• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    CHASE THE DOG/TOTAL VOL 44 (series start 9/10-9/11/12)

    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»
    whitesnake1983
    McShady
    paster21
    semperfi19
    PTOTOUR
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 16630
    Posts: 185
    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    whitesnake1983
    whitesnake1983
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 305
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 5:19 PM ET #101

    I am sorry, I have a question: it seems that you people know a lot about baseball, I am a football bettor, but I occasionally bet on the overs in MLB, no winners, no RL, no unders, only the overs I like. I play 2-3 overs parlay from time to time and I was just curious, how does this parlay looks to you tonight:
    Yankees/RSox over 9
    Mariners/Blue Jays over 8.5
    Giants/Rockies over 9.5
    That's my parlay for tonight, do you like it? Or do you have any other overs suggestions? Thanx, this is a very interesting tread and I read it with great pleasure. Good night all
    Reply
    I am sorry, I have a question: it seems that you people know a lot about baseball, I am a football bettor, but I occasionally bet on the overs in MLB, no winners, no RL, no unders, only the overs I like. I play 2-3 overs parlay from time to time and I was just curious, how does this parlay looks to you tonight:
    Yankees/RSox over 9
    Mariners/Blue Jays over 8.5
    Giants/Rockies over 9.5
    That's my parlay for tonight, do you like it? Or do you have any other overs suggestions? Thanx, this is a very interesting tread and I read it with great pleasure. Good night all
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 5:36 PM ET #102

    Hey WhiteSnake....dont know if im the best to answer. Opposite to all ur Overs, I look for Unders. But I see a bit better line on the Jays ov8. The only other game that stuck out to me was Rangers Over. Thats a big # for the Indians?! Maybe a hint. 
    Reply
    Hey WhiteSnake....dont know if im the best to answer. Opposite to all ur Overs, I look for Unders. But I see a bit better line on the Jays ov8. The only other game that stuck out to me was Rangers Over. Thats a big # for the Indians?! Maybe a hint. 
     
    whitesnake1983
    whitesnake1983
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 305
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 5:38 PM ET #103

    Thanx man, I'll play yours in another parlay :) I was thinking about Texas - they might kill the Indians, but this season - too many games Texas won 3-0, 4-1 - such bullshit! But I like this over tonight, so thanx for the hint.
    Reply
    Thanx man, I'll play yours in another parlay :) I was thinking about Texas - they might kill the Indians, but this season - too many games Texas won 3-0, 4-1 - such bullshit! But I like this over tonight, so thanx for the hint.
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 5:44 PM ET #104

    It just happens 3 of my favorite UNDER teams Yanks,Mariners,Rangers. M's are kinda bad against righties, prob why the line dropped. GL
    Reply
    It just happens 3 of my favorite UNDER teams Yanks,Mariners,Rangers. M's are kinda bad against righties, prob why the line dropped. GL
     
    paster21
    paster21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1090
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 5:59 PM ET #105

    Semper??

    I am on Rays and Braves jump in.

    Good Luck!
    Reply
    Semper??

    I am on Rays and Braves jump in.

    Good Luck!
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 6:09 PM ET #106

    Action Parlay +225

    WhiteSox TT ov3.5
    A's TT ov3.5


    Later!
    Reply
    Action Parlay +225

    WhiteSox TT ov3.5
    A's TT ov3.5


    Later!
     
    semperfi19
    semperfi19
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2120
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 6:27 PM ET #107

    Hey Boys...sorry so late...busy than hell right now. 

    ROYALS..series chase

    O's/Rays...dog chase.   I am playing whomever is the dog. Period. 

    Rays game 1 under, I have not checked it but I think they are under in 8 of last 10 in the first game of a series.   

    Reply

    Hey Boys...sorry so late...busy than hell right now. 

    ROYALS..series chase

    O's/Rays...dog chase.   I am playing whomever is the dog. Period. 

    Rays game 1 under, I have not checked it but I think they are under in 8 of last 10 in the first game of a series.   

     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 6:28 PM ET #108

    I'm also on the RL FADES
    Reply
    I'm also on the RL FADES
     
    PTOTOUR
    PTOTOUR
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1222
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 6:40 PM ET #109

    MR. MCSHADY, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YANKS UNDER TONIGHT?

    Reply

    MR. MCSHADY, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YANKS UNDER TONIGHT?

     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 6:44 PM ET #110

    I dont like 8.5 at Fenway. Tmrw I expect 10
    Reply
    I dont like 8.5 at Fenway. Tmrw I expect 10
     
    gbpackman
    gbpackman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 5107
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 6:45 PM ET #111

    BAL lines have dropped from -130 to 105!

    A's TT went from 3.5 to 4 Betonline

    Reply

    BAL lines have dropped from -130 to 105!

    A's TT went from 3.5 to 4 Betonline

     
    PTOTOUR
    PTOTOUR
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1222
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 6:46 PM ET #112

    THANK YOU MY GOOD MAN, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
    Reply
    THANK YOU MY GOOD MAN, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
     
    gbpackman
    gbpackman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 5107
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 6:47 PM ET #113

    Posted: 9/11/2012 3:28:40 PM

    I'm also on the RL FADES

    Are you on CLE w/ Jimenez?

    Reply

    Posted: 9/11/2012 3:28:40 PM

    I'm also on the RL FADES

    Are you on CLE w/ Jimenez?

