• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Knockonwood Fri. Plays!!!

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    knockonwood
    NFLJOE1973
    Fuse
    EastsideBangers
    rookie711
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2002
    Posts: 96
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:54 PM ET #26

    @EastsideBangers

     You trust biden?? Believe in climate change?? Answer and we'll see!!! Why not answer or scared to say??

    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     You trust biden?? Believe in climate change?? Answer and we'll see!!! Why not answer or scared to say??

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:57 PM ET #27

    @NFLJOE1973

     So I agree with all but you can't have free health for everyone....ask canada????? So why bring up Nancy and tucker??  What's the problem joey??

    Reply

    @NFLJOE1973

     So I agree with all but you can't have free health for everyone....ask canada????? So why bring up Nancy and tucker??  What's the problem joey??

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:58 PM ET #28

    @NFLJOE1973

     That's what Trump believes in!!!!

    Reply

    @NFLJOE1973

     That's what Trump believes in!!!!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:00 PM ET #29

    @NFLJOE1973

     Lol, I'm a jack ass for believing most what you said.....I'm brainwashed, right!!!! I'm Independent Joey, you?? KNOCK!

    Reply

    @NFLJOE1973

     Lol, I'm a jack ass for believing most what you said.....I'm brainwashed, right!!!! I'm Independent Joey, you?? KNOCK!

     
    NFLJOE1973
    NFLJOE1973
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 296
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:02 PM ET #30

    @knockonwood

    I know your type buddy. Trust me when I say this, your thoughts are not original. 
    So I know the type of television personality is that a spoon feeding you this craziness. 

    And so please tell me how your savior Donald J Trump advanced any of those policies you agree with me on?

    No need to respond, because he didn’t. 
     
    So my question is not so much why you don’t support the Democratic Party, because I don’t. It’s more about why on earth you would support a grifter and a total narcissist, who is only in it for himself, and is willing to rip off his own supporters. That’s the question.

    Reply

    @knockonwood

    I know your type buddy. Trust me when I say this, your thoughts are not original. 
    So I know the type of television personality is that a spoon feeding you this craziness. 

    And so please tell me how your savior Donald J Trump advanced any of those policies you agree with me on?

    No need to respond, because he didn’t. 
     
    So my question is not so much why you don’t support the Democratic Party, because I don’t. It’s more about why on earth you would support a grifter and a total narcissist, who is only in it for himself, and is willing to rip off his own supporters. That’s the question.

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84738
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:03 PM ET #31

    KNOCK peaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    KNOCK peaceclover

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84738
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:03 PM ET #32

    GL with your PICKS....surprisedan_popcorn

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    GL with your PICKS....surprisedan_popcorn

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10661
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:04 PM ET #33

    @knockonwood

     Unlike you, i don't spend my time on a Canadian gambling website to talk politics.

    I have never once mentioned Biden or climate change on this site and never will beyond this post

    Your fascination with bringing up both Biden & climate change constantly is amusing.

     

    Maybe consider backing off on the constant smoking weed daily as it really isn't good for you

     

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    @knockonwood

     Unlike you, i don't spend my time on a Canadian gambling website to talk politics.

    I have never once mentioned Biden or climate change on this site and never will beyond this post

    Your fascination with bringing up both Biden & climate change constantly is amusing.

     

    Maybe consider backing off on the constant smoking weed daily as it really isn't good for you

     

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:09 PM ET #34

    @NFLJOE1973

     You're a dumb ass!!!!  KNOCK!

    Reply

    @NFLJOE1973

     You're a dumb ass!!!!  KNOCK!

     
    rookie711
    rookie711
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 134
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:10 PM ET #35

    It’s exhausting listening to people defend the way this country is being run and the freedoms that they are trying to take away from us. I will put Trumps accomplishments up against any other president….not opinions but facts by the numbers. Imagine yourself being attacked nonstop for 8 years by almost every news outlet. Would you sit back and say nothing or would you defend yourself of these constant lies. He has gone through hell and back and keeps charging forward because he is a true American and cares about this country. In my heart, I believe the majority of people think like me but are not as outspoken. Just look at the number of votes Trump got the second time around and they were legitimate! I don’t expect the brainwashed to agree but do me a favor. Take a walk in the middle of the night in one of these woke cities. Make sure you are unarmed and the police have the night off. This is part of what you are voting for. Oh, and good luck and good bye. If you are too scared to do that, buy a home right at the Mexican border but make sure you have young daughters that you can let out in the yard to play on the swings. This is just a couple of my challenges to those that love this country as is. 

    Reply

    It’s exhausting listening to people defend the way this country is being run and the freedoms that they are trying to take away from us. I will put Trumps accomplishments up against any other president….not opinions but facts by the numbers. Imagine yourself being attacked nonstop for 8 years by almost every news outlet. Would you sit back and say nothing or would you defend yourself of these constant lies. He has gone through hell and back and keeps charging forward because he is a true American and cares about this country. In my heart, I believe the majority of people think like me but are not as outspoken. Just look at the number of votes Trump got the second time around and they were legitimate! I don’t expect the brainwashed to agree but do me a favor. Take a walk in the middle of the night in one of these woke cities. Make sure you are unarmed and the police have the night off. This is part of what you are voting for. Oh, and good luck and good bye. If you are too scared to do that, buy a home right at the Mexican border but make sure you have young daughters that you can let out in the yard to play on the swings. This is just a couple of my challenges to those that love this country as is. 

