Okay boys undefeated chase winners from Semper and McShady! Let's keep flying high and gaining momentum!!! This train is rolling!!!
Thread dedicated as always to Semper and McShady who do all the hard work and spend so much of their precious time and then share with all of us. Cheers!
If possible, please update plays before noon central before yours truly has to head out for work!
Link to McShady's spreadsheet, just cut and paste...
Okay boys undefeated chase winners from Semper and McShady! Let's keep flying high and gaining momentum!!! This train is rolling!!!
Thread dedicated as always to Semper and McShady who do all the hard work and spend so much of their precious time and then share with all of us. Cheers!
If possible, please update plays before noon central before yours truly has to head out for work!
Link to McShady's spreadsheet, just cut and paste...
good morning boys....really pressed for time today ...I dont think I will have anything before 4pm waiting for series odds but I have meetings all day.....will post as soon as possible...maybe if I get a break for lunch...
good morning boys....really pressed for time today ...I dont think I will have anything before 4pm waiting for series odds but I have meetings all day.....will post as soon as possible...maybe if I get a break for lunch...
Thanks for checking in Semper. I know you will post when you have time. Thanks.
Moth and Camp, thanks for the update. I checked and McShady's sheet does have the Whi Sox ML full game.
Total of the day (I'm dropping all the old records and just say what has been posted here) is 23-20, 5-14 as posted here. Today's total is Cle/Minn under 9. Most of the totals over the last week or so have been football games and they have not done well.
Thanks for checking in Semper. I know you will post when you have time. Thanks.
Moth and Camp, thanks for the update. I checked and McShady's sheet does have the Whi Sox ML full game.
Total of the day (I'm dropping all the old records and just say what has been posted here) is 23-20, 5-14 as posted here. Today's total is Cle/Minn under 9. Most of the totals over the last week or so have been football games and they have not done well.
I also heard on the Padre game that the Pirates (like the Dodgers) have really cooled off since the all star break...Both seem to be losing 2 out of every 3 game series...
I'll put a small unit on Brewers...
I also heard on the Padre game that the Pirates (like the Dodgers) have really cooled off since the all star break...Both seem to be losing 2 out of every 3 game series...