• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Pot Plays

    «First Previous 252627 ... 282930 Next Last»
    StiflersMom
    MotorCityMitty
    Justin_Case
    RDTTKA12
    bssports
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 56155
    Posts: 731
    «First Previous 252627 ... 282930 Next Last»
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 2, 2014 - 11:34 AM ET #601

    I say wait to reload in the .017s, I think it might go a bit lower before it charges back. So much support right above .015, pretty little chance it dips below that.

    Haven't been paying attention much to TTDZ just saw the press release about the site. I continue to not care about the day to day PPS, I know where this is headed. MINE dropped in the first five minutes of the conference call and rebounded... no worries here...
    Reply
    I say wait to reload in the .017s, I think it might go a bit lower before it charges back. So much support right above .015, pretty little chance it dips below that.

    Haven't been paying attention much to TTDZ just saw the press release about the site. I continue to not care about the day to day PPS, I know where this is headed. MINE dropped in the first five minutes of the conference call and rebounded... no worries here...
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: May. 2, 2014 - 1:46 PM ET #602

    stiffler-
    any thoughts on ACGX?  are you still long on this one? flirting with half penny now.  looking to get in today, haven't jumped on board yet.
    Reply
    stiffler-
    any thoughts on ACGX?  are you still long on this one? flirting with half penny now.  looking to get in today, haven't jumped on board yet.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 2, 2014 - 2:35 PM ET #603

    I personally think it's a great price. .005's should hold lots of support in that range. If they do not, then I am concerned. Still very bullish here.

    *** Alerting EMLL @ .0005 *** if you buy today might get 4s...

    Weed news coming next week and rumor of a share buy back...


    Reply
    I personally think it's a great price. .005's should hold lots of support in that range. If they do not, then I am concerned. Still very bullish here.

    *** Alerting EMLL @ .0005 *** if you buy today might get 4s...

    Weed news coming next week and rumor of a share buy back...


     
    Justin_Case
    Justin_Case
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 1008
    Posted: May. 2, 2014 - 3:43 PM ET #604

    Stiff, what's up with UNQT?  I'm new to trading so I might be coming about this all wrong but how can this company have close to one billion in volume and only fluctuate within 1 tick all day?  Does volume not matter?
    Reply
    Stiff, what's up with UNQT?  I'm new to trading so I might be coming about this all wrong but how can this company have close to one billion in volume and only fluctuate within 1 tick all day?  Does volume not matter?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 2, 2014 - 4:24 PM ET #605

    Hey Justin,

    Was not watching any action on it, but I would not be concerned, Friday is usually a sell off day for beer money. The volume was nice, the doji that formed could mean the next leg is coming... if the price reacts bullishly on Monday, I'm jumping back in for more end of day Monday.


    Reply
    Hey Justin,

    Was not watching any action on it, but I would not be concerned, Friday is usually a sell off day for beer money. The volume was nice, the doji that formed could mean the next leg is coming... if the price reacts bullishly on Monday, I'm jumping back in for more end of day Monday.


     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 11:06 AM ET #606

    i'm still long on avop here, we should have a pr update soon and the float is very low.

    stiffler-
    i've been closely watching zdpy the past couple weeks.  they recently announced a 1:120 reverse split.  the pps has been tanking as a result.   i'm expecting this to fall down to .15-.25.  any thoughts on taking a position if it reaches that range?
    Reply
    i'm still long on avop here, we should have a pr update soon and the float is very low.

    stiffler-
    i've been closely watching zdpy the past couple weeks.  they recently announced a 1:120 reverse split.  the pps has been tanking as a result.   i'm expecting this to fall down to .15-.25.  any thoughts on taking a position if it reaches that range?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:18 PM ET #607

    Hey Motor,

    AVOP looking great. ZDPY I won't touch it, but haven't been paying much attention to it. Will watch it closely, but I still see more red coming.

    So busy right now, just no time to do any day trading. Still holding my kungfu grip on MINE, TTDZ, ACGX shares. My speculative play at the moment is UNGS.

    MINE news expected tomorrow or Thursday... last chance to get in under .03 is this week IMHO. This is going to be a fun ride to $1. MINE is life changing money. If it returns for me as well as TTDZ did so far, I'll start doing this full time. My goal originally was end of summer to make this my job, anyway , haha!

    Next two or three months are going to be excellent buying opportunities on some of these pot stocks as the new election cycle comes around. By October you'll see a lot more money pouring in to the sector.

