....no more mood swings, anxiety, loss of appetite and overall general disgust with the world. I'm freeeeeeeeeee. ![]()
Covers won't last beyond 3-5 years. They know it.
....no more mood swings, anxiety, loss of appetite and overall general disgust with the world. I'm freeeeeeeeeee. ![]()
Covers won't last beyond 3-5 years. They know it.
....no more mood swings, anxiety, loss of appetite and overall general disgust with the world. I'm freeeeeeeeeee. ![]()
Covers won't last beyond 3-5 years. They know it.
....no more mood swings, anxiety, loss of appetite and overall general disgust with the world. I'm freeeeeeeeeee. ![]()
Covers won't last beyond 3-5 years. They know it.
....no more mood swings, anxiety, loss of appetite and overall general disgust with the world. I'm freeeeeeeeeee. ![]()
Covers won't last beyond 3-5 years. They know it.
little conversation doesn't drain checking accounts does it? GD is funny, good guys around here.
Covers will merge into a facebook sort of format my guess. No way wil they survive with the bigger hittters. I give ém 2 years...tops imo. They've made moves to eliminate porn, avatars and language but the attraction is not catching the target m/f ratio.
That's what they''re after but it isn't working. Without that the sight fails. Especially out of Canada. ![]()
little conversation doesn't drain checking accounts does it? GD is funny, good guys around here.
Covers will merge into a facebook sort of format my guess. No way wil they survive with the bigger hittters. I give ém 2 years...tops imo. They've made moves to eliminate porn, avatars and language but the attraction is not catching the target m/f ratio.
That's what they''re after but it isn't working. Without that the sight fails. Especially out of Canada. ![]()
