I don't remember the specifics off-hand. I do know that, at the time of his signing, Zito became the highest paid pitcher in baseball history.
Which is so funny, it makes Giants fans everywhere want to slit their wrists.
Following his seventh season with the A's, Scott Boras negotiated a seven-year deal with the San Francisco Giants
worth $126 million, plus an option for an eighth season at $18 million.
Zito's contract on December 29, 2006, became the highest for any
pitcher in Major League history at the time, and is considered to be one of the worst signings in baseball history.
Quote Originally Posted by Unit_G:
I don't remember the specifics off-hand. I do know that, at the time of his signing, Zito became the highest paid pitcher in baseball history.
Which is so funny, it makes Giants fans everywhere want to slit their wrists.
Following his seventh season with the A's, Scott Boras negotiated a seven-year deal with the San Francisco Giants
worth $126 million, plus an option for an eighth season at $18 million.
Zito's contract on December 29, 2006, became the highest for any
pitcher in Major League history at the time, and is considered to be one of the worst signings in baseball history.
You know the saying that 'when you see a real nice set of boobs, your IQ automatically decreases by 20 points' (or somewhere thereabouts)?
Halladay does the same thing. You see his name on the game-card, and your Capper IQ automatically takes a vacation. This game was decided before it even began.
HALLADAY IS ONE GIANT BOOB(!)
You know the saying that 'when you see a real nice set of boobs, your IQ automatically decreases by 20 points' (or somewhere thereabouts)?
Halladay does the same thing. You see his name on the game-card, and your Capper IQ automatically takes a vacation. This game was decided before it even began.
The fucking Jays suck!! Everytime I put money on these losers they screw me over...How the hell do you have Halladay pitching vs. Price and you cant get anything going...UGH!!!!
The fucking Jays suck!! Everytime I put money on these losers they screw me over...How the hell do you have Halladay pitching vs. Price and you cant get anything going...UGH!!!!
The fucking Jays suck!! Everytime I put money on these losers they screw me over...How the hell do you have Halladay pitching vs. Price and you cant get anything going...UGH!!!!
Don't you know that Roy Halladay is the King of No Run Support? This is nothing new.
Quote Originally Posted by Perry2jm:
The fucking Jays suck!! Everytime I put money on these losers they screw me over...How the hell do you have Halladay pitching vs. Price and you cant get anything going...UGH!!!!
Don't you know that Roy Halladay is the King of No Run Support? This is nothing new.