You ever had a consecutive run of bad dates?
What kind of chick calls you "baby" on the first date.
What you never heard of the girls that are into the mother shit . They make the guy dress up like a baby in a diaper and all best part is the breast feeding ![]()
What kind of chick calls you "baby" on the first date.
What you never heard of the girls that are into the mother shit . They make the guy dress up like a baby in a diaper and all best part is the breast feeding ![]()
What you never heard of the girls that are into the mother shit . They make the guy dress up like a baby in a diaper and all best part is the breast feeding ![]()
The only place I've seen someone call someone "baby" on the first date was on an episode of "Blind Date."
What you never heard of the girls that are into the mother shit . They make the guy dress up like a baby in a diaper and all best part is the breast feeding ![]()
The only place I've seen someone call someone "baby" on the first date was on an episode of "Blind Date."
Man there are alot of girls like Gretchen. As soon as I read the name Gretchen I knew it was not going to turn out good in one way or another...LOL
And me personally would have been one happy camper if I was in your shoes in case #2![]()
I mean she is DTF and she has her own smoke. She is a keeper, or at least deserves a spot on the team.
I love these girls cause a night with them is rolling blunts, getting blazed, then pounding that ass. And you always have an in with them cause all you have to say is hey Justine, do you want to smoke? "AKA fuck"![]()
I just got back from Texas after 3 years and have a girl just like your Justine gal here in Arkansas. She is a waitress who dates girls but somehow she has given me a pass. Overall she is an idiot but I just cant get away from that good puss and our smoking bond. Hell if I have ever been out, I can always count on her having smoke. She is a permanent fixture on the side![]()
Man there are alot of girls like Gretchen. As soon as I read the name Gretchen I knew it was not going to turn out good in one way or another...LOL
And me personally would have been one happy camper if I was in your shoes in case #2![]()
I mean she is DTF and she has her own smoke. She is a keeper, or at least deserves a spot on the team.
I love these girls cause a night with them is rolling blunts, getting blazed, then pounding that ass. And you always have an in with them cause all you have to say is hey Justine, do you want to smoke? "AKA fuck"![]()
I just got back from Texas after 3 years and have a girl just like your Justine gal here in Arkansas. She is a waitress who dates girls but somehow she has given me a pass. Overall she is an idiot but I just cant get away from that good puss and our smoking bond. Hell if I have ever been out, I can always count on her having smoke. She is a permanent fixture on the side![]()
SALTY would have hit it....
Yeah I would roll up a blunt and cigar that box like Bill Clinton and light it up![]()
SALTY would have hit it....
Yeah I would roll up a blunt and cigar that box like Bill Clinton and light it up![]()
What you never heard of the girls that are into the mother shit . They make the guy dress up like a baby in a diaper and all best part is the breast feeding ![]()
![]()
I saw a episode of that topic I think it was on HBO in that Real Sex series. Yeah pretty funny stuff with the role playing of the guy in a diaper and being treated like a baby. I assumed that was more some sick guys idea with issues. Kinda like I dont think 2girlsin1cup was the 2 girls idea.![]()
I think that same episode had another segment where people had horse fetishes. And I dont mean beastiality. I mean wearing horse gear and prancing around like a horse before they screw. And the funny part was the people into it had long tails that the end was ass dildo so it would stay....LOL
What you never heard of the girls that are into the mother shit . They make the guy dress up like a baby in a diaper and all best part is the breast feeding ![]()
![]()
I saw a episode of that topic I think it was on HBO in that Real Sex series. Yeah pretty funny stuff with the role playing of the guy in a diaper and being treated like a baby. I assumed that was more some sick guys idea with issues. Kinda like I dont think 2girlsin1cup was the 2 girls idea.![]()
I think that same episode had another segment where people had horse fetishes. And I dont mean beastiality. I mean wearing horse gear and prancing around like a horse before they screw. And the funny part was the people into it had long tails that the end was ass dildo so it would stay....LOL
![]()
I saw a episode of that topic I think it was on HBO in that Real Sex series. Yeah pretty funny stuff with the role playing of the guy in a diaper and being treated like a baby. I assumed that was more some sick guys idea with issues. Kinda like I dont think 2girlsin1cup was the 2 girls idea.![]()
I think that same episode had another segment where people had horse fetishes. And I dont mean beastiality. I mean wearing horse gear and prancing around like a horse before they screw. And the funny part was the people into it had long tails that the end was ass dildo so it would stay....LOL
![]()
![]()
![]()
I saw a episode of that topic I think it was on HBO in that Real Sex series. Yeah pretty funny stuff with the role playing of the guy in a diaper and being treated like a baby. I assumed that was more some sick guys idea with issues. Kinda like I dont think 2girlsin1cup was the 2 girls idea.![]()
I think that same episode had another segment where people had horse fetishes. And I dont mean beastiality. I mean wearing horse gear and prancing around like a horse before they screw. And the funny part was the people into it had long tails that the end was ass dildo so it would stay....LOL
![]()
![]()
And Ravens based on your recent luck I see in your future you being set up on a blind date with a girl named Gladys.
Dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
And Ravens based on your recent luck I see in your future you being set up on a blind date with a girl named Gladys.
Dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
Mind boggling this guy just hit the jackpot and is calling it a bad date.
HOW THE FUCK IS NUMBER 2 A BAD DATE. Yes I typed in caps that is a dream date for most of us on here.
Mind boggling this guy just hit the jackpot and is calling it a bad date.
HOW THE FUCK IS NUMBER 2 A BAD DATE. Yes I typed in caps that is a dream date for most of us on here.
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,284
- PART DEUX 205
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,816
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,817
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,165
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,738
- MNF 1,083
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,742
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,319
- The over is dead 494
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