    Here are a few tickers my group has been tossing around, and I like what I've seen. I am not playing any of these, do your own DD:

    EMLL
    IGCC 
    IGRW

    One chart I really like: CARA . Very bullish engulfing candle today, covering the last three trading days. News out today regarding a conference call on Monday, to release Q1 financials. This candle today should be the start of a nice 50-100% run IMHO.

    Stay blessed.

    Reply
    Hey Motor,

    AVOP looking great. ZDPY I won't touch it, but haven't been paying much attention to it. Will watch it closely, but I still see more red coming.

    So busy right now, just no time to do any day trading. Still holding my kungfu grip on MINE, TTDZ, ACGX shares. My speculative play at the moment is UNGS.

    MINE news expected tomorrow or Thursday... last chance to get in under .03 is this week IMHO. This is going to be a fun ride to $1. MINE is life changing money. If it returns for me as well as TTDZ did so far, I'll start doing this full time. My goal originally was end of summer to make this my job, anyway , haha!

    Next two or three months are going to be excellent buying opportunities on some of these pot stocks as the new election cycle comes around. By October you'll see a lot more money pouring in to the sector.

    Here are a few tickers my group has been tossing around, and I like what I've seen. I am not playing any of these, do your own DD:

    EMLL
    IGCC 
    IGRW

    One chart I really like: CARA . Very bullish engulfing candle today, covering the last three trading days. News out today regarding a conference call on Monday, to release Q1 financials. This candle today should be the start of a nice 50-100% run IMHO.

    Stay blessed.

     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 2:06 PM ET #608

    * INCC , not IGCC *

    Wish I was in SNLX when I had the chance at .0005, holy beast mode...
    Reply
    * INCC , not IGCC *

    Wish I was in SNLX when I had the chance at .0005, holy beast mode...
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 6:56 PM ET #609

    *** Alerting NXTTF and VGPR as runners for next two days ***

    These charts are screaming bull run to me... I might move a little TTDZ to make it happen, but more than likely I'll just be watching.
    Reply
    *** Alerting NXTTF and VGPR as runners for next two days ***

    These charts are screaming bull run to me... I might move a little TTDZ to make it happen, but more than likely I'll just be watching.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 7:33 PM ET #610

    MINE filed their transcripted conference call today in an 8k document: https://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingHtml?FilingID=9966402

    VERY telling information there about where this company is headed. From today this will be AT LEAST a 10x bagger within 3 months IMHO. Expect a PR with follow ups to several key components of the conference call this week, probably Thursday.

    MINE and TTDZ got them in the vault.
    Reply
    MINE filed their transcripted conference call today in an 8k document: https://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingHtml?FilingID=9966402

    VERY telling information there about where this company is headed. From today this will be AT LEAST a 10x bagger within 3 months IMHO. Expect a PR with follow ups to several key components of the conference call this week, probably Thursday.

    MINE and TTDZ got them in the vault.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 7, 2014 - 11:06 AM ET #611

    BIG BIG MINE news: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/minerco-resources-inc-secures-2-133000110.html

    MINE secures a traditional $2million credit line at 10% with no interest or payment required for the first year.

    There is only one way to secure such a clean, massive loan: signed purchase orders guaranteeing secured revenues...

    The stars are aligning on MINE in a big, big way.
    Reply
    BIG BIG MINE news: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/minerco-resources-inc-secures-2-133000110.html

    MINE secures a traditional $2million credit line at 10% with no interest or payment required for the first year.

    There is only one way to secure such a clean, massive loan: signed purchase orders guaranteeing secured revenues...

    The stars are aligning on MINE in a big, big way.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 8, 2014 - 12:06 AM ET #612

    I overpaid for UNGS, but tomorrow the reversal starts. If you haven't bought in, I suggest tomorrow. I see a pattern of these pot stocks starting to show the reversal on a Thursday and Friday before a big week. If tomorrow is a green day, take a position end of day or Friday. Should see a catalyst next week, as well.
    Reply
    I overpaid for UNGS, but tomorrow the reversal starts. If you haven't bought in, I suggest tomorrow. I see a pattern of these pot stocks starting to show the reversal on a Thursday and Friday before a big week. If tomorrow is a green day, take a position end of day or Friday. Should see a catalyst next week, as well.
     
