Amazing record
2026 BigRomes916 MLB Plays
SEA / PIT OVER 8.5 NYY / DET UNDER 8.5 ARI / STL OVER 8.5 CLE / CWS UNDER 7.5 TEX / MIA OVER 7.5
Don't have time to make it look pretty. Five games tonight, lets go!!!!
SEA / PIT OVER 8.5 NYY / DET UNDER 8.5 ARI / STL OVER 8.5 CLE / CWS UNDER 7.5 TEX / MIA OVER 7.5
Don't have time to make it look pretty. Five games tonight, lets go!!!!
SEA / PIT OVER 8.5
NYY / DET UNDER 8.5
CLE / CWS UNDER 7.5
TEX / MIA OVER 7.5
ARI / STL OVER 8.5
I will always take 3-2 60% any day! My sneaky good play was this ARI / STL OVER. CANNOT BELIEVE it is zero-zero. OMG! If I get it in extra innings, it will make up for yesterday's bull shit of CLE / CWS. Bazzana is going to be a stud!
SEA / PIT OVER 8.5
NYY / DET UNDER 8.5
CLE / CWS UNDER 7.5
TEX / MIA OVER 7.5
ARI / STL OVER 8.5
I will always take 3-2 60% any day! My sneaky good play was this ARI / STL OVER. CANNOT BELIEVE it is zero-zero. OMG! If I get it in extra innings, it will make up for yesterday's bull shit of CLE / CWS. Bazzana is going to be a stud!
HOU / DET UNDER 8.5
MIA / STL OVER 8.5
Leaning UNDER on SEA / CLE but I do not trust Gilbert. Effer has cost me so much money the last 4 years. Lost my trust. Lol
HOU / DET UNDER 8.5
MIA / STL OVER 8.5
Leaning UNDER on SEA / CLE but I do not trust Gilbert. Effer has cost me so much money the last 4 years. Lost my trust. Lol
Tailing again today. Excellent stuff brother. I usually buy a run with your picks regardless as it makes me feel a little more comfier lol. Keep up the great work!
Tailing again today. Excellent stuff brother. I usually buy a run with your picks regardless as it makes me feel a little more comfier lol. Keep up the great work!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,434
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,743
- PART DEUX 200
- Friday 10/09/2026 481
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,861
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 38,215
- FRYDAY 5,376
- Week 6 Money 12,106
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,209
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 5,050
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
