72-45-1
2026 BigRomes916 MLB Plays
NYM / MIA UNDER 8.5
CWS / SF OVER 7.5
COL / ARI OVER 8.5
BOL ![]()
NYM / MIA UNDER 8.5
CWS / SF OVER 7.5
COL / ARI OVER 8.5
BOL ![]()
Small unit sizes on these plays today. As always, I am confident on all my picks but I can tell you I am for sure not going undefeated today like my last two days. Bet at your own risk!
ARI / SF OVER 7.5
CIN / NYM OVER 7.5
HOU / TEX OVER 7.5
Small unit sizes on these plays today. As always, I am confident on all my picks but I can tell you I am for sure not going undefeated today like my last two days. Bet at your own risk!
ARI / SF OVER 7.5
CIN / NYM OVER 7.5
HOU / TEX OVER 7.5
@BigRomes916
solid work as usual! out all day with the fam so i couldnt catch your plays. Good luck today and keep up the fire plays. I admire how you usually dont take more than 4-5 plays and dont force anything if its not there. happy memorial day
@BigRomes916
solid work as usual! out all day with the fam so i couldnt catch your plays. Good luck today and keep up the fire plays. I admire how you usually dont take more than 4-5 plays and dont force anything if its not there. happy memorial day
@bigromes916. I was wondering if you were from Sac. I am also from Sac and tailed your totals going back to the NFL last season. Keep killing it as I am tailing.
@bigromes916. I was wondering if you were from Sac. I am also from Sac and tailed your totals going back to the NFL last season. Keep killing it as I am tailing.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,434
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,744
- PART DEUX 200
- Friday 10/09/2026 481
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,861
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 38,231
- FRYDAY 5,378
- Week 6 Money 12,136
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,210
- NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 7,806
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
