• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Stock Pick - MNKD

    «First Previous 91011 ... 212223 Next Last»
    Louis_IV
    Lucrative
    Pipe-Light
    rookie2008
    MakeThatCasH
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 51435
    Posts: 563
    «First Previous 91011 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2014 - 5:57 PM ET #201

    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticJustice:


    what do you think is happening?

    shorts are still in control
    short interest in stock is over 70 million shares.  That is super high
    that will continue to drive the price down.
    there are a lot of people driving fear all over the boards.  I have even started to air my frustration in this play

    My expectation a long time ago was if we had a positive adcom, approval, and then a partner/sale I would have made a nice chunk of change.  I could have sold in the 11s but assumed this would/will go much higher.  Dont need cash now but fully expected a greater/faster return based on teh aforementioned milestones being hit successfully.

    People know this is dead money until sales.  It will create a great buying opprtunity for those that are not in already or want to add.  I own 15,000, its a decent chunk,  What I add will depend on price drop from here.  No near term catalysts it seems.  If we get soemthing out of blue it will rise quick.  If not we have to wait until sometime in 2016 for afrezza sales numbers from Sanofi global diabetic force.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticJustice:


    what do you think is happening?

    shorts are still in control
    short interest in stock is over 70 million shares.  That is super high
    that will continue to drive the price down.
    there are a lot of people driving fear all over the boards.  I have even started to air my frustration in this play

    My expectation a long time ago was if we had a positive adcom, approval, and then a partner/sale I would have made a nice chunk of change.  I could have sold in the 11s but assumed this would/will go much higher.  Dont need cash now but fully expected a greater/faster return based on teh aforementioned milestones being hit successfully.

    People know this is dead money until sales.  It will create a great buying opprtunity for those that are not in already or want to add.  I own 15,000, its a decent chunk,  What I add will depend on price drop from here.  No near term catalysts it seems.  If we get soemthing out of blue it will rise quick.  If not we have to wait until sometime in 2016 for afrezza sales numbers from Sanofi global diabetic force.
     
    Lucrative
    Lucrative
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 915
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2014 - 10:37 AM ET #202

    Good piece on Mann from the LA Times:

    https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-alfred-mann-20140914-story.html#page=1

    This cat works so hard he refers to his children as sequence numbers of when they were born.
    Reply
    Good piece on Mann from the LA Times:

    https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-alfred-mann-20140914-story.html#page=1

    This cat works so hard he refers to his children as sequence numbers of when they were born.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2014 - 11:31 AM ET #203

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrative:

    Good piece on Mann from the LA Times:

    https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-alfred-mann-20140914-story.html#page=1

    This cat works so hard he refers to his children as sequence numbers of when they were born.

    Good post.  This is a big reason why I believe this stock will turn for the better.  Let the short holders get out and manipulate it down, then we move up.  2015 sales will start.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrative:

    Good piece on Mann from the LA Times:

    https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-alfred-mann-20140914-story.html#page=1

    This cat works so hard he refers to his children as sequence numbers of when they were born.

    Good post.  This is a big reason why I believe this stock will turn for the better.  Let the short holders get out and manipulate it down, then we move up.  2015 sales will start.
     
    Pipe-Light
    Pipe-Light
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 6:38 PM ET #204

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrative:

    Good piece on Mann from the LA Times:

    https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-alfred-mann-20140914-story.html#page=1

    This cat works so hard he refers to his children as sequence numbers of when they were born.

    You asked about South Florida in another thread, it was inside the quote bars so i did not see it. Things are booming now.. West Fort Pierce has what you were refering too as a back yard runway...

    Stuart has a great air field and lots of richy's fly in and out of there.

    I feel for Louis and ohio realestate, lived there, I know a 3/2/2 sold for 50K 10 years ago and maybe 55K today. here, that same home sold for 90K in 2000 - then 250K in 2006 then 125K in 2007 90K in 2009 and now back to 125K and up. Lots of homes in my zip code 34953...

