• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    CHASE THE DOG/TOTAL VOL 44 (series start 9/10-9/11/12)

    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
    campjenkins
    Moth61
    McShady
    Angle4U999
    Bettingbrothers
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 16630
    Posts: 185
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    campjenkins
    campjenkins
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 375
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 9:43 AM ET #126

    Quote Originally Posted by shawty321:

    I thought semper was only playing game 1 of the rays series!? Great work guys!

    Hey Shawty...the Rays/Orioles went OVER in Game 1.  Based on Semper's posts on another board, he is definitely on the Rays/Orioles UNDER tonight (in Game 2 of Series).

    Hope this helps to clarify.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by shawty321:

    I thought semper was only playing game 1 of the rays series!? Great work guys!

    Hey Shawty...the Rays/Orioles went OVER in Game 1.  Based on Semper's posts on another board, he is definitely on the Rays/Orioles UNDER tonight (in Game 2 of Series).

    Hope this helps to clarify.  
     
    Moth61
    Moth61
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 813
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 10:51 AM ET #127

    Not much for me today. Texas, Nats, Reds, Padres have all their -1.5 chase.

    St. L must be thinking ahead of their series with the Dodgers. Do they get swept by Padres? 3:00 day game. Which is weird bec. Padres have day off tomorrow and SD to LA is about a 2 hour bus trip.

    Reply

    Not much for me today. Texas, Nats, Reds, Padres have all their -1.5 chase.

    St. L must be thinking ahead of their series with the Dodgers. Do they get swept by Padres? 3:00 day game. Which is weird bec. Padres have day off tomorrow and SD to LA is about a 2 hour bus trip.

     
    Moth61
    Moth61
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 813
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 11:00 AM ET #128

    Do the Angels get swept? Complete reversal of how the series went in Oakland.
    Reply
    Do the Angels get swept? Complete reversal of how the series went in Oakland.
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 11:07 AM ET #129

    Angels series is 4 games. But I am lookin at the A's, Padres & Phils to maybe land a win today. 
    Reply
    Angels series is 4 games. But I am lookin at the A's, Padres & Phils to maybe land a win today. 
     
    Angle4U999
    Angle4U999
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 3075
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 11:15 AM ET #130

    Missed Semper's plays but I already had KC. Nice hits Semper with KC and Baltimore! The way I understand it he will play on Tampa if they become a dog in future game of series. I am not sure if he is chasing the under on Tampa but he is definitely on it tonight.

    Total of the day lost, now 23-19-1 on a 5-15-1 run. I faded last night and hit the over 9.5 on Texas (just barely).

    Today's total has not been posted as of yet. (Darn it!)

    I managed to hit with SF jump-in yesterday but am a little concerned now about Atlanta but they are a nice dog today. Someone said Lohse has been good for STL but I knew I should have stayed away from going against the red-hot Padres. I will stay with ATLl and STL since both are small plays.

    McShady, do u think the Mets can avoid sweep at home and get the win on the revenge scenario or have they packed it in for the season? This is another one I am looking at.
    Reply
    Missed Semper's plays but I already had KC. Nice hits Semper with KC and Baltimore! The way I understand it he will play on Tampa if they become a dog in future game of series. I am not sure if he is chasing the under on Tampa but he is definitely on it tonight.

    Total of the day lost, now 23-19-1 on a 5-15-1 run. I faded last night and hit the over 9.5 on Texas (just barely).

    Today's total has not been posted as of yet. (Darn it!)

    I managed to hit with SF jump-in yesterday but am a little concerned now about Atlanta but they are a nice dog today. Someone said Lohse has been good for STL but I knew I should have stayed away from going against the red-hot Padres. I will stay with ATLl and STL since both are small plays.

    McShady, do u think the Mets can avoid sweep at home and get the win on the revenge scenario or have they packed it in for the season? This is another one I am looking at.
     
    Angle4U999
    Angle4U999
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 3075
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 11:27 AM ET #131

    The 60% angle since 2000 season for Thurs nite NFL will be on the over 51 on GB/Chi. This play says to bet over when good teams (won 10 or more last season) play division match-ups in September. This went 1-0 in week 1 winning with Balt OVER on Monday. Note only one team has to be a good team, as Cincy did not win 10 or more last year.

    I am posting this now, as new thread with start on Thursday and you can watch for line movement.
    Reply
    The 60% angle since 2000 season for Thurs nite NFL will be on the over 51 on GB/Chi. This play says to bet over when good teams (won 10 or more last season) play division match-ups in September. This went 1-0 in week 1 winning with Balt OVER on Monday. Note only one team has to be a good team, as Cincy did not win 10 or more last year.

    I am posting this now, as new thread with start on Thursday and you can watch for line movement.
     
    Moth61
    Moth61
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 813
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 11:43 AM ET #132

    Angels series is 4 games. But I am lookin at the A's, Padres & Phils to maybe land a win today. 

    Thanks McShady. A little RR action?

    Reply

    Angels series is 4 games. But I am lookin at the A's, Padres & Phils to maybe land a win today. 

