• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Knockonwood Fri. Plays!!!

    1234 Next Last»
    knockonwood
    JustinFields00
    EastsideBangers
    NFLJOE1973
    jdkwater
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2002
    Posts: 96
    1234 Next Last»
     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 1:46 PM ET #1

    Posted Record!!!

     

    142-174!!!

    $100 player betting $1105!!!

     

    I'll be back by about 6 if playing but some things in life is much more important....I really don't feel like playing because I have a 8 yr old grand son that I've heard this so called president say he doesn't only belong to the parents....No grand son and I'd gladly watch this country go to crap like our Canadian neighbor ran by a communist queer now and ya'll just nod and go along with....People say where do you get your news??? I listen to those speaking myself and not what media tells me they said......Your mainstream media people is no different than china and worst in my opinion!!!

     

    I wouldn't be saying this in the sport section but the political section is full of brainwashed robotic lost souls......Anyone who agrees with what they're doing to Trump is truly non American!!! Every republican trying to run against should drop today and come out with full support of Trump!!!! One crime after another made up on Trump and the Bushes, Clinton's, the piece of crap 0bama and the bidens!!! More proof on them than anything on Trump but because Trump messed up the gravy bowl all come out against......It's a reason media and government hate Trump people and they feel the same about you......I have Trumps back 100% all I can as I've  had anyone's back all my life standing against the bully...........If those running against Trump don't come out they're just part of the problem and not for the American people!!!! I may take off till November 24 and support however I can the MAGA party!!!! I'm undecided but ready to do my part!!

     

    One more thing!!! Do you people in Canada really support the queer there??? I heard out of his mouth yesterday and Biden blame the wildfire on climate change!!! Lol, does anyone here believe that??? Do you believe anything they say but come on, climate change??? I have coastal property and in the country there they have controlled burns for timber.......Why does California keep having fires, piss poor forest management but let's blame climate change!!!!

     

    I'm done and apologize for posting here but is the world truly this brainwashed now???? People you're losing your freedom and Country!!! This is my opinion but if you disagree I truly feel sorry for you!!!

     

    Have a good afternoon but will have to think about playing....You have to be in the right mood to win at gambling but right now I'm sick of the weak in America falling for the daily propaganda and lies from our media and government!!!   Knock! (If I post it will just be games but my thread and if not liked....Ban me or visit other threads)

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Posted Record!!!

     

    142-174!!!

    $100 player betting $1105!!!

     

    I'll be back by about 6 if playing but some things in life is much more important....I really don't feel like playing because I have a 8 yr old grand son that I've heard this so called president say he doesn't only belong to the parents....No grand son and I'd gladly watch this country go to crap like our Canadian neighbor ran by a communist queer now and ya'll just nod and go along with....People say where do you get your news??? I listen to those speaking myself and not what media tells me they said......Your mainstream media people is no different than china and worst in my opinion!!!

     

    I wouldn't be saying this in the sport section but the political section is full of brainwashed robotic lost souls......Anyone who agrees with what they're doing to Trump is truly non American!!! Every republican trying to run against should drop today and come out with full support of Trump!!!! One crime after another made up on Trump and the Bushes, Clinton's, the piece of crap 0bama and the bidens!!! More proof on them than anything on Trump but because Trump messed up the gravy bowl all come out against......It's a reason media and government hate Trump people and they feel the same about you......I have Trumps back 100% all I can as I've  had anyone's back all my life standing against the bully...........If those running against Trump don't come out they're just part of the problem and not for the American people!!!! I may take off till November 24 and support however I can the MAGA party!!!! I'm undecided but ready to do my part!!

     

    One more thing!!! Do you people in Canada really support the queer there??? I heard out of his mouth yesterday and Biden blame the wildfire on climate change!!! Lol, does anyone here believe that??? Do you believe anything they say but come on, climate change??? I have coastal property and in the country there they have controlled burns for timber.......Why does California keep having fires, piss poor forest management but let's blame climate change!!!!

     

    I'm done and apologize for posting here but is the world truly this brainwashed now???? People you're losing your freedom and Country!!! This is my opinion but if you disagree I truly feel sorry for you!!!

     

    Have a good afternoon but will have to think about playing....You have to be in the right mood to win at gambling but right now I'm sick of the weak in America falling for the daily propaganda and lies from our media and government!!!   Knock! (If I post it will just be games but my thread and if not liked....Ban me or visit other threads)

     
    JustinFields00
    JustinFields00
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2022
    Posts: 677
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 1:52 PM ET #2

    Time to take your medicine gramps!!

