• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    I'm gunna be that guy...

    «First Previous 12
    davemsh
    Agent205
    mrusso
    camby700
    MIZARD
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1469
    Posts: 50
    «First Previous 12
     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 2:36 PM ET #26

    Left Corbin in way too long...

    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply

    Left Corbin in way too long...

     
    Agent205
    Agent205
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 2:43 PM ET #27

    @KEM619

     

     It appears that your wager is about to CRASH & an_burn_money.  Do you still believe that the flower wearing wokesters from D.C. should have been favored??? 

     

    Good luck with your wager...seems like you should HAMMER IT MORE since the odds are incredible for you (currently +1800)!

     

    Reply

    @KEM619

     

     It appears that your wager is about to CRASH & an_burn_money.  Do you still believe that the flower wearing wokesters from D.C. should have been favored??? 

     

    Good luck with your wager...seems like you should HAMMER IT MORE since the odds are incredible for you (currently +1800)!

     

     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11979
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 2:48 PM ET #28

    Nats had their chance with bases loaded and no outs. Rays are a hot team, still not over but I don't bet against hot teams, especially with their ace pitching. Most good cappers would agree. Intuition can be good...or bad. Maybe the Nats can get to the Rays BP, 9 inning game. GL!

    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply

    Nats had their chance with bases loaded and no outs. Rays are a hot team, still not over but I don't bet against hot teams, especially with their ace pitching. Most good cappers would agree. Intuition can be good...or bad. Maybe the Nats can get to the Rays BP, 9 inning game. GL!

     
    camby700
    camby700
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 34280
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 2:49 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

    Left Corbin in way too long...

    an_light

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

    Left Corbin in way too long...

    an_light

     
    MIZARD
    MIZARD
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2019
    Posts: 7940
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 2:53 PM ET #30

    kinda smells like the dbacks sd game from yesterday

    Reply

    kinda smells like the dbacks sd game from yesterday

     
    KEM619
    KEM619
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 153
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 2:53 PM ET #31

    @MIZARD

    Easy call once the games 70 percent over bruv lol. Where were you when Washington had the bases loaded in the 3rd huh. 

    I think you came to comment on this thread because you know it's safe now. I had a good run but they fumbled and now the momentum has shifted. 

    You have the intuition of a chat bot, just following the algorithm and yes eventually it pays but it's slow and gey. 

    You aren't suave either because I literally commented that I would look like a God if I hit it... so keep your bitchy, normy comments to yourself boy.

    8 units is a lot for a long shot bet btw so again you clearly are autistic or something and can't handle civil discourse 

     

    Reply

    @MIZARD

    Easy call once the games 70 percent over bruv lol. Where were you when Washington had the bases loaded in the 3rd huh. 

    I think you came to comment on this thread because you know it's safe now. I had a good run but they fumbled and now the momentum has shifted. 

    You have the intuition of a chat bot, just following the algorithm and yes eventually it pays but it's slow and gey. 

    You aren't suave either because I literally commented that I would look like a God if I hit it... so keep your bitchy, normy comments to yourself boy.

    8 units is a lot for a long shot bet btw so again you clearly are autistic or something and can't handle civil discourse 

     

     
    MIZARD
    MIZARD
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2019
    Posts: 7940
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 2:59 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by KEM619:

    @MIZARD Easy call once the games 70 percent over bruv lol. Where were you when Washington had the bases loaded in the 3rd huh.  I think you came to comment on this thread because you know it's safe now. I had a good run but they fumbled and now the momentum has shifted.  You have the intuition of a chat bot, just following the algorithm and yes eventually it pays but it's slow and gey.  You aren't suave either because I literally commented that I would look like a God if I hit it... so keep your bitchy, normy comments to yourself boy. 8 units is a lot for a long shot bet btw so again you clearly are autistic or something and can't handle civil discourse
    you ok dude? you'll get your 8dollars back from your 4 hour shift at mcdonalds coming up shortly

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KEM619:

    @MIZARD Easy call once the games 70 percent over bruv lol. Where were you when Washington had the bases loaded in the 3rd huh.  I think you came to comment on this thread because you know it's safe now. I had a good run but they fumbled and now the momentum has shifted.  You have the intuition of a chat bot, just following the algorithm and yes eventually it pays but it's slow and gey.  You aren't suave either because I literally commented that I would look like a God if I hit it... so keep your bitchy, normy comments to yourself boy. 8 units is a lot for a long shot bet btw so again you clearly are autistic or something and can't handle civil discourse
    you ok dude? you'll get your 8dollars back from your 4 hour shift at mcdonalds coming up shortly

     
    KEM619
    KEM619
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 153
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 3:10 PM ET #33

    "You ok Dude???" response... CHECK

    Obligatory poor shaming joke.. CHECK

    Cringe, out of touch, take on how much people make at fast food restaurants... CHECK

    Assuming 1 Unit is 1 Dollar like a noob... CHECK

    Damn that's like 4 faux pas in only 30 words. Wow that's incredible...