    Thanks McShady. A little RR action?

     
    Angle4U999
    Angle4U999
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 3075
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 11:47 AM ET #133

    Here's one that sounds good, and it's an under play.

    The under is 4-1 in San Diego's last 5 against a right-handed starter, and 6-2 in their last 8 games against a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15. Also, the under has cashed in 5 times in Richard's last 7 starts overall, and 13 times in Lohse's last 17.
    Reply
    Here's one that sounds good, and it's an under play.

    The under is 4-1 in San Diego's last 5 against a right-handed starter, and 6-2 in their last 8 games against a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15. Also, the under has cashed in 5 times in Richard's last 7 starts overall, and 13 times in Lohse's last 17.
     
    Moth61
    Moth61
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 813
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 11:48 AM ET #134

    Anyone like Dodgers/Dbacks under 9, Dogs aren't hitting that well. Or should I say scoring that well...
    Reply
    Anyone like Dodgers/Dbacks under 9, Dogs aren't hitting that well. Or should I say scoring that well...
     
    Bettingbrothers
    Bettingbrothers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 117
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 11:53 AM ET #135

    Angle - My numbers support the TNF over. Go get it!
    Reply
    Angle - My numbers support the TNF over. Go get it!
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 11:54 AM ET #136

    Rule #2 of Chasin'....dont bet against a streak.

     Padres w/ 6 straight home OVERS
    Reply
    Rule #2 of Chasin'....dont bet against a streak.

     Padres w/ 6 straight home OVERS
     
    Riceboi
    Riceboi
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 5372
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 12:07 PM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by McShady:

    Rule #2 of Chasin'....dont bet against a streak.

     Padres w/ 6 straight home OVERS


    how many before something is considered a "streak"? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by McShady:

    Rule #2 of Chasin'....dont bet against a streak.

     Padres w/ 6 straight home OVERS


    how many before something is considered a "streak"? 
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 12:11 PM ET #138

    I use 5 causes it crosses into 2 series
    Reply
    I use 5 causes it crosses into 2 series
     
    Riceboi
    Riceboi
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 5372
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 12:20 PM ET #139

    I might get owned but I'm gonna chase the Rays to beat the O's one time.
    Reply
    I might get owned but I'm gonna chase the Rays to beat the O's one time.
     
    RLeith35
    RLeith35
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 59236
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 12:27 PM ET #140

    Angle, More info NFL Thursday gms,  Home teams on Thursday after both played on Sunday are 55-40-2 ATS Since 1989, When the HT is  Favored, the favorite is 37-18-2 ATS 67% . The Under is 56-41 & in gms where the Home team is favored , the Under improves to 38-19 ( 67% )
    Reply
    Angle, More info NFL Thursday gms,  Home teams on Thursday after both played on Sunday are 55-40-2 ATS Since 1989, When the HT is  Favored, the favorite is 37-18-2 ATS 67% . The Under is 56-41 & in gms where the Home team is favored , the Under improves to 38-19 ( 67% )
     
    Angle4U999
    Angle4U999
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 3075
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 12:37 PM ET #141

    None of the current Royals roster ever played with Mike Sweeny.

    Just think, there must have been many Royals that played with Mike Sweeny during his long career.

    I've always wondered if Mike's wife knew about it...LOL

    (Would you have gotten the joke if I hadn't mentioned his wife? Come on, be honest.) On a local Dallas station they used to ask KC players during interviews what it was like playing with Mike Sweeny. I know it's a corny joke, but it's pretty funny listening to it when the player has no clue that it's a joke and you already know it.

    Reply
    None of the current Royals roster ever played with Mike Sweeny.

    Just think, there must have been many Royals that played with Mike Sweeny during his long career.

    I've always wondered if Mike's wife knew about it...LOL

    (Would you have gotten the joke if I hadn't mentioned his wife? Come on, be honest.) On a local Dallas station they used to ask KC players during interviews what it was like playing with Mike Sweeny. I know it's a corny joke, but it's pretty funny listening to it when the player has no clue that it's a joke and you already know it.

     
    Moth61
    Moth61
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 813
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 12:48 PM ET #142

    LOL

     

    Reply

    LOL

     

     
    Moth61
    Moth61
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 813
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 12:54 PM ET #143

    My RR for today, very small.
     
    09/12/12
    Dodgers (LA)
    Under 9
    21:40 ET
    Diamondbacks (Arizona)
    (-115)
    09/12/12
    Marlins (Miami)
    Over 7
    16:05 ET
    Phillies (Philadelphia)
    (-125)
    09/12/12
    Rays (TampaBay)
    -120
     
    BOL and THANKS to ALL.
    Reply
    My RR for today, very small.
     
    09/12/12
    Dodgers (LA)
    Under 9
    21:40 ET
    Diamondbacks (Arizona)
    (-115)
    09/12/12
    Marlins (Miami)
    Over 7
    16:05 ET
    Phillies (Philadelphia)
    (-125)
    09/12/12
    Rays (TampaBay)
    -120
     
    BOL and THANKS to ALL.
     
