• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence ***

    123 Next Last»
    TRAIN69
    bonfire69
    UGACLP1995
    sportschat
    WahooS
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8162
    Posts: 62
    123 Next Last»
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55744
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 12:40 AM ET #1

    Time marches on.....week 6 already. I get older and things speed up that I want to slow down and vice versa. We are all gonna break even in the end.....thats the only lock you'll ever see me post.

     

    Still going over the card, just getting the thread started. Still can't believe Vanderbilt threw a 60 yard td pass to ruin my perfect top 3angry

     

    Hope all is well with you fellas.an_cheers

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Time marches on.....week 6 already. I get older and things speed up that I want to slow down and vice versa. We are all gonna break even in the end.....thats the only lock you'll ever see me post.

     

    Still going over the card, just getting the thread started. Still can't believe Vanderbilt threw a 60 yard td pass to ruin my perfect top 3angry

     

    Hope all is well with you fellas.an_cheers

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11209
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 1:14 AM ET #2

    @TRAIN69

     

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     

     
    UGACLP1995
    UGACLP1995
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 4075
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 6:34 AM ET #3

    thumbs_up

    Like I Care What You Think
    Reply

    thumbs_up

     
    sportschat
    sportschat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16634
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 8:45 AM ET #4

    BOL this week Train an_cheers

    Reply

    BOL this week Train an_cheers

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25713
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 9:35 AM ET #5

    an_popcorn

     

    Show me something brother moneybag

     

    .
    Reply

    an_popcorn

     

    Show me something brother moneybag

     

     
    Capppro69
    Capppro69
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 2417
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 12:20 PM ET #6

    an_cheers

    "When you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life"
    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55744
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 1:54 PM ET #7

    These mid week games are gross.....but action is action.....

     

    Flor Int/Liberty/UTSA ML parlay +125

     

    I like UTSA they most, but I'm getting 3 favored homes teams just to win at a dog price. If NMSt, SH St or USF can rise up on the road with travel & minimal prep time so be it. I can live with that.

     

    an_lightening

    Reply

    These mid week games are gross.....but action is action.....

     

    Flor Int/Liberty/UTSA ML parlay +125

     

    I like UTSA they most, but I'm getting 3 favored homes teams just to win at a dog price. If NMSt, SH St or USF can rise up on the road with travel & minimal prep time so be it. I can live with that.

     

    an_lightening

     
    TBLbolts
    TBLbolts
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2018
    Posts: 522
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 1:59 PM ET #8

    @TRAIN69

     Throw in the mormons too!

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     Throw in the mormons too!

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55744
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 2:02 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by TBLbolts:

    @TRAIN69  Throw in the mormons too!
    Its possible.....but I would only do that with plans to come back Friday with Iowa St +10.5 or more and go for a middle.an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TBLbolts:

    @TRAIN69  Throw in the mormons too!
    Its possible.....but I would only do that with plans to come back Friday with Iowa St +10.5 or more and go for a middle.an_cheers

     
    Sporttiger
    Sporttiger
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 204
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 2:08 PM ET #10

    @TRAIN69

    Is Jacksonville State -2.5 worth a look tonight?

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

    Is Jacksonville State -2.5 worth a look tonight?

     
    icemantbi
    icemantbi
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 34406
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 2:13 PM ET #11

    Come on Train, be a bit more positive.. "we are all going to break even thats the only lock", we shall see every day I put that theory to the test.  Been up handsomely this year in all sports only regret is I didn't bet more haha would be up even more.

    That's a decent parlay too

     

    Reply

    Come on Train, be a bit more positive.. "we are all going to break even thats the only lock", we shall see every day I put that theory to the test.  Been up handsomely this year in all sports only regret is I didn't bet more haha would be up even more.

    That's a decent parlay too

     

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55744
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 2:30 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:

    Come on Train, be a bit more positive.. "we are all going to break even thats the only lock", we shall see every day I put that theory to the test.  Been up handsomely this year in all sports only regret is I didn't bet more haha would be up even more. That's a decent parlay too
    I meant the "big break even" in life.

     

    Ashes to ashes.peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:

    Come on Train, be a bit more positive.. "we are all going to break even thats the only lock", we shall see every day I put that theory to the test.  Been up handsomely this year in all sports only regret is I didn't bet more haha would be up even more. That's a decent parlay too
    I meant the "big break even" in life.

