What kind of car do YOU drive??
Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GTS
Harley Davidson Electra Glide
you must suck a lot of extra dicks with that
where's the effeminate thread, guys that drive eclipse spyders and new generation VW bugs belong on that list
Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GTS
Harley Davidson Electra Glide
you must suck a lot of extra dicks with that
where's the effeminate thread, guys that drive eclipse spyders and new generation VW bugs belong on that list
My first car at 16 - 1972 Ford F 150 Pickup - very used. ( paid $ 500.00 for it )
My 2nd car at about age 17+ - 1973 Chevy Cavalier ( again used - purchased for about $ 350.00 ) - a tank of a car that saved my life in a head-on collision when I was 18.5 years old and a freshman in college in the fall of 1987.
After my car accident a few months later in late 1987 I bought a 1983 Ford Escort for about $ 1900.00. That was one of the worst cars I ever had. Had tons of repairs - replaced the engine - etc. a real money pit.
In 1992 I bought a brand new car ( traded in the Escort as well ) - A 1992 Subaru Loyale for about $ 12,000.00
In 2006 I finally got rid of the Loyale after about 128,000 + miles ( traded that in but was told the car would be scrapped anyway )and bought a brand new 2006 Kia Optima for about 15,000.00
I'm not a car guy - just need a reliable car to get me from point A to point B.
My first car at 16 - 1972 Ford F 150 Pickup - very used. ( paid $ 500.00 for it )
My 2nd car at about age 17+ - 1973 Chevy Cavalier ( again used - purchased for about $ 350.00 ) - a tank of a car that saved my life in a head-on collision when I was 18.5 years old and a freshman in college in the fall of 1987.
After my car accident a few months later in late 1987 I bought a 1983 Ford Escort for about $ 1900.00. That was one of the worst cars I ever had. Had tons of repairs - replaced the engine - etc. a real money pit.
In 1992 I bought a brand new car ( traded in the Escort as well ) - A 1992 Subaru Loyale for about $ 12,000.00
In 2006 I finally got rid of the Loyale after about 128,000 + miles ( traded that in but was told the car would be scrapped anyway )and bought a brand new 2006 Kia Optima for about 15,000.00
I'm not a car guy - just need a reliable car to get me from point A to point B.
2008 Ford Fusion...Dallas Cowboy Silver, dark tint, sports package, leather interior, rollin' on 18's. Gets 28 miles a gallon if I keep the cruise on 70, but that's only when I'm ridin' dirty! It's speed limit and blinkers when I'm bringing the goods home!
![]()
2008 Ford Fusion...Dallas Cowboy Silver, dark tint, sports package, leather interior, rollin' on 18's. Gets 28 miles a gallon if I keep the cruise on 70, but that's only when I'm ridin' dirty! It's speed limit and blinkers when I'm bringing the goods home!
![]()
Drive a Demo, happnes to be and 08 Ram. We are trading for a 2006 300 SRT w/46K miles on it and it has been babied and that will be my next Demo.![]()
My Baby is my BMW R 1200 GS Adventure.
I've ridden several Harley's, Owned a Chopper, ridden Rice Rockets, but nothing compares to the Beamer. If you ride or are thinking of riding, at least give a BMW a shot. That is, if you want to ride and not hang out at gas stations all day.
![]()
Drive a Demo, happnes to be and 08 Ram. We are trading for a 2006 300 SRT w/46K miles on it and it has been babied and that will be my next Demo.![]()
My Baby is my BMW R 1200 GS Adventure.
I've ridden several Harley's, Owned a Chopper, ridden Rice Rockets, but nothing compares to the Beamer. If you ride or are thinking of riding, at least give a BMW a shot. That is, if you want to ride and not hang out at gas stations all day.
![]()
Wendy-
LOVE the old Challengers (had a '69 Cuda in high school, but it was a piece of trash), but my budget is in the $15K to $20K range and those are hard to come by at that price (at least the ones that are nice). I'm looking for something close to original that I can drive to car shows and enjoy for 5+ years and then sell for a reasonable price. I'd be happy to take a look at some pics, but you might be out of my price range.
![]()
we have a 74' Charger in about a thousand pieces and we already have 20K in it. Makes me laugh every time I see it.
Wendy-
LOVE the old Challengers (had a '69 Cuda in high school, but it was a piece of trash), but my budget is in the $15K to $20K range and those are hard to come by at that price (at least the ones that are nice). I'm looking for something close to original that I can drive to car shows and enjoy for 5+ years and then sell for a reasonable price. I'd be happy to take a look at some pics, but you might be out of my price range.
![]()
we have a 74' Charger in about a thousand pieces and we already have 20K in it. Makes me laugh every time I see it.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,683
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,375
- PART DEUX 252
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,513
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,506
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,831
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 620
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,672
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
