood

    You think that the election was stolen, Covid was fake and that climate change is a hoax. 
    And you call everyone else sheep???

    an_timeout

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10661
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2023 - 1:28 PM ET #73

    thejester  goodthread

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    thejester  goodthread

     
    Emmaava1
    Emmaava1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 338
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2023 - 1:42 PM ET #74

    Trump will be back in office soon, no worries, cant wait to see these brainwashed liberals cry, its better than music an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Trump will be back in office soon, no worries, cant wait to see these brainwashed liberals cry, its better than music an_roll_laugh

     
     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2023 - 2:26 PM ET #75

    @Emmaava1

     Lol, cant you see little Joey, eb and umuck or whoever in mask swinging bats when trump elected for 3rd time.......Have you ever seen such a bunch in fear of 1 man???  Why????? They see yellow and we see Red :) Anyone agree what's happening to Trump is a pathetic piece of shit!!! Straight up but I have the balls to say why most are scared to speak out at a damn sports site full of losers :) it was all about fair treatment in the justice system.....Look at the innocent people locked up Jan 6th and the look at blm and antifa democratic controlled thugs.....How many locked up from blm riots when most on Jan 6th were waved into the house by law enforcement.......The videos are there and these clowns bring up Tucker who provided tapes and then censored by government....These sheep here are in for a rude awakening and sooner then they think.....They're so brainwashed and I understand why.....I started this because anyone agrees with what's happening to Trump is truly a pathetic piece of crap and that's why I started.......Talk to people out in nature every day and has more respect for air and water than anyone like myself.....I don't need to be told what's happening, you stick your head outside  and say, it feels the same as 1964 but keep living in fear..............The only fear you should live in is who is crossing that southern border that you're going to support as the world is running out of food...... How many food processing plants set on fire last year??? People keep following state ran media why Biden sales your country out but I'm the idiot.....Open borders, public achools sinking and Biden donating what's left of military equipment to a very corrupt Ukraine government.........Keep trusting as time proves me right again so I truly give a rats ass what anyone else thinks..........I'm saying how I feel because I have the balls to say!!!!!!!  I'll never back the bully and democrats have been for ever Why Republicans are pussies!!!  Democrats taught me something though!!!! Those who speak loud and crazy get what the hell they want so yea.........I'll act like a democrat but would never vote any!!!!!

     

    After Trump I'd vote for the little dude who looks like from another country but can't think of name......I vote for those with my beliefs period but I believe in freedom and no one is better than others.......Trump will win and true Americans will vote for him!!! That's right, I said true Americans :) Have a great day and you 3 or so..........Go practice swinging that bat before he wins again, Knock!

    Reply

    @Emmaava1

     Lol, cant you see little Joey, eb and umuck or whoever in mask swinging bats when trump elected for 3rd time.......Have you ever seen such a bunch in fear of 1 man???  Why????? They see yellow and we see Red :) Anyone agree what's happening to Trump is a pathetic piece of shit!!! Straight up but I have the balls to say why most are scared to speak out at a damn sports site full of losers :) it was all about fair treatment in the justice system.....Look at the innocent people locked up Jan 6th and the look at blm and antifa democratic controlled thugs.....How many locked up from blm riots when most on Jan 6th were waved into the house by law enforcement.......The videos are there and these clowns bring up Tucker who provided tapes and then censored by government....These sheep here are in for a rude awakening and sooner then they think.....They're so brainwashed and I understand why.....I started this because anyone agrees with what's happening to Trump is truly a pathetic piece of crap and that's why I started.......Talk to people out in nature every day and has more respect for air and water than anyone like myself.....I don't need to be told what's happening, you stick your head outside  and say, it feels the same as 1964 but keep living in fear..............The only fear you should live in is who is crossing that southern border that you're going to support as the world is running out of food...... How many food processing plants set on fire last year??? People keep following state ran media why Biden sales your country out but I'm the idiot.....Open borders, public achools sinking and Biden donating what's left of military equipment to a very corrupt Ukraine government.........Keep trusting as time proves me right again so I truly give a rats ass what anyone else thinks..........I'm saying how I feel because I have the balls to say!!!!!!!  I'll never back the bully and democrats have been for ever Why Republicans are pussies!!!  Democrats taught me something though!!!! Those who speak loud and crazy get what the hell they want so yea.........I'll act like a democrat but would never vote any!!!!!

     

    After Trump I'd vote for the little dude who looks like from another country but can't think of name......I vote for those with my beliefs period but I believe in freedom and no one is better than others.......Trump will win and true Americans will vote for him!!! That's right, I said true Americans :) Have a great day and you 3 or so..........Go practice swinging that bat before he wins again, Knock!

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,706
    • Monday 09/28/2026 812
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
    • PART DEUX 271
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,282
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,445
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,403

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.