     

    Ashes to ashes.peace_5

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55744
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 2:32 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Sporttiger:

    @TRAIN69 Is Jacksonville State -2.5 worth a look tonight?
    Thats a tough game brother. Only lean I have for that one is U48.5peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Sporttiger:

    @TRAIN69 Is Jacksonville State -2.5 worth a look tonight?
    Thats a tough game brother. Only lean I have for that one is U48.5peace_5

     
    Twoinches
    Twoinches
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 646
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 4:51 PM ET #14

    an_bounce

    Reply

    an_bounce

     
    DakotaOutlaw
    DakotaOutlaw
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 527
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 5:28 PM ET #15

    clover

    Reply

    clover

     
    Leroy11
    Leroy11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 489
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2026 - 9:10 PM ET #16

     Good luck on what you decide on Train. Always  a must read . Entertaining and very informative. As you have probably put together, I am a husker homer, I am liking the under in the game against Indy. Windy, yards on the ground will be tough to come by. My worry is trying to make a long 3'rd down, pick 6 could happen. I would like to hear your thoughts if you have the time.    

    Reply

     Good luck on what you decide on Train. Always  a must read . Entertaining and very informative. As you have probably put together, I am a husker homer, I am liking the under in the game against Indy. Windy, yards on the ground will be tough to come by. My worry is trying to make a long 3'rd down, pick 6 could happen. I would like to hear your thoughts if you have the time.    

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16834
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2026 - 1:57 PM ET #17

    @TRAIN69

     Bama bulldogs what’s your take on that big games I’m like 80 percent wrong lol I like bulldogs but it being a night game these sat night games never go as planned for me usually the opposite 

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     Bama bulldogs what’s your take on that big games I’m like 80 percent wrong lol I like bulldogs but it being a night game these sat night games never go as planned for me usually the opposite 

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55744
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2026 - 6:05 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy11:

    Good luck on what you decide on Train. Always  a must read . Entertaining and very informative. As you have probably put together, I am a husker homer, I am liking the under in the game against Indy. Windy, yards on the ground will be tough to come by. My worry is trying to make a long 3'rd down, pick 6 could happen. I would like to hear your thoughts if you have the time.
    He brother! I think I am in agreeance with your under lean. Would like 51ish, but probably won't happen. I think the Huskers are gonna struggle to move the ball and if its windy Collandrea won't be able to stretch the field. On the other side, I expect Neb to play hard, but Hoosiers so well coached and fundamentally sound. Don't really wanna lay 7 though....probably a game I will just watch.....perhaps use Indy ML in a parlay.....as of now it looks like only 20ish mph winds.....so nothing crazy....but thats still enough to effect deep passes.

     

    BOL brother an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy11:

    Good luck on what you decide on Train. Always  a must read . Entertaining and very informative. As you have probably put together, I am a husker homer, I am liking the under in the game against Indy. Windy, yards on the ground will be tough to come by. My worry is trying to make a long 3'rd down, pick 6 could happen. I would like to hear your thoughts if you have the time.
    He brother! I think I am in agreeance with your under lean. Would like 51ish, but probably won't happen. I think the Huskers are gonna struggle to move the ball and if its windy Collandrea won't be able to stretch the field. On the other side, I expect Neb to play hard, but Hoosiers so well coached and fundamentally sound. Don't really wanna lay 7 though....probably a game I will just watch.....perhaps use Indy ML in a parlay.....as of now it looks like only 20ish mph winds.....so nothing crazy....but thats still enough to effect deep passes.

     

    BOL brother an_cheers

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55744
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2026 - 6:10 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    @TRAIN69  Bama bulldogs what’s your take on that big games I’m like 80 percent wrong lol I like bulldogs but it being a night game these sat night games never go as planned for me usually the opposite
    I haven't fully checked it out due to the weather and talks of postponement....if I cannget Georgia 1st half +.5 I think thats what I will do. Stockton has played in many games like this....Keelon really only tasted it a bit last couple weeks.....I think the Bama run game is very weak, but its hasn't been a problem yet because Russell's legs and arm have bailed them out....but I dont think KR scrambling for his life is a recipe for success vs Kirbys crew. They now have several games of film to study and I won't be surprised if KR struggles (especially early).....

