CHASE THE DOG/TOTAL VOL 44 (series start 9/10-9/11/12)
MLB.com is a very good source for split data, like, avg vs right hander/let handers, etc.. some really good stuff.....I spend a lot of time on that website trying to win the 5.6 million beat the streak prize.
MLB.com is a very good source for split data, like, avg vs right hander/let handers, etc.. some really good stuff.....I spend a lot of time on that website trying to win the 5.6 million beat the streak prize.
THIS JUST IN......WE ARE GOOD!
THIS JUST IN......WE ARE GOOD!
I'll put a small unit on Brewers...
I also heard on the Padre game that the Pirates (like the Dodgers) have really cooled off since the all star break...Both seem to be losing 2 out of every 3 game series...
I'll put a small unit on Brewers...
I also heard on the Padre game that the Pirates (like the Dodgers) have really cooled off since the all star break...Both seem to be losing 2 out of every 3 game series...
I've got a full rebound card...I like the Brewers and the Padres today, among others.
I've got a full rebound card...I like the Brewers and the Padres today, among others.
for my underdog chase I'll be chasing Padres.
And my crazy chase of the week, well i'll actually be chasing the Astros at home vs the sorry cubs. (pray for me, this could go really wrong lol)
for my underdog chase I'll be chasing Padres.
And my crazy chase of the week, well i'll actually be chasing the Astros at home vs the sorry cubs. (pray for me, this could go really wrong lol)
This thread is not about chasing anymore, this has become the winners of 1st game of series
This thread is not about chasing anymore, this has become the winners of 1st game of series
Are the Tribe and Fish ready to contribute to the September RL fund?
Are the Tribe and Fish ready to contribute to the September RL fund?
HUGE thanks Semper and McShady. When Semper added Padres, I doubled the bet. I also had them to score a run in the first, with 11 runs, they did NOT.
Thanks Angle for Baltimore over. I also had the Chargers, there isn't the usual hype this year about winning everything. They are taking one gme at a time...(I hate that cliche)
I'm chasing Reds -1.5, small...
Thanks Camp for posting.
Watched a bit of the Angel game, wasn't like the series in Oakland. In Oakland, they dominated from the beginning.
Again, thanks to all and BOL ![]()
HUGE thanks Semper and McShady. When Semper added Padres, I doubled the bet. I also had them to score a run in the first, with 11 runs, they did NOT.
Thanks Angle for Baltimore over. I also had the Chargers, there isn't the usual hype this year about winning everything. They are taking one gme at a time...(I hate that cliche)
I'm chasing Reds -1.5, small...
Thanks Camp for posting.
Watched a bit of the Angel game, wasn't like the series in Oakland. In Oakland, they dominated from the beginning.
Again, thanks to all and BOL ![]()
I like to get in early on the opening lines so here the key results of my numbers for NFL week 2:
Leaning Chicago +6 and the Over 49.5
Buffalo +3
Baltimore @ Philadelphia Over 44
Houston @ Jacksonville Over 41
Seattle +3
NY Jets +6
San Diego -6
Again, these numbers are experimental but so far so good.
Thanks again everyone for the info and work put in on MLB.
I like to get in early on the opening lines so here the key results of my numbers for NFL week 2:
Leaning Chicago +6 and the Over 49.5
Buffalo +3
Baltimore @ Philadelphia Over 44
Houston @ Jacksonville Over 41
Seattle +3
NY Jets +6
San Diego -6
Again, these numbers are experimental but so far so good.
Thanks again everyone for the info and work put in on MLB.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,517
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
- Monday 10/05/2026 639
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,385
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,387
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,547
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
