BLUEJAYS/RAYS IN GAME
I just got to say... WTF Mr. Bator! You were dogging TOR all night last night and again today. Are you trying to give misinformation out? BOL with your plays!
Sorry about that! I typed Toronto instead of Tampa Bay, but the prices reflected Rays bets, not Jays bets. It's too early in the morning to feel this queasy. This is worse than an NFL Sunday.
I just got to say... WTF Mr. Bator! You were dogging TOR all night last night and again today. Are you trying to give misinformation out? BOL with your plays!
Sorry about that! I typed Toronto instead of Tampa Bay, but the prices reflected Rays bets, not Jays bets. It's too early in the morning to feel this queasy. This is worse than an NFL Sunday.
Ohh... didn't know. I have not seen much of TB games this year. Pena just isn't fleet of foot so it kinda surprised me. Good play by him then!
Ohh... didn't know. I have not seen much of TB games this year. Pena just isn't fleet of foot so it kinda surprised me. Good play by him then!
Sorry about that! I typed Toronto instead of Tampa Bay, but the prices reflected Rays bets, not Jays bets. It's too early in the morning to feel this queasy. This is worse than an NFL Sunday.
Ohh... now I see! This makes sense then. I just know a lot of guys follow your every word so I was a little annoyed if you jumped ship and claimed it was a play you really love. But it is not the case and I was jumping the gun. Sorry for the confusion and BOL on your play!
Sorry about that! I typed Toronto instead of Tampa Bay, but the prices reflected Rays bets, not Jays bets. It's too early in the morning to feel this queasy. This is worse than an NFL Sunday.
Ohh... now I see! This makes sense then. I just know a lot of guys follow your every word so I was a little annoyed if you jumped ship and claimed it was a play you really love. But it is not the case and I was jumping the gun. Sorry for the confusion and BOL on your play!
Ohh... now I see! This makes sense then. I just know a lot of guys follow your every word so I was a little annoyed if you jumped ship and claimed it was a play you really love. But it is not the case and I was jumping the gun. Sorry for the confusion and BOL on your play!
That reputation is overrated. Even my dog doesn't listen to me anymore. Just kidding, I don't have a dog. Well, I did, but he left me for a better capper. Okay, kidding again. He actually left me for a worse capper. Okay, okay, still kidding.......
Ohh... now I see! This makes sense then. I just know a lot of guys follow your every word so I was a little annoyed if you jumped ship and claimed it was a play you really love. But it is not the case and I was jumping the gun. Sorry for the confusion and BOL on your play!
That reputation is overrated. Even my dog doesn't listen to me anymore. Just kidding, I don't have a dog. Well, I did, but he left me for a better capper. Okay, kidding again. He actually left me for a worse capper. Okay, okay, still kidding.......
That reputation is overrated. Even my dog doesn't listen to me anymore. Just kidding, I don't have a dog. Well, I did, but he left me for a better capper. Okay, kidding again. He actually left me for a worse capper. Okay, okay, still kidding.......
LOL... very good stuff!
That reputation is overrated. Even my dog doesn't listen to me anymore. Just kidding, I don't have a dog. Well, I did, but he left me for a better capper. Okay, kidding again. He actually left me for a worse capper. Okay, okay, still kidding.......
LOL... very good stuff!
Doc needs to keep the ball down and stop trying to be so fine with his pitches and he will be okay. He got through the 2nd inning with only a single. His pitch count is getting higher than I would like but with the all-star break approaching I could see him going 120 pitches today if the Jays are still in the game. BOL!
Doc needs to keep the ball down and stop trying to be so fine with his pitches and he will be okay. He got through the 2nd inning with only a single. His pitch count is getting higher than I would like but with the all-star break approaching I could see him going 120 pitches today if the Jays are still in the game. BOL!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,355
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,166
- PART DEUX 249
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,235
- Week 5 Money 6,905
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,125
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,419
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