    3rd largest inventory in the country. Becuase so many were built from 2002 - 2007 Still own our one rental and can't get my wife to bite on others. I can do ALL the work, have the contacts, etc...

    Crazy to pass it up... Money to be made... Oh yea... Sorry again to anyone that bought ATHX... i am so pissed about it.. I do have money makers in CNCE and AVNR.. Both will grow big time...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrative:

    Good piece on Mann from the LA Times:

    https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-alfred-mann-20140914-story.html#page=1

    This cat works so hard he refers to his children as sequence numbers of when they were born.

    You asked about South Florida in another thread, it was inside the quote bars so i did not see it. Things are booming now.. West Fort Pierce has what you were refering too as a back yard runway...

    Stuart has a great air field and lots of richy's fly in and out of there.

    I feel for Louis and ohio realestate, lived there, I know a 3/2/2 sold for 50K 10 years ago and maybe 55K today. here, that same home sold for 90K in 2000 - then 250K in 2006 then 125K in 2007 90K in 2009 and now back to 125K and up. Lots of homes in my zip code 34953...

    3rd largest inventory in the country. Becuase so many were built from 2002 - 2007 Still own our one rental and can't get my wife to bite on others. I can do ALL the work, have the contacts, etc...

    Crazy to pass it up... Money to be made... Oh yea... Sorry again to anyone that bought ATHX... i am so pissed about it.. I do have money makers in CNCE and AVNR.. Both will grow big time...

     
    rookie2008
    rookie2008
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2014 - 10:37 AM ET #205

    Thanks for all your thoughts on MNKD.  I strongly believe the Afrezza will be a success, but I'm not confident on how long it will be before the stock is in the double digit range again.  With all the news over the last few months, I full expected MNKD to be around the $12 to $15 dollar range.

    Reply
    Thanks for all your thoughts on MNKD.  I strongly believe the Afrezza will be a success, but I'm not confident on how long it will be before the stock is in the double digit range again.  With all the news over the last few months, I full expected MNKD to be around the $12 to $15 dollar range.

     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2014 - 12:32 PM ET #206

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie2008:

    Thanks for all your thoughts on MNKD.  I strongly believe the Afrezza will be a success, but I'm not confident on how long it will be before the stock is in the double digit range again.  With all the news over the last few months, I full expected MNKD to be around the $12 to $15 dollar range.


    Same here.  It is one of the most shorted stocks on Nasdaq, which means its manipulated.  Once all these folks are done manipulating it down and have to cover their short position then it will move back up from where it is.  Before any approval/partner I called this one.  I could have walked away up a pretty penny.  If it drops down more into 5's I'm adding.  Come this time next year we will be in double digits because I see Sanofi selling the hell out of it.  Right now it sucks balls to have shares an dbe down like I am but I know I could have sold.  Taking some risk holding through this pain and going to add if drops more.  Good luck to you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie2008:

    Thanks for all your thoughts on MNKD.  I strongly believe the Afrezza will be a success, but I'm not confident on how long it will be before the stock is in the double digit range again.  With all the news over the last few months, I full expected MNKD to be around the $12 to $15 dollar range.


    Same here.  It is one of the most shorted stocks on Nasdaq, which means its manipulated.  Once all these folks are done manipulating it down and have to cover their short position then it will move back up from where it is.  Before any approval/partner I called this one.  I could have walked away up a pretty penny.  If it drops down more into 5's I'm adding.  Come this time next year we will be in double digits because I see Sanofi selling the hell out of it.  Right now it sucks balls to have shares an dbe down like I am but I know I could have sold.  Taking some risk holding through this pain and going to add if drops more.  Good luck to you.
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2014 - 11:59 AM ET #207

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    Same here.  It is one of the most shorted stocks on Nasdaq, which means its manipulated.  Once all these folks are done manipulating it down and have to cover their short position then it will move back up from where it is.  Before any approval/partner I called this one.  I could have walked away up a pretty penny.  If it drops down more into 5's I'm adding.  Come this time next year we will be in double digits because I see Sanofi selling the hell out of it.  Right now it sucks balls to have shares an dbe down like I am but I know I could have sold.  Taking some risk holding through this pain and going to add if drops more.  Good luck to you.

