that was a joke, broke my arm in half doing extreme sports.
Worst Sports Injury You Have Endured
Was training a two yr old filly, first time she had the hobbles on... when she felt them hit her legs... off she went on a full out gallop... and of course we both crashed and burned big time! Broke my femur, left wrist, four ribs and a few other small bumbs and things. The filly did not make out so well, when she broke her cannon bone... it was all over!
Was training a two yr old filly, first time she had the hobbles on... when she felt them hit her legs... off she went on a full out gallop... and of course we both crashed and burned big time! Broke my femur, left wrist, four ribs and a few other small bumbs and things. The filly did not make out so well, when she broke her cannon bone... it was all over!
5 knee surgeries.
1. Bone graft to replace 1/2 of the weight bearing surface.
2. Screw that was used stabilize bone graft had to be removed because it was loosening and protruding into my knee joint.
3. Bone graft broke off and lodged in my knee joint the day I was moving home from college. Could not straighten my leg.
4. Cartilidge clean up in same knee joint.
5. New grafting procedure performed on same knee (instead of screwing a graft to the bone, they used "bone plugs" or "punch grafts."
Still can't run for crap and still have some bad days, but at least I can sit at my desk and not be in constant pain.
![]()
![]()
5 knee surgeries.
1. Bone graft to replace 1/2 of the weight bearing surface.
2. Screw that was used stabilize bone graft had to be removed because it was loosening and protruding into my knee joint.
3. Bone graft broke off and lodged in my knee joint the day I was moving home from college. Could not straighten my leg.
4. Cartilidge clean up in same knee joint.
5. New grafting procedure performed on same knee (instead of screwing a graft to the bone, they used "bone plugs" or "punch grafts."
Still can't run for crap and still have some bad days, but at least I can sit at my desk and not be in constant pain.
![]()
![]()
Is the "Cannon" bone something in the foot or leg?
A cannon bone is the bone above the ankle... once it's broke, they have to be put down, no coming back from that. It was a sad day all around! Me all broken up... and a $300,000 royaly bred filly done.
Is the "Cannon" bone something in the foot or leg?
A cannon bone is the bone above the ankle... once it's broke, they have to be put down, no coming back from that. It was a sad day all around! Me all broken up... and a $300,000 royaly bred filly done.
A cannon bone is the bone above the ankle... once it's broke, they have to be put down, no coming back from that. It was a sad day all around! Me all broken up... and a $300,000 royaly bred filly done.
That is a sad story.
A cannon bone is the bone above the ankle... once it's broke, they have to be put down, no coming back from that. It was a sad day all around! Me all broken up... and a $300,000 royaly bred filly done.
That is a sad story.
That is a sad story.
It really was a sad day all around. Having to tell the owners of the filly, was harder for me then dealing with all my broken bones... like you said... very sad!
That is a sad story.
It really was a sad day all around. Having to tell the owners of the filly, was harder for me then dealing with all my broken bones... like you said... very sad!
I've seen it before as well trott![]()
We have a track in my town and I'm not for from Oaklawn @ Hot Springs. I used to shoot races for live feeds to the OTB. I ran the strectch camera most of the time and saw some brutal equestrian breakdowns. Saw them again in slo-mo as well.......over and over and over.
Tough to witness![]()
Track people tell me its the inbreeding of horses that weakens the bone structure. Sad side bar to the racing industry.
I've seen it before as well trott![]()
We have a track in my town and I'm not for from Oaklawn @ Hot Springs. I used to shoot races for live feeds to the OTB. I ran the strectch camera most of the time and saw some brutal equestrian breakdowns. Saw them again in slo-mo as well.......over and over and over.
Tough to witness![]()
Track people tell me its the inbreeding of horses that weakens the bone structure. Sad side bar to the racing industry.
Sprained my right thumb flicking through channels on my remote watching the NFL ticket.....if that counts as sports related.
Just had too much money riding on too many games that Sunday.![]()
Sprained my right thumb flicking through channels on my remote watching the NFL ticket.....if that counts as sports related.
