• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    "Hot Stove" MLB Season Is Here!

    «First Previous 123 ... 8910 Next Last»
    OneWayOut
    JEG53
    KeyElement
    Moku_weena
    undermysac
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3488
    Posts: 241
    «First Previous 123 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    OneWayOut
    OneWayOut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2023 - 7:59 PM ET #201

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    .
    Post #200 was interestingconfused. Was that just to claim #200? Used to be a guy in this forum who did the same thing…..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    .
    Post #200 was interestingconfused. Was that just to claim #200? Used to be a guy in this forum who did the same thing…..

     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26756
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2023 - 4:30 AM ET #202

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut:

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: .Post #200 was interesting. Was that just to claim #200? Used to be a guy in this forum who did the same thing…..

    What was that loser's name, he was just combative.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut:

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: .Post #200 was interesting. Was that just to claim #200? Used to be a guy in this forum who did the same thing…..

    What was that loser's name, he was just combative.

     
    OneWayOut
    OneWayOut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2023 - 5:06 AM ET #203

    @JEG53

     cool

    Reply

    @JEG53

     cool

     
    OneWayOut
    OneWayOut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2023 - 12:57 PM ET #204

    @KeyElement

     Key, you may be the only one old enough and rich enough to consider my proposal: To celebrate the upcoming MLB season, I intend on remaking a long running Top Ten song from the 60s by Leslie Gore entitled “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to”. I’m rewriting the lyrics to read “It’s my PARLAY and I’ll cry if I want to.” It’s my hope that this becomes the National Anthem of the Cover’s baseball betting community. I have studio musicians standing by to assist me but I need financial assistance. This is where you come in because I know you’re loaded. I thought of sending this by a PM, but JEG said you never check yours. Are you interested in being part of this endeavor? I eagerly await your response.

    Reply

    @KeyElement

     Key, you may be the only one old enough and rich enough to consider my proposal: To celebrate the upcoming MLB season, I intend on remaking a long running Top Ten song from the 60s by Leslie Gore entitled “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to”. I’m rewriting the lyrics to read “It’s my PARLAY and I’ll cry if I want to.” It’s my hope that this becomes the National Anthem of the Cover’s baseball betting community. I have studio musicians standing by to assist me but I need financial assistance. This is where you come in because I know you’re loaded. I thought of sending this by a PM, but JEG said you never check yours. Are you interested in being part of this endeavor? I eagerly await your response.

     
    OneWayOut
    OneWayOut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2023 - 2:14 PM ET #205

    This idea came to me last night when I heard that song on Sirius XM radio as I was finishing a case of Sapporo, a premium Japanese beer that Sac sent to me. He even paid for the shipping! I thanked him and he said he wanted to do it because I never bothered him for free beer. What a guy….an_cheers

    Reply

    This idea came to me last night when I heard that song on Sirius XM radio as I was finishing a case of Sapporo, a premium Japanese beer that Sac sent to me. He even paid for the shipping! I thanked him and he said he wanted to do it because I never bothered him for free beer. What a guy….an_cheers

     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26756
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2023 - 5:24 PM ET #206

    @OneWayOut

     song from the 60s by Leslie Gore entitled “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to”

    Sure that wasn't from the 50s.  new_laugh_crynew_coolnew_devil

    Reply

    @OneWayOut

     song from the 60s by Leslie Gore entitled “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to”

    Sure that wasn't from the 50s.  new_laugh_crynew_coolnew_devil

     
    OneWayOut
    OneWayOut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2023 - 5:31 PM ET #207

    @JEG53

     1963

    Reply

    @JEG53

     1963

     
    OneWayOut
    OneWayOut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2023 - 5:31 PM ET #208

    bigsmile

     

     

    Reply

    bigsmile

     

     

     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26756
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2023 - 4:18 PM ET #209

    @OneWayOut

     peace_5  an_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @OneWayOut

     peace_5  an_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     
    KeyElement
    KeyElement
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 23750
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2023 - 6:55 PM ET #210

    @OneWayOut

    Well, if I am loaded it is not from investing in pop songs, but I may kick in a little to get it going. Would 100K be a nice start? I don't know anything about the music industry but I trusted Warren Buffett to start Berkshire Hathaway and that did OK, so what the hell. 

    Now, to secure this investment you must get together with our punk retired bartender-pimp and b***h-slap him for not knowing his music by eras. I remember having the hots for Leslie Gore back in the 60's and I still get a tingle thinking about it. 

    As for Mr. Chifartgo, he is bribing you to write nice things about him. He is still a two-bit welcher.  

    new_cool

    Now and then even a BLIND squirrel can find an acorn
    Reply

    @OneWayOut

    Well, if I am loaded it is not from investing in pop songs, but I may kick in a little to get it going. Would 100K be a nice start? I don't know anything about the music industry but I trusted Warren Buffett to start Berkshire Hathaway and that did OK, so what the hell. 

    Now, to secure this investment you must get together with our punk retired bartender-pimp and b***h-slap him for not knowing his music by eras. I remember having the hots for Leslie Gore back in the 60's and I still get a tingle thinking about it. 