     

    Reply

    "You ok Dude???" response... CHECK

    Obligatory poor shaming joke.. CHECK

    Cringe, out of touch, take on how much people make at fast food restaurants... CHECK

    Assuming 1 Unit is 1 Dollar like a noob... CHECK

    Damn that's like 4 faux pas in only 30 words. Wow that's incredible...

     

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24463
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 3:11 PM ET #34

    @MIZARD

     U said +1.5 runs was the right side....an_wink

    Reply

    @MIZARD

     U said +1.5 runs was the right side....an_wink

     
    MIZARD
    MIZARD
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2019
    Posts: 7940
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 3:20 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by KEM619:

    "You ok Dude???" response... CHECK Obligatory poor shaming joke.. CHECK Cringe, out of touch, take on how much people make at fast food restaurants... CHECK Assuming 1 Unit is 1 Dollar like a noob... CHECK Damn that's like 4 faux pas in only 30 words. Wow that's incredible...

     

    under 100 post, and probably banned before, check

    losing pick, check

    fake units, check.

    cry baby, check.

     

     

    i would go on, but i don't care about you or this thread. gl though man u gonna need it

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KEM619:

    "You ok Dude???" response... CHECK Obligatory poor shaming joke.. CHECK Cringe, out of touch, take on how much people make at fast food restaurants... CHECK Assuming 1 Unit is 1 Dollar like a noob... CHECK Damn that's like 4 faux pas in only 30 words. Wow that's incredible...

     

    under 100 post, and probably banned before, check

    losing pick, check

    fake units, check.

    cry baby, check.

     

     

    i would go on, but i don't care about you or this thread. gl though man u gonna need it

     
    MIZARD
    MIZARD
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2019
    Posts: 7940
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 3:21 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by bigred84:

    @MIZARD  U said +1.5 runs was the right side....
    Fading the public is always the right side, doesn't mean it always hit.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bigred84:

    @MIZARD  U said +1.5 runs was the right side....
    Fading the public is always the right side, doesn't mean it always hit.

     
    KEM619
    KEM619
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 153
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 3:23 PM ET #37

    @MIZARD

     I hit 7/8 today baby so I don't need you lol

    Reply

    @MIZARD

     I hit 7/8 today baby so I don't need you lol

     
    MIZARD
    MIZARD
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2019
    Posts: 7940
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 3:25 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by KEM619:

    @MIZARD  I hit 7/8 today baby so I don't need you lol
    sure you did bud. let me guess, unposted right? i believe you.

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KEM619:

    @MIZARD  I hit 7/8 today baby so I don't need you lol
    sure you did bud. let me guess, unposted right? i believe you.

     

     

     

     

     
    KEM619
    KEM619
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 153
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 3:30 PM ET #39

    @MIZARD

     I have the app Pikkit and I post on there. 

    I post my wins and losses. If you've seen my older threads, I post my picks and sometimes I've had bad runs, just like everyone. I've also hit a 17 to 1, (9 play parlay) before.... 

    Beat it nerd, ur stinking this thread up an_punch

    Reply

    @MIZARD

     I have the app Pikkit and I post on there. 

    I post my wins and losses. If you've seen my older threads, I post my picks and sometimes I've had bad runs, just like everyone. I've also hit a 17 to 1, (9 play parlay) before.... 

    Beat it nerd, ur stinking this thread up an_punch

     
    KEM619
    KEM619
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 153
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 3:31 PM ET #40

    @Agent205

     Classy in victory, I can see lol

    Reply

    @Agent205

     Classy in victory, I can see lol

     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11979
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 3:38 PM ET #41

    Rays Up!!an_cheers

    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply

    Rays Up!!an_cheers

     
    fitchris562
    fitchris562
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 4774
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 3:42 PM ET #42

    Yes, Vegas sure goofed on this one.

    How were the Rays not the dog today?

    Doesnt anyone know when you've won 5 in a row you're due to lose.

    That logic will take you straight to zero bankroll.

    Rays RL was the play of the week.

    Congrats all Rays backers!

    Reply

    Yes, Vegas sure goofed on this one.

