Only 361 shopping days b4 xmas......FOREX
I use the charts on their platform and thats it....i like to use the 4hr chart and ill check shorter times for my entry
There a bunch of nice charts right now i dont which one i want to get in....
I use the charts on their platform and thats it....i like to use the 4hr chart and ill check shorter times for my entry
There a bunch of nice charts right now i dont which one i want to get in....
Going to set a stop and limit though:
Stop loss at 1.0316
Limit at 1.0220
Let's start off the week on the right foot fellas.
Going to set a stop and limit though:
Stop loss at 1.0316
Limit at 1.0220
Let's start off the week on the right foot fellas.
I like a short of based on the charts...sorry was out for a bit there...i didnt jump in myself ...i just never have any luck with the pair...
Its crossing on the 4hr and daily though so i think you should be able to get 50 here Ice![]()
I like a short of based on the charts...sorry was out for a bit there...i didnt jump in myself ...i just never have any luck with the pair...
Its crossing on the 4hr and daily though so i think you should be able to get 50 here Ice![]()
FXinsider called out the 200hr SMA at 1.0237 or so Ice...may provide support...so might want to get out around that level...
See you guys later today![]()
FXinsider called out the 200hr SMA at 1.0237 or so Ice...may provide support...so might want to get out around that level...
See you guys later today![]()
Thanks again buck
Thanks again buck
Good trade ICE...looks like you got out right at the bottom too..I used one of Matts trades and sold EUR/GBP...out already cut myself out of a few pips but no biggie..
I dont see anything i like at the moment but im sure something will happen b4 the night is over
Good trade ICE...looks like you got out right at the bottom too..I used one of Matts trades and sold EUR/GBP...out already cut myself out of a few pips but no biggie..
I dont see anything i like at the moment but im sure something will happen b4 the night is over
The European markets were up today on some bullcrap merger buzz, I would expect the USM to be up tomorrow too..If the USM is up initially but not strongly I might suggest taking a counter position within the first two market hours as they might try to reverse it and go lower..so that would be long the US pair.
Now if there is some awesome news, then scrap that whole theory..if no news and a marginal opening I would go long the USD..especially against the higher beta ones like the AUD and the LB, but less so on the Yen or the CHF..
The European markets were up today on some bullcrap merger buzz, I would expect the USM to be up tomorrow too..If the USM is up initially but not strongly I might suggest taking a counter position within the first two market hours as they might try to reverse it and go lower..so that would be long the US pair.
Now if there is some awesome news, then scrap that whole theory..if no news and a marginal opening I would go long the USD..especially against the higher beta ones like the AUD and the LB, but less so on the Yen or the CHF..
Well i thought Sunday this pair would be a good short looking at the daily but if you look even further at the weekly GBP/USD is about to have an UP cross so maybe 1.68 if it comes through...NOT sure which way itll go now really..
Well i thought Sunday this pair would be a good short looking at the daily but if you look even further at the weekly GBP/USD is about to have an UP cross so maybe 1.68 if it comes through...NOT sure which way itll go now really..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,642
- Monday 09/28/2026 810
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,261
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,996
- PART DEUX 241
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,026
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,625
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,550
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,353
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
