Posted:
#101
BLUEJAYS/RAYS IN GAME
Posted:
#111
Quote Originally Posted by Johnnypicks:
I still think this game goes over....once the 5th is done
I am okay with that Johnny... I am on the under 4.5 for the first 5 for 4 units. Lets keep zeros coming for now. BOL!
Quote Originally Posted by Johnnypicks:
I still think this game goes over....once the 5th is done
I am okay with that Johnny... I am on the under 4.5 for the first 5 for 4 units. Lets keep zeros coming for now. BOL!
Posted:
#114
Longoria's AB
Strike swinging (92/fastball), Strike swinging (85/slider), Ball (87/fastball), Foul (93/fastball), Ball (94/fastball), Foul (87/fastball), Foul (94/fastball).
Stay safe and play smart
Longoria's AB
Strike swinging (92/fastball), Strike swinging (85/slider), Ball (87/fastball), Foul (93/fastball), Ball (94/fastball), Foul (87/fastball), Foul (94/fastball).
Posted:
#116
Tampa's got an excellent bullpen, not sure what you guys are thinking... the Jays however do have a great PH on the bench if necessary, SCOTT ROLEN! Maybe that's what you 're thinking...
"I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
Tampa's got an excellent bullpen, not sure what you guys are thinking... the Jays however do have a great PH on the bench if necessary, SCOTT ROLEN! Maybe that's what you 're thinking...
Posted:
#118
Longoria flied out to center.
Pena struck out looking
dam...I just got called to another meeting...
Maybe when i come back I''ll see a blow out in the 7th?
carry on fella's
Stay safe and play smart
Longoria flied out to center.
Pena struck out looking
dam...I just got called to another meeting...
Maybe when i come back I''ll see a blow out in the 7th?
carry on fella's
Posted:
#121
Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:
Oh shit! I meant Tampa Bay! DUH!! Sorry about the confusion!!!
Tampa Bay +118 1st 5 innings for 5.5 units
Tampa Bay +112 for 21.8 units
Tampa Bay -1.5 +226 for 5.8 units
Not the first time I've made that mistake. My head was in a swirl once I realize how much I had at risk. This might be my biggest baseball bet of all-time.
MrBator, one of the most highly watched, highly competent posters on Covers, makes a complete team typo on his most strongly waged baseball game of his career?? hmmm
Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:
Oh shit! I meant Tampa Bay! DUH!! Sorry about the confusion!!!
Tampa Bay +118 1st 5 innings for 5.5 units
Tampa Bay +112 for 21.8 units
Tampa Bay -1.5 +226 for 5.8 units
Not the first time I've made that mistake. My head was in a swirl once I realize how much I had at risk. This might be my biggest baseball bet of all-time.
MrBator, one of the most highly watched, highly competent posters on Covers, makes a complete team typo on his most strongly waged baseball game of his career?? hmmm
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 905
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,307
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,097
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,122
- Week 5 Money 6,812
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,390
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,051
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