    Reply

    Time to take your medicine gramps!!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 1:54 PM ET #3

    @JustinFields00

     Prime example!!! Knock!

    Reply

    @JustinFields00

     Prime example!!! Knock!

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10661
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 1:54 PM ET #4

    an_popcorn

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    an_popcorn

     
    NFLJOE1973
    NFLJOE1973
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 296
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 1:56 PM ET #5

    @knockonwood

    I agree!

    Presidents SHOULD BE above the law. 
    Classified documents???? Who cares about those!

    I mean, it’s not like your part of the law and order party, right?

    Funny how people like you follow the company line all these years (back the blue) while law enforcement constantly broke laws and violated people’s rights on the left. But NOW you suddenly have found a voice against the same machine you helped create. 
    I personally find that quite rich with irony. 

    Reply

    @knockonwood

    I agree!

    Presidents SHOULD BE above the law. 
    Classified documents???? Who cares about those!

    I mean, it’s not like your part of the law and order party, right?

    Funny how people like you follow the company line all these years (back the blue) while law enforcement constantly broke laws and violated people’s rights on the left. But NOW you suddenly have found a voice against the same machine you helped create. 
    I personally find that quite rich with irony. 

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 1:56 PM ET #6

    @knockonwood

     So you believe the wildfires are due to climate change???

    Reply

    @knockonwood

     So you believe the wildfires are due to climate change???

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 1:57 PM ET #7

    @NFLJOE1973

     Another prime example!!! Media brainwashed....

    Reply

    @NFLJOE1973

     Another prime example!!! Media brainwashed....

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:00 PM ET #8

    @knockonwood

     So none before him did the same accept not illegal what Trump did but OK for vice to do the same, ok.... All you guys fresh out of college hoping Biden will take off a measly $10,000????

    Reply

    @knockonwood

     So none before him did the same accept not illegal what Trump did but OK for vice to do the same, ok.... All you guys fresh out of college hoping Biden will take off a measly $10,000????

     
    NFLJOE1973
    NFLJOE1973
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 296
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:03 PM ET #9

    @knockonwood

    The only thing you should be knocking is your head against a fucking wall. 
    Maybe that’ll adjust that loose screw. 
    Until then, keep saluting the flag, backing the blue and continually repeat propaganda talking points. 
    By the way, none of those things are brainwashing. I’m sure you came up with all those ideas on your own. 

    KNOCK!

    Reply

    @knockonwood

    The only thing you should be knocking is your head against a fucking wall. 
    Maybe that’ll adjust that loose screw. 
    Until then, keep saluting the flag, backing the blue and continually repeat propaganda talking points. 
    By the way, none of those things are brainwashing. I’m sure you came up with all those ideas on your own. 

    KNOCK!

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10661
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:06 PM ET #10

    Is it over already?

    I was looking forward to seeing a pillow fight break out in here

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    Is it over already?

    I was looking forward to seeing a pillow fight break out in here

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:08 PM ET #11

    @EastsideBangers

     Lol, a true follower...

    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     Lol, a true follower...

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:09 PM ET #12

    @NFLJOE1973

     Oh, I'm independent.....I trust no law enforcement!!!

    Reply

    @NFLJOE1973

     Oh, I'm independent.....I trust no law enforcement!!!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:11 PM ET #13

    @EastsideBangers

     So you're one who just sits back and hope the mob doesn't pick on you :) a true republican!!!

    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     So you're one who just sits back and hope the mob doesn't pick on you :) a true republican!!!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:12 PM ET #14

    @NFLJOE1973

     Lol, another young boy out of college sounds.....GL in life you'll need it!!!

    Reply

    @NFLJOE1973

     Lol, another young boy out of college sounds.....GL in life you'll need it!!!

     
    jdkwater
    jdkwater
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:13 PM ET #15

    @knockonwood

     I agree Knock, people cannot see what is right in front of their face.

    Reply

    @knockonwood

     I agree Knock, people cannot see what is right in front of their face.

     
    biggiantkiller
    biggiantkiller
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 17605
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:13 PM ET #16

    @knockonwood

     The government created climate change to manipulate the gullible and clueless like practically everything.  You're watching a controlled demolition by design on TV. It's like a controlled movie for the masses.  The truth is absolutely mind boggling.  peace_5an_lightening

    Reply

    @knockonwood

     The government created climate change to manipulate the gullible and clueless like practically everything.  You're watching a controlled demolition by design on TV. It's like a controlled movie for the masses.  The truth is absolutely mind boggling.  peace_5an_lightening

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10661
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:13 PM ET #17

    @knockonwood

     

     First of all, you know nothing about me.

