RSW showed up at my book today.......gotta say, the CWS u82.5 has my attention ![]()
"Hot Stove" MLB Season Is Here!
spring training Overs then ? @undermysac
I hate overs. I bet mostly dogs in spring, it's been good to me
spring training Overs then ? @undermysac
I hate overs. I bet mostly dogs in spring, it's been good to me
Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma: spring training Overs then ? @undermysac I hate overs. I bet mostly dogs in spring, it's been good to me
same. Getting closer ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma: spring training Overs then ? @undermysac I hate overs. I bet mostly dogs in spring, it's been good to me
same. Getting closer ![]()
@JEG53 I'm sure a lot of the players in the league play through minor injuries. Degrom is just fragile. Ask Roger Clemons how he got through his shit...
read an article yesterday, Mahomes was rumored of taking an ED medication. It supposably increases blood flow to muscles that trainers have been in the know for a while now. Not on the banned list cause you know some dudes have that sort of problem
@JEG53 I'm sure a lot of the players in the league play through minor injuries. Degrom is just fragile. Ask Roger Clemons how he got through his shit...
read an article yesterday, Mahomes was rumored of taking an ED medication. It supposably increases blood flow to muscles that trainers have been in the know for a while now. Not on the banned list cause you know some dudes have that sort of problem
@undermysac
Hey sac WNBA starts May 19 in case you wanted to know,
.
So was Mahomes taking it for ED or as a PE, seems a bit young for ED but who knows.
@undermysac
Hey sac WNBA starts May 19 in case you wanted to know,
.
So was Mahomes taking it for ED or as a PE, seems a bit young for ED but who knows.
Watching my first spring training game.
Can't say I'm too excited like in years past. I haven't done much reading up or research either.
It's the first time in forever that I haven't watched a single college hoops game or made a bet in that sport.
All of this after a tremendous nfl season for me. Times are changing, I just don't have the urge to get into it this time around. Literally nothing.
We'll see, maybe someone can contribute here at the MLB forum to spark the interest, but I won't hold my breath.
Good Luck fellas ![]()
Watching my first spring training game.
Can't say I'm too excited like in years past. I haven't done much reading up or research either.
It's the first time in forever that I haven't watched a single college hoops game or made a bet in that sport.
All of this after a tremendous nfl season for me. Times are changing, I just don't have the urge to get into it this time around. Literally nothing.
We'll see, maybe someone can contribute here at the MLB forum to spark the interest, but I won't hold my breath.
Good Luck fellas ![]()
Watching my first spring training game. Can't say I'm too excited like in years past. I haven't done much reading up or research either. It's the first time in forever that I haven't watched a single college hoops game or made a bet in that sport. All of this after a tremendous nfl season for me. Times are changing, I just don't have the urge to get into it this time around. Literally nothing. We'll see, maybe someone can contribute here at the MLB forum to spark the interest, but I won't hold my breath. Good Luck fellas
Surprised to hear this from you Sac seems like your expertise is MLB . Is it the new rules ? Good luck I made a late season turnaround live betting bases. Hoping to continue where I last left off ![]()
![]()
Watching my first spring training game. Can't say I'm too excited like in years past. I haven't done much reading up or research either. It's the first time in forever that I haven't watched a single college hoops game or made a bet in that sport. All of this after a tremendous nfl season for me. Times are changing, I just don't have the urge to get into it this time around. Literally nothing. We'll see, maybe someone can contribute here at the MLB forum to spark the interest, but I won't hold my breath. Good Luck fellas
Surprised to hear this from you Sac seems like your expertise is MLB . Is it the new rules ? Good luck I made a late season turnaround live betting bases. Hoping to continue where I last left off ![]()
![]()
@Digitalkarma
It's not the new rules at all.
I can't put my finger on it exactly.
I am getting into tournament bass fishing harder than ever though, I suppose most of my focus has been there, amongst other normal life stuff.
![]()
@Digitalkarma
It's not the new rules at all.
I can't put my finger on it exactly.
I am getting into tournament bass fishing harder than ever though, I suppose most of my focus has been there, amongst other normal life stuff.
