MIA / PBI UNDER 8.5
MIN / TEX OVER 7.5
97-59-1
Ill take 66%. My research should of put me at 4-1 but scared money is no money! Good luck the rest of the day. If you'd like to meet me, I'll be at the LAA/SAC game tonight.
Ill take 66%. My research should of put me at 4-1 but scared money is no money! Good luck the rest of the day. If you'd like to meet me, I'll be at the LAA/SAC game tonight.
Pacifico; great choice… Wish I could be there, but I can’t even stay up for it, have fun and enjoy it and best of luck!!! ![]()
Pacifico; great choice… Wish I could be there, but I can’t even stay up for it, have fun and enjoy it and best of luck!!! ![]()
Keeping it one play today. CLE / HOU UNDER 8.5
IF you absolutey need action. Take a look at SF run line and LAD run line. I'm not touching them though.
Keeping it one play today. CLE / HOU UNDER 8.5
IF you absolutey need action. Take a look at SF run line and LAD run line. I'm not touching them though.