Just had too much money riding on too many games that Sunday.![]()
Knee ending up bending backwards rather severely.
Torn LCL, PCL.
To this day my knees will just randomly collapse in...worst pain by far. Knees are not supposed to bend backwards.
Worst thread ever!
Knee ending up bending backwards rather severely.
Torn LCL, PCL.
To this day my knees will just randomly collapse in...worst pain by far. Knees are not supposed to bend backwards.
Worst thread ever!
Tore my meniscus and ripped pieces of my femur off the bone my senior year of HS in a rebounding drill during a morning basketball practice after our team lost its only game in the entire league season (finished 9-1). Coach was so pissed we lost he ordered a week of double sessions before playoffs started, and I got injured on the first morning practice after four seasons of clean health.
I saw my kneecap pop out of its joint in my right leg as I was falling down... instead of resting where it should be, it was on the right side of my knee. Had to kick my knee out to get it back into place.
Of course I needed surgery and physical rehab and stuff. My dumbass coach never visited me in the hospital, and when I came to school the next morning, wanted me to see if I could run it off and come off the bench during playoffs. Needless to say, I was out for approx. 3-4 months instead.
I dislocated my knee cap as well. surgery sucks
Atleast we got morphine
Tore my meniscus and ripped pieces of my femur off the bone my senior year of HS in a rebounding drill during a morning basketball practice after our team lost its only game in the entire league season (finished 9-1). Coach was so pissed we lost he ordered a week of double sessions before playoffs started, and I got injured on the first morning practice after four seasons of clean health.
I saw my kneecap pop out of its joint in my right leg as I was falling down... instead of resting where it should be, it was on the right side of my knee. Had to kick my knee out to get it back into place.
Of course I needed surgery and physical rehab and stuff. My dumbass coach never visited me in the hospital, and when I came to school the next morning, wanted me to see if I could run it off and come off the bench during playoffs. Needless to say, I was out for approx. 3-4 months instead.
I dislocated my knee cap as well. surgery sucks
Atleast we got morphine
However, I do remember playing 3rd base and there was a play at the bag and the runner slid in and his leg got caught under the bag. His leg stopped but his body kept going. The way his leg was angled and the pain he was in told the whole story.
Have no idea what kind of injury he suffered but he definitely did something to his knee. His knee cap was on the side of his knee.
However, I do remember playing 3rd base and there was a play at the bag and the runner slid in and his leg got caught under the bag. His leg stopped but his body kept going. The way his leg was angled and the pain he was in told the whole story.
Have no idea what kind of injury he suffered but he definitely did something to his knee. His knee cap was on the side of his knee.
Playing basketball in high school, went up for a layup and some jackass from another team just pushed my in the back. Unfortunately it wasnt on the lower part of the back, but the upper half. So I ended up leaning forward a little bit, landing awkwardly on my knee.
Knee ending up bending backwards rather severely.
Torn LCL, PCL.
To this day my knees will just randomly collapse in...worst pain by far. Knees are not supposed to bend backwards.
Worst thread ever!
This is what happened to AJ Price this summer when eh fractured/dislocated his knee.
He said he was going up for a layup and some jackass hit him in the back that caused him to lose his balance and he landed awkwardly on his knee. He was real pissed cause it was just a pick up game/just keeping in shape.
Playing basketball in high school, went up for a layup and some jackass from another team just pushed my in the back. Unfortunately it wasnt on the lower part of the back, but the upper half. So I ended up leaning forward a little bit, landing awkwardly on my knee.
Knee ending up bending backwards rather severely.
Torn LCL, PCL.
To this day my knees will just randomly collapse in...worst pain by far. Knees are not supposed to bend backwards.
Worst thread ever!
This is what happened to AJ Price this summer when eh fractured/dislocated his knee.
He said he was going up for a layup and some jackass hit him in the back that caused him to lose his balance and he landed awkwardly on his knee. He was real pissed cause it was just a pick up game/just keeping in shape.
It really was a sad day all around. Having to tell the owners of the filly, was harder for me then dealing with all my broken bones... like you said... very sad!
