• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    CHASE THE DOG/TOTAL VOL 44 (series start 9/10-9/11/12)

    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
    Moth61
    Angle4U999
    McShady
    RLeith35
    semperfi19
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 16630
    Posts: 185
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    Moth61
    Moth61
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 813
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:21 PM ET #151

    #149
    Posted: 9/12/2012 10:15:27 AM

    Shady teach me how to be like you. You're like a master.

    He has traits that most gamblers don't have: PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE. Semper too, how many times have you seen Semper write "see you in a few days"...

    Reply
    #149
    Posted: 9/12/2012 10:15:27 AM

    Shady teach me how to be like you. You're like a master.

    He has traits that most gamblers don't have: PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE. Semper too, how many times have you seen Semper write "see you in a few days"...

     
    Angle4U999
    Angle4U999
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 3075
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:21 PM ET #152

    Anyone think the Wash line is fishy, I mean it's the Mets and Wash is a dog?
    Reply
    Anyone think the Wash line is fishy, I mean it's the Mets and Wash is a dog?
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:22 PM ET #153

    That FG was awesome and Akers deserves a team better than the Eagles and now shares a part of history. The conditions thats daycould not have been more perfect for that kick!

    Dont get discouraged about their run game. Harbaugh makes opposing teams look helpless when it comes to the run. 
    Reply
    That FG was awesome and Akers deserves a team better than the Eagles and now shares a part of history. The conditions thats daycould not have been more perfect for that kick!

    Dont get discouraged about their run game. Harbaugh makes opposing teams look helpless when it comes to the run. 
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:27 PM ET #154

    Quote Originally Posted by Moth61:

    #149
    Posted: 9/12/2012 10:15:27 AM

    Shady teach me how to be like you. You're like a master.

    He has traits that most gamblers don't have: PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE. Semper too, how many times have you seen Semper write "see you in a few days"...



    All I can say is Semper and I dont "dig" for plays. If you have to, your already at the mercy of Oddsmakers. We set up out protocols in April and wait for the plays to present themselves. No biggie, anyone can do it if they are organized. I Dont like betting, I like winning
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Moth61:

    #149
    Posted: 9/12/2012 10:15:27 AM

    Shady teach me how to be like you. You're like a master.

    He has traits that most gamblers don't have: PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE. Semper too, how many times have you seen Semper write "see you in a few days"...



    All I can say is Semper and I dont "dig" for plays. If you have to, your already at the mercy of Oddsmakers. We set up out protocols in April and wait for the plays to present themselves. No biggie, anyone can do it if they are organized. I Dont like betting, I like winning
     
    Angle4U999
    Angle4U999
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 3075
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:29 PM ET #155

    Thanks McShady, that does make me feel better!

    You are also right about Akers. I always loved watching him make all those FG's against the Cowboys.

    If you're an Eagles fan, who do u hate the most, Dallas/NYG/WASH.

    Can anybody hate Wash?
    Reply
    Thanks McShady, that does make me feel better!

    You are also right about Akers. I always loved watching him make all those FG's against the Cowboys.

    If you're an Eagles fan, who do u hate the most, Dallas/NYG/WASH.

    Can anybody hate Wash?
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:34 PM ET #156

    I dont hate any teams. I just hate their fans 

    Reply
    I dont hate any teams. I just hate their fans 

     
    Angle4U999
    Angle4U999
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 3075
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:35 PM ET #157

    RLeith, I forgot to say thanks for the Yanks under, I tailed you on that one, wish I would have played the others!
    Reply
    RLeith, I forgot to say thanks for the Yanks under, I tailed you on that one, wish I would have played the others!
     
    Angle4U999
    Angle4U999
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 3075
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:47 PM ET #158

    Living in Dallas area I must say Cowboy fans are the biggest fair weather fans I've ever seen. I can remember when they were 5-11 three years in a row. The only Cowboys gear I can remember seeing was being worn by homeless people who had gotten it at the shelter! The Cowboy fans had donated some pretty nice jackets, shirts, etc. You could get tickets outside Texas stadium at less than face value, sometimes free!

    They have a winning year, and they start wearing their gear again!

    What is really funny to me, with all their Super Bowl history, when they do manage to win the NFC east since their glory days in the 90's, they immediately go out and buy an NFC Eastern Division Champion shirt. When they were winning the division year after year, they never bought them. They waited to see how far they went in the playoffs because they were used to winning more than just the division.

    I can see Buffalo fans buying division champion shirts, but I don't think you would see many in Green Bay and maybe I shouldn't be surprised to see them in Dallas now after their last 15 years or so and only one playoff win.
    Reply
    Living in Dallas area I must say Cowboy fans are the biggest fair weather fans I've ever seen. I can remember when they were 5-11 three years in a row. The only Cowboys gear I can remember seeing was being worn by homeless people who had gotten it at the shelter! The Cowboy fans had donated some pretty nice jackets, shirts, etc. You could get tickets outside Texas stadium at less than face value, sometimes free!

    They have a winning year, and they start wearing their gear again!

    What is really funny to me, with all their Super Bowl history, when they do manage to win the NFC east since their glory days in the 90's, they immediately go out and buy an NFC Eastern Division Champion shirt. When they were winning the division year after year, they never bought them. They waited to see how far they went in the playoffs because they were used to winning more than just the division.