    It's at 5.98 now. Are you adding now or waiting for mid to low 5s?

    Is there any number it could drop to for you to want to sell?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    Same here.  It is one of the most shorted stocks on Nasdaq, which means its manipulated.  Once all these folks are done manipulating it down and have to cover their short position then it will move back up from where it is.  Before any approval/partner I called this one.  I could have walked away up a pretty penny.  If it drops down more into 5's I'm adding.  Come this time next year we will be in double digits because I see Sanofi selling the hell out of it.  Right now it sucks balls to have shares an dbe down like I am but I know I could have sold.  Taking some risk holding through this pain and going to add if drops more.  Good luck to you.

    It's at 5.98 now. Are you adding now or waiting for mid to low 5s?

    Is there any number it could drop to for you to want to sell?
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2014 - 12:25 PM ET #208

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:


    It's at 5.98 now. Are you adding now or waiting for mid to low 5s?

    Is there any number it could drop to for you to want to sell?

    Nope, not selling.  I don't see any reason to sell.  I cant explain the price action.  Makes no sense.  All I know is the selling of Afrezza starts first quarter, see what happens then.  I've got cash waiting to buy.  Not buying yet.  Still see it dropping more potentially so holding off until it appears its settling some.  Then I expect it will slowly rise.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:


    It's at 5.98 now. Are you adding now or waiting for mid to low 5s?

    Is there any number it could drop to for you to want to sell?

    Nope, not selling.  I don't see any reason to sell.  I cant explain the price action.  Makes no sense.  All I know is the selling of Afrezza starts first quarter, see what happens then.  I've got cash waiting to buy.  Not buying yet.  Still see it dropping more potentially so holding off until it appears its settling some.  Then I expect it will slowly rise.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 9:17 AM ET #209

    I added 1000 shares yesterday @ 6.14 

    I'll add more if we dip down, but I liked how the stock has looked last couple of days.  We could go lower though, never know.  Short interest very high but like how yesterday was a horrid day and the stock finished green
    Reply
    I added 1000 shares yesterday @ 6.14 

    I'll add more if we dip down, but I liked how the stock has looked last couple of days.  We could go lower though, never know.  Short interest very high but like how yesterday was a horrid day and the stock finished green
     
    dbuc1
    dbuc1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 174
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 7:18 PM ET #210

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    I added 1000 shares yesterday @ 6.14 

    I'll add more if we dip down, but I liked how the stock has looked last couple of days.  We could go lower though, never know.  Short interest very high but like how yesterday was a horrid day and the stock finished green
    Submit
    Had my finger on the buy at $6.05 earlier but didn't pull the trigger. Now that the 8k is filed and quite period is over I think we'll start getting news. I need to average down, hopefully I still can Monday.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    I added 1000 shares yesterday @ 6.14 

    I'll add more if we dip down, but I liked how the stock has looked last couple of days.  We could go lower though, never know.  Short interest very high but like how yesterday was a horrid day and the stock finished green
    Submit
    Had my finger on the buy at $6.05 earlier but didn't pull the trigger. Now that the 8k is filed and quite period is over I think we'll start getting news. I need to average down, hopefully I still can Monday.
     
    corbey96
    corbey96
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 64
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 7:24 PM ET #211

    haha check out AKBA, theyre about to finish phase two testing on a highend drug that should prevent anemia and chronic kidney disease. its trading ~$23 as i write this. I like it long term (1-3 years). morgan stanley has best case scenario price target at 180$. Biopharm as a whole has been looking really good recentl. also suggest looking into GILD, ACHN, ARWR, many more really

    Reply
    haha check out AKBA, theyre about to finish phase two testing on a highend drug that should prevent anemia and chronic kidney disease. its trading ~$23 as i write this. I like it long term (1-3 years). morgan stanley has best case scenario price target at 180$. Biopharm as a whole has been looking really good recentl. also suggest looking into GILD, ACHN, ARWR, many more really