Had one rear up while jogging. Fractured jaw when I kissed the jog cart on the way down.
Folks would be surprised at the sheer power of a spooked horse. Used to think nothing of it till I sat behind a few.
It really was a sad day all around. Having to tell the owners of the filly, was harder for me then dealing with all my broken bones... like you said... very sad!
Had one rear up while jogging. Fractured jaw when I kissed the jog cart on the way down.
Folks would be surprised at the sheer power of a spooked horse. Used to think nothing of it till I sat behind a few.
Highschool football = ACL + dislocated kneecap!!!!
Highschool wrestling = poop fingers. I shit you not this ass hole stuck hif fingers up my ass in a match. After complaining to the ref who didnt see it for about 5 min. i realized that everyone was laughing at me. Rightfully so I was screaming at the top of my lungs that i just got violated in an already semi-homosexual sporting event ![]()
Highschool football = ACL + dislocated kneecap!!!!
Highschool wrestling = poop fingers. I shit you not this ass hole stuck hif fingers up my ass in a match. After complaining to the ref who didnt see it for about 5 min. i realized that everyone was laughing at me. Rightfully so I was screaming at the top of my lungs that i just got violated in an already semi-homosexual sporting event ![]()
I did get injured in softball while playing short. Dude crushed a one hopper to me, and the ball just skipped up and hit me in the eye. My glasses went flying, the ball went to 3B who tried to throw the guy out. Biggest black eye I ever had. You know the one that turns many different colors after a week or so. Went to work the next day, and everyone thought I had gotten my ass kicked.
And I was watching the ending of a baseball game before I would go on to umpire the next game, and the plate umpire took a ball in the nut sack. Idiot was not wearing a cup. Game delayed for about 15 minutes. It was real slow motion watching the dude walk off the field.
I was in the field umpiring a baseball game, and this dude hit a shot up the middle. Hit me right in the leg, dropped me in a hurry, and my clicker went flying. Hobbled around the last two innings.
I did get injured in softball while playing short. Dude crushed a one hopper to me, and the ball just skipped up and hit me in the eye. My glasses went flying, the ball went to 3B who tried to throw the guy out. Biggest black eye I ever had. You know the one that turns many different colors after a week or so. Went to work the next day, and everyone thought I had gotten my ass kicked.
And I was watching the ending of a baseball game before I would go on to umpire the next game, and the plate umpire took a ball in the nut sack. Idiot was not wearing a cup. Game delayed for about 15 minutes. It was real slow motion watching the dude walk off the field.
I was in the field umpiring a baseball game, and this dude hit a shot up the middle. Hit me right in the leg, dropped me in a hurry, and my clicker went flying. Hobbled around the last two innings.
I played a few sports for quite a few years, but never had any serious injuries. Dislocated a shoulder once, but it wasn't bad.
BUT ... I coach youth football, and a few years ago we did an onsides kick to the side where I had my two studs lined up. For some odd reason the kid on the other team who is on the front line does not fall on the ball, instead he fields it and has thoughts of running with it. Well, he bent over to grab it, and just as he raises his head he gets crushed by my 2 guys simultaneously. That poor kid fell over backwards and starts screaming, we all knew it was bad right away. Long story short, his femur snapped and he had a dislocated hip. Terrible injuries for a 12 year old to have.
I played a few sports for quite a few years, but never had any serious injuries. Dislocated a shoulder once, but it wasn't bad.
BUT ... I coach youth football, and a few years ago we did an onsides kick to the side where I had my two studs lined up. For some odd reason the kid on the other team who is on the front line does not fall on the ball, instead he fields it and has thoughts of running with it. Well, he bent over to grab it, and just as he raises his head he gets crushed by my 2 guys simultaneously. That poor kid fell over backwards and starts screaming, we all knew it was bad right away. Long story short, his femur snapped and he had a dislocated hip. Terrible injuries for a 12 year old to have.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,126
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,484
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,630
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,256
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,997
- PART DEUX 266
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 527
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- I Thought Trump Campaigned on Lowering Prices!?!? 31,985
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