    RDTTKA12
    RDTTKA12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 260
    Posted: May. 8, 2014 - 3:02 PM ET #613

    Quote Originally Posted by StiflersMom:

    Hey Motor,

    AVOP looking great. ZDPY I won't touch it, but haven't been paying much attention to it. Will watch it closely, but I still see more red coming.

    So busy right now, just no time to do any day trading. Still holding my kungfu grip on MINE, TTDZ, ACGX shares. My speculative play at the moment is UNGS.

    MINE news expected tomorrow or Thursday... last chance to get in under .03 is this week IMHO. This is going to be a fun ride to $1. MINE is life changing money. If it returns for me as well as TTDZ did so far, I'll start doing this full time. My goal originally was end of summer to make this my job, anyway , haha!

    Next two or three months are going to be excellent buying opportunities on some of these pot stocks as the new election cycle comes around. By October you'll see a lot more money pouring in to the sector.

    Here are a few tickers my group has been tossing around, and I like what I've seen. I am not playing any of these, do your own DD:

    EMLL
    IGCC 
    IGRW

    One chart I really like: CARA . Very bullish engulfing candle today, covering the last three trading days. News out today regarding a conference call on Monday, to release Q1 financials. This candle today should be the start of a nice 50-100% run IMHO.

    Stay blessed.


    Stiffler - regarding the three stocks you are holding for a longer run, TTDZ, MINE, and ACGX, what are the highest prices you would pay for positions on these?

    I have been reading and learning every week since my last post, mainly hiding, watching, and learning the world of stocktrading. 

    Looking to invest into these three positions tomorrow for a small amount of capital each (200-400$ into each).  I understand this money could be gone anytime and am willing to eat it if that is the outcome.  Not looking for you to hold my hand into decisions or give direct advice as this is a risk I am willing to take on my own.  Just curious as to where you see support levels or break points of entry on these.  I am not going to be trading daily, mainly looking to play with a few stocks that I can hold for a bit and see if I can get some marginal gains.

    Thanks in advance for the advice!  Love reading this thread and all the contributors.

    Also, are there any other forums/web sites that would be recommended to expand my knowledge?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StiflersMom:

    Hey Motor,

    AVOP looking great. ZDPY I won't touch it, but haven't been paying much attention to it. Will watch it closely, but I still see more red coming.

    So busy right now, just no time to do any day trading. Still holding my kungfu grip on MINE, TTDZ, ACGX shares. My speculative play at the moment is UNGS.

    MINE news expected tomorrow or Thursday... last chance to get in under .03 is this week IMHO. This is going to be a fun ride to $1. MINE is life changing money. If it returns for me as well as TTDZ did so far, I'll start doing this full time. My goal originally was end of summer to make this my job, anyway , haha!

    Next two or three months are going to be excellent buying opportunities on some of these pot stocks as the new election cycle comes around. By October you'll see a lot more money pouring in to the sector.

    Here are a few tickers my group has been tossing around, and I like what I've seen. I am not playing any of these, do your own DD:

    EMLL
    IGCC 
    IGRW

    One chart I really like: CARA . Very bullish engulfing candle today, covering the last three trading days. News out today regarding a conference call on Monday, to release Q1 financials. This candle today should be the start of a nice 50-100% run IMHO.

    Stay blessed.


    Stiffler - regarding the three stocks you are holding for a longer run, TTDZ, MINE, and ACGX, what are the highest prices you would pay for positions on these?

    I have been reading and learning every week since my last post, mainly hiding, watching, and learning the world of stocktrading. 

    Looking to invest into these three positions tomorrow for a small amount of capital each (200-400$ into each).  I understand this money could be gone anytime and am willing to eat it if that is the outcome.  Not looking for you to hold my hand into decisions or give direct advice as this is a risk I am willing to take on my own.  Just curious as to where you see support levels or break points of entry on these.  I am not going to be trading daily, mainly looking to play with a few stocks that I can hold for a bit and see if I can get some marginal gains.

    Thanks in advance for the advice!  Love reading this thread and all the contributors.

    Also, are there any other forums/web sites that would be recommended to expand my knowledge?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 8, 2014 - 6:07 PM ET #614

    TTDZ: Ticker change papers already filed, and the CEO today changed his LinkedIn profile to reflect the new ticker GCBD : search for Bob Calkin . My gut feeling is the reverse and march to .05 is in full effect, and that the company is waiting to drop its biggest news to date until after the ticker change is effective. I think this is a must buy ASAP.