    How were the Rays not the dog today?

    Doesnt anyone know when you've won 5 in a row you're due to lose.

    That logic will take you straight to zero bankroll.

    Rays RL was the play of the week.

    Congrats all Rays backers!

     
    KEM619
    KEM619
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 153
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 4:03 PM ET #43

    @fitchris562

     Maybe staring at numbers all day numbed your senses involving human interactions but at no point did I say anything as fact. Seeing you here gloating just looks bad my dude.

    I never put down the rays at any point. All my points were about meta stuff and had little to do with facts. And in my defense the first half was competitive so stop acting like you made a God tier call by placing a bet on a team with tons of momentum and a stellar track record.

    The whole concept behind the post was "they gotta lose at some point right?" And "the nationals did well against the Astros and Yankees..."

    If you want to act smug then maybe bet on something that pays better then 20% lol.

    I've hit every other bet today, including a parlay with Pablo strike outs over 5 and total runs over 5.5 in the Marlin game...

    I bet your wife enjoys how low risk and low energy you are lmao...

    Reply

    @fitchris562

     Maybe staring at numbers all day numbed your senses involving human interactions but at no point did I say anything as fact. Seeing you here gloating just looks bad my dude.

    I never put down the rays at any point. All my points were about meta stuff and had little to do with facts. And in my defense the first half was competitive so stop acting like you made a God tier call by placing a bet on a team with tons of momentum and a stellar track record.

    The whole concept behind the post was "they gotta lose at some point right?" And "the nationals did well against the Astros and Yankees..."

    If you want to act smug then maybe bet on something that pays better then 20% lol.

    I've hit every other bet today, including a parlay with Pablo strike outs over 5 and total runs over 5.5 in the Marlin game...

    I bet your wife enjoys how low risk and low energy you are lmao...

     
    fitchris562
    fitchris562
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 4774
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 4:53 PM ET #44

    -140 Bro is far from 20%.

    placing a bet on a team with tons of momentum and a stellar track record.

    yeah placing a bet on a hot team with all the momentum is no fun. It's too easy.

     

    The whole concept behind the post was "they gotta lose at some point right?" And "the nationals did well against the Astros and Yankees..."

    why not take the team that's been sucking since the games started counting but did pretty well against good teams when they had all their star players at the WBC.

    Cmon bro you make no sense. These guys are going to make you wear a helmet when you come into this chat room.

    but nevertheless everyone in here has some value. So fade away fellas!

     

    Reply

    -140 Bro is far from 20%.

    placing a bet on a team with tons of momentum and a stellar track record.

    yeah placing a bet on a hot team with all the momentum is no fun. It's too easy.

     

    The whole concept behind the post was "they gotta lose at some point right?" And "the nationals did well against the Astros and Yankees..."

    why not take the team that's been sucking since the games started counting but did pretty well against good teams when they had all their star players at the WBC.

    Cmon bro you make no sense. These guys are going to make you wear a helmet when you come into this chat room.

    but nevertheless everyone in here has some value. So fade away fellas!

     

     
    KEM619
    KEM619
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 153
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 5:26 PM ET #45

    @fitchris562

    I don't kowtow to the "Bruh come on" sh*t.

    You gotta take a risk sometimes if you want to propel your self into the next range of bet sizes..

    It's stuff people with normal level of intelligence do when dealing with gambling  and variance. You shouldn't double down on 17 but there are incidents where that would be the right call... 

    You and your bum buddies can think I'm being gaffed but in fact, I actually do very very well when I stick to Baseball and Hockey Poker and Blackjack.

    Over all I'm up 100s of units and I just started sports betting last year.

    an_laughGet lost you modern times version of Lenny from Of Mice and Men"

    Reply

    @fitchris562

    I don't kowtow to the "Bruh come on" sh*t.

    You gotta take a risk sometimes if you want to propel your self into the next range of bet sizes..

    It's stuff people with normal level of intelligence do when dealing with gambling  and variance. You shouldn't double down on 17 but there are incidents where that would be the right call... 

    You and your bum buddies can think I'm being gaffed but in fact, I actually do very very well when I stick to Baseball and Hockey Poker and Blackjack.