    I can see Buffalo fans buying division champion shirts, but I don't think you would see many in Green Bay and maybe I shouldn't be surprised to see them in Dallas now after their last 15 years or so and only one playoff win.
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:50 PM ET #159

    Jennings is listed as doubtful for thur (groin)
    Reply
    Jennings is listed as doubtful for thur (groin)
     
    RLeith35
    RLeith35
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 59236
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 2:04 PM ET #160

    Angle, Mill -134 looks like they have a shot to sweep Atl, they have been playing good of late.
    Reply
    Angle, Mill -134 looks like they have a shot to sweep Atl, they have been playing good of late.
     
    Angle4U999
    Angle4U999
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 3075
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 2:13 PM ET #161

    You are probably right RLeith. That's why I went small. I'm going to finish the chase but it won't hurt much.

    I may put Milw in a parlay with something, thanks and GL!

    Angle out!

    BOL to everyone!
    Reply
    You are probably right RLeith. That's why I went small. I'm going to finish the chase but it won't hurt much.

    I may put Milw in a parlay with something, thanks and GL!

    Angle out!

    BOL to everyone!
     
    semperfi19
    semperfi19
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2120
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 3:03 PM ET #162

    Shawty...I bounce around...somethmes i just play game 1in TB series...I am going to to stcik with the under here, played it for 50 last night and will follow that with 100 tonight so  I am playing it like a chase lean but might not chase game 3.... it all depends on the Vegas number and my spreadsheet...I have this as a 7 on my charts so I am playing it..tomorrow that may not be the case. 
    Reply
    Shawty...I bounce around...somethmes i just play game 1in TB series...I am going to to stcik with the under here, played it for 50 last night and will follow that with 100 tonight so  I am playing it like a chase lean but might not chase game 3.... it all depends on the Vegas number and my spreadsheet...I have this as a 7 on my charts so I am playing it..tomorrow that may not be the case. 
     
    PTOTOUR
    PTOTOUR
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1222
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 3:27 PM ET #163

    HEY,HEY  NOW  JUST BECAUSE I LIKE THE GIANTS AND LIVE NEAR BUFFALO STILL MEANS WE ARE FRIENDS RIGHT MCSHADY?  
    Reply
    HEY,HEY  NOW  JUST BECAUSE I LIKE THE GIANTS AND LIVE NEAR BUFFALO STILL MEANS WE ARE FRIENDS RIGHT MCSHADY?  
     
    eagles1227
    eagles1227
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 90
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 3:30 PM ET #164

    I feel like we've always hated the Cowgirls the most... but there's no love for Giants fans either... Washington has been a pretty casual rivalry
    Reply
    I feel like we've always hated the Cowgirls the most... but there's no love for Giants fans either... Washington has been a pretty casual rivalry
     
    randognsac
    randognsac
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 639
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 3:39 PM ET #165

    I am an Eagles fan and I hated that the Eagles let Akers walk. I am happy for him though.

    I hate the Cowboys more than the Giants and Skins. Cowboy fans are everywhere! They are so annoying.

    I live in Niner country and they are so fair weather. Last year before they got hot the Cowboy fans took over Candlestick and made the Niner fans quiet as hell. Now all the hats and gear are out of the closets and Niner fans are everywhere again.
    Reply
    I am an Eagles fan and I hated that the Eagles let Akers walk. I am happy for him though.

    I hate the Cowboys more than the Giants and Skins. Cowboy fans are everywhere! They are so annoying.

    I live in Niner country and they are so fair weather. Last year before they got hot the Cowboy fans took over Candlestick and made the Niner fans quiet as hell. Now all the hats and gear are out of the closets and Niner fans are everywhere again.
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 3:50 PM ET #166

    Marlins/Phillies to score in the 1st - YES (+110)
    Reply
    Marlins/Phillies to score in the 1st - YES (+110)
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 4:12 PM ET #167

    Rollins - lead off HR....maybe
    Reply
    Rollins - lead off HR....maybe
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 4:28 PM ET #168

    -$100 the easy way
    Reply
    -$100 the easy way
     
    inputfour
    inputfour
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 23
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 4:42 PM ET #169

    i took them on the over 7. thoughts?
    Reply
    i took them on the over 7. thoughts?
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 4:48 PM ET #170

    Usually Phillies games get a run in the 1st when they go Over. It may be a snoozer...
    Reply
    Usually Phillies games get a run in the 1st when they go Over. It may be a snoozer...
     
    inputfour
    inputfour
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 23
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 4:58 PM ET #171

    dun dun dun, looking like it now =[
    Reply
    dun dun dun, looking like it now =[
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 7:05 PM ET #172

    I was gonna add the Rox for the sweep, but the public has eaten the value out of the line @ 100
    Reply
    I was gonna add the Rox for the sweep, but the public has eaten the value out of the line @ 100
     
    ChipsNVouchers
    ChipsNVouchers
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 827
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 10:56 PM ET #173

    Rays lack of a clutch hit cashes the Under! Nice job Semper.
    Reply
    Rays lack of a clutch hit cashes the Under! Nice job Semper.
     
    bikemcr
    bikemcr
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 861
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2012 - 5:50 AM ET #174

    Semperfi is on a roll !
    Reply
    Semperfi is on a roll !
     
     
    fernandes119
    fernandes119
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 204
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2012 - 7:51 AM ET #175

    Great call semper thanks for all your help
    Reply
    Great call semper thanks for all your help
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,517
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
    • Monday 10/05/2026 637
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,385
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,547
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.