Hey....it could be Keswick
![]()
thank god it isn't
unfucking real what went down for me today
Im at 24-0 in domination at that place with all the boxes, I have a chance to get my first nuke, and I shoot this guy, he goes on last stand and kills me while Im reloading. Of course my mag goes empty, lmao
worst fucking feeling ever ![]()
Im so pissed right now
unfucking real what went down for me today
Im at 24-0 in domination at that place with all the boxes, I have a chance to get my first nuke, and I shoot this guy, he goes on last stand and kills me while Im reloading. Of course my mag goes empty, lmao
worst fucking feeling ever ![]()
Im so pissed right now
soon enough my friends.............. soon enough you all will be let into my hellpit I call cod online ![]()
will be giving out my nickname details online on august of 2012 is the date unofficially set right now. You can purchase inside info for 300.00 american dollars where it doesnt tell you the nickname but just a little background info about me and the entities ive destroyed online and so forth. I never wanted it to come to this my covers brothers............ but its time we blow eachothers faces off in a cyber battlefield ![]()
soon enough my friends.............. soon enough you all will be let into my hellpit I call cod online ![]()
will be giving out my nickname details online on august of 2012 is the date unofficially set right now. You can purchase inside info for 300.00 american dollars where it doesnt tell you the nickname but just a little background info about me and the entities ive destroyed online and so forth. I never wanted it to come to this my covers brothers............ but its time we blow eachothers faces off in a cyber battlefield ![]()
soon enough my friends.............. soon enough you all will be let into my hellpit I call cod online ![]()
will be giving out my nickname details online on august of 2012 is the date unofficially set right now. You can purchase inside info for 300.00 american dollars where it doesnt tell you the nickname but just a little background info about me and the entities ive destroyed online and so forth. I never wanted it to come to this my covers brothers............ but its time we blow eachothers faces off in a cyber battlefield ![]()
sorry small correction I noticed.
Due to an error in numerical value made my be above. Im sorry to inform you that the cheapest I could get the inside info pack is $700 bucks.....the 300 I wrote just ended as the holiday special on it I had ended.
soon enough my friends.............. soon enough you all will be let into my hellpit I call cod online ![]()
will be giving out my nickname details online on august of 2012 is the date unofficially set right now. You can purchase inside info for 300.00 american dollars where it doesnt tell you the nickname but just a little background info about me and the entities ive destroyed online and so forth. I never wanted it to come to this my covers brothers............ but its time we blow eachothers faces off in a cyber battlefield ![]()
sorry small correction I noticed.
Due to an error in numerical value made my be above. Im sorry to inform you that the cheapest I could get the inside info pack is $700 bucks.....the 300 I wrote just ended as the holiday special on it I had ended.
