CHASE THE DOG/TOTAL VOL 44 (series start 9/10-9/11/12)
I like Balt + today, & maybe Texas on the RL , any thoughts on these 2 games?
It's been profitable in September per McShady to play the +1.5 run line against the -200 or more favorites for several years now. He can correct me if I have this wrong.
McShady, anything you like whether chase or not please post. If you or Semper have any new chases of course we anxiously await!
Great job yesterday Shady on Whi Sox and Semper with Mia under and SD! I missed Semper's plays but I already had SD thanks to Moth!
Total of the day pushed yesterday, now 23-20-1 on a 5-14-1 run as posted here. Today's total is Cle/Tex under 10 but I see 9.5 so officially under 905. Play, fade or simply ignore!
Semper, please let us know if you will be chasing Tampa Rays.
I like Balt + today, & maybe Texas on the RL , any thoughts on these 2 games?
It's been profitable in September per McShady to play the +1.5 run line against the -200 or more favorites for several years now. He can correct me if I have this wrong.
McShady, anything you like whether chase or not please post. If you or Semper have any new chases of course we anxiously await!
Great job yesterday Shady on Whi Sox and Semper with Mia under and SD! I missed Semper's plays but I already had SD thanks to Moth!
Total of the day pushed yesterday, now 23-20-1 on a 5-14-1 run as posted here. Today's total is Cle/Tex under 10 but I see 9.5 so officially under 905. Play, fade or simply ignore!
Semper, please let us know if you will be chasing Tampa Rays.
Anyone like any of the good teams on a jump-in today? We have Atlanta, SF and STL all losers in game 1. Who if any has the best chance to avoid the sweep. I'm thinking Atlanta and SF right now since SD is on fire. Giants have Bumgarner today and Atlanta has Hudson.
Any input appreciated! I like to find a favorite to chase once in awhile, but preferably at home on last game of series.
Anyone like any of the good teams on a jump-in today? We have Atlanta, SF and STL all losers in game 1. Who if any has the best chance to avoid the sweep. I'm thinking Atlanta and SF right now since SD is on fire. Giants have Bumgarner today and Atlanta has Hudson.
Any input appreciated! I like to find a favorite to chase once in awhile, but preferably at home on last game of series.
Hey Angle, My RR for today, very small, Padres over 7, Angels under 8.5, and Reds - 1.5.
I'm leaning towards D-backs, Dodgers only way in is thru wildcard, and that is fading too. I think they are just a .500 team post all-star break. It's a 2 game series, so I see a split.
Thanks for hosting this thread! BOL ![]()
Hey Angle, My RR for today, very small, Padres over 7, Angels under 8.5, and Reds - 1.5.
I'm leaning towards D-backs, Dodgers only way in is thru wildcard, and that is fading too. I think they are just a .500 team post all-star break. It's a 2 game series, so I see a split.
Thanks for hosting this thread! BOL ![]()
D-backs locked in +123. Home dog.
GL on 3 teamer.
McShady is right about the Braves on Mondays, and it took Milw. late innings, but it was fun to cash in.
D-backs locked in +123. Home dog.
GL on 3 teamer.
McShady is right about the Braves on Mondays, and it took Milw. late innings, but it was fun to cash in.
Angle, I have a strong lean on Mill today, I have played Balt +120 & N.Y. UN 8.5
Thanks RLeith, I just wanted to let you know that the +1.5 run line plays against the -200 or more faves are not undefeated.
Here is some info on Texas for tonight, I can see why you like this play.
Texas is 11-2 off a shutout loss with and all 11 by 2 or more. In the first game of a series off a loss, Texas is 24-4 with 23 wins by 2 or more.
Angle, I have a strong lean on Mill today, I have played Balt +120 & N.Y. UN 8.5
Thanks RLeith, I just wanted to let you know that the +1.5 run line plays against the -200 or more faves are not undefeated.
Here is some info on Texas for tonight, I can see why you like this play.
Texas is 11-2 off a shutout loss with and all 11 by 2 or more. In the first game of a series off a loss, Texas is 24-4 with 23 wins by 2 or more.
Thanx shady for putting trends back up. luv it!!!!!
Thanx shady for putting trends back up. luv it!!!!!
Jump-in chases SF 2 units, Atlanta 1 unit and STL 1 unit.
GL to everyone.
Shady, wish I would have been on your 15 yesterday, 13-2 not too shabby!
Time for Angle out.
Jump-in chases SF 2 units, Atlanta 1 unit and STL 1 unit.
GL to everyone.
Shady, wish I would have been on your 15 yesterday, 13-2 not too shabby!
Time for Angle out.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,540
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
- Monday 10/05/2026 656
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,713
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,387
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,438
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,553
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,899
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,322
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