     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2014 - 12:06 PM ET #212

    The waters are bloody, 17,500 shares as of today.  Avg price per share $7.14.  Taking it square in the can right now.  Holding, will add more after the free fall continues.  GAMES.  Just like in betting.  Anything can be managed/rigged when you have the money to do so.

     good luck to anyone holding.  we need it 


    Reply
    The waters are bloody, 17,500 shares as of today.  Avg price per share $7.14.  Taking it square in the can right now.  Holding, will add more after the free fall continues.  GAMES.  Just like in betting.  Anything can be managed/rigged when you have the money to do so.

     good luck to anyone holding.  we need it 


     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2014 - 12:07 PM ET #213

    current price by the way is $5.58.

    down 1.56 per share.
    Reply
    current price by the way is $5.58.

    down 1.56 per share.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2014 - 2:47 PM ET #214

    18,500 shares.  Dollar cost average is $6.81
    Reply
    18,500 shares.  Dollar cost average is $6.81
     
    Pipe-Light
    Pipe-Light
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2014 - 12:53 PM ET #215

    Make sure to read yesterdays SA article. All SA articles are to be taken with a grain of salt. Usually a pumper or short writing them and can never be trusted.

    I actually like Mann but am scared to pull the trigger. THe owner is so old, technology on the inhaler was tried before, although different. I just dont know..

    Reply

    Make sure to read yesterdays SA article. All SA articles are to be taken with a grain of salt. Usually a pumper or short writing them and can never be trusted.

    I actually like Mann but am scared to pull the trigger. THe owner is so old, technology on the inhaler was tried before, although different. I just dont know..

     
    Pipe-Light
    Pipe-Light
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2014 - 12:54 PM ET #216

    Make sure to read yesterdays SA article. All SA articles are to be taken with a grain of salt. Usually a pumper or short writing them and can never be trusted.

    I actually like Mann but am scared to pull the trigger. THe owner is so old, technology on the inhaler was tried before, although different. I just dont know..

    Reply

    Make sure to read yesterdays SA article. All SA articles are to be taken with a grain of salt. Usually a pumper or short writing them and can never be trusted.

    I actually like Mann but am scared to pull the trigger. THe owner is so old, technology on the inhaler was tried before, although different. I just dont know..

     
    icemantbi
    icemantbi
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 34236
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2014 - 2:10 PM ET #217

    $5.52 as of right now.

    This is a great price to get into IMHO.  Maybe wait until it drops further, can it get as low as $5.25, or even a square $5?  Too much upside to the stock now at this price. 

    Thinking of pulling the trigger and invest $10K into this myself.  Hmmmm..
    Reply
    $5.52 as of right now.

    This is a great price to get into IMHO.  Maybe wait until it drops further, can it get as low as $5.25, or even a square $5?  Too much upside to the stock now at this price. 

    Thinking of pulling the trigger and invest $10K into this myself.  Hmmmm..
     
    icemantbi
    icemantbi
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 34236
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2014 - 2:11 PM ET #218

    Good article here:

    https://investorplace.com/2014/10/mnkd-stock-mannkind-afrezza/
    Reply
    Good article here:

    https://investorplace.com/2014/10/mnkd-stock-mannkind-afrezza/
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2014 - 3:17 PM ET #219

    Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:

    $5.52 as of right now.

    This is a great price to get into IMHO.  Maybe wait until it drops further, can it get as low as $5.25, or even a square $5?  Too much upside to the stock now at this price. 

    Thinking of pulling the trigger and invest $10K into this myself.  Hmmmm..

    Yes, it can get there. Hope not but definitely since we have such a high short count.  I bought some more on the dip today to 5.30 when shorts took out stops.  I got at 5.36, sold those back though at 5.52.  Just a quick trade, new that would happen.  I was on margin with those needed to get out.  Still have 18.5k shares.

    Pipelight - Its been a rough road but I think it will be worth my time in the end.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:

    $5.52 as of right now.

    This is a great price to get into IMHO.  Maybe wait until it drops further, can it get as low as $5.25, or even a square $5?  Too much upside to the stock now at this price. 