![]()
@Digitalkarma It's not the new rules at all. I can't put my finger on it exactly. I am getting into tournament bass fishing harder than ever though, I suppose most of my focus has been there, amongst other normal life stuff.
I hear you Sac , I'm starting to be not as hardcore with it as I once was especially when we've been at this thing for over a decade ![]()
@Digitalkarma It's not the new rules at all. I can't put my finger on it exactly. I am getting into tournament bass fishing harder than ever though, I suppose most of my focus has been there, amongst other normal life stuff.
I hear you Sac , I'm starting to be not as hardcore with it as I once was especially when we've been at this thing for over a decade ![]()
@undermysac Stick with the fishing, Sac. You’ll lose your azz trying to figure out this MLB $hitshow….
Never lost my ass on baseball, maybe close to even at worst. Had good years here n there. But it took work, lot's of work. That's the part of it that I'm not up for currently.
@undermysac Stick with the fishing, Sac. You’ll lose your azz trying to figure out this MLB $hitshow….
Never lost my ass on baseball, maybe close to even at worst. Had good years here n there. But it took work, lot's of work. That's the part of it that I'm not up for currently.
@undermysac
Maybe it's for the better, you not feeling so invested in baseball anymore, check out what happened yesterday: https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/1629590614139633664
This is season should be a transition one, with the new rules, which means a lot of volatility and thus unpredictable results...
@undermysac
Maybe it's for the better, you not feeling so invested in baseball anymore, check out what happened yesterday: https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/1629590614139633664
This is season should be a transition one, with the new rules, which means a lot of volatility and thus unpredictable results...
Do you think you can really make money on this?
If you put the work in, and look at the right stuff, and understand line value, then yes.
If you don't check any of those boxes, then don't bother.
Do you think you can really make money on this?
If you put the work in, and look at the right stuff, and understand line value, then yes.
If you don't check any of those boxes, then don't bother.
@undermysac
How do you factor in baseball putting a runner on second in 10th inning, out of all the new rules this one can hurt. One hit to score in extra innings, teams that can afford another closer for 10th inning should do well. ![]()
@undermysac
How do you factor in baseball putting a runner on second in 10th inning, out of all the new rules this one can hurt. One hit to score in extra innings, teams that can afford another closer for 10th inning should do well. ![]()
@JEG53
That runner at 2nd nonsense was used all of last season. The new rules for this year are the pitch clock, bigger bases and banning the shift, all of them pathetic. Gotta love Manfred….![]()
@JEG53
That runner at 2nd nonsense was used all of last season. The new rules for this year are the pitch clock, bigger bases and banning the shift, all of them pathetic. Gotta love Manfred….![]()
@OneWayOut
All the new rules seem stupid to me, esp the bigger bases,
so did they put a guy on base every inning after the 10th also?
I maybe did not see any extra inning games last year or did not notice,lol.
@OneWayOut
All the new rules seem stupid to me, esp the bigger bases,
so did they put a guy on base every inning after the 10th also?
I maybe did not see any extra inning games last year or did not notice,lol.
@undermysac How do you factor in baseball putting a runner on second in 10th inning, out of all the new rules this one can hurt. One hit to score in extra innings, teams that can afford another closer for 10th inning should do well.
seriously...that rule has been in use for a year...did you watch any baseball games last year?
@undermysac How do you factor in baseball putting a runner on second in 10th inning, out of all the new rules this one can hurt. One hit to score in extra innings, teams that can afford another closer for 10th inning should do well.
seriously...that rule has been in use for a year...did you watch any baseball games last year?
Regarding the ban of the shift, anyone else grow up watching Ozzie Smith get celebrated for hitting ground balls up the middle and think “if the shift was on he’s a .210-.220 hitter.” Granted, I started watching him around 87-89, but still
Regarding the ban of the shift, anyone else grow up watching Ozzie Smith get celebrated for hitting ground balls up the middle and think “if the shift was on he’s a .210-.220 hitter.” Granted, I started watching him around 87-89, but still
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
