I'll go first..
Lincoln Navigator 2007, pearl white!! Yes Sir!!
Crow killers,
I like Challengers. But if I can EVER get some $$ management with my gambling & win like I've won in the past, Im gettin a Maserati... Stay tuned....
Crow killers,
I like Challengers. But if I can EVER get some $$ management with my gambling & win like I've won in the past, Im gettin a Maserati... Stay tuned....
APK,
I'm scared of motorscycles. When I was like 19 I was about to buy a Ducati but pulled off at the last minute. Besides gambling I would say that speeding is my worst habit.
APK,
I'm scared of motorscycles. When I was like 19 I was about to buy a Ducati but pulled off at the last minute. Besides gambling I would say that speeding is my worst habit.
APK,
I'm scared of motorscycles. When I was like 19 I was about to buy a Ducati but pulled off at the last minute. Besides gambling I would say that speeding is my worst habit.
I had the "need for speed" in my younger days.
Took my Dodge Daytona turbo Z down a winding road one night going all out.....
Fishtaled after one turn, and spun 3 180's ( had to go back and count the "scuff marks" on the road. )
Ditches on both sides, and a telephone pole about 5 feet from where I stopped.
Was drunk and about 25.
Counted my blessings that night, and learned to slow down.
Bikes are great, but, you have to learn to be a very defensive driver....
Look both ways when approaching an intersection REGARDLESS of who has the right of way.
Has saved me both on the bike and my car about once a year the last 20+ years.
Good thing to teach your kids too ![]()
APK,
I'm scared of motorscycles. When I was like 19 I was about to buy a Ducati but pulled off at the last minute. Besides gambling I would say that speeding is my worst habit.
I had the "need for speed" in my younger days.
Took my Dodge Daytona turbo Z down a winding road one night going all out.....
Fishtaled after one turn, and spun 3 180's ( had to go back and count the "scuff marks" on the road. )
Ditches on both sides, and a telephone pole about 5 feet from where I stopped.
Was drunk and about 25.
Counted my blessings that night, and learned to slow down.
Bikes are great, but, you have to learn to be a very defensive driver....
Look both ways when approaching an intersection REGARDLESS of who has the right of way.
Has saved me both on the bike and my car about once a year the last 20+ years.
Good thing to teach your kids too ![]()
Very nice ride APK ![]()
I have an 03 Fatboy 103 ci
. Not as comfortable as your Glide tho...![]()
Very nice ride APK ![]()
I have an 03 Fatboy 103 ci
. Not as comfortable as your Glide tho...![]()
'95 toyota corrola with 192k miles that's just getting broken in ![]()
back-up/work truck is a '87 ford ranger with 144k miles
i will get a new vehicle whenever either one dies
'95 toyota corrola with 192k miles that's just getting broken in ![]()
back-up/work truck is a '87 ford ranger with 144k miles
i will get a new vehicle whenever either one dies