    As for Mr. Chifartgo, he is bribing you to write nice things about him. He is still a two-bit welcher.  

    new_cool

     
    OneWayOut
    OneWayOut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2023 - 7:02 PM ET #211

    @KeyElement

     peace_5

    Reply

    @KeyElement

     peace_5

     
    OneWayOut
    OneWayOut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2023 - 7:09 PM ET #212

    Key, you’ll get a kick out of this: The other night, a “handicapper” in the College Basketball Forum accused me of being a 30 year old that knows nothing about gambling. What I wouldn’t give to be able to even remember one night from my 30’s……

    Reply

    Key, you’ll get a kick out of this: The other night, a “handicapper” in the College Basketball Forum accused me of being a 30 year old that knows nothing about gambling. What I wouldn’t give to be able to even remember one night from my 30’s……

     
    KeyElement
    KeyElement
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 23750
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2023 - 5:41 PM ET #213

    @OneWayOut

     Just think, we could vote for Jimmy Carter again, then wait for that punk that got on you to be born an_roll_laugh peace_5

    Now and then even a BLIND squirrel can find an acorn
    Reply

    @OneWayOut

     Just think, we could vote for Jimmy Carter again, then wait for that punk that got on you to be born an_roll_laugh peace_5

     
    Moku_weena
    Moku_weena
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 2274
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2023 - 10:48 AM ET #214

    @KeyElement

     Haha!  You guys are spot on mlb…cheers to a great season!

    Reply

    @KeyElement

     Haha!  You guys are spot on mlb…cheers to a great season!

     
    KeyElement
    KeyElement
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 23750
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 9:11 PM ET #215

    @OneWayOut

     Hey, I was just thinking after I read an update on those cheating tournament fishermen in Ohio. I wonder if sac does that? You know, fill the belly of the catch with fish weights? Probably the only way he could win a tournament. Just sayin.............

    thumbs_up an_roll_laugh

    Now and then even a BLIND squirrel can find an acorn
    Reply

    @OneWayOut

     Hey, I was just thinking after I read an update on those cheating tournament fishermen in Ohio. I wonder if sac does that? You know, fill the belly of the catch with fish weights? Probably the only way he could win a tournament. Just sayin.............

    thumbs_up an_roll_laugh

     
    OneWayOut
    OneWayOut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 9:20 PM ET #216

    @KeyElement

     Well, he hasn’t entered this thread in a week, so you may be onto something. Possibly indicted by the Fishing Commission?

    Reply

    @KeyElement

     Well, he hasn’t entered this thread in a week, so you may be onto something. Possibly indicted by the Fishing Commission?

     
    KeyElement
    KeyElement
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 23750
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 9:46 PM ET #217

    @OneWayOut

     Just think of the possibilities. He could wind up sharing a cell with DJT. They would have a lot in common, talking about "fishing expeditions"

    an_cheers

    Now and then even a BLIND squirrel can find an acorn
    Reply

    @OneWayOut

     Just think of the possibilities. He could wind up sharing a cell with DJT. They would have a lot in common, talking about "fishing expeditions"

    an_cheers

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52276
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 10:15 PM ET #218

    You guys are insufferable. 

    When does baseball start?

    Reply

    You guys are insufferable. 

    When does baseball start?

     
    KeyElement
    KeyElement
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 23750
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 10:52 PM ET #219

    @undermysac

     Not soon enough, Even picking on you and the Califruity pimp is getting boring

    new_tounge_wink

    Now and then even a BLIND squirrel can find an acorn
    Reply

    @undermysac

     Not soon enough, Even picking on you and the Califruity pimp is getting boring

    new_tounge_wink

     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26756
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2023 - 7:08 AM ET #220

    @KeyElement

     And your a Kari Lake follower. new_devil

    Reply

    @KeyElement

     And your a Kari Lake follower. new_devil

     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26756
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2023 - 7:10 AM ET #221

    When does baseball start?

     

    Reply

    When does baseball start?

     

     
    yaongingy
    yaongingy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2017
    Posts: 2019
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2023 - 9:19 AM ET #222

    @undermysac

     I found this website, mlb.com, and I think it has to do something with baseball?! confused Anyway, it seems that there are 15 games scheduled for Thursday, the 30th of March.

     

    Hope this helps! peace_5

    Accomplished time-waster
    Reply

    @undermysac

     I found this website, mlb.com, and I think it has to do something with baseball?! confused Anyway, it seems that there are 15 games scheduled for Thursday, the 30th of March.

     

    Hope this helps! peace_5

     
    09ultra
    09ultra
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 808
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2023 - 9:51 AM ET #223

    @JEG53

     Who wouldn't follow her?

    Reply

    @JEG53

     Who wouldn't follow her?

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52276
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2023 - 10:42 AM ET #224

    Leaving for Kentucky Lake on Friday, no time for baseball this weekend. 

    If I may, one suggestion. Just pound every -200 fav or better until you are rich. What could go wrong?

    Good Luck guys peace_5

    Reply

    Leaving for Kentucky Lake on Friday, no time for baseball this weekend. 

    If I may, one suggestion. Just pound every -200 fav or better until you are rich. What could go wrong?

    Good Luck guys peace_5

     
     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84736
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2023 - 12:34 PM ET #225

    KEY peaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    KEY peaceclover

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,554
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,183
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,733
    • Monday 09/28/2026 727
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,030
    • HELP PLEASE 1,618
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 1,692
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,148
    • Another BS PI 971
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,244

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.