    MINE: It closed below the 50 dma today, which is not a great sign. It barely closed below it, so if it can close above it tomorrow, I say the bottom is in. I really don't see this going red tomorrow, to be honest. If we have a green day tomorrow, I expect next week to be very green. If we end up red tomorrow, I couldn't pin point the next support level, but probably down in the .0135-.015 range. I don't think it goes there, tomorrow will be a big barometer.

    ACGX, same I think the bottom is in, tomorrow will be a very telling day. The chart formed a spinning top pretty much right at the 50 dma. My gut (and hope) says that it will rebound with a small green day tomorrow for a big reversal next week. If it closes below that 50 dma, the next support isn't until .0031 where we were several weeks ago. Again, I am bullish on the recovery...

    MINE is going to be a 10 bagger minimum within 90 days, I stand by .25 as a conservative three month PPS prediction.

    Stay blessed.
    Reply
    TTDZ: Ticker change papers already filed, and the CEO today changed his LinkedIn profile to reflect the new ticker GCBD : search for Bob Calkin . My gut feeling is the reverse and march to .05 is in full effect, and that the company is waiting to drop its biggest news to date until after the ticker change is effective. I think this is a must buy ASAP.

    MINE: It closed below the 50 dma today, which is not a great sign. It barely closed below it, so if it can close above it tomorrow, I say the bottom is in. I really don't see this going red tomorrow, to be honest. If we have a green day tomorrow, I expect next week to be very green. If we end up red tomorrow, I couldn't pin point the next support level, but probably down in the .0135-.015 range. I don't think it goes there, tomorrow will be a big barometer.

    ACGX, same I think the bottom is in, tomorrow will be a very telling day. The chart formed a spinning top pretty much right at the 50 dma. My gut (and hope) says that it will rebound with a small green day tomorrow for a big reversal next week. If it closes below that 50 dma, the next support isn't until .0031 where we were several weeks ago. Again, I am bullish on the recovery...

    MINE is going to be a 10 bagger minimum within 90 days, I stand by .25 as a conservative three month PPS prediction.

    Stay blessed.
     
    RDTTKA12
    RDTTKA12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 260
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 10:54 AM ET #615

    Thanks for the insight Stiffler.  Watching these three heavily today waiting to pounce.  Will wait to pull triggers on MINE and ACGX as I am seeing all red so far today.  Something about all this is wildly exciting to me ;) 

    Attempted to do research on the ticker change for TTDZ and was unable to find anything of relevance.  What action produced this ticker symbol change?  What relevance does this type of activity typically have on the market?  Sorry for the beginner questions.

    Thanks again for the replies Stifler
    Reply
    Thanks for the insight Stiffler.  Watching these three heavily today waiting to pounce.  Will wait to pull triggers on MINE and ACGX as I am seeing all red so far today.  Something about all this is wildly exciting to me ;) 

    Attempted to do research on the ticker change for TTDZ and was unable to find anything of relevance.  What action produced this ticker symbol change?  What relevance does this type of activity typically have on the market?  Sorry for the beginner questions.

    Thanks again for the replies Stifler
     
    RDTTKA12
    RDTTKA12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 260
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 12:07 PM ET #616

    Also is EMLL over?

    Still sitting in the 4's today
    Reply
    Also is EMLL over?

    Still sitting in the 4's today
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 12:45 PM ET #617

    Clearly, I should be avoided like the plague LOL. ACGX got murdered, but MINE will close green. Could close over .02, I think it is a strong buy.

    I think ACGX hit its low for the day, but what it does on Monday will be a big indicator... praying for a green close today.

    TTDZ is changing their ticker to GCBD to more closely reflect their business model. Right now their shell name is Triton Distribution something something. Companies on the Pinks do this all the time. Receiving a new name and ticker symbol just makes the shell company switch official. Many companies hold off on releasing big news until after the switch is in effect.

    EMLL had a nice update yesterday saying they are pursuing MMJ. It is very undervalued at .0004, IMHO. I am in at .0004 and .0005 myself.

    Picked up some ACGX in the high 3s today and bought a couple non MJ plays to flip.

    I agree the OTC market is wayyyyyy to fun for a gambler like me :).

    Hope it helps, stay blessed.



    Reply
    Clearly, I should be avoided like the plague LOL. ACGX got murdered, but MINE will close green. Could close over .02, I think it is a strong buy.

    I think ACGX hit its low for the day, but what it does on Monday will be a big indicator... praying for a green close today.