    Thinking of pulling the trigger and invest $10K into this myself.  Hmmmm..

    Yes, it can get there. Hope not but definitely since we have such a high short count.  I bought some more on the dip today to 5.30 when shorts took out stops.  I got at 5.36, sold those back though at 5.52.  Just a quick trade, new that would happen.  I was on margin with those needed to get out.  Still have 18.5k shares.

    Pipelight - Its been a rough road but I think it will be worth my time in the end.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2014 - 3:19 PM ET #220

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipe-Light:

    Make sure to read yesterdays SA article. All SA articles are to be taken with a grain of salt. Usually a pumper or short writing them and can never be trusted.

    I actually like Mann but am scared to pull the trigger. THe owner is so old, technology on the inhaler was tried before, although different. I just dont know..


    by the way the inhaler piece is just a bonus to the whole thing, the Afrezza is what is the key.  Its the rapid action and effect on the body that will result in high sales.  No one I've talked to will stay on needles if they can get this, unless of course the price is way different, insurance issues, and Ive not heard of any.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipe-Light:

    Make sure to read yesterdays SA article. All SA articles are to be taken with a grain of salt. Usually a pumper or short writing them and can never be trusted.

    I actually like Mann but am scared to pull the trigger. THe owner is so old, technology on the inhaler was tried before, although different. I just dont know..


    by the way the inhaler piece is just a bonus to the whole thing, the Afrezza is what is the key.  Its the rapid action and effect on the body that will result in high sales.  No one I've talked to will stay on needles if they can get this, unless of course the price is way different, insurance issues, and Ive not heard of any.
     
    nopick
    nopick
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 955
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2014 - 3:28 PM ET #221

    was in MNKD calls on the move up, however, that gap and crap ( sell on the news). the stock momentum is gone... switch to other stock,... GILD if u r into bio tech
    Reply
    was in MNKD calls on the move up, however, that gap and crap ( sell on the news). the stock momentum is gone... switch to other stock,... GILD if u r into bio tech
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2014 - 4:03 PM ET #222

    Quote Originally Posted by nopick:

    was in MNKD calls on the move up, however, that gap and crap ( sell on the news). the stock momentum is gone... switch to other stock,... GILD if u r into bio tech

    I'm not buying any other bios for awhile.  Yep, sell on the news is what happened.  I'll just stay here.  I don't have the same belief in any others, why leave.  I'll add on further dips.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nopick:

    was in MNKD calls on the move up, however, that gap and crap ( sell on the news). the stock momentum is gone... switch to other stock,... GILD if u r into bio tech

    I'm not buying any other bios for awhile.  Yep, sell on the news is what happened.  I'll just stay here.  I don't have the same belief in any others, why leave.  I'll add on further dips.
     
    HellHook33
    HellHook33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1049
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2014 - 1:26 PM ET #223

    This stock is frustrating but ill remain patient.
    Reply
    This stock is frustrating but ill remain patient.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2014 - 2:08 PM ET #224

    Quote Originally Posted by HellHook33:

    This stock is frustrating but ill remain patient.

    Yeah, its all we can do.  I've never seen anything like this before.  It can't go Green right now, its completely a controlled walk down so all these shorts can make money and cover.  Its insane.  Hard lessons but fundamentally the company has so much upside.  Just have to wait and see,  I have a lot of money tied up.  Just hope we get too a bottom sooner or later.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HellHook33:

    This stock is frustrating but ill remain patient.

    Yeah, its all we can do.  I've never seen anything like this before.  It can't go Green right now, its completely a controlled walk down so all these shorts can make money and cover.  Its insane.  Hard lessons but fundamentally the company has so much upside.  Just have to wait and see,  I have a lot of money tied up.  Just hope we get too a bottom sooner or later.
     
     
    Pipe-Light
    Pipe-Light
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2014 - 10:30 AM ET #225

    Think I am buying Monday....
    Reply
    Think I am buying Monday....
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 91011 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,392
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,331
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,505
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,821
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,227
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,846

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.