    So, settle down.

     

    Secondly, I just enjoy watching you ramble on about things and become unhinged 

    No need to attack me

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    @knockonwood

     

     First of all, you know nothing about me.

    So, settle down.

     

    Secondly, I just enjoy watching you ramble on about things and become unhinged 

    No need to attack me

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:14 PM ET #18

    I have time as plumber is here today and time to waste..... Bring the pillow, lol..

    Reply

    I have time as plumber is here today and time to waste..... Bring the pillow, lol..

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:14 PM ET #19

    @NFLJOE1973

     Joey, how old???

    Reply

    @NFLJOE1973

     Joey, how old???

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:19 PM ET #20

    @jdkwater

     At least one who can think for themselves:) that's all I wish people would do but you can't trust media and government....I can be banned from here but I can't be canceled.......Real freedom is owing no one and not scared to speak but you young people may never see that if you think like most here!  

     

    At least JD isn't scared of the thinkless mob and I Respect that :) Knock!

    Reply

    @jdkwater

     At least one who can think for themselves:) that's all I wish people would do but you can't trust media and government....I can be banned from here but I can't be canceled.......Real freedom is owing no one and not scared to speak but you young people may never see that if you think like most here!  

     

    At least JD isn't scared of the thinkless mob and I Respect that :) Knock!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:32 PM ET #21

    @biggiantkiller

     Thank you as everyone needs to start speaking out!!!! Look here alone at those who truly believe we can go broke controlling the climate....More rules, regulations and higher taxes, they love climate change.....Just glad to see all not brainwashed here :) Knock!

     

    My plumber is Ted Nugents cousin, never new Ted didn't do drugs but a true American!!! Knock!

    Reply

    @biggiantkiller

     Thank you as everyone needs to start speaking out!!!! Look here alone at those who truly believe we can go broke controlling the climate....More rules, regulations and higher taxes, they love climate change.....Just glad to see all not brainwashed here :) Knock!

     

    My plumber is Ted Nugents cousin, never new Ted didn't do drugs but a true American!!! Knock!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:35 PM ET #22

    @EastsideBangers

     You're a follower like antiva.....Drop in to help start, then run and hide!!! True democrat unless a gang of thugs around you.... A true punk so have a good day!!!

    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     You're a follower like antiva.....Drop in to help start, then run and hide!!! True democrat unless a gang of thugs around you.... A true punk so have a good day!!!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:41 PM ET #23

    @EastsideBangers

     Lol, if unhinged is trying to help you young people not be taken in by government then yes I'm unhinged!!! Tell me why you trust biden and believe in climate change......No one ever does, just call me unhinged!!!

    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     Lol, if unhinged is trying to help you young people not be taken in by government then yes I'm unhinged!!! Tell me why you trust biden and believe in climate change......No one ever does, just call me unhinged!!!

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10661
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:43 PM ET #24

    an_popcorn So, anyone who agrees with you is a free thinker and everyone else is brainwashed.

    Got it

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    an_popcorn So, anyone who agrees with you is a free thinker and everyone else is brainwashed.

    Got it

     
     
    NFLJOE1973
    NFLJOE1973
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 296
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2023 - 2:46 PM ET #25

    @knockonwood

    For starters is Joe, not Joey. 
    And second, I’m probably as old as you. 
    Maybe a tad younger, but one with his eyes open. 

    And for the record, I am a total leftist. Now you associate leftism with Nancy Pelosi like a fucking moron, because Tucker Carlson told you to do that. But you’re a jack ass and you know nothing about the left. You only know what you have been spoon fed like a goddamn robot.
    I support higher wages for the working class. I support a freer society, one that has less government surveillance.  I support affordable and free healthcare. I also support clean water and a clean environment. I am anti military industrial complex.

    Tell me which one of those you’re against?

    Reply

    @knockonwood

    For starters is Joe, not Joey. 
    And second, I’m probably as old as you. 
    Maybe a tad younger, but one with his eyes open. 

    And for the record, I am a total leftist. Now you associate leftism with Nancy Pelosi like a fucking moron, because Tucker Carlson told you to do that. But you’re a jack ass and you know nothing about the left. You only know what you have been spoon fed like a goddamn robot.
    I support higher wages for the working class. I support a freer society, one that has less government surveillance.  I support affordable and free healthcare. I also support clean water and a clean environment. I am anti military industrial complex.

    Tell me which one of those you’re against?

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,699
    • Monday 09/28/2026 812
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
    • PART DEUX 269
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,281
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,436
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,380
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,588

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.