    TTDZ is changing their ticker to GCBD to more closely reflect their business model. Right now their shell name is Triton Distribution something something. Companies on the Pinks do this all the time. Receiving a new name and ticker symbol just makes the shell company switch official. Many companies hold off on releasing big news until after the switch is in effect.

    EMLL had a nice update yesterday saying they are pursuing MMJ. It is very undervalued at .0004, IMHO. I am in at .0004 and .0005 myself.

    Picked up some ACGX in the high 3s today and bought a couple non MJ plays to flip.

    I agree the OTC market is wayyyyyy to fun for a gambler like me :).

    Hope it helps, stay blessed.



     
    bssports
    bssports
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 585
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 3:21 PM ET #618

    Still long on MDRM? Little worried about this one.
    Reply
    Still long on MDRM? Little worried about this one.
     
    grkstylz
    grkstylz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 40
    Posted: May. 10, 2014 - 2:09 AM ET #619

    Any interest in UTRM at the current pps?  I think it's hit bottom and should see a nice bounce leading up to the launch of their live stream for May 20.  RSI is showing it's oversold and it is currently at a pps that is lower than before they had reduced O/S by 3 billion.
    Reply
    Any interest in UTRM at the current pps?  I think it's hit bottom and should see a nice bounce leading up to the launch of their live stream for May 20.  RSI is showing it's oversold and it is currently at a pps that is lower than before they had reduced O/S by 3 billion.
     
    grkstylz
    grkstylz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 40
    Posted: May. 10, 2014 - 2:14 AM ET #620

    As well, what's your take on CBYI?  They're projecting the launch of their Legal Hemp subsidiary this month and they have also announced an interview with Small Cap Voice to be broadcast on May 13.  Any interest or any projections?
    Reply
    As well, what's your take on CBYI?  They're projecting the launch of their Legal Hemp subsidiary this month and they have also announced an interview with Small Cap Voice to be broadcast on May 13.  Any interest or any projections?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 11, 2014 - 8:52 PM ET #621

    UTRM really like it bouncing from these levels back to the .008 range. Lots of support in the .0025 range, if tomorrow is a green day, expect the reversal to be in. PSAR flips at .0035 .

    MDRM all we can do is wait. I am bullish on this play strictly because of the management team and share structure. Nothing has changed in that department. Financials could hit at any time, and then the news rush could be coming.

    UNGS made a nice candle push on Friday. Expect it to test .0026 - .0028 again.

    EMLL expecting a nice push this week.

    All in on ACGX and MINE though, no room for others really. ACGX should see a nice bounce, and I fully believe MINE is going to push hard too.
    Reply
    UTRM really like it bouncing from these levels back to the .008 range. Lots of support in the .0025 range, if tomorrow is a green day, expect the reversal to be in. PSAR flips at .0035 .

    MDRM all we can do is wait. I am bullish on this play strictly because of the management team and share structure. Nothing has changed in that department. Financials could hit at any time, and then the news rush could be coming.

    UNGS made a nice candle push on Friday. Expect it to test .0026 - .0028 again.

    EMLL expecting a nice push this week.

    All in on ACGX and MINE though, no room for others really. ACGX should see a nice bounce, and I fully believe MINE is going to push hard too.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 12, 2014 - 12:53 PM ET #622

    Mentioned IGRW @ .05, it is now at .058, and I am buying here. I see a clear chart until .15 range.

    Reply
    Mentioned IGRW @ .05, it is now at .058, and I am buying here. I see a clear chart until .15 range.

     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 12, 2014 - 7:49 PM ET #623

    *** Three buys for me tomorrow or Wednesday. These are chart plays, take your profits in the 25%-50% range IMHO. ***

    BAYP: Alerting at .0007
    AEGY: Alerting at .0018
    UTRM: Alerted yesterday at .0025

    MINE reversal is absolutely in. Folks, this company is a wealth builder, not a casual flip. 3rd Quarter financials will be mind blowing.

    ACGX another solid green day after bouncing off the 50 dma. I think the reversal is in. Tomorrow is a very critical day for ACGX. If we can push a close into the 6s tomorrow, it is game on back to test .01.

    TTDZ consolidation waiting for the ticker and name change.

    UNGS nice day today, will be selling this one probably around where I bought it, probably the high 20s.

    EMLL very nice news of a share buyback. This has not done what I was expecting, I am going to put in a sell where I entered at .0005.