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:10 PM ET #36

    @EastsideBangers

     Another example so done with this one :) Knock!

    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     Another example so done with this one :) Knock!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:12 PM ET #37

    @NFLJOE1973

     Lol, another example so done with this one....Lol, a leftist still trying to figure which bath to use....Done with your dumb ass as well!!! KNOCK!

    Reply

    @NFLJOE1973

     Lol, another example so done with this one....Lol, a leftist still trying to figure which bath to use....Done with your dumb ass as well!!! KNOCK!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:12 PM ET #38

    @NFLJOE1973

     Lol, oh I'm not your Buddy at all!!! KNOCK!

    Reply

    @NFLJOE1973

     Lol, oh I'm not your Buddy at all!!! KNOCK!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:14 PM ET #39

    @Fuse

     Thank You Fuse :) Knock!  (I'm gathering all the sheep here, not you but most know)

    Reply

    @Fuse

     Thank You Fuse :) Knock!  (I'm gathering all the sheep here, not you but most know)

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:16 PM ET #40

    @rookie711

     Thank God a true American here!!!   KNOCK!

    Reply

    @rookie711

     Thank God a true American here!!!   KNOCK!

     
    NFLJOE1973
    NFLJOE1973
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 296
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:19 PM ET #41

    @knockonwood

    This is where the conversation ends. In your warped mind, you actually believe that Trump is for the working class. That is quite delusional. But then again, you have been brainwashed, so I really can’t blame you.

    There isn’t a SINGLE policy position that you can point to that supports that. 

    AND YOU KNOW WHAT? IF HE DID SUPPORT THE WORKING CLASS AND PUSHED POLICIES FORWARD THAT HELPED PEOPLE LIKE THE AVERAGE MAN THEN I WOULD HAVE SUPPORTED HIM. BUT I SAW RIGHT THROUGH THE BULLSHIT. OBVIOUSLY YOU DON’T.

    He’s just a highly skilled ConMan, who got people to believe his line of bullshit.
    Billionaire tax cuts for the richest Americans and corporations and deregulation doesn’t quite qualify as pro working class policy my challenged friend. 

    Reply

    @knockonwood

    This is where the conversation ends. In your warped mind, you actually believe that Trump is for the working class. That is quite delusional. But then again, you have been brainwashed, so I really can’t blame you.

    There isn’t a SINGLE policy position that you can point to that supports that. 

    AND YOU KNOW WHAT? IF HE DID SUPPORT THE WORKING CLASS AND PUSHED POLICIES FORWARD THAT HELPED PEOPLE LIKE THE AVERAGE MAN THEN I WOULD HAVE SUPPORTED HIM. BUT I SAW RIGHT THROUGH THE BULLSHIT. OBVIOUSLY YOU DON’T.

    He’s just a highly skilled ConMan, who got people to believe his line of bullshit.
    Billionaire tax cuts for the richest Americans and corporations and deregulation doesn’t quite qualify as pro working class policy my challenged friend. 

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:20 PM ET #42

    My writing is not near as good as most but I've said more than once I'm uneducated.....Uneducated as in not going to a worthless college so I married a English Major to educate Son and I fed him common sense.......Life is common sense and sadly they don't teach in school!!! Have a good day and saw what I needed, all here are not brainwashed like most here!!! Knock!

    Reply

    My writing is not near as good as most but I've said more than once I'm uneducated.....Uneducated as in not going to a worthless college so I married a English Major to educate Son and I fed him common sense.......Life is common sense and sadly they don't teach in school!!! Have a good day and saw what I needed, all here are not brainwashed like most here!!! Knock!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:23 PM ET #43

    @NFLJOE1973

     GOOD, you're a bonified idiot!!!! Knock!  (The working class is better off now than under Trump, right and I'm the brainwashed one...Do you even know the working class)

    Reply

    @NFLJOE1973

     GOOD, you're a bonified idiot!!!! Knock!  (The working class is better off now than under Trump, right and I'm the brainwashed one...Do you even know the working class)

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:27 PM ET #44

    Plumber is finishing up :) let me try and get a invite to Nugents place in Montana, Knock!

     

    I'll start a new thread if playing!!! Saw what I needed here....The sheep and the non!!! Knock!

    Reply

    Plumber is finishing up :) let me try and get a invite to Nugents place in Montana, Knock!

     

    I'll start a new thread if playing!!! Saw what I needed here....The sheep and the non!!! Knock!

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10661
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:34 PM ET #45

    an_roll_laugh

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    an_roll_laugh

     
    sherriffics
    sherriffics
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 26847
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:39 PM ET #46

    The fires are a terrorist attack somehow maybe idk just sounds good an_cheers

    Reply

    The fires are a terrorist attack somehow maybe idk just sounds good an_cheers

     
    getmoney1300
    getmoney1300
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 40
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 3:49 PM ET #47

    My guy knock!!! I think you should check out a podcast the real af I know it will be right up your alley great content. Look up Andy friscella he does the podcast and speaks on this everyday!!

