Would I need to order a drink?
Last year PH didnt serve food, but they let me bring in anything i wanted as long as i bought a drink (alcohol or non)
I've never seen a book where you can't eat at least right near the action. Most of them have delis or something similar just beyond the seating. PH has a great sandwich place and a Pink's hotdogs pretty much inside their book as of right now. Mandalay has a Canter's Deli, MGM has a good deli.
I recommend you save yourself the time of getting Denny's to-go and grab a sandwich at one of these spots and enjoy your games.
I've never seen anyone hassled about food in the book, but it might be a rule in some, not sure. Nevertheless, I wouldn't sweat it, I don't think they'll kick you out of the casino if it is!
I've never seen a book where you can't eat at least right near the action. Most of them have delis or something similar just beyond the seating. PH has a great sandwich place and a Pink's hotdogs pretty much inside their book as of right now. Mandalay has a Canter's Deli, MGM has a good deli.
I recommend you save yourself the time of getting Denny's to-go and grab a sandwich at one of these spots and enjoy your games.
I've never seen anyone hassled about food in the book, but it might be a rule in some, not sure. Nevertheless, I wouldn't sweat it, I don't think they'll kick you out of the casino if it is!
haha, well put!
haha, well put!
