HUUUUUUUUGE freakin' play! I love this play to death, but I have even more on this than anticipated because my entire offer at Matchbook was accepted at around 9:04 PT.
Thanks for the large ask size Bate..
Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:
Toronto +118 1st 5 innings for 5.5 units
Toronto +112 for 21.8 units
Toronto -1.5 +226 for 5.8 units
HUUUUUUUUGE freakin' play! I love this play to death, but I have even more on this than anticipated because my entire offer at Matchbook was accepted at around 9:04 PT.
Keep in mind that Doc gets stronger as the game goes on. Teams seem to get to him early. So even though I would like a zero on the board I kinda half expected a run here or next inning. Once he finds his groove (hopefully he will find it) he will basically become unhittable! Lets go DOC and Price... shut em down!!!
Keep in mind that Doc gets stronger as the game goes on. Teams seem to get to him early. So even though I would like a zero on the board I kinda half expected a run here or next inning. Once he finds his groove (hopefully he will find it) he will basically become unhittable! Lets go DOC and Price... shut em down!!!
jesron, the bunt is becoming part of Pena's "arsenal" because of that damn shift they usually play on him. He's done it a couple of times this year. Wish Crawford could learn to bunt like that...
"I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
jesron, the bunt is becoming part of Pena's "arsenal" because of that damn shift they usually play on him. He's done it a couple of times this year. Wish Crawford could learn to bunt like that...
HUUUUUUUUGE freakin' play! I love this play to death, but I have even more on this than anticipated because my entire offer at Matchbook was accepted at around 9:04 PT.
Oh shit! I meant Tampa Bay! DUH!! Sorry about the confusion!!!!
Tampa Bay +118 1st 5 innings for 5.5 units
Tampa Bay +112 for 21.8 units
Tampa Bay -1.5 +226 for 5.8 units
Not the first time I've made that mistake. My head was in a swirl once I realize how much I had at risk. This might be my biggest baseball bet of all-time.
Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:
Toronto +118 1st 5 innings for 5.5 units
Toronto +112 for 21.8 units
Toronto -1.5 +226 for 5.8 units
HUUUUUUUUGE freakin' play! I love this play to death, but I have even more on this than anticipated because my entire offer at Matchbook was accepted at around 9:04 PT.
Oh shit! I meant Tampa Bay! DUH!! Sorry about the confusion!!!!
Tampa Bay +118 1st 5 innings for 5.5 units
Tampa Bay +112 for 21.8 units
Tampa Bay -1.5 +226 for 5.8 units
Not the first time I've made that mistake. My head was in a swirl once I realize how much I had at risk. This might be my biggest baseball bet of all-time.
Then you would have LOVED the way LAD played yesterday and the TX/LAA game in the second half of the game. Dude I have come to realize that this is a part of baseball. BOL!
Quote Originally Posted by STEELDRC:
I HATE WHEN PLAYERS ARE LEFT ON BASE!
Then you would have LOVED the way LAD played yesterday and the TX/LAA game in the second half of the game. Dude I have come to realize that this is a part of baseball. BOL!