     
    Riceboi
    Riceboi
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 5372
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 7:42 PM ET #114

    I'm going to chase the over in the rangers/indians series.  In last 20 matchups in texas, only 4 games have gone under, and there were 3 pushes.
    Reply
    I'm going to chase the over in the rangers/indians series.  In last 20 matchups in texas, only 4 games have gone under, and there were 3 pushes.
     
    awdamaddix
    awdamaddix
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 912
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 7:43 PM ET #115

    On a random side note, every game currently in play scored in the first. My favorite game to play and I didn't touch any. Mcshady, have you ever tried to seek a trend on what days of the week hit scores in the first? Or maybe if there is some kind of pattern? Theres great value, I always stay away from lines higher than 9.
    Reply
    On a random side note, every game currently in play scored in the first. My favorite game to play and I didn't touch any. Mcshady, have you ever tried to seek a trend on what days of the week hit scores in the first? Or maybe if there is some kind of pattern? Theres great value, I always stay away from lines higher than 9.
     
    MuskiePro
    MuskiePro
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 212
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 8:01 PM ET #116

    Hey Mr Shady do you have a topic open in NFL forums or do you not post your NFL picks?
    Reply
    Hey Mr Shady do you have a topic open in NFL forums or do you not post your NFL picks?
     
    deMelo60
    deMelo60
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 451
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 8:18 PM ET #117

    Love the post and I commend you all.. and I also thank you for everything..not much of a poster but I do want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart from a Canadian to a fellow American..but its also difficult for a poor girl to run to a store and play her games a 3:54 when the game starts at 4..hahaha ..yesterday I won and I thank you so much for everything you do for us ..geez had to knock everyone out of the 7-11 just to play and those mean men were brutal till I flug my hair and said wait the fusk a minute ..you wanna slurpi and I want my sports action..which the fusk is more important?????????????? they said well with hair like that I guess you go first..you damn right

    Reply
    Love the post and I commend you all.. and I also thank you for everything..not much of a poster but I do want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart from a Canadian to a fellow American..but its also difficult for a poor girl to run to a store and play her games a 3:54 when the game starts at 4..hahaha ..yesterday I won and I thank you so much for everything you do for us ..geez had to knock everyone out of the 7-11 just to play and those mean men were brutal till I flug my hair and said wait the fusk a minute ..you wanna slurpi and I want my sports action..which the fusk is more important?????????????? they said well with hair like that I guess you go first..you damn right

     
    kake7
    kake7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 197
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 9:46 PM ET #118

    Welcome dome!! glad to have you aboard !
    Reply
    Welcome dome!! glad to have you aboard !
     
    Moth61
    Moth61
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 813
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:18 AM ET #119

    deMelo, welcome

    Coco Crispy hits an inside the park homer in the top of the 9th. Didn't help my unders...

    I heard Reds are resting their closer and St. L pitcher having surgery...need more info.

    Reply

    deMelo, welcome

    Coco Crispy hits an inside the park homer in the top of the 9th. Didn't help my unders...

    I heard Reds are resting their closer and St. L pitcher having surgery...need more info.

     
    crowat
    crowat
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 1280
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 3:32 AM ET #120

    you guys are amazing, moth, semper, angel, mcshady, and the rest. I should have tailed this thread earlier, I guess there is always next year.


    I don't know how to give back expect with MMA. I know basket ball and hockey but my bread and butter is MMA. Thanks again and check out my threads in the MMA forums if you're into that. GL!
    Reply
    you guys are amazing, moth, semper, angel, mcshady, and the rest. I should have tailed this thread earlier, I guess there is always next year.


    I don't know how to give back expect with MMA. I know basket ball and hockey but my bread and butter is MMA. Thanks again and check out my threads in the MMA forums if you're into that. GL!
     
    schiman
    schiman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 138
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 8:07 AM ET #121

    I 2nd crowat...The amount of 1st night W's, the whole chase concept doesn't even come into play anymore!!
    Reply
    I 2nd crowat...The amount of 1st night W's, the whole chase concept doesn't even come into play anymore!!
     
    semperfi19
    semperfi19
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2120
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 8:46 AM ET #122

    NICE RUN BOYS, LET's keep it ROLLING!!!
    Reply
    NICE RUN BOYS, LET's keep it ROLLING!!!
     
    campjenkins
    campjenkins
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 375
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 9:30 AM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by semperfi19:

    NICE RUN BOYS, LET's keep it ROLLING!!!

      
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by semperfi19:

    NICE RUN BOYS, LET's keep it ROLLING!!!

      
     
    campjenkins
    campjenkins
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 375
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 9:31 AM ET #124

    McShady/Semper Chase Plays for Wednesday 9/12

    McShady
    No Update Yet

    Semper
    Rays/Orioles UNDER 8.5

     
    Reply
    McShady/Semper Chase Plays for Wednesday 9/12

    McShady
    No Update Yet

    Semper
    Rays/Orioles UNDER 8.5

     
     
     
    shawty321
    shawty321
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 774
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 9:39 AM ET #125

    I thought semper was only playing game 1 of the rays series!? Great work guys!
    Reply
    I thought semper was only playing game 1 of the rays series!? Great work guys!
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,546
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
    • Monday 10/05/2026 662
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,713
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,455
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,461
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,554
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,899
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,322
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,246

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.