    Angle4U999
    Angle4U999
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 3075
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 12:55 PM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by RLeith35:

    Angle, More info NFL Thursday gms,  Home teams on Thursday after both played on Sunday are 55-40-2 ATS Since 1989, When the HT is  Favored, the favorite is 37-18-2 ATS 67% . The Under is 56-41 & in gms where the Home team is favored , the Under improves to 38-19 ( 67% )


    RLeith, great info! I already knew about the unders hitting pretty well on Thurs nite because the public would pound the over like they usually do on Mon nite. I was just posting some info on angles that I found with certain situations for September only. It won't be a large play for me. I am a Packer fan so your home team covering % is certainly tempting and makes sense because of travel, except the Bears aren't far away and there is the rivalry factor so the Bears will be amped up and the Packers should be ready to show something after that piss-poor performance Sunday.
     
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RLeith35:

    Angle, More info NFL Thursday gms,  Home teams on Thursday after both played on Sunday are 55-40-2 ATS Since 1989, When the HT is  Favored, the favorite is 37-18-2 ATS 67% . The Under is 56-41 & in gms where the Home team is favored , the Under improves to 38-19 ( 67% )


    RLeith, great info! I already knew about the unders hitting pretty well on Thurs nite because the public would pound the over like they usually do on Mon nite. I was just posting some info on angles that I found with certain situations for September only. It won't be a large play for me. I am a Packer fan so your home team covering % is certainly tempting and makes sense because of travel, except the Bears aren't far away and there is the rivalry factor so the Bears will be amped up and the Packers should be ready to show something after that piss-poor performance Sunday.
     
     
    Moth61
    Moth61
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 813
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:01 PM ET #145

    just for fun:

    Team to score first: D-Backs, Mariners

    NO score in first inning: Angels/A's, Dodgers/ D-Backs

    Reply

    just for fun:

    Team to score first: D-Backs, Mariners

    NO score in first inning: Angels/A's, Dodgers/ D-Backs

     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:03 PM ET #146

    Haha Piss poor? I thought u watched the game. That was the best the Pack could have played against one of the best orchestrated teams in the NFL. Rodgers was on as usual. You def sound like a blinded homer. 
    Reply
    Haha Piss poor? I thought u watched the game. That was the best the Pack could have played against one of the best orchestrated teams in the NFL. Rodgers was on as usual. You def sound like a blinded homer. 
     
    Angle4U999
    Angle4U999
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 3075
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:03 PM ET #147

    Any submits for you today McShady?
    Reply
    Any submits for you today McShady?
     
    McShady
    McShady
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:06 PM ET #148

    Quote Originally Posted by Angle4U999:

    Any submits for you today McShady?

    Nothing solid enough to post
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Angle4U999:

    Any submits for you today McShady?

    Nothing solid enough to post
     
    Riceboi
    Riceboi
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 5372
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:15 PM ET #149

    Shady teach me how to be like you. You're like a master.
    Reply
    Shady teach me how to be like you. You're like a master.
     
     
    Angle4U999
    Angle4U999
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 3075
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2012 - 1:19 PM ET #150

    Quote Originally Posted by McShady:

    Haha Piss poor? I thought u watched the game. That was the best the Pack could have played against one of the best orchestrated teams in the NFL. Rodgers was on as usual. You def sound like a blinded homer. 


    Maybe disappointing performance would be a better choice of words. You are right about Rodgers. I just thought they were supposed to be upgrading their running game and it's actually worse. I don't think all of their other running backs were hurt but I saw way too much of Benson. I don't know if Starks played or is still on the team.

    I thought play calling was less than desirable. Especially on a 3rd and 1 you really need to convert and they throw the bomb into double coverage instead of going for a first down. I did try to watch the game but honestly I fell asleep off and on the entire second half.

    I knew they were in trouble when the 63 yard field goal ended the first half. Reminded me of the Giants intercepting and scoring right before halftime in their playoff loss last year. No momentum going into the second half. I still don't trust their defense.

    I do agree that SF has got a good team, especially with Gore running and their defense is stout.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by McShady:

    Haha Piss poor? I thought u watched the game. That was the best the Pack could have played against one of the best orchestrated teams in the NFL. Rodgers was on as usual. You def sound like a blinded homer. 


    Maybe disappointing performance would be a better choice of words. You are right about Rodgers. I just thought they were supposed to be upgrading their running game and it's actually worse. I don't think all of their other running backs were hurt but I saw way too much of Benson. I don't know if Starks played or is still on the team.

    I thought play calling was less than desirable. Especially on a 3rd and 1 you really need to convert and they throw the bomb into double coverage instead of going for a first down. I did try to watch the game but honestly I fell asleep off and on the entire second half.

    I knew they were in trouble when the 63 yard field goal ended the first half. Reminded me of the Giants intercepting and scoring right before halftime in their playoff loss last year. No momentum going into the second half. I still don't trust their defense.

    I do agree that SF has got a good team, especially with Gore running and their defense is stout.


    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,517
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
    • Monday 10/05/2026 637
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,385
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,547
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.