    Over all I'm up 100s of units and I just started sports betting last year.

    an_laughGet lost you modern times version of Lenny from Of Mice and Men"

     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11979
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 7:17 PM ET #46

    @KEM619

     If you just started betting sports last year, you have alot to learn. Not a knock, anyone who has done this for years would tell you exactly the same. Be humble, learn your craft, whether it's just a fun hobby or a supplemental income. Like anything else, that comes with experience. Don't get into verbal altercations, listen, read, research. And be honest with yourself. You make a bad bet, own it, we all have and will probably do it again. Best of luck to you!peace_5

    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply

    @KEM619

     If you just started betting sports last year, you have alot to learn. Not a knock, anyone who has done this for years would tell you exactly the same. Be humble, learn your craft, whether it's just a fun hobby or a supplemental income. Like anything else, that comes with experience. Don't get into verbal altercations, listen, read, research. And be honest with yourself. You make a bad bet, own it, we all have and will probably do it again. Best of luck to you!peace_5

     
    OneWayOut
    OneWayOut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 7:22 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by KEM619:

    @fitchris562 I don't kowtow to the "Bruh come on" sh*t. You gotta take a risk sometimes if you want to propel your self into the next range of bet sizes.. It's stuff people with normal level of intelligence do when dealing with gambling  and variance. You shouldn't double down on 17 but there are incidents where that would be the right call...  You and your bum buddies can think I'm being gaffed but in fact, I actually do very very well when I stick to Baseball and Hockey Poker and Blackjack. Over all I'm up 100s of units and I just started sports betting last year. Get lost you modern times version of Lenny from Of Mice and Men"
    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KEM619:

    @fitchris562 I don't kowtow to the "Bruh come on" sh*t. You gotta take a risk sometimes if you want to propel your self into the next range of bet sizes.. It's stuff people with normal level of intelligence do when dealing with gambling  and variance. You shouldn't double down on 17 but there are incidents where that would be the right call...  You and your bum buddies can think I'm being gaffed but in fact, I actually do very very well when I stick to Baseball and Hockey Poker and Blackjack. Over all I'm up 100s of units and I just started sports betting last year. Get lost you modern times version of Lenny from Of Mice and Men"
    an_roll_laugh

     
    Unstoppable Force
    Unstoppable Force
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2005
    Posts: 20908
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 7:34 PM ET #48

    I guess that means you have to keep fading them now until they finally lose?

    Reply

    I guess that means you have to keep fading them now until they finally lose?

     
    Natty68
    Natty68
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3311
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 9:03 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by winnerwinner99:

    @KEM619  roulette theory says take the Rays

    I went through my 'they're due to win/lose' and 'time to start my martingale routine' phase when I started sports betting.  I endured some pain but eventually I learned.  peace_5

    As long as they pretend to pay me I will pretend to work
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by winnerwinner99:

    @KEM619  roulette theory says take the Rays

    I went through my 'they're due to win/lose' and 'time to start my martingale routine' phase when I started sports betting.  I endured some pain but eventually I learned.  peace_5

     
     
    KEM619
    KEM619
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 153
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 9:36 PM ET #50

    @Natty68 @mrusso

    I actually respect your comments. I only lashed out at the pompous nerd because they were gloating about their win and I can actually snap back unlike reddit where you get insta banned. 

    I appreciate good advice but I also feel like this thread has lost its original spirit. 

    I have a lot to learn sure, but I also have a very high success rate. I had a bad run yesterday but that was because I placed a few of the wrong bets because I was stupid and tired and didn't notice I bet on under 1.5 runs rather then over 1 5 lol

    Those are the little things that I learn from not game theory or reading articles

    So honestly I do appreciate your at takes and it was only the smug know it alls that I was chirping at holmes  

    I am currently 7-1-1 today 

    CHEERS AND LETS MOVE ON. I AM SORRY FOR TURNING THIS THREAD INTO A P*SSING MATCH

    peace_5

     

     

    Reply

    @Natty68 @mrusso

    I actually respect your comments. I only lashed out at the pompous nerd because they were gloating about their win and I can actually snap back unlike reddit where you get insta banned. 

    I appreciate good advice but I also feel like this thread has lost its original spirit. 

    I have a lot to learn sure, but I also have a very high success rate. I had a bad run yesterday but that was because I placed a few of the wrong bets because I was stupid and tired and didn't notice I bet on under 1.5 runs rather then over 1 5 lol

    Those are the little things that I learn from not game theory or reading articles

    So honestly I do appreciate your at takes and it was only the smug know it alls that I was chirping at holmes  

    I am currently 7-1-1 today 

    CHEERS AND LETS MOVE ON. I AM SORRY FOR TURNING THIS THREAD INTO A P*SSING MATCH

    peace_5

     

     

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
    • Monday 10/05/2026 692
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
    • PART DEUX 177
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,718
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,742
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,056
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,593

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.