    Will probably look more into it this evening now that we are 48 hours from kick so the weather is probably more predictable/accurate. 

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    @TRAIN69  Bama bulldogs what’s your take on that big games I’m like 80 percent wrong lol I like bulldogs but it being a night game these sat night games never go as planned for me usually the opposite
    I haven't fully checked it out due to the weather and talks of postponement....if I cannget Georgia 1st half +.5 I think thats what I will do. Stockton has played in many games like this....Keelon really only tasted it a bit last couple weeks.....I think the Bama run game is very weak, but its hasn't been a problem yet because Russell's legs and arm have bailed them out....but I dont think KR scrambling for his life is a recipe for success vs Kirbys crew. They now have several games of film to study and I won't be surprised if KR struggles (especially early).....

    Will probably look more into it this evening now that we are 48 hours from kick so the weather is probably more predictable/accurate. 

     

    peace_5

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16834
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2026 - 6:20 PM ET #20

    @TRAIN69

     Ok thanks for response and for the weather just saw on espn saying game is scheduled but agree wait for weather update till Friday night Bol on your 3 top plays peace_5

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     Ok thanks for response and for the weather just saw on espn saying game is scheduled but agree wait for weather update till Friday night Bol on your 3 top plays peace_5

     
    theMONEYteam22
    theMONEYteam22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2026 - 6:28 PM ET #21

    Train top 3 still legendary, if it takes a Hail Mary essentially to lose your bet, you were on the right side . I literally had to laugh watching that an_roll_laugh

     

    BOL brother peace_5

    Reply

    Train top 3 still legendary, if it takes a Hail Mary essentially to lose your bet, you were on the right side . I literally had to laugh watching that an_roll_laugh

     

    BOL brother peace_5

     
    Leroy11
    Leroy11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 489
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2026 - 9:03 PM ET #22

    @TRAIN69

     Thanks for responding Train. As always, I appreciate your time and knowledge, (By the way, that is why Nebraska has an "N" on their helmet, it stands for nolidge, Ha.)   I don't like teasers' but I am going Ne.,  Ne, under, and O.K St.  I will be waiting patiently for your top 3, and Hoos picks.   

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     Thanks for responding Train. As always, I appreciate your time and knowledge, (By the way, that is why Nebraska has an "N" on their helmet, it stands for nolidge, Ha.)   I don't like teasers' but I am going Ne.,  Ne, under, and O.K St.  I will be waiting patiently for your top 3, and Hoos picks.   

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55744
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2026 - 11:04 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy11:

    @TRAIN69  Thanks for responding Train. As always, I appreciate your time and knowledge, (By the way, that is why Nebraska has an "N" on their helmet, it stands for nolidge, Ha.)   I don't like teasers' but I am going Ne.,  Ne, under, and O.K St.  I will be waiting patiently for your top 3, and Hoos picks.
    an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy11:

    @TRAIN69  Thanks for responding Train. As always, I appreciate your time and knowledge, (By the way, that is why Nebraska has an "N" on their helmet, it stands for nolidge, Ha.)   I don't like teasers' but I am going Ne.,  Ne, under, and O.K St.  I will be waiting patiently for your top 3, and Hoos picks.
    an_cheers

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55744
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2026 - 11:07 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    These mid week games are gross.....but action is action.....   Flor Int/Liberty/UTSA ML parlay +125   I like UTSA they most, but I'm getting 3 favored homes teams just to win at a dog price. If NMSt, SH St or USF can rise up on the road with travel & minimal prep time so be it. I can live with that.
    Nice Thursday sweat it out winner.....an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    These mid week games are gross.....but action is action.....   Flor Int/Liberty/UTSA ML parlay +125   I like UTSA they most, but I'm getting 3 favored homes teams just to win at a dog price. If NMSt, SH St or USF can rise up on the road with travel & minimal prep time so be it. I can live with that.
    Nice Thursday sweat it out winner.....an_2drinks

     
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25713
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2026 - 11:09 PM ET #25

    an_clap Good work brother 

    .
    Reply

    an_clap Good work brother 

    All Forums | College Football
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,439
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,964
    • PART DEUX 200
    • Friday 10/09/2026 481
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,861
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 38,394
    • FRYDAY 5,391
    • Week 6 Money 12,319
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,372
    • Saturday 10/10/2026 361

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.