CIN / STL OVER 8.5
BAL / TOR UNDER 8.5
PIT / ATL UNDER 8.5
WAS / ARI OVER 8.5
NYM / SDP UNDER 7.5
89-50-1
Let’s get this today; thanks BRome!!!
91-53-1
TB / MIA OVER 7.5
NYM / SDP OVER 7.5
Good luck!
Over Under Master.
@UglyKidJoe
Ya, but I am in a bit of a slump right now.
92-54-1
63.01%
7-9 my last 16 plays. I hit a bump, I got to turn it back around. I’ve also had some bad luck.
ARI / MIA UNDER 8.5
TEX / KC OVER 8.5
CHC / COL OVER 11.5
92-57-1
ARI / CIN UNDER 9.5
DET / CLE OVER 7.5
93-58-1
SEA / WAS OVER 9.5
LAD / CWS OVER 9.5
COL / SAC OVER 13.5
LETS GET IT!!!!!
96-58-1
Niceee 96 thanks for sharing!!!
Tex/Bos?
@Jhizzle13
I don't have a good reading on the game. If I had to pick, Eovoldi has been solid this year, so Texas.
MIA / PHI UNDER 8.5
MIN / TEX OVER 7.5