125-102-1
PHI / STL OVER 8.5
Surprisingly, I don't like ANYTHING today. Maybe WEATHERS / CEASE UNDER but that game from last week burned me with Rice error. So have fun today guys! I'll be watching!
Surprisingly, I don't like ANYTHING today. Maybe WEATHERS / CEASE UNDER but that game from last week burned me with Rice error. So have fun today guys! I'll be watching!
Honest to god truth, Vegas figured out my system
How can a solid 65% system all of a sudden go down the fking drian. Its because they checked this shit and they didn't like it. I might be done posting on here. Un effing believe how I lose games now.
Honest to god truth, Vegas figured out my system
How can a solid 65% system all of a sudden go down the fking drian. Its because they checked this shit and they didn't like it. I might be done posting on here. Un effing believe how I lose games now.
@BigRomes916
I tailed all year so don’t be pissed man. You made some money this year. The only thing I’d call out is other solid capers took the opposite of you. RLM to be specific…sooo this is an honest question…
if other capers are taking the opposite of your position, why? And this is not me being mean, I’d just like to get in the mind of how you think and then how RLM thinks right?
@BigRomes916
I tailed all year so don’t be pissed man. You made some money this year. The only thing I’d call out is other solid capers took the opposite of you. RLM to be specific…sooo this is an honest question…
if other capers are taking the opposite of your position, why? And this is not me being mean, I’d just like to get in the mind of how you think and then how RLM thinks right?
