SEA / TB UNDER 8.5
CLE / MIA OVER 7.5
SAC / CWS UNDER 9.5
ARI / LAD UNDER 8.5
COL / SF OVER 7.5
It’s been a tough couple of weeks. Not being mean at all. You had a great start and I get things can’t keep going like that but the hard nose dive is tough to swallow.
It’s been a tough couple of weeks. Not being mean at all. You had a great start and I get things can’t keep going like that but the hard nose dive is tough to swallow.
I've been betting on the side. Haven't been posting. My current record is 120-99-1
Today I have:
STL / TOR UNDER 8.5 (Slighty risky, depends on Max)
CWS / TOR UNDER 7.5 (Depends on Kay. Hopefully he pitches like he did vs NYY.
I've been betting on the side. Haven't been posting. My current record is 120-99-1
Today I have:
STL / TOR UNDER 8.5 (Slighty risky, depends on Max)
CWS / TOR UNDER 7.5 (Depends on Kay. Hopefully he pitches like he did vs NYY.
