Minimum needed to live the dream
This dream is my reality. I am leaving on the 11th. I bought a condo for cash in Summerlin and a 4k car. Left my GF of 5 years as she thought the idea was crazy. Buffalo will always be here if I go bust.
This dream is my reality. I am leaving on the 11th. I bought a condo for cash in Summerlin and a 4k car. Left my GF of 5 years as she thought the idea was crazy. Buffalo will always be here if I go bust.
Do you get to deduct your losses?
Yes u do.........i hit for $41,000 at bingo a few years ago, and i was worried about the IRS auditing me and saying I owe them for my winnings(i took the 41,000 as a direct deposit with no taxes withdrawn), so I asked the casino for a printout of all the money I spent at the casino for the year (plus i save all the losing sports and race book losing tickets i had) and when i filed my taxes i actually broke even(not counting my yearly income)
Do you get to deduct your losses?
Yes u do.........i hit for $41,000 at bingo a few years ago, and i was worried about the IRS auditing me and saying I owe them for my winnings(i took the 41,000 as a direct deposit with no taxes withdrawn), so I asked the casino for a printout of all the money I spent at the casino for the year (plus i save all the losing sports and race book losing tickets i had) and when i filed my taxes i actually broke even(not counting my yearly income)
one thing you must have is an online account(matchbook,pinnacle,5dimes) with reduced lines if you are going to do this on a daily basis.
I am in the state of Nevada, but also have online accounts. ![]()
Good to be here in person though, as you have to have your ear to the ground if you know what I mean![]()
one thing you must have is an online account(matchbook,pinnacle,5dimes) with reduced lines if you are going to do this on a daily basis.
I am in the state of Nevada, but also have online accounts. ![]()
Good to be here in person though, as you have to have your ear to the ground if you know what I mean![]()
i am in mexico where gambling is legal but the lines, like vegas, are horrible.
i dont even use the mexican sportsbooks anymore but rarely as casinos cannot compete with the discount online services.
depending on the sport there can be a 10-20 percent premium you pay.
you cant afford that if you are doing this full-time.
i am in mexico where gambling is legal but the lines, like vegas, are horrible.
i dont even use the mexican sportsbooks anymore but rarely as casinos cannot compete with the discount online services.
depending on the sport there can be a 10-20 percent premium you pay.
you cant afford that if you are doing this full-time.
good read if nothing else but we all know how this story ends
If he was placing 2200 dollar bets in Preseason, He has more than likely gone bust by now and the dream is now a nightmare.
good read if nothing else but we all know how this story ends
If he was placing 2200 dollar bets in Preseason, He has more than likely gone bust by now and the dream is now a nightmare.
Sorry to disappoint but I am here, alive and well....
Total = Up about 4k
Its been pretty crazy.
Doing great picking winners; giving back to much at the tables
Just bored, looking to meet/talk to people.....
Came out here to pick winners and have been doing great with it...
My nut is about $450 a month....
Liquid cash = $100k
If I want to bet 2k on a preseason game,....I probably will.......
Tomorrow on Bears, USF
![]()
Sorry to disappoint but I am here, alive and well....
Total = Up about 4k
Its been pretty crazy.
Doing great picking winners; giving back to much at the tables
Just bored, looking to meet/talk to people.....
Came out here to pick winners and have been doing great with it...
My nut is about $450 a month....
Liquid cash = $100k
If I want to bet 2k on a preseason game,....I probably will.......
Tomorrow on Bears, USF
![]()
you have to open a 5dimes account.
i dont even want to tell you how much youve lost playing vegas lines. im with matchbook and pinnacle.
you cant do this on a dialy basis and bet vegas lines.
you just cant.
you have to open a 5dimes account.
i dont even want to tell you how much youve lost playing vegas lines. im with matchbook and pinnacle.
you cant do this on a dialy basis and bet vegas lines.
you just cant.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,365
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,973
- PART DEUX 166
- Week 6 Money 9,210
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 855
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,855
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,794
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,511
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,276
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