    Reply

    My guy knock!!! I think you should check out a podcast the real af I know it will be right up your alley great content. Look up Andy friscella he does the podcast and speaks on this everyday!!

     
    Marigs
    Marigs
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2021
    Posts: 59
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 4:32 PM ET #48

     

     

    @knockonwood

     Knock. People just don't get it. Guy in office now and Clinton's etc would and should of all been indicted. If you can't see what's going on your just blind. It's like gambling people say they broke even as they lose 20 here 30 there all adds up but in their mind their even. I'm no where near a conspiracy theorist a military guy 28 years. On the ground no one and I mean no one thinks like the media portrays. All just flat out bullshit. Knock thanks for all the winners throughout the years. 

    Reply

     

     

    @knockonwood

     Knock. People just don't get it. Guy in office now and Clinton's etc would and should of all been indicted. If you can't see what's going on your just blind. It's like gambling people say they broke even as they lose 20 here 30 there all adds up but in their mind their even. I'm no where near a conspiracy theorist a military guy 28 years. On the ground no one and I mean no one thinks like the media portrays. All just flat out bullshit. Knock thanks for all the winners throughout the years. 

     
    NFLJOE1973
    NFLJOE1973
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 296
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 4:36 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by knockonwood:

    @NFLJOE1973  GOOD, you're a bonified idiot!!!! Knock!  (The working class is better off now than under Trump, right and I'm the brainwashed one...Do you even know the working class)

    Yet you cannot tell me how. 
    I am not trying to attack you. I’m just asking you to explain how, in detail. 
    And please don’t tell me that the billionaire tax cuts somehow helped the working class, which I am definitely part of. 
    I eagerly await your response. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by knockonwood:

    @NFLJOE1973  GOOD, you're a bonified idiot!!!! Knock!  (The working class is better off now than under Trump, right and I'm the brainwashed one...Do you even know the working class)

    Yet you cannot tell me how. 
    I am not trying to attack you. I’m just asking you to explain how, in detail. 
    And please don’t tell me that the billionaire tax cuts somehow helped the working class, which I am definitely part of. 
    I eagerly await your response. 

     
     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 4:41 PM ET #50

    @sherriffics

     Many more coming in the next year but let people keep trusting, they've seen nothing yet Sherriff and you know that :)  Knock!

     

    @getmoney1300

     My Man Money :) I know it all, I'm just trying to wake a few up.....My predictions have been dead on for years but hard being around people totally blind!!! Thanks though as ill check out later.....I really made this post just to see who is truly washed and many here......My wife is the same, shut her eyes and pretend all is good!!! Unreal the people here and every sport site!!! Posting over 20 yrs and never got political until it was accepted in sports....Maybe most guys here would rather  compete against girls, what a sissy world now get trampled on and don't know it........Again, you can ban me and have your corrupt fbi lock me up but I can't be canceled and don't fear speaking out like most.....Lol, I don't just do it behind a screen like most!!! Every Dr, trash man and all in between here from me if seeing anything pointing to censorship and freedom....I helped get unc Healthcare remove mask off employees about 2 was ago I think it was....It's not time to shut up but I've spoke for the working class for yrs...Its mostly the college brainwashed working behind a desk learning pronouns I'm speaking to.... The true working class sees through the BS but not those saying thank you sir may I have another!!!! 

     

    Good seeing again as I'm posting a new thread around 6 but not liking many games at all......Getting ready to make my final cuts before playing....ill go easy because lots of sheep here would love to see me go minus but could take them years :) Knock!

    Reply

    @sherriffics

     Many more coming in the next year but let people keep trusting, they've seen nothing yet Sherriff and you know that :)  Knock!

     

    @getmoney1300

     My Man Money :) I know it all, I'm just trying to wake a few up.....My predictions have been dead on for years but hard being around people totally blind!!! Thanks though as ill check out later.....I really made this post just to see who is truly washed and many here......My wife is the same, shut her eyes and pretend all is good!!! Unreal the people here and every sport site!!! Posting over 20 yrs and never got political until it was accepted in sports....Maybe most guys here would rather  compete against girls, what a sissy world now get trampled on and don't know it........Again, you can ban me and have your corrupt fbi lock me up but I can't be canceled and don't fear speaking out like most.....Lol, I don't just do it behind a screen like most!!! Every Dr, trash man and all in between here from me if seeing anything pointing to censorship and freedom....I helped get unc Healthcare remove mask off employees about 2 was ago I think it was....It's not time to shut up but I've spoke for the working class for yrs...Its mostly the college brainwashed working behind a desk learning pronouns I'm speaking to.... The true working class sees through the BS but not those saying thank you sir may I have another!!!! 

     

    Good seeing again as I'm posting a new thread around 6 but not liking many games at all......Getting ready to make my final cuts before playing....ill go easy because lots of sheep here would love to see me go minus but could take them years :) Knock!

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,706
    • Monday 09/28/2026 812
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
    • PART DEUX 271
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,282
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,445
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,403

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.