    TAUG: Keep your eye on this one, got some core shares, but the chart looks ready to turn.

    ---

    Folks, it is obvious the green rush cycle is over, all tickers across the board are down 30-90% and things look dim. I was here last summer after the bullish MJ winter, and the same thing happened. All the tickers traded sideways until signs of life came in August and September and by end of December the bull rush were on.

    I fully expect the same thing to happen here. For that reason, IMHO, it is wise to keep cash reserves ready to go for the end of July and August. I still feel some of these MMJ tickers will continue to taper off and profits are going to be harder to find.

    Obviously you know which tickers I am bullish on longterm in the MJ space: TTDZ, MINE, MDRM, TAUG, etc . Besides these long term holds I have just been trying to scalp out profits on these chart plays.

    As we get closer to 4th of July I will be keeping more of portfolio in cash, getting ready for the next bull rush. I think it will start earlier this year, as there are exponentially more investors in the sector looking for deals than there were last year.

    I will be posting a lot more plays in my other penny thread. I've come up with a seemingly successful scanning system using Stockcharts.com and Stockfetcher.com . I highly suggest you check out Stockfetcher.com it is pretty amazing how powerful charts appear when these scan plays work. I have another more sophisticated tool I am going to play around with that has great promise. Check out my other thread, I'll have some daily runners posted.

    Stay blessed



    Reply
    *** Three buys for me tomorrow or Wednesday. These are chart plays, take your profits in the 25%-50% range IMHO. ***

    BAYP: Alerting at .0007
    AEGY: Alerting at .0018
    UTRM: Alerted yesterday at .0025

    MINE reversal is absolutely in. Folks, this company is a wealth builder, not a casual flip. 3rd Quarter financials will be mind blowing.

    ACGX another solid green day after bouncing off the 50 dma. I think the reversal is in. Tomorrow is a very critical day for ACGX. If we can push a close into the 6s tomorrow, it is game on back to test .01.

    TTDZ consolidation waiting for the ticker and name change.

    UNGS nice day today, will be selling this one probably around where I bought it, probably the high 20s.

    EMLL very nice news of a share buyback. This has not done what I was expecting, I am going to put in a sell where I entered at .0005.

    TAUG: Keep your eye on this one, got some core shares, but the chart looks ready to turn.

    ---

    Folks, it is obvious the green rush cycle is over, all tickers across the board are down 30-90% and things look dim. I was here last summer after the bullish MJ winter, and the same thing happened. All the tickers traded sideways until signs of life came in August and September and by end of December the bull rush were on.

    I fully expect the same thing to happen here. For that reason, IMHO, it is wise to keep cash reserves ready to go for the end of July and August. I still feel some of these MMJ tickers will continue to taper off and profits are going to be harder to find.

    Obviously you know which tickers I am bullish on longterm in the MJ space: TTDZ, MINE, MDRM, TAUG, etc . Besides these long term holds I have just been trying to scalp out profits on these chart plays.

    As we get closer to 4th of July I will be keeping more of portfolio in cash, getting ready for the next bull rush. I think it will start earlier this year, as there are exponentially more investors in the sector looking for deals than there were last year.

    I will be posting a lot more plays in my other penny thread. I've come up with a seemingly successful scanning system using Stockcharts.com and Stockfetcher.com . I highly suggest you check out Stockfetcher.com it is pretty amazing how powerful charts appear when these scan plays work. I have another more sophisticated tool I am going to play around with that has great promise. Check out my other thread, I'll have some daily runners posted.

    Stay blessed



     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 12, 2014 - 8:16 PM ET #624

    Forgot:

    Still really really like IGRW for a 50-100% push from these levels.
    Reply
    Forgot:

    Still really really like IGRW for a 50-100% push from these levels.
     
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: May. 12, 2014 - 9:57 PM ET #625

    *** Alerting ASKE @ .0006 ***

    I am buying this first thing at opening bell, no questions asked. It is going MMJ and things began heating up today. Not missing this runner into the .002s. Very confident in at least a run to .001.
    Reply
    *** Alerting ASKE @ .0006 ***

    I am buying this first thing at opening bell, no questions asked. It is going MMJ and things began heating up today. Not missing this runner into the .002s. Very confident in at least a run to .001.
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 252627 ... 282930 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,459
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,709
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,366
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,081
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,525
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,890
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
    • Monday 10/05/2026